Mother-in-Law

Story Info
Bride-to-be dominates a snob before the wedding.
1.9k words
4.44
24.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveMusset
EveMusset
170 Followers

"Well, at least the ceremony will be brief."

That was the last straw. I wheeled around, made eye contact with my bridesmaids and jerked my head slightly. They quietly slipped out of the room as I took a few slow paces towards the slender, well-dressed older woman who had said those words.

For the past six months, every time I had seen her she had been making little digs at me, insinuating that I wasn't good enough for her son, that I wasn't fit to be seen in public with him, that because I was Puerto Rican and had an attitude to match, not to mention tattoos and big tits and a big ass, that I was trashy and ghetto and uncouth. Little comments spoken aloud, never addressing me directly, just to the open air as though she didn't even know she was verbalizing her thoughts. Just barely general enough for plausible deniability: I knew if I objected to her saying "At least the ceremony will be brief," she would open her big green eyes wide and be shocked and offended that I inferred anything other than her own desire to go home and lie down, even though it was plainly obvious that she meant that her entire circle of acquaintance would only have to suffer looking at me for a short amount of time. Even now, she was raising her pencil-thin eyebrows in frosty surprise at my approach.

"That's it," I said. "I've stood it for long enough, but you're just asking for it now."

"Why, whatever do you----" she began, but I cut her off with a hiss and a snap of my fingers across my throat.

"Fancy-ass whitebread house in the Hamptons motherfucker," I said, taking another step toward her, too close for social norms now. She attempted to back up, but there was no room in the cramped little chamber on the second floor of the church where I was supposed to wait, in all my bridal finery, until the ceremony. "I know you've been looking down on me this whole time, saying to yourself Dennis is better than a hood rat Portorican skank from the Bronx like me. Well, listen to me. He ain't. You know how I know?"

I was right in her face now, and I could see her lips twitch with discomfort and panic, and a tiny bead of sweat was starting to run down from her perfectly-coiffed iron-blonde hairline. She shook her head, terrified.

"Because his mommy is an insatiable cunt-munching slut," I said into her ear.

She stiffened, and anger flushed her face, overriding the discomfort and fear.

"How dare you speak to----" was as far as she got before I put my finger on her lips, surprising her back into silence. The long gold-lined acrylic on my fingernail was sharp, and I could see her flinch at the thought of me scratching her with it.

"You listen to me," I continued, "I know what you are, even if you don't. And it doesn't matter that you've never sucked a pussy before. I'm sure you've been such a frigid bitch your whole life that it never even entered your head. What matters is that you're going to do it right now."

As I said this, my other hand was bunching up the layers of gauzy white fabric that hung to the floor, exposing my thick, muscular brown legs and the tattoos of jaguars, eagles, and alligators that ran down them. I always had an affinity for predators.

"Now," I said, almost into her mouth we were so close, "are you going to get on your knees like a good little slut and start eating me out, or am I going to have to make you do it?"

The fabric finally pulled up high enough that my puffy brown pussy came into view, and not only that: also the heart-shaped public hair that my girlfriend Chacha had trimmed that morning, and the two hearts tattooed on either side of it in fading pink.

Her eyes widened as they saw my pussy, but the next moment they met mine, and even though her mouth was open and frightened, the blue eyes rebelled.

"You can't threaten me like this. I -- I will ruin you. My lawyers----" she began to say shakily. I smiled, knowing how sexy my smile was, showing off my glossy plump lips compared to her thin, quivering ones.

"You don't get it, mami," I said softly. "You're still in the room, so I've already won." I took the finger I had stopped her mouth with and slipped it into me, gasping a little as I did so. Nothing turned me on as much as making a frigid bitch submit to me, and my juices were flooding already. I withdrew the finger and returned it to her lips.

She stared at me, her lips compressed tight, and shook her head.

"Open," I said, and cocked my head in a threatening way. Her jaw fell open in fear, and I thrust my finger deep into her mouth.

Her eyes widened again as she tasted my pre-cum for the first time. I smiled, knowing I had her. She kept sucking my finger. I felt her tongue scrape against the underside of the acrylic, seeking every last drop of my sweetness.

"You want more," I told her, "you know where to get it."

I took a step back, then hopped up on the vanity where I had been doing my makeup. My skirts were bunched around my waist, and I spread my legs wide, letting her see the glistening open folds of my pussy. Crocodile claws and eagle talons wrapped around my thighs pointing towards the gorgeous flowering slit I had trapped her son with six months ago, and which she could now not take her eyes off of.

