Mother in Law Finds the Courage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, SHIT! No, no, no," I said, running down the stairs. I ran out of the house straight in front of the cab before it pulled off. The cab driver blasted his horn at me, I moved to the passenger door and opened it.

"Gemma, I'm so sorry for the way I reacted; that's the last thing you needed. Please come back inside, so we can talk," I pleaded with her.

Still with tears running down her face, "I think it best I go home, Andy. I am truly sorry for what I have done, I hope you can forgive me. Please, just let me go."

"Go back to what," I said. "A lie. You know what's back there, Gemma. Please come back inside, and we can sort this out."

She could see the sincerity in my face. Gemma paused for a moment, and said, "Okay."

I grabbed her suitcase from beside her, slipped the driver a twenty, and apologised to him.

Making our way back into the lounge, I asked if she would like something a little stronger to drink.

"I think I need it for my nerves, Andy," she said.

I poured a couple of vodkas, handing one to Gemma, as I sat down right next to her. Gemma downed the vodka in one, letting out a little cough after. I offered her my glass and she ripped it out of my hand and knocked that one back, too.

"WOW. That's better, I needed that," she said.

I laughed. "Do you want another?" I quizzed.

Gemma looked straight at me, "NO, I'm ready, give it to me both barrels, I deserve it."

I put my hand on her leg to try to make her feel at ease, "I'm not going to shout, Gemma. It was wrong of me to react the way I did. You told me a terrible pain, and my response was the last thing you needed. With what happened this evening I just got tunnel vision. I am sorry."

"So you're not mad at me?" Gemma asked, surprised.

I continued, "I'll admit, at first I was, but when I sat back and thought about it, I realised I'm not so innocent in this whole scenario. It was me, who touched you when you slipped; it was me, who touched you when you came back down the ladder. So, if anything, I'm more to blame for starting things."

Gemma took over, "But, I'm the one who has been teasing you all this time. If I had never done any of that, none of this would have happened."

"True, but you would still be living a lie, with no way to get out," I added.

Gemma nodded her head in agreement.

"If I had known this, when I made you leave your house, Gemma, Keith WOULD have been lying in a pool of blood. What he has done to you is unforgivable; he needs to be punished."

Gemma jumped in, "NO, Andy, you can't. I'm not going to let him ruin any more of my life. I shouldn't say this, but for all the wrong things we have done over the last two days, you have reminded me that there is more to life; you have opened my eyes."

"You have set me free, Andy."

She threw her arms round me, hugging me as tight as she could. "I can't thank you enough, Andy. You have no idea how long I have wanted this feeling, a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

We held each other for a while. Gemma had a little cry, but this time, it was tears of relief, not sadness.

After a while, I pulled back from Gemma, "Right, let's talk about the future, mom."

Gemma sat herself upright.

"One, you can stay with us as long as you want, as I said before, treat this as your own home.

"Two, we can never do anything ever again to betray Lisa. Whilst we can take one positive thing out of all of this, Lisa can never be told what we have done. It's not ideal, but I can live with the guilt, knowing how this has helped you.

"Three, no more hiding. You have to tell Lisa about her dad. I know you don't want to, but you know deep down, she deserves to know what you have gone through. Only then, can you, and we, start your road to recovery."

Gemma nodded her head in agreement, "You're right, Andrew. I don't want to betray my baby anymore. It will be hard to tell her about her dad, but she does need to know. I just hope she doesn't resent me for it."

I pulled Gemma into me, and put my arm around her shoulder; she snuggled her head into my chest, she was content. I slowly stroked her hair; I'm not sure for how long, but the next thing I knew, Gemma was out for the count. She had fallen asleep on my chest. Not wanting to disturb her, I just sat there and let her be.

Sometime later, I opened my eyes; I must have fallen asleep. Gemma was still out for the count, with her head on my lap. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 6:30am. SHIT, I thought; I'd been asleep for like, seven hours.

I looked around for Lisa, as she should be home by now, she was nowhere to be seen. I slowly lifted Gemma's head and laid it on the cushion. My legs were aching. Trying to shake them back to life, I headed upstairs to the bedroom. I quietly walked into the bedroom, and there was my sexy wife still in her work clothes, sprawled all over the bed snoring. I let out a little chuckle.

I gently climbed on the bed and pulled her into me to give her a cuddle, she stirred and opened her eyes. "Hey you," planting a kiss on my lips.

"Morning sexy, how was your shift?" I quizzed.

