Mother-in-Law Discipline Pt. 06

Story Info
David meets Rick another submissive male added to the circle.
2.4k words
4.42
15.7k
16
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
207 Followers

The next woman to join the group was Sharon Dawkins. Her husband was Rick. Sharon and Rick were about the same age as Mary and David, so there was some natural affinity. Sharon was a busty woman with dark hair and skin and cheekbones that spoke of some Native American heritage. David certainly hoped he'd have an opportunity someday to eat her pussy, he dared not even hope for more. Of course he knew from the warning that Mary had given him, that he was more likely to be sucking Rick's dick before he had a chance to taste Sharon.

Because the door had already been opened Rick didn't have to provide a service to all of the women, at least not in order to ensure his wife a place in the group. Sharon was apparently interviewed by the women alone, and the first David knew of it was when he and Mary were going to a gathering and Sharon was to whip Rick in front of the group to demonstrate her technique and domination of him.

It was a little strange for David to see another man strapped down over the saw horse about to receive a caning, but he was relieved it wasn't him. From the first few strokes Sharon applied to Rick's ass two things were clear; she was a powerful woman, and Rick was new to being caned. He screamed and carried on from about the fifth stroke. Sharon was determined to show these ladies that she was every bit as harsh as any of them had ever been. Rick lost bladder control at the eighth stroke and his screaming and sobbing prevented him from even begging for mercy. The assembled women were counting the cane strokes.

"Ten!" CRACK! "AAAYYYIIII"

"Eleven!" CRACK! "AWWWWGGGG"

"Twelve!" CRACK! "UNNNGGGHHH"

Somewhere around twenty or twenty-five Rick just collapsed across the horse and made a continuous sobbing scream, with only his buttocks moving at each strike of the cane. But it didn't stop then. His caning continued for a full 50 strokes after which is ass was a solid mass of black and blue bruises with blood trickling out of some of the weals. When he was lifted off the horse he could barely move and almost didn't get out his required thank you for the discipline. Sharon did not ask him to orally please her in gratitude but David was pressed into service to administer cleaning disinfectant and cream to Rick's ass. Rick's hands shuddered the whole time, while he kept muttering his thank you's.

"How do you stand it?" he finally asked.

"I don't know, you just have no choice and eventually it's over," was all David could think of to tell him.

David and Rick began a sort of bonding at that point, although for each of them it just felt like sympathy and ordinary concern at the time. Their wives began to see each other outside of the women's meetings, which led to "double dates" where David and Rick had an opportunity to get to know each other better. They shared some of their experiences, as well as their concerns that their wives were doing the same and potentially borrowing from each other.

David confessed to Rick that he had to eat Mary's bloody pussy every month, after she had selected that as a way to demonstrate David's devotion to her. Rick confessed that as part of his penance for an escape attempt from chastity that he had to pay a monthly visit to their locksmith's lesbian lover at her time of the month. When Rick also mentioned that Sharon had not required that of him, they both stared at each other silently. David knew that Mary loved oral attention at that time of the month and now that Sharon and Mary were trading ideas it seemed only a matter of time before Rick would be getting red wings twice a month.

Sharon had developed a taste for caning, making Rick take what she called a "maintenance spanking" at least once a month and sometimes twice. This was of course in addition to any he might have earned. Mary had gotten excited from David's submission to it, but rarely used it at home. The women's closeness soon meant that David would be receiving canings at home as well as at Miss Ann's. It was through another sharing of intimate secrets that Rick would soon be drinking Sharon's golden nectar.

Of course the trading of each's methods terrified David most when it came to Rick's piercing. David desperately pleaded with Mary not to do it. Mary still wished to respect David's feelings as much as she could while maintaining her dominance. "We'll see" was all she would say about the possibility. Actually Mary spoke to Sharon about the reasons for the piercing and got the story about Sharon realized Rick could shrink enough to pull out of the chastity cage. This did give Mary an idea about how to see if that would be necessary with David. Before his next edging Mary iced his cock and balls until they hurt. With his cock smaller than he had ever seen it, Mary had David try to pull it out the back of the cage. She lent a hand, or a finger or two, to be sure he was trying hard enough. David avoided piercing because his body convinced Mary that he couldn't pull out.

Rick was both angry and jealous that David managed to avoid getting his cock head pierced. It was a conflicted set of emotions for David as well. He was glad that he didn't have to be pierced, but he felt for Rick and did not like the difference it put between them. This difference was about to be exploited by their wives and the other women in the group.

The ladies had decided, with a little encouragement from Mary and Sharon, that the next meeting should feature a stamina contest with mutual male oral stimulation. The loser (who came first) would receive a caning and the winner male would get to ass fuck the loser (to make up for swallowing his cum). Mary was pretty sure that David's stamina training would pay off here, especially since he wasn't really gay. Sharon didn't really care who won, because there would be a loser and she wanted to be the one to cane his ass.

When David and Rick learned of the contest each was filled with a terrible conflict. Neither one wanted to be the loser, but neither one wanted to subject the other to the punishments the loser would endure. When David saw Rick's ass at the meeting it was clear that he had recently been caned and rather severely. Deep purple stripes still crossed his ass and some were still swollen. It became clear that another caning over his already damaged ass would surely result in bleeding. David had not been caned in weeks and there were no signs of injury on his ass.

