Mother-In-Law Pt. 02

Story Info
Previous flashing mother-in-law enhances sexuality to both.
1.5k words
4.48
10.8k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of the same visit to my mother-in-law's place over Xmas where our stay was just short of three weeks.

After the saga with the underpants and security tag, things became quite liberated for me. I was able to walk from the shower to the bathroom naked, without a towel. Both my wife and mother-in-law seemed to approve of a naked man casually walking around the house. Don't get me wrong - I didn't go out of my way to flaunt and didn't try to linger too much.

In swimming (which I was growing to enjoy more) I could peel off my trunks and feel the cool water all over my cock and balls. If my wife was in too, there would be incidental brushes against her and some playful touches from her in return. (She always kept her bathers on and I tried to always be in the water in case any neighbour could see over the fence).

I even went for a naked run on the treadmill for the hell of it but my dick flopping around was counter-productive and there was no one to see as I was in the garage anyway.

In the evenings while on the couch, my wife would stealthily play with my cock through my boxer shorts. If my mother-in-law went to get a snack, my wife would pull my cock fully out and have it standing rampant. Despite mother-in-law seeing it in all its glory before, my wife was careful to put it away and go back to gently touching when her mother returned.

One evening after a few wines (isn't it always the way?), with just my mother-in-law and I on separate couches, she started talking to me about how she used to enjoy sex and missed having a man in her life. She often started discussions by going off in a tangent but this was the first time she had spoken to me directly about sexual matters. Her language became more pointed as she would say she missed being, "regularly serviced by a man" and loved the feeling of being "filled with a man's hard member".

Things stepped up a notch one morning when my mother-in-law had her weekly cleaner around. My wife was still asleep and I was naked and about to jump into the shower. My mother-in-law was chatting casually to the cleaner while sitting on a dining room chair. She spotted me and waved me over to introduce me. I walked over and the cleaner's eyes widened as she took in this naked man walking towards her.

I stopped just in front of mother-in-law and she reached out a hand to stroke down my hips, catching a little bit of buttock each time. The cleaner was just finishing up at the kitchen sink and was, understandably a little uncomfortable. After introducing the cleaner, I noticed that my mother-in-law didn't bother to say who I was but just kept talking casually, gazing at my cock and stroking down the side of my hips.

As we briefly chatted, the cleaner looked across to us and back to her work repeatedly. I began to get concerned that my dick would start to get hard with the two women looking at it, even though it hadn't even been touched. I made an excuse to go shower and left.

For the next several days my mother-in-law began wearing less and less clothing. Partly it was because of the weather heating up but I was sure there was more going on. She wasn't going out of her way to flash me -- I don't think that was her thing, but I could feel things were becoming more sexualised for her.

One morning it was early (before 7am) and I hadn't slept very well on account of the heat. We had the air conditioning going at different points during the night but then I was waking up too cold. The constant up and downs during the night had left me tired and I ended up in the pool as a means of waking up. I had taken off my boxer shorts (as, already described) I had enjoyed the cool water sensation and it no longer registered that this was any sort of risqué behaviour anymore.

Out strode my mother-in-law in a one-piece swimming suit. She had been suffering overnight much like me. Immediately she saw my swimming trunks at the side of the pool and discerned that I was naked. She moved out to the deeper end where I was and made a comment on me now taking to nude swimming. I told her how I was enjoying it and she said bluntly, "Oh, I might try it".

Without waiting for a response from me, she slipped her shoulder straps off and pulled her swimsuit down and stepped out of it. She plonked the crumpled, wet fabric next to mine. "That feels nice", she cooed as she moved around in the water. I wasn't sure if women had the same feeling around their genitals in the cool water as men did, but I didn't know until I tried it. We were both in deep water but still standing on the bottom of the pool. Her breasts were below the water level so she was still somewhat fully covered.

After a further brief swim, she looked at me square in the eyes and said, "Do you remember what we talked about the other night?". We had covered a range of topics from politics to sports but I had a feeling what she was getting at. With a tone of semi-exasperation she said, "I just need the feel of a hard cock inside me". Then she added, "Can I please ask for you to give me a quick service?"

(Between my wife's words of about a week ago ("if you need to erect") and now her mother's phraseology of a "quick service", the language in this family was baffling, yet polite and direct to the point).

Her request was followed by a reach down to my cock which I figured was a way to check my response as nothing had yet come out of my mouth. A few quicky strokes and the combination of the water had me up and hard in no time. She kept her hand on my cock and lead me back to the shallow end. It was very reminiscent of how her daughter would lead me to the bedroom by my stiff dick in the first few months of our marriage.

She got to the steps of the pool and was now half out of the water but still with her back to me. She bent over and reached out one hand to the top step to balance as she pushed back her hips and widened her stance. With the one hand still on my cock she brought it up to her pussy opening and rubbed it up and down. I think it was more for her benefit than mine as my dick was so very hard already.

She put the head of my cock just inside her vagina and eased back onto my dick as she brought her other hand forward to the top of the steps. Once fully inside, she began a fucking motion all on her own. I was seemingly all very passive at this point.

We were both fucking just above the waterline but were being as quiet and as stealthy as we could be. I looked down to her arsehole, licked a finger and placed it on top. It easily slid about a quarter of an inch. I think she liked it as I could see she had to muffle her pleasure even more so (again, like daughter like mother!).

I took this as a sign to take control and started thrusting my hips as her movements abated in response. We were only going an additional 60 seconds when she reached under and (I think) attempted to grab my balls but merely ended up fondling them repeatedly as they were just out of her reach. My balls were already dipping in and out of the water as I was fucking so the touches just put me over the edge.

I pulled my cock out and came hard all over my mother-in-law's bottom and arsehole. I ran my hand down her pussy which I still hadn't had a good look at yet and pleasantly found it to be nicely trimmed. (I couldn't have let the opportunity pass). We were both satisfied by the brief but hard fuck and looked around to retrieve our swimwear. I was able to take in my mother-in-law's boobs for the first time. The were slightly bigger than my wife's but with the same pointy nipples.

We went inside and I went off to my shower. My wife was still asleep. We would be leaving the next day, which was probably just as well. We would be back again for Easter for a week and between now and then I could only just contemplate what my mother-in-law might have in store for me on our next visit.