She let out a big yawn, "Fine, it was quiet so I got off early, I was home by two in the morning. I fell over a suitcase when I walked in, and wondered what the hell was that doing there. I saw mom asleep on your shoulder, so I knew something was up. I was knackered, I didn't want to disturb you, so I just crept upstairs and collapsed. I thought, I can deal with it in the morning."

Lisa sat up on the bed, "So, Andy, why is my mother here with a suitcase."

"I can't say, Lisa. It would be best if you and your mom have a chat when she wakes up," I told her.

She pushed me, "Come on, Andy, spill the beans. It can't be that bad, just tell me."

"It's not for me to say, Lisa. Honestly, if it was that simple, I would..."

Gemma appeared at the bedroom door interrupting me. "Hello you two, is it okay if I come in?" Gemma looked nervous, she was rubbing her hands again, not making eye contact.

"What the hell is going on, mom, what's happened?" Lisa asked.

I stood up and guided Gemma to the bed and sat her down, "I tell you what, you two have a lot to talk about, so I'm going to get us some coffee and breakfast. I'll be back in about half an hour or so."

Lisa looked worried. Gemma was still looking down at the ground. I motioned to Lisa to give her mom a hug. Lisa moved over the bed and put her arms around her mom's shoulders. Gemma started crying.

Lisa was shocked, "Mom, what's wrong? What's happened?"

I left them to it, I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out to go get breakfast. I went to the local McDoogies, and bought a load of bacon rolls, hash browns, and coffee. The roundtrip normally took about thirty-five minutes, but I decided to have a coffee first at the restaurant, before buying the food, so I was gone a little longer.

Heading back into the house, I put everything on the kitchen countertop. I could hear them talking, there were no tears, just talking. I walked upstairs and opened the bedroom door. "Is everything okay in here," I asked, looking at both of them.

Lisa jumped up from the bed, ran towards me and threw her arms round me. "Thank you so much, babe. Thank you. If you had not been there." Lisa started to cry, I hugged her, telling her it was nothing, I was just protecting her mom.

Lisa continued through the tears, "Yeah, but mom would still be going through hell, with no one to help. I feel so guilty, I should have known something was up. I'm sorry, mom."

Gemma jumped up and hugged us both, "Don't you ever think that. This was not your fault. I only ever wanted to protect my babies. It's my own fault for letting him get away with it all these years."

Lisa wiped the tears from her eyes, "The stupid fucking prick, I'll smash his head in, when I see him. And as for that little slut, I know people who know her; she will regret ever hurting my mom. She will need more than a DADDY, when I'm finished with her."

Gemma countered, "You will do no such thing, little lady. I brought you up better than that. Anyway, you never do anything in anger." Gemma looked at me and smiled, remembering my words of advice from yesterday.

I smiled back and nodded. "Right," I said, "breakfast is downstairs, and it's getting cold, so let's go eat, before Lisa can go murder her father."

They both laughed, followed by a dig in my ribs from Lisa, we all headed downstairs.

Over the next two weeks, Gemma was a different woman. She always had a smile on her face, she was more confident; she and Lisa would do girly stuff--shopping, getting pampered, massages, she even went out with Lisa and the girls on Friday night to let her hair down. It was amazing to see.

Lisa was loving it. I think Lisa still felt a little guilty deep down, even though it wasn't her fault. She was putting her mom first for once, which I didn't mind. They would come home from shopping, and put on a catwalk show for me, trying on everything they had bought. Some of the outfits her mother bought were hot, I mean HOT! I would have loved to fuck her silly, in some of them, but we made a promise which couldn't be broken, no matter what.

As for Keith, he didn't even bother to come looking for Gemma, he just carried on with his work, as if nothing had changed. Just goes to show how little he thought of Gemma, the fucking arsehole. I had plans in the works for Keith, I didn't tell Gemma or Lisa; only Tom knew. I didn't want them to be involved with what was going to happen, but that will be a whole story in itself.

Anyway, the second Friday, Lisa and Gemma had plans to go out for a night on the town. Lisa asked if I wanted to come out and play; I politely declined and told them to have a good time. I have been working on my motorbike in the workshop, so this would be the perfect time to get some more work done.

Lisa pouted, "I think you love that bike more than you love me, sometimes."

I laughed, "You know I prefer riding you, honey."

