Mother in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
An unlikely surprise occurs.
2.1k words
4.4
34.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb1892
Jb1892
11 Followers

The spanking had stopped and I just laid there over her lap, vulnerable. As much as it stung and hurt something inside of me still wanted more. I didn't know if I'd ever have another opportunity to be spanked like this again so I wanted to take full advantage.

I peeled myself from off of Sarah's lap. As I stood up next to her my erection was near eye level to her. Sarah couldn't help but to take notice and gave it a stare.

"Stay right there, I'll be right back." I said.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a flat hairbrush off the counter to the sink.

I made my way back into the living room and back over standing next to Sarah again.

"I want you to spank me with this brush. It's going to hurt and I'm going to be doing a lot of moving around but I want you to do it."

"Are you sure honey? Your butt looks like it's already pretty sore right now."

"No matter what please don't stop. I want you go on for atleast 1 full minute regardless of how I'm acting throughout it."

"Alright." she said.

I gave Sarah the brush and put myself back across her lap.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

And just like that the first whack of the brush came crashing down on my cheek.

"Oooooh" I screeched out.

Quickly after the first came the second. And then the third, fourth, etc.

Sarah was back in her tempo and the pain was piling back up very quickly.

"OW OW OW!"

The brush was finding its way all across my bubble butt.

"OK SARAH!"

"PLEASE! IM SORRY!"

A few swats had found the area where the top of my thigh meets my cheek. Those sent a huge jolt right threw my body and caused me to twitch my body from side to side. I tried kicking my feet in an attempt to somehow ease the blows, but it did not work. I started to sob again. This time a lot worse than the hand spanking I got earlier.

After only about half way through which felt like an eternity, there was a noise at the door. The sound of a storm door being rattled, which quickly led to the front door now opening into the room.

Sarah heard and seen the door opening as well and quickly stopped the spanking. But I had no where to go. It was too late to run and hide.

It was my Sister in law Jenna.

"What the hell is going on!" She yelled out as she stood there staring at us.

Jenna was the oldest of the siblings. She was 6 years older than me and Hilary.

She was a very attractive girl. Long dark hair, big lips, perfect nice sized breasts,

curvy legs with a big shapely ass.

I would masturbate many times to the thought of her spanking me as well, giving me blowjobs, making me fuck her quick while my wife was out busy somewhere. She was the more outgoing one in the family and had a small wild side to her in her younger days.

I jumped off Sarah's lap and used my hands to try and hide my boner.

I stood there speechless. No way was this happening. My one moment I had fantasized for such a long time and a secret I've held onto forever, was ruined.

Jenna walked into the room with us.

"Is somebody going to tell me what's going on here?"

Sarah stood up from the chair.

"Jenna, this something very private, and is only between me and John. It now involves you too, so this is now something that just stays between all 3 of us. Hilary does not know about this, and will not know. Understood?"

"Mom" Jenna was cutoff by Sarah.

"I said do you understand? I will tell what's going on but you need to tell me you understand." Sarah barked back at her.

Jenna let out a big sigh "Alright, Ok, I won't say anything."

"Now John has come to me today because he was in a very tough position."

"We sat down and he informed me that it's always been a big fantasy of his to be spanked by a female. He has tried talking to your sister about it, but she always brushes it off. You know how she can be sometimes. And you and I both know how well he treats her and the least she could do would be to suck it up and do this for him."

"Yeah I mean, I guess your right. I don't know why she has to be so stubborn and can't honor one wish for him after all the things he does for her" Replied Jenna.

Sarah continued on "He was very uncomfortable about bringing this subject up to me and gave me his trust. He asked if I would Spank him because he trusted me and had no one else to go to. He is apart of our family, so I agreed."

Jenna looked over to me as I still stood there naked covering up myself. I could have put my clothes back on but the whole time I was frozen, embarrassed, and just stood there.

"Does Hilary let you spank her?"

I answered back "Yes from time to time. It's only for just a little bit and usually when we're going to have sex. But I don't think she's quite into it as me."

"I'm sorry, I know it's hard when your partner just isn't into the same fetishes as you or won't even pretend to be."

"That girl needs a good spanking," Jenna said with a crooked smile. Sarah too giggled at the remark.

Immediately I pictured Jenna spanking Hilary's bare ass naked over her lap. Her feet kicking and crying uncontrollably being punished like the little brat that she can be while me and Sarah watched. Maybe someday I will bring this fantasy up to them, but not anytime soon.

"Well" Jenna said. "If I am now apart of this secret then I should be able to partake in this spanking as well."

No way. Was this actually going to happen? Is my sister in law now going to spank me too? Was I even ready for it as my ass was on fire from the hairbrush? It didn't matter. I had to suck it up. There was no way I could ever refuse an opportunity like this.

"Ok" I said. "Come sit down."

