Mother in Heat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! Oh, Aaron, sweetheart, I love...I love you. I love your huge cock!"

A hint of amusement played on Aaron's lips as he grabbed his mother's small ass cheeks, squeezing the resilient globes possessively as she began rising and falling on his prick. She worked into a slow rhythm, luxuriating in the hot pressure of his huge cock gliding along her slick inner walls, varying her speed and angle so that his meat massaged all her most sensitive spots. Rachael knew her body and its responses well. When she fucked a man she made certain she extracted every ounce of pleasure there was to be had from the coupling, regardless of whether her partner was an experienced man of the world or some teenage office intern whose cherry she was taking.

In Aaron, she had the best of everything. He fucked like a veteran stud but with the stamina and unguarded glee that she so prized in young men. He lifted his hips to follow her whenever she rose, unwilling to relinquish an inch of her warm, supple cock-sleeve.

She was overcome by sudden regret--not guilt at violating some ancient prohibition against incest, but dismay at realizing that she'd lived with this virile young bull for so long without it ever occurring to her to indulge in such forbidden joys. The years wasted...well, there was no point in dwelling on missed opportunities. They'd surely make up for lost time.

She offered her son a fat nipple to suck. He latched on and pulled the tan flesh as far into his mouth as he could, flicking his tongue back and forth like a metronome across the hard nubbin. When he lightly bit down on her tit flesh and dug his fingertips deeper into her ass she squealed happily and clenched her inner muscles around his cock.

"Oh fuck, you are so hot," Aaron mumbled around her tit. "Keep that up and I'm gonna come real soon."

"Go ahead, Baby! I want to feel your cum shooting in me. I'll get you hard again right away!" Rachael babbled. "We have all night, and all the time we want from now on." She bounced faster on his prick, tossing her head back and moaning, savoring the sensation of being filled like never before in her life. For a wanton slut like Rachael, the awareness that it was her son's huge cock driving into her pussy multiplied her pleasure a hundredfold. It was the culmination of her life of debauchery. Nothing was forbidden to her, now.

Aaron never let up in his ravenous sucking at her luscious tit globes, pumping harder and faster into her pussy all the time. Huge as her tits were, Rachael almost believed that he might succeed in swallowing them whole. As he sucked he ran his big fingers down her ass crease, seeking out her anus. He teased the puckered ring of muscle and it dilated. She shrieked as her son's index finger slid into her ass up to the knuckle.

"Awwwhh...I'm...I'm there! I'm there! Cum with me! Oh, darling, shoot your load in my cunt now now NOW!"

Aaron arched his hips off the bed, spearing his cock to the balls in his mother's quivering fuck-hole. As the first sizzling blast of his potent jism rifled into her womb, she climaxed. Her cunt walls spasmed and she howled like a cat, waves of ecstasy engulfing her body and the entire span of her consciousness shrinking down until the pulsing heat of her son's driving, cum-spewing fuck-rod was the only thing in her universe.

"Fuck me, darling!" Rachael screamed. "Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy forever!"

12