All Comments on 'Mother-in-law Exposed in Bathroom'

by Magsanato

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Short and sweet

Great job. Shorter story, but very descriptive and sexy.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 4 years ago
Nice short story

I liked this story because it captured a moment when both the narrator and his mother-in-law found themselves first enjoying peeing in front of the other and then her moving to taking him into her mouth. Finally, she seemed delighted with his rear entry and joyous speedy sex. I hope you keep writing nicely-done stories like this one.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Shame you didn't give your characters names. The repetitive use of 'my MIL' was too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not incest.

Fucking a mother-in-law is not incest. It's only adultry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

But it is Taboo and the title of this thread is "Incest/Taboo" so you can go on and be quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

This story has so far got 48 faves out of 55,504 views, which is 0.86 faves per 1K views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!) Bravo!

Ideally, societal norms should change to the effect that sex between mother in law and son in law is not only tolerated, but is deemed beneficial for family cohesion. This sound like a joke but sons in law and mothers in law would love it!

dbsidedbside9 months ago

Nice, but The End🤔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagsanato@Magsanato
I find writing to be relaxing and I get enjoyment creating all sorts of stories. I also take requests. If you have a specific story you would like to see, feel free to message me and we can discuss details. I'm open to any and all. I can send these stories to you personally, t...