They were both in the basement "play room" and the same bed that had been the scene of David's stamina demonstration was now to be the center stage for the Male 69 Event as it was being called. Nude, David and Rick assumed positions on the bed so as to be in a good 69 position on their sides. After a few tentative sucks they were finally able to get each other hard. Still sucking and licking slowly no one was getting close to coming. That suited the ladies fine, for now, as they were enjoying seeing two males reluctantly engage in the activity most men want women to perform. Rick still winced when his movements caused pressure on his ass. David noticed each of those as well.

Naturally David was having no trouble staying back from orgasm and felt like he might be able to last indefinitely. On the other hand he could tell that even with minimal stimulation from David, Rick was struggling. Who knew how long it had been since he got a blow job, or even had an orgasm. Soon Rick's struggles caused him to think of self-preservation and he began to really ramp up the stimulation on David's cock. Rick's tongue swirled around David's cock, his lips tightened around the head, he was desperately trying to get David to cum. The technique was crude and inexperienced, as one would expect, but David could feel the desperation, the fear of losing in the action. He felt sorry for Rick and as much as he didn't want to be caned or ass fucked, he knew he just couldn't let it happen to Rick, not this time.

David relaxed his mental control and focused all of his attention on the good feelings in the head of his cock. It wasn't long before he was thrusting into Rick's mouth and then he let Rick's dick out of his own mouth while I moaned his orgasm, pumping his cum into the mouth attached to his cock.

Still stunned by the outcome, Rick opened his mouth so the ladies could see it filled with cum before he swallowed. He had heard about David's stamina training and demonstration and had gone into the contest with the idea that he was certain to lose. There was a moment when the two men exchanged a look and Rick knew then that David had spared him the additional punishment. Perhaps this was the real point of their bonding as friends.

David was hauled to the saw horse and restrained. It was only to be 24 strokes but he knew that Sharon would be delivering them and he had already seen her handiwork. David also knew that spankings and canings hurt much worse immediately after cumming. The last thing he saw before bending over was Mary's face. Her expression seemed an odd mix of puzzled and knowing at the same time. She must suspect David thought. No matter now, he thought, there was no taking it back.

Sharon stood behind David, sizing up his unmarked ass. She would have caned harshly in any event, but now would cane even harder as she was a little put out. She had hoped, even expected, that she would have the chance to cane Rick again over his already sore and marked bottom in front of the other women. That would have been doubly satisfying in that Rick would receive more punishment (he was still working off his attempt to escape chastity) and she would have a chance to show the other women how strict she could be.

Even though Sharon and Mary had become friends and traded ideas for controlling their husbands, Sharon still felt that she had to work harder to prove herself inasmuch as Mary was Ann's daughter and Ann seemed to be the "unofficial" leader of the group. Perhaps caning Mary's husband would offer her that chance to prove herself; to demonstrate that any male offered for punishment in the group would be treated the same, regardless of his relationship to another member, or the members relationship to each other. While Mary was a little concerned about the caning David would receive she also had her strong suspicions that he had brought it on himself deliberately and therefore merited a lot less sympathy than if he had legitimately lost.

Sharon lined up her first stroke and let it fly with incredible force. David gasped through clinched teeth, but managed to stay silent, even as an angry red weal formed on his ass. Sharon wasted no time in placing two more stripes on his quivering buttocks.

The fourth stroke landed with equal force and this time David grunted out loud. A small smile appeared on Sharon's mouth. David's eyes were tightly squeezed shut for the next four strokes, each one eliciting a guttural sound of pain. The thirteenth stroke crossed several of the other welts and elicited the first shout of pain as David's eye's shot open. The last eleven strokes were accompanied by shrieks and cries as well as sobbing by David. To his credit he did not beg for mercy he knew would not be forthcoming.

When the ordeal was over Rick was allowed to rub some soothing cream on David's ass. While he was bending over him Rick said "thank you, and I'm sorry about what comes next". David only nodded slightly and whispered "please cum quickly".

David had to suck Rick's cock to get it hard enough to fuck him in the ass, but that was nothing they hadn't already done. With David still secured to the spanking saw horse, Rick stood behind him, lubed himself and David's hole, placed his cock at the pucker and slowly pushed. David's sphincter resisted, he grimaced in pain as it stretched to accommodate the intruder. Suddenly the head of Rick's cock passed the anal ring and David grunted in more pain. Once the anal sphincter had been stretched the pain dropped a little, but ramped up again on each deep thrust. On the withdrawal it almost felt good, and David could feel the pressure on his prostate which was almost pleasurable. Perhaps if the pain of the stretching were less, it would feel great. Although it seemed to last forever to David, Rick actually came on the tenth stroke. David thought he could feel the hot sperm shooting up his rectum.

On the ride home David kept fidgeting in his seat, aching from the inside and out. Mary finally asked him, "why did you do it?"

David knew that there was no point in denying what he had done.

"I don't know," he said, still a little puzzled himself. "I just saw how recently and how badly he'd been caned and I just couldn't see putting him through more so soon after."

Mary nodded. "So you like him?"

"Yeah, Rick's OK. I mean we get along alright and I have nothing against him," David answered.

Mary smiled, so proud of her husband. "Well, you are a good man and you are going to get a chance to empty those balls good and proper tonight."

"Thanks, that would be wonderful" he said, very happy that his wife understood what he had tried to do.

"I also think we should practice with a strapon some," she smiled wickedly. "I think you boys can count on some more of that sort of activity, either between the two of you or at the hands of the ladies."

Chastebob
Chastebob
207 Followers