Mother in Law Finds the Courage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last 7 years I have dropped you many a hint, but each time I made a move I became scared of being rejected, so was never willing to go that little further. I hoped you would take over and sweep me of my feet. Even when I caught you watching me in the shower in Spain, I thought this is it, just turn around and he will jump in the shower and take you from behind but you never did.

I had almost given up hope but when this afternoon came and you asked me to go in the loft, I without thinking came out with the heart attack comment. I was so embarrassed as soon as I said it but when you didn't make fun of me and I got very aroused, I disappeared into my bedroom whilst you were working and I was pounding myself with my favourite toy imagining you fucking my brains out. I was almost about to cum when you shouted for me to come and help. I thought No No No, I composed myself, hid my toy but forgot to put my knickers back on then came out to see what you wanted, and well you know how the rest played out laughing out loud. That's it..., the story of how your sad, pathetic mother in law tried to seduce you".

Her final words really hit home "I feel guilty and shameful for some of the things I've done over the years to you, Andy you're an awesome person, to both me and especially my daughter and I'm very sorry for betraying your trust and for making you feel uncomfortable."

When Gemma finished speaking she let out a big deep breath as if a huge weight had been lifted of her shoulders. I didn't know what to say, my eyes were darting all around trying to find the words to make her feel better, I was stunned at this revelation. How can a woman this beautiful feel so sad and lonely.

Gemma sat silently awaiting my response, her hands fidgeting with a concerned look in her eyes. I looked at her and could see she was tearing up. Without speaking I stood up from the couch and turned to face Gemma, I held out my hand to which Gemma slowly accepted. Pulling her up from the couch I lead her out of the living room and proceeded to walk up the stairs, taking a left at the top, I then walked into her bedroom all without saying a word.

I started out this evening with the plan of ravaging my mother in law but now that had all changed. I wanted her to feel special, to feel beautiful and sexy, all of the things she has been craving for so long.

I stopped at the base of her bed, turned around then place my hands on my MIL's sides. I take hold of her T-shirt and gently pull it up over her head. Gemma looks at me biting her lip, I then slide my fingers into the waist band of her shorts and slowly pull them down to the ground. Gemma begins to breath heavily, I stand upright and hold her hips, I move her behind me to the base of the bed and gently push her down moving my hands up her stomach over her breasts until she is flat on her back.

She looked amazing, laid on the bed in a matching set of red lingerie like a goddess so innocent and pure. Gemma didn't take her eyes of me as I began to remove my clothing, as I freed my rock hard penis from my shorts Gemma's mouth opened wide, I was so hard you could see every vain on my shaft, my cock is just over 7 inches long and I planned to use it to make my mother in law feel everything she longs for and more.

I move to the base of the bed and took hold of Gemma's legs, lifting them up, I proceed to remove her now soaking wet knickers. Her pussy was shaved smooth and there was the perfect tan line where her bikini would lay, it looked perfect. Putting her knickers up to my nose, I take a good smell. She smelt amazing, a sweet taste touched my lips it was unreal. Gemma was biting her lip again and we had not broken eye contact yet, I lowered myself to my knees and pulled Gemma forwards, so her pussy was right next to me. Still looking directly at her, I placed my tongue into her folds making my way from the bottom all the way to her clit. The taste was like honey but better. Her eyes rolled and her head fell onto the bed letting out the most erotic moan.

I wanted her first orgasm to be with my tongue so I slowly and gently licked every inch of her beautiful flower. I couldn't get enough of this taste, it was like a drug I wanted more and more. Gemma began to slightly buck her hips into my face and ran her hands through my hair. The longer I spent the more her hips began to rise, I could feel her hands pulling me into her deeper so I knew she was getting close. As things escalated Gemma grabbed my hair forcefully and pulled me in as hard as she could, a wave of juices exploded into my mouth as Gemma screamed out IM CUMMINGGGGGG!!!!!. I swallowed every drop she had to offer and continued to lick through the pain of being forced into her.

Letting go of my head, Gemma collapsed onto the bed trying to catch her breath. After a few seconds I pushed my fingers into her dripping pussy and began rubbing her upper wall whilst putting her clit between my lips. She jumped and threw her arms out to the side gripping the sheets of the bed. Almost instantly another wave of juices splashed over my face, she tensed her stomach and held it whilst I continued to pleasure her. Then out of nowhere a torrent of liquid sprayed all over my face, I began to cough as I couldn't get my breath for the sheer amount of water coming out of her body. I had no choice but to pull back and let her finish, after a few more waves she finally relaxed her stomach.

Gemma lifted her head, looked at me and put her hand over her mouth in shock after seeing the state of my face. "I'm so sorry Andy, that has never ever happened to me before, what the hell did you do to me!." I let out a laugh which helped ease her shock, she had a chuckle and said "you certainly know what you are doing down there". I grabbed my T-shirt and wiped myself down, I went to throw it behind me and gasped when I saw the state of her dressing table against the wall, her three way mirror was dripping, it had to have been at least 4ft from the bed. I turned to Gemma and said "THAT is impressive", Gemma confused looked over my shoulder and shouted out "Oh My God, I DIDNT DO THAT". We both laughed and Gemma jumped of the bed to see the destruction that had been caused. Feeling a little embarrassed Gemma grabbed some tissues and cleaned it up as best she could, I helped wipe down the table.

Once clean I threw my tissue in the bin, took Gemma by the arm and spun her around onto the bed. A yelp of surprise came from Gemma as she fell back. With a lustful look on my face, I climbed onto the bed and spread her legs wide, I wanted to claim my prize, having had a hard on for so long I was going wild, I had to consummate our taboo by taking my MIL.

Gemma looked at me nervously and said " Please be gentle with me Andy I've never seen anything that big and I'm afraid it might hurt." This snapped me out of my animalistic urges.

I looked at my MIL, so innocent laid on the bed in all her glory, like a virgin longing to be reborn. I said " Gemma this is all about you not me, I want to give you everything you long for". I looked directly into her eyes "I heard everything you said downstairs, I'm going to make it my mission to right a wrong that you should never have been put through. I don't care how long it takes. You're the hottest woman I have ever seen and if Keith is so stupid he doesn't see that then he is a fool. I'm going to make you feel like you've never felt before and by the time we are finished you will never have to doubt yourself ever again. No one should ever be made to feel they are worthless. I'll let you take the lead, tell me exactly what you need and we will take it at your pace.

Climbing up from the bed, Gemma walked towards me and gave me the most loving kiss, biting my bottom lip as she pulled away she said "Thankyou my son," with that she took my hand and sat me at the end of the bed. She proceeded to take my other hand and stood up onto the bed using my hands as support. Her burning pussy was directly in line with my face as she towered over me, slowly bending her knees she lowered herself towards my eagerly awaiting shaft.

I could feel the heat from her womanhood the closer she got, then it happened, the head of my penis penetrated her lips and slid in effortlessly. She took a sharp intake of breath and held it there for a moment. Gemma continued to lower herself until I was half in, then all of a sudden her knees gave way and she dropped onto the rest of my cock, burying it deep into her pussy hitting the back of her vagina. Her hands jumped out of mine and she threw her arms around my back digging her fingernails in from the shock, shouting out in pain. Her nails bloody hurt a lot, but I didn't say a word. I put my hands onto her back and pulled her into me for support. She stayed in that position for a while then pulled her head back and looked at me with so much lust, I could see a couple of tears on her face from the pain but she slowly began to grind back and forth on my cock.

Kissing me passionately Gemma quickened her pace, my shaft rubbing her clit every time she pulled backwards. Each time I hit her little bud, she forced herself forwards harder and harder taking everything I had to offer. She finally remembered what it was like and didn't hold back in letting me know.

FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES!!!! Gemma screamed out as she thrusted forwards.

FUCK YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MOTHER!

FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED, FUCK KEITH THE PRICK, IM YOURS, YOURS!!!

NOBODY CAN HAVE ME EXCEPT YOU, YOU OWN ME SON

MAKE ME YOUR CUM SLUT, TAKE ALL OF ME

USE ME, RAPE ME

ARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Hearing those words sent me over the edge, I couldn't hold back no longer. I grabbed her hips and slammed into her forcefully. Our pubic bones smashed together, the pain was immense but I couldn't stop.

Gemma continued her verbal assault.

THATS IT SON, TAKE ME, TAKE ME!

HURT ME, HURT ME MORE, DONT STOP, DONT YOU