Jenna moved towards me and sat down on the chair. I let go of my stiff duck and it shout straight out.

"Not bad" Jenna said staring at it with a smile.

Jenna also had on a pair or short athletic shorts and a tank top. You could see too that the heat had been getting to her as well that day.

She saw that I had been sweating and told me to just take my shirt off, there was no sense of it even being on at this point.

She was right.

As I laid over her lap she reached under me with her right hand and grabbed my penis. She moved her legs slightly apart and stuck it down between her legs. My dick was now pinned between both sides of her warm inner thighs. There was no doubt I was going to cum in this position. And she knew it. She knew what she was doing.

"Nice touch with the mirror," she said to me.

I could see Sarah's feet leaving the living room.

"Mom where are you going?" Jenna asked her.

"I have some things to get finished up outside so I'll leave you two to at it."

Sarah put on her sneakers and walked out the door.

Jenna started to rub my ass and my back.

"Looks like my mom did a good job on you. Especially for someone that has never spanked before."

"Yes she did" is all I could reply.

"Well naughty boy, I'm going to spank until I'm satisfied is that clear?"

"Yes" I muttered.

"Ok then let's get this started," she said.

Jenna came out firing on all cylinders. Her tempo a little faster than her moms. The smacks had a lot more of a sting to them caused by the direction and angle she was spanking me.

Instantly I began squirming around. It hurt so bad. This was a lot worse of a hand spanking than what Sarah had gave me.

But I was still hard as a rock. Never once did loose my hard on. Everytime I would feel a shift in her legs my cock would slide around the inside of her thighs and I was getting closer and closer to letting loose.

Jenna never missed a beat.

"PLEASE JENNA PLEASE!"

This is what you wanted isn't it? She answered back.

"YES BUT IT HURTS SO BAD!"

She fired back, "It's a spanking it's supposed to hurt!"

"NOOO! PLEASE!"

My pleads were useless. Jenna ignored them and just kept on torturing my ass.

"You are a naughty boy and need to be punished!" She yelled at me.

"IM SORRY! IM SORRY!"

The spanking continued for what felt like an eternity.

Even through the pain I was turned on. I could feel I was very close to orgasm. The more I thought about, the quicker it reached. All it took was a few more shifts in movement of my cock being rubbed in a sandwich of her thighs. I couldn't hold back any longer and I exploded.

As soon as the cum shot against her thighs she stopped the spanking.

I was just laying there over her lap, twitching as I could feel my hot cum spreading all over the inside of her legs.

I was so embarrassed and couldn't believe I just did that.

What is she going to say?

I just laid there not knowing what to say or what to do. It was a brief moment of silence.

"I'm...I'm..I'm so sorry Jenna. I did not mean for that to happen."

"It's ok" as she rubbed my ass.

"I saw how hard you were before so that's why I positioned you like that. I figured to needed to be relieved."

Jenna never made an attempt to let me off her lap. Instead she kept both hands on me rubbing me all over. She too was enjoying this and was getting turned on as her mom did.

Her right hand was softly finding it's way all across my ass. She took the tips of her fingers and ran them down the crack of my butt, just grazing my asshole. Back and forth, up and down she kept up with this motion each time her fingers finding my hole. Everytime Jennas fingers would brush past my anus I'd feel my body jerk. It felt amazing, and Jenna sensed that I felt this as well.

She stopped and took her hand away from the rubbing. I could hear the sound of her mouth lubing up one of her fingers. She returned her hand but this time went straight for my asshole. With one quick push her finger found it's way in. I gave a quick little jump.

At first she slowly worked her finger in and out, but after a few times she worked up speed. I was hard as a rock again, no girl had ever done this to me and it felt amazing.

With her other hand she reached under me and grabbed my dick and began stroking it. I was moaning at the pleasure it was giving as she just kept fucking me with her finger and jerking me off at the same time.

"You like this?" She asked.

"Yes very much so" I replied.

"Most guys secretly like butt stuff" Jenna said.

She pulled her finger out and placed a second one in too. She jammed both fingers back into my hole and continued fingering me and stroking me. It didn't take long for me to cum once more. Just as I started my orgasm she slammed her fingers deep inside me and began curling them back and forth. I lost all control, this time my load dumping onto the floor as she continued to milk me. This was by far unlike any orgasm I have ever experienced.

I was very disappointed, I did want her stop but also did not want to ask her to keep going and make things awkward.

I laid there motionless and drained for a moment.

"Are you satisfied with today?" She asked.

I got up off her lap.

"Very much so and thank you. You guys have no idea what this means to me."

With a evil smile forming across her face Jenna replied back, "Well this won't be the last time we do this to you. I have a feeling this will end up becoming a regular occurrence."

"I would definitely like that" I said with a smile back.

Jb1892
Jb1892
11 Followers