All Comments on 'Mother in Law'

by Jb1892

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

please, stop writing. no more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did you stop?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a great spanking story. You may have answered the question of how one gets to ask someone to spank them. I realized and had the problem a few years back with my sister in law but when I had enough courage to ask her, she was very receptive to the point of becoming the aggressor. Nice work looking forward to many more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story is quite fantastic. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the dropped words and very obvious lack of Proof Reading. The quality of the story outweighs the errors, but not by much.

Please relate further your MIL chase and check before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story is right on the mark in today’s society. As a man who like being spanked, living through the 60s I can attested it was dam near impossible to suggest it to a woman back them. Fortunately I had a step sister who had children albeit younger than I a nd we enjoyed each other’s company, who would often says you need a good spanking, Tommy. I used to reply in a smart assessed fashion, things like promises, promises or go ahead and try. One day she and well we both enjoyed it. Chapter 2 should be interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous