Mother in Law Finds the Courage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands tightened over mine and she closed her eyes. "Andy, don't you DARE fucking move."

Her breathing was getting deeper and deeper with every stroke. I was in awe, as her pussy was milking my cock, in ways I had never felt before. We both normally like it rough, but this was something else. It was a perfect.

I could feel my explosion fast approaching, I only hoped that Lisa was close.

Then it happened, I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock erupted into Lisa's pussy, pulsating over and over. That's when she climaxed.

"Oh my god, Andy, I don't know what's happ--" She threw her head back, and then her whole body began to shake. I held firmly onto her tits, whilst she convulsed on top of me. Lisa was trying to speak, but nothing came out. Her thighs gripped me so hard it hurt; I thought she was going to crush me.

Then she collapsed, falling onto my chest, still shaking whilst her pussy squeezed every last drop of cum from me. Her breathing slowly began to return to normal levels, whilst I was still inside her. Lisa didn't move, she just laid on my chest.

After a minute or so, I asked if she was okay, giving her a little nudge, but she didn't move. Lisa had passed out on top of me. I put my arms around my amazing wife and cuddled her.

I glanced towards the doorway and my mother-in-law was nowhere to be seen. I thought that must have been some show for Gemma. I laid my head onto the pillow, and thought life couldn't get any better.

BUT that couldn't be any further from the truth!