She took a faltering step toward me, then hesitated and looked at the door.

"Ahnt!" I said sharply. "Not till you eat me out, bitch."

"But it's almost time," she said, in a thin frightened voice I'd never heard from her before. "Everyone will be waiting."

"Then they'll wait. I'm the main attraction, babe. They're not going to go anywhere until I get there," I said, and used two fingers to spread my pussy lips wide. The sugary pinkness, coated with my pearly lubrication, drew her irresistibly. She barely even knew she was doing it as she took two more steps, knelt down, and stared fascinated at the hot wet crevice I had prepared for her.

"Now put that tongue to work doing something useful," I said, "instead of making snide remarks you think I'm too dumb to figure out are meant for me."

I saw her flush with embarrassment, and knew that I had humiliated her more by calling out her rudeness than by making her my slut. So I grabbed her head with both hands and pressed her into me. She gave a little squeak of surprise and protest, but her open mouth landing on my puffy wet folds stifled it immediately, and she began licking automatically.

"That's right, slut," I said, patting her head. "There's no shame in being a cunt-muncher, as long as you listen to your owner and do what she says." She was too busy greedily slurping down my juices to even realize that I had established a new relationship between us. I stroked her head with my hands, using my thumbs to move her hair out of her face so that she was only tasting me.

"Fuck yeah," I said in a raspier tone, since her tongue had touched a sensitive spot and I could feel myself starting to squirm in the most delightful way. "For a first time dyke slut you're not bad at it. Oooh!" I shuddered a little, and pumped my pussy back against her mouth. "That's it, slut," I gasped, "keep licking me just like that." She obeyed greedily, nodding enthusiastically into my pussy, and I saw the door open a crack.

It was Chacha, my maid of honor, checking in. She pointed at her wrist to tell me I was late. I shook my head at her and waved the concern away, then beckoned her in.

My orgasm was coming now, I could feel it.

"Slut," I said. "You love licking pussy, right?"

She didn't stop licking as she said, "Yes, oh God yes," into my wetness.

"You're in luck," I said. "You're going to lick five more before we go downstairs." I gestured for all of the bridesmaids to come in and raise their skirts. I knew I had been smart to include "no panties" in my bridesmaid dress instructions.

Four more girls came into the room, all of them shades of black or brown. Chacha was the tallest and darkest, Silvia was the shortest and roundest, Lupe was the palest but with the thickest, longest black hair, Hernanda was a pale mocha with freckles, and Tiffany was a big girl, both thick and tall, with family on a reservation back West. All of them raised their skirts expectantly.

Looking at their pretty little cunts appearing underneath their pale lilac skirts was what pushed me over the edge. I pressed my new bitch to my pussy as it erupted in a flood of hot sweet cum, and she valiantly attempted to lick it all up, but it still dripped from her face once I pushed her away.

"You're not done yet," I told her. "Eat up."

She stared at the five pussies lined up in a row, and then glanced back at me.

"You heard me," I said, and cocked my head again. She crawled to Chacha and began licking. Chacha grinned at me over her bobbing head.

"You're a crazy bitch, Gina," she said.

"You're fuckin' right I am," I said, still recovering my breath. I masturbated a little watching Chacha come, and then slid off the vanity once it was Lupe's turn.

As my future mother-in-law serviced each of my friends in turn, I straightened my dress and touched up my makeup. The bouquets for the bridal party were handed out to each girl after she had added her cum to my new slut's face.

Tiffany was the last, and almost collapsed onto the slut; we had to hold her up so as not to crush the older woman. But as the bridesmaids all made sure they looked picture ready, I helped Dennis's mother to her feet.

"Go ahead now and join your family in their pew," I told her. "You're not allowed to wash your face. I want you in the church stinking of all our pussies."

She turned scarlet at the thought of what people would think, but nodded in obedience.

"You can reapply your makeup first," I added, deciding to be generous. She nodded again, with a smile of gratitude.

"And during the reception?" said Chacha, coming up behind me. I considered.

"Stay close to me," I told the new slut. "I'll tell you who to lick and when from now on. You understand?"

She bowed her head. "Yes, Gina," she said, and tiptoed out of the room, her face shining with six cums.

"We're half an hour late," said Chacha.

"Good," I said, picking up my bouquet. "He'll have to get used to not being my first priority whenever there's a frigid bitch to turn."

They all laughed in agreement, and we headed downstairs.

EveMusset
EveMusset
170 Followers