Lisa burst out laughing, jumped on my shoulders, wrapping her legs around me. She whispered in my ear, "If you play your cards right, I'll let you ride me tonight when we get home." Lisa dropped from my shoulders and grabbed my cock, "I know I've been neglecting you lately, but I still need to thank you properly for being a hero and saving mom."

I told her that I couldn't wait, Lisa skipped back to getting ready for her night out.

I walked towards my office, to work on some invoices that needed paying, thirty minutes later, both Lisa and Gemma strolled in all dressed up.

Lisa did a twirl, "Well, what do you think, babes, do we scrub up well."

Lisa had on a black silk dress that hugged her tits perfectly, with a loose frilly bottom, a slight gust of wind would definitely reveal all. Gemma had on a tight, red skirt, which hugged every inch of her amazing arse, coupled with a black dress jacket over a seducing red lacy bra, no top just the bra and the jacket. Fuck me, I thought, she looked the same age as Lisa, she was smoking hot.

Gemma coughed, "You can close your mouth now, Andrew," both girls giggled at me.

After the shock, I managed to find the words, "You two look absolutely stunning, like models. Lisa, I didn't know your sister was going out with you," giving Gemma a cheeky smile.

Gemma blushed, "Oh stop it you, smooth talker, flattery will get you everywhere."

They both laughed again, then Lisa's phone pinged, to say the Uber had arrived. I wished them both a good night and told them not to get too drunk, as looking after one drunk is bad enough, I didn't want two to contend with.

As Lisa was walking to the door, she shouted out, "We promise to be good girls, Daddy, we will be on our best behaviour," she turned and blew me a big kiss, with a naughty little smile on her face.

Right, I thought, beer time. And off to the workshop, for some special time with my second love.

I worked on my bike for hours, losing all track of time, when I checked it was 11:30pm. SHIT, I thought, time flies when you're having fun. I headed into the house to grab some food, drinking all of that beer without any food in my stomach had me a little tipsy.

I rustled up a quick ham sandwich and sat at the kitchen island. Halfway through my sandwich, in stroll two drunken clubbers.

Lisa had her mother's arm around her shoulder keeping her upright, as they both stumbled into the kitchen.

Gemma looked at me, "There is my favourite son-in-law, oooooo food."

Removing her arm from Lisa's shoulder, she stumbled over to me and plonked herself on my knee.

"Gimme, gimme," Gemma slurred, eyeing up my sandwich.

Lisa headed for the fridge to grab a bottle of water, she turned around and walked over to me, grabbed my chin and gave me a big kiss. "She is all yours, babe, I'm going upstairs," Lisa headed for the bedroom.

I looked down at Gemma, as she was chomping away, making noises like it was the best sandwich ever.

I laughed, "Come on you, let's get you to bed."

Finishing the last bite of the sandwich, she looked up at me, and gave me a big drunken smile, she had definitely had a few to drink.

I scooped her up in my arms and carried her upstairs.

"My knight in shining armour is taking me to bed, 'Hic'" she said, drunkenly.

I walked into her bedroom and put her down on the bed, "Right, I'll go sort Lisa out, then I'll bring you up some water, before you go to sleep."

"WAIT!" Gemma shouted, "you need to unzip my skirt, I can't reach it."

"It's a skirt, mom, I'm sure you can reach it," I said, sarcastically.

Gemma stood up looking at me "Pleeeease, I might break the zip."

"Okay," I said, rolling my eyes, "turn around."

Gemma turned around, I grabbed her hips to steady her, then pulled up her jacket and started lowering the full-length zip, the whole skirt sprung free from her arse, leaving her standing there in her panties. She turned back around and looked directly at me. Without breaking eye contact, she removed her jacket and threw it to the floor.

There she stood, in her sexy red lingerie; I just wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her senseless.

"Do you like what you see, Andrew? Hmmm, something tells me you do," as she looked down at my crotch.

I had a flagpole for an erection poking through my shorts.

In one fell swoop, Gemma dropped to her knees, grabbing my shorts on the way down. Before I knew what was happening, she had my cock in her mouth, sucking me, like a bitch on heat.

"FUUUUCK," I groaned.

Looking directly into my eyes, Gemma deepthroated my full length, making herself gag.

It looked spectacular.

My urges took over, I grabbed her hair and started face fucking my mother-in-law. I wasn't gentle!

I slammed into her mouth harder and harder. Gemma never took her eyes off me, tears running down her face, whilst she tried to keep up, coughing and gagging with spit flowing from her mouth. She took everything I gave her, like a professional.

I was close, I could feel I was about to cum, a few more thrusts and I grabbed the back of Gemma's head, forcing her to take my full shaft. I held her there, whilst I erupted down her throat, pump after pump, making her swallow everything.

Gemma began to choke and her stomach was tightening up, I pulled back as she gasped for air, cum dripping down her lips. She put her hand in her mouth, where she licked her fingers clean. She stood up and pulled my head towards hers and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Thank you, son. I needed that," she purred.

Gemma climbed onto the bed and just collapsed.

I pulled the covers from underneath her, and covered her body. I planted a kiss on her head, "Goodnight, mom."

She let out a little moan of acknowledgment.

What the fuck have I just done, I thought to myself. I don't know if it was the beer, but I just lost control. I looked down and I still had a raging hard-on. It wouldn't go down, I was so fucking horny.

I walked down the hallway towards my bedroom, I was praying that Lisa didn't hear anything, but given it was only ten meters away, I thought, I'm in trouble now.

I gently opened the bedroom door, and my jaw dropped. There was Lisa, laid spread-eagled on the bed totally naked, fingering herself.

She looked at me, "What the fuck took you so long? Did you sort my mother out?"

I sheepishly replied, "Errr, yes, your mom is all tucked in for the night." I was waiting for another question, like 'what were those noises?' etc, etc, but she didn't ask.

Slowly rubbing her clit, she said, "Good, now get over here and FUCK me; you can do whatever you want to me, you deserve it, babes."

I ripped my clothes off and headed towards her. Grabbing Lisa's legs, I pulled her to the edge of the bed, and flipped her over onto her stomach; taking hold of her hair, I thrusted my throbbing cock into her soaking pussy. It slid in with no resistance, whatsoever.

Lisa let out a loud moan, "That's it, baby; fuck me, pound my pussy. God, I've missed this cock."

Pushing her head onto the bed, I slammed into her harder and harder, I was like a man possessed.

Lisa was struggling for breath, during the onslaught, gasped, "Yes, yes, harder, baby; take your reward. Don't stop, I'm going to cum, keep GOING!" She screamed, "I'M CUMMMMMMING!" as she thrusted back onto my cock, whilst bucking her hips.

I had to hold on to her tight, she was bucking so hard; she nearly knocked me off my feet. As Lisa was coming down from her climax, I regained my footing and slowly penetrated her soaking pussy. Lisa laid still on the bed, letting out a faint moan as I did.

Gradually picking up my pace once more, I glanced in the mirror over the bed, and did a double take.

THERE, was Lisa's mother, standing in the bedroom doorway, stark naked, rubbing her hand back and forth between her legs. I couldn't believe my eyes, the lighting wasn't the greatest, so I was unsure if my mother-in-law could see me looking at her. I wanted to see how this would play out. I ordered Lisa to ride my cock. Laying myself on the bed, I made sure I was directly below the mirror, as Lisa climbed onto my rock-solid cock.

"JESUS, Andy, you've not been this hard in a long time, it's digging into my stomach," Lisa said, surprised. She placed her hands on my shoulders and started to grind back and forth. "Oh my god, you feel amazing; I can feel every inch of your cock, Andy." She picked up her pace, thrusting herself forward, harder and harder each time.

"FUCK, YES, YES! You're going to make me cum again, babes, oh my god,!" Lisa shouted out, breathing faster and faster.

I grabbed Lisa's tits and pushed her upright, so she could see into the mirror. Looking slightly sideways, I could still see her mother in the doorway, now with her legs spread apart, ramming her fingers into her hungry pussy.

Lisa put her hands on mine, as I squeezed her tits and twisted her nipples. After a few more hard thrusts and moans from Lisa, she noticeably slowed down.

Still playing with her tits, I could see she was looking directly into the mirror. I ordered her to coat my cock with her cum; she looked down at me with a concerned look on her face. That confirmed it for me, she had seen her mother in the mirror.

Looking at her straight in the eyes, I whispered, "Do it, baby, cover me in your cum, ride me like never before."

Lisa raised her head again, and looked directly into the mirror once more; she slowly ground back and forth. I could see the seductive look on her face. She never stopped looking in the mirror. Then, Lisa did something which I had never experienced in my life.

Transfixed in the mirror, Lisa continued to grind back and forth, at a slow pace. The more she did it, the tighter her pussy became. Coupled with my raging hard-on, I could feel every inch of her pussy. It was like a hand gripping hard around my cock, but with the softness of her pussy walls.