Married to the Mother-in-Law

Story Info
A double union ensures Brad's obedience - forever.
16.5k words
4.39
34.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his now outwardly shown confidence when in the company of woman, Brad Lang always been a little overawed by the sheer mystery of womanhood, and the underlying power that many had had over him during his life. Orphaned at a very early age, and the product of austere but well-to-do parents, the trust regime which saw to his welfare had decreed the path of his education at institutions deemed correct by his parents.

The earlier tutorial institutes had set him well on his path to obedience, and common courtesy... especially toward the fairer sex. After puberty had wreaked its hormonal tortures upon him, and late teens were reached, he was interred at St. Hilda's; a finishing college staffed entirely by women, women who expressed their authority at every opportunity. Though the college was mixed, male pupils soon found there was one rule for them, and another for the females. Caught masturbating in his dormitory for the desire of one of those girls, he suffered the fate of many a boy there; caned to tears before an assembly of the entire female content of the college, the male scholars not admitted, and left to ponder the horror... or in unspoken thoughts, the erotic pleasure, of such a humiliating ordeal.

Though he tried to eliminate the experience from his mind in later years, the thought often returned to haunt and taunt him... the smiles of certain girls as his tears flowed, never leaving him, and hijacking his direction of thought when masturbating. The memory of it never left the mind of one of the girls there too, and would be key in securing her, both his service, and the assets he was known to inherit. Penelope Chantry - 'Penny' - was indeed the sultry and leggy blonde he'd been caught masturbating over, and she'd see him surrender his seed for her - and someone else - when they met later in life.

Now having reached adulthood and enjoying the freedoms of his inheritance, Brad developed an outward swagger and confidence which belied those darkly erotic thoughts which assailed his sexual desires when masturbating, but a chance meeting with a ghost from the past was soon to put an end to any hope of those freedoms continuing, and see that swagger put firmly down.

Whilst in a relationship with yet another girl he had no intention of being with permanently, his society friends had him attend a venue considered somewhat risque, much to the chagrin of that girl. Whilst his friends attended with somewhat 'looser' female partners, Brad was not quite up to the alpha male attitude, and tended to be led by his female partners. For once, taking the lead on this particular occasion, her wishes not to go to a venue with such a reputation were ignored, Brad swept along by the enthusiasm of his more direct male counterparts - it was as though some unseen force was driving him also - and as the risque acts at the venue went on, she stormed off, leaving Brad to plead openly for her return, but then left unperturbed by her departure as he became transfixed by the performance of a woman on the stage, leather clad, and wielding a whip.

His failure to have any effect or control over the girl, was watched with interest by eyes from a group of young women, and from the eyes of one in particular, taking much pleasure in both the weakness he revealed... and the fact that he was now isolated, the friends he'd arrived with having dispersed about the venue The attitude of the girl accompanying Brad, indicating to those eyes that the brash male who'd entered, had never had the upper hand with her... and the education she knew he'd had, had left him eligible for the use of a firm female hand. Having been aware of him at St. Hilda's, Penny Chantry was also aware of the inheritance which had left him so comfortably off... an eligibility which her mother would certainly approve of.

Some of the girls Penny was with, were also aware of Brad's status, though most only being aware of his education from a second-hand point of view, having also attended the same college at various times. And due to that pro-feminine education, being of a similar confident and independent manner as per her, would love to see him taken control of, and Penny was not going to miss this opportunity, striding over to the now isolated Brad. He was aware of a presence next to him, as his eyes ogled the leather whip goddess upon the far stage, his cock stiff as the image suddenly blended in with the sweet scent of feminine perfume.

"Hello again Brad... I see that a stage, audience, and punishment, still factor in your life." Brad blushed immediately, at being caught, obviously enthralled by the sight of a woman with a whip... the blush increasing at seeing just who it was, the sultry voice taking him back. He gasped as his eyes took in the shapely brunette, now even more attractive than when he'd masturbated over her.

"Penny?... Penny Chantry?..." Her nipples hardened, expressing themselves wonderfully for his inspection through her thin blouse, she, already aroused at his feeble awkwardness, already determined to take absolute control of him.

"Why don't you come and sit with us, we're on a hen party... I'm sure the bride-to-be and the other girls won't mind just one male joining us." Her curt smile and their eager glances toward him, showed they were more than aware. Just one look at the superb young woman she now was, brought all his passion for her flooding back, smitten and already helplessly longing to know more of the control she was already implementing over him... but outwardly, he looked about him, seeking any of the friends he'd arrived with. Penny placed a hand on hip, already enjoying expressing a stance that hinted at her dominance.

"Oh don't worry about your friends, I'm sure they'll get by without you... and if any of them should seek you out, I'm sure they'd find it very amusing, hearing about what reduced you to tears at college." Brad's cock boned at her cynical smile, somewhere between one of humour, and one of sheer spitefulness... her subtle threat of humiliating him, exciting the submissive side he now knew he wouldn't be able to hide from her. She flicked the fingers of her free hand, and even from a distance, he could hear the delighted murmurings of her friends as he followed her like an owned dog, already ripe for her complete control.

Brad's erection wasn't eased, on recognising some of the girls from his college days... girls who'd taken great pleasure in taunting him over his public caning, making it quite clear how they'd thoroughly enjoyed seeing him reduced to tears... the memory of that spite having him masturbate all the more. Some of the young women were as visually attractive as Penny, others a little more frumpy in their appearance, but appearances can be deceptive, and the cross-legged stance and confident stares they gave him whilst inspecting him, confirmed their equality with the more outwardly elegant women. One of those frumpier woman sat centrally, her broad thighs crossed, the bride-to-be. Brad found his voice as he sat, trying his best to divert their leering attentions from him, as long legs flicked spiky stilettos playfully.

"I... I take it the groom is enjoying a stag night somewhere?" The plain but obviously domineering bride-to-be grinned wickedly, Penny and the others laughing softly as their thoughts took them to him.

"Oh he's enjoying himself, that's for sure..." Some of the plainer women looked to the air with wistful expressions. The husband-to-be was enjoying his stag night, bound and gagged with her panties on a bed, awaiting the return of the party. The otherwise mundane looking young woman had demonstrated her absolute control over him, having him lick her cunt and anus while they looked on and goaded, the frumpier girls taking the opportunity to have their cunts licked too, whilst the prettier girls sneered their contempt at him, he longing to lick them too, his erection perking all the more at the lush denial. Told he'd be whipped if any element of semen was found upon the sheets on their return, with hands tied behind his back, ankles secured, the scent of his owners cunt adorning the gusset he was gagged with, and the inevitably of his official and binding enslavement to her to come, he couldn't fail to earn the whip as he thrust at the sheets in submissive bliss.

Penny smirked with growing enjoyment as she moved herself ever closer to Brad, having him enveloped by her soft and inviting scent. the touch of her movements telling him that she required intimacy from him, intimacy she'd soon be demanding.

"You'll stay with us for the evening then Brad... it's so good to have you back within my sight." Brad couldn't agree more, his cock bulging rigid as each of the young women there, made it quite plain they enjoyed having him within their sight too.

*** *** ***

It had been a whirlwind romance, and though the sex they'd indulged in had been more or less vanilla, they both knew which path their erotic intimacy would eventually take, Penny always deciding when his amorous desires would be allowed, and he finding that the use of his tongue in service, increased with her command of him. She longed to dominate him thoroughly, but wanted to secure him firmly first, and knew he lusted for her control too, so It was in no matter than a few weeks before Penny decided they should marry, her desired announcement prompted by his shooting his mess to the sheets whilst licking her cunt... the need for her to know his complete submission now too much to bear as she'd erupted into orgasm herself at his feeble surrender.

Brad's acceptance was a foregone conclusion as she'd made the decision, though his enthusiasm to become bound to her eternally excited the stern young woman all the more... he extolling the virtues of tasteful venues where the service should take place, she, taking it in as though openly considering each, but knowing someone else would decide where the blissful union would take place. It was now time for him to meet her mother, and she dressed very smartly one day, springing her intention to visit upon him as though it were a birthday surprise.

"You'll come with me to meet my mother today... she's very keen to know your courtesy." Brad's cock flickered with the hint of arousal at both the smart elegance of her attire and her assertive attitude, which he was becoming more and more acquainted with. Penny's cunt moistened with anticipation as she drove them to her Mother's, knowing she'd already approved of their union, having received information from her Daughter, and having done a little research of her own, through a certain educational authority of which she was a respected patron. Brad's vision of the woman he was to meet, varied; as Penny drove them up the softly coloured tarmac drive with its inset green and blue quartz pieces glinting in the sun, a strange tingling in his anus took him as his eyes viewed the substantial Spanish type villa, neatly whitewashed and rose clad, his imagination thinking of a very meek and grey lady... but the tingling in his anus told him something else.

Penny's eyes seemed to give him a leering smile as she stepped from the car and strutted toward the oaken door, which swing open before she ascended the steps... and Brad faltered in his step at seeing Madam Elaine Chantry. Penny's leer was edged with a streak of contented contempt, knowing the sight of her mother had Brad awestruck... and erecting. He gaped wide as he stepped awkwardly forward; far from the little old lady, or twin-set clad and demure senior he'd imagined, Elaine was a shapely and buxom redhead, standing tall and elegant on spiked heels, hand on a broad hip enhanced by an equally broad belt emphasising an hour-glass shape. Her short pleated skirt and tight blouse which illustrated her full breasts wonderfully, with her red hair in a tight bun, she was the image of powerful femininity, oozing a presence without her having said a word.

She gave her Daughter a sneering smile, as though they were both in on some private joke as Penny pulled him toward the door, Brad hearing her voice for the first time, his cock already throbbing.

"So this is your choice, Penny dear... do bring him in so's I can inspect him." Penny smirked with enjoyment at seeing Brad's eyes mesmerised by the movement of her mother's broad backside and long legs as she strutted through the house to some wicker chairs by the pool. She gave him a half smile as she sat, pointing him to a certain chair where she could keep a firm eye on him, Brad confirming to her simple command without question, her authority beginning to excite him. Penny grinned with spiteful contempt as she watched her mother begin to take control of him.

Brad was unable to control his erection, its stiffness pulsing and creating a bulge noted by Elaine, but not mentioned, as she crossed her legs, giving him an ample view of broad thigh, a spiked heel wagging playfully from her elevated foot. She pursed her red lips with a hidden contentment at the awkwardness she created for him, the bulge confirming his attraction to her... and already knowing of his background and assets, she was finding him very attractive too, now she had him before her in the flesh. She smiled softly at her daughter, as her nipples began to protrude, hard with sexual excitement, needing something to cool her growing passion before she did something rash, such as demand he kiss her feet... something he'd shortly be doing routinely.

"Be a dear Penny, please fetch us the tea from the ice box." He found something about her referral to the refrigerator as an ice box, an archaic term as far as he was concerned, excited him too; it confirmed the maturity of the shapely woman, senior in years, but her delicious figure in defiance of it. As penny strutted away in her prim outfit, she kept her ears open, not wishing to miss anything as her Mother slowly took control of her husband-to-be. Elaine's cunt moistened as she thought on how his tongue would provide it the service it demanded; she'd had men-friends, selected for their submissiveness, in the past who'd done that for her, but sourcing them was such a bother. Her clitoris tingled longingly, at knowing she'd now have that service on tap. With Penny out of sight, she'd now begin her subtle humiliation of him; Penny out of sight maybe, but knowing exactly what her Mother was to do, as per their pre-arrangement. She switched legs, showing him the other thigh, the exposed flesh now patterned with the impression of the wicker, drawing his eyes to it.

"I take it you're practising safe sex with my Daughter... we wouldn't want to be inconvenienced by the wedding being rushed through." Her cunt buzzed wonderfully as he gasped and immediately blushed pink at a subject he'd thought a mother-in-law would consider tabu. His mind went immediately to the fact that more and more, he'd shot his mess to the sheets whilst licking her anus as she masturbated her clitoris in sexual triumph... knowing full well he wanted to be utterly dominated by her as he spoiled the sheets in a submissive ectasy. Though mother and daughter had not discussed her intimacies with him in graphic detail, Elaine knew her daughter loved to dominate, and had confirmed with her that Brad was ripe for the absolute submission he'd soon know. Her lips pursed to a subtle smile as she awaited his answer, thoroughly enjoying his discomfort.

"Why... why of course... I... I..." She cut in, taking his mind elsewhere, and having his erection bone rigid as Penny reappeared, smiling contentedly at his flushed face.

"...then you won't mind staying here for a while, so's I can keep an eye on you while we arrange your wedding..." Brad swallowed hard at the bewildering but exciting prospect, as Penny calmly placed the tray of refreshments on the table and looked at him with a smug smile which told him she was fully aware... and approving, of her Mother's desire. With his cock fit to explode at the controlling tone and subtle but sincere authority the two women were now showing him, he sought to quell the submissive ardour which had his cock throbbing, by questioning the arrangements of the wedding... but he didn't make any objection whatsoever to being incarcerated there, pleasing both women no end.

"But...but... I thought we'd marry at..." Again the mature redhead cut in, her confident authority not easing his erection... far from it.

"...Oh there's only one place Penny and I find suitable... you'll find it most satisfactory, and you'll find find out where we've chosen, soon enough." She grinned at her daughter as Brad gaped in stunned amazement at being secondary to requirements at his own wedding... and how he wanted to masturbate at the magnificence of feminine authority shown by Elaine in placing him there. She stood up, Brad's breath faltering audibly as he studied the shapely figure of the authoritarian redhead he'd soon be linked to permanently... and as his thoughts went to masturbation again, he couldn't know just how intimate that link would be.

"Penny has to go now, she has things to do... she'll pick up a few of your things, and bring them here, when she comes back." Brad simply gaped as Penny sneered at him with the contempt he'd earned himself - she knew that by the time she returned, her mother would have complete control of him, he was so weak. She handled her keys a d gave him a mischievous look.

"I'm going to bring some of my friends back with me... you saw them when we met... they're all so anxious to meet you again, and discuss the wedding." She turned her back on him and strutted off, leaving him mouthing a possible protest, or request, but left speechless by the firm and unyielding will of the two women, Elaine intervening once more as Penny strutted away.

"Penny will fetch anything we think you need... you'll stay here and keep me company." Brad was overwhelmed by the sense of helplessness at the growing control being exercised over him... and the dark pleasure of it, the surreal situation awarded him. His cock was still pulsing at the magnificent woman's suggestion that she and her daughter would decide what he needed, when he was granted a further thrill which pointed toward his possible humiliation while there. He was about to follow Elaine indoors when a sharp 'coooeee!' issued in a pompous feminine tone, diverted Elaine's attention to a figure looking over a boundary fence at the far side of the pool. Elaine waved at the plump woman who'd accessed her view by a set of steps in her garden, and addressed the woman in an authoritative tone, loud and clear, her voice tinged with a certain pleasure.

"11:30 sharp tomorrow Gladys!... he's going to need his sleep, we want him bright eyed when he meets you and the others!" The woman blew a kiss, then disappeared back down into the depths of her large gardens, Elaine smiling wickedly at Brad's inquisitive... yet pleasingly excited face.

"We women are a close circle in this neighbourhood... they'll want to make sure you're suitable for my daughter... and I... and give their approval..." Brad's anus and balls tingled wildly at the sincerity in her tone; he knew women were always in a state of excitement about weddings, but Elaine had seemed so factual about their giving approval... and his suitability to the mature redhead as well as Penny. Her broad hips now moved with a swagger, displaying the broad and firmly formed buttock cheeks he was now longing to worship with a spurt of his seed as soon as he had the chance.

"I'll show you your rooms, my Daughter's and yours... ready for when you move in here, after you're bound to her..." His cock now threatened to release the seed he yearned to spend, as he followed the woman he now knew was taking control of his life... in absolution, finding his voice for the first time in earnest, and pleasing Elaine... as any question of her authority would justify punishment later.