All Comments on 'Mother in Heat Pt. 01'

by Fleuron84

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey2 months ago

That was a good read. I would like to read more from these two.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So waiting for chapter 2. 5/5

dirtysondirtyson2 months ago

hope she ends up pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Liked this story but it was too short and the sex was short also 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The way it should be…mommy using her sexual wiles to drain her son’s cock..she’s not giving him up to some gold-digging cunt in silvery stiletto heels..besides he prefers mommy..mommy definitely better…we all know that, don’t we?

MK

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

We definitely need more! This was just about their first encounter. We want to hear about ALL of their encounters, especially during the week leading up to the wedding, and the wedding night. And whether or not Aaron's new wife will be okay with his mother eventually moving in with them and also sharing her husband between her and his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Needs to find a way to incorporate the new bride with her new loving mommy and hubby

dick_hardendick_hardenabout 2 months ago

Great writing as usual and a nice hot story full of excellent details: his big cock, her big tits, her shaved cunt. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't care how hot or sexy the woman is....I don't care if she in my neighbor and married or a freshman in high school....I'm going to ask if it is safe to cum in her. If her reply is...."I'm not on the pill but I want, you to cum in." That is telling me she wants a baby. And whom am I to tell a beautiful woman NO.

I know if I was fucking my beautiful mother and I whispered in her mouth: "I'm going to fill your womb with my baby batter mom and fuck my beautiful baby in you. Do you want your son's baby mom. I want to fuck my baby in your sweet pussy."

That would make her so fucking hot thinking that her son wants to fuck his baby in her. Hell, it would make me so hot I would dump a load and a half of baby batter in my mother's sopping wet pussy.

Swingingbimn71Swingingbimn71about 2 months ago

Need more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loving this series 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous30 minutes ago

I'm wondering why he has to find someone else. It seems these two were made for each other. She no longer has to slut around when she had the perfect stud at home and he gets all the satisfaction he needs from his wanton mum. Oh well. Just seems like a waste. Also, "cum-spewing fuck-rod" :D Loved that one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFleuron84@Fleuron84
March 13, 2024: I've submitted more chapters of "Mother in Heat," but there's apparently a backlog in posting approvals. I hope it will be available here within the next day or two. Thanks for your patience! March 7, 2024: I've submitted Part 1 of "Mother in Heat" to Literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES