Mother-in-law Exposed in Bathroom

Story Info
Alcohol and horniness make for a fun time with mother-in-law.
1.4k words
4.2
97.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magsanato
Magsanato
85 Followers

I have been married to my wife for 4 years and have always thought my wife's mom (my mother-in-law) was attractive but the thoughts usually stopped there for obvious reasons.

My mother-in-law (MIL), is 53 years old, 5'7 about 150 pounds, brown hair with some natural lighter blonde streaks in it and light brown eyes. She is not a super model but is an overall attractive female that most men, if given the chance, would "have fun with in the sack". She has fairly large breasts, D cups, and a nice sized butt.

My MIL and I have always gotten along well. The first time she met me she treated me as if I was one of her own and has always shown me love and respect. I have heard from my wife that my MIL finds me attractive. Not in a sexual way but more in a way where she thinks her daughter has done well in finding me.

In 2019, my MIL had a large get-together at her house. It was a 4th of July party. There was a lot of family and friends over and everyone was having a good time and drinking (including my wife, my MIL and I). My MIL looked good as usual and was wearing tight dark blue jean pants that fit her ass really well and a red and black form-fitting shirt.

As the party wound down, more and more people began leaving. Towards the very end this left my MIL, her husband (my wife's step dad), my wife and I and my MIL's friend. At this point my wife was already extremely drunk and was passed out in the game room on the couch. My MIL's friend then left the house and I helped my MIL tidy up the kitchen a bit before she went upstairs to check on her husband. My MIL was gone for awhile so I assumed she must have fallen asleep. I laid down on the couch in the living room and was browsing the internet on my phone. After maybe 30 minutes my MIL came downstairs and I don't know if it was the alcohol in me or the fact that it was now just me and her alone but she looked extra attractive and I was feeling horny.

She told me she was surprised I was still up and wasn't passed out. I asked my MIL about her husband and she said he was knocked out cold in the bedroom upstairs and she couldn't budge him. I asked my MIL if she needed a drink and she said she wanted some water. I told her to sit down on the couch and I got up to get her some water from the kitchen. As I came back I sat down next to her and handed her the water. We began talking about the party and how much fun it was. I was reclining on the couch with my knee touching my MIL's leg. She looked so sexy to me.

As we continued to chat I could feel my bladder and I had to go use the bathroom quick or I was going to piss myself. I told my MIL that I had to use the restroom real quick and as I stood up I stumbled on my feet. My MIL jumped up and caught me and steadied me on my feet. We both laughed a bit and she helped me to the bathroom so I wouldn't fall. It was at this moment that I decided I was going to try something with her. I figured that I was drunk and she was drunk and if I threw out a feeler that she didn't like she would probably dismiss it as me being drunk and wouldn't mention anything else about it.

As I was standing up in the bathroom I exaggerated how unsteady on my feet I was. I asked my MIL if she wouldn't mind helping me stay steady while I peed. My MIL laughed a said she had done this many times with her husband and that it was fine. I was already turned on and the blood was rushing my penis and filling it up, making it nice and thick, however I wasn't erect. I undid my belt and unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor. I then began tugging at my boxers to get them down and I could see out of the corner of my eye my MIL turned her head to look away.

I was able to get my boxers down and that freed my cock which plopped out of my boxers and hung there nice and thick. I grabbed hold of my cock and pointed it at the toilet as I relieved myself. My MIL told me to hurry because she had to pee too. As I was leaning down to pull my boxers up, my MIL quickly pulled her jeans down and sat down on the toilet. I could hear her urine streaming out of her and into the toilet. I was still standing in front of the toilet with my penis exposed and my drunk MIL was now peeing on the same toilet. This put her face right in line with my penis.

I reached out and ran my fingers through my MIL's hair. I then let my hand travel to her shoulder which I rubbed with my hand. I let my hand wander a bit and it brushed up against her breast. She reached her hand up and placed it on mine as she used her other hand and guided it to my penis. The moment she touched my penis I felt the warmth and softness of her hand and I could feel the blood rushing and my penis immediately becoming erect. I rubbed my MIL's breast and she began rubbing my cock. She then leaned forward from her seated position on the toilet and placed my cock into her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. My MIL began sucking me slowly at first and then gained speed. I was filled with absolute excitement and I picked her up off the toilet and began kissing her. I then pulled away and leaned my MIL over the sink. Her pants and panties were still down around her ankles and my cock was hard as a rock and pointing up at the ceiling. I was ready to go.

I bent her down lower over the sink and grabbed her hips with one hand as I guided my cock between her ass cheeks with the other hand. I located her warm wet pussy folds as I guided the head of my cock to it. The warmness enveloped my cock and I felt it slide right in as my MIL let out a very soft moan and told me to be quick and be quiet. I slowly pushed all my length deep inside my MIL's pussy until my pelvis was placed directly against her ass and my cock couldn't go any farther. I then grabbed hold of my MIL's hips with both my hands. I slowly eased my cock out of her as I held my grip tight and then pushed my cock back inside. The warmth felt so fucking good. I was so horned up I couldn't control myself and I started to pound my MIL's pussy from the back.

I could feel my cock filling up with semen as I fucked the shit out of my MIL. She was moaning quietly saying "oh fuck" and every time I slammed my cock back inside her she let out a soft grunt. I slid in and out of her for as long as I could stand, until I couldn't hold out any longer. I pulled my cock out of her just as the first rope of semen shot out of my cock head and laid down across the length of her back. I began lightly stroking myself as my sperm covered my MIL's back and ass with rope after rope of it. As I finished and the last thick gooey bit dripped onto her ass I sat down on the toilet to catch my breath. My MIL grabbed a handful of toilet paper and wiped her back and ass as well as she could. She then pulled her pants up, quietly opened the bathroom door and retreated upstairs and out of sight.

A few hours later my wife woke up from her drunk slumber and I loaded her into the car and we drove home.


Magsanato
Magsanato
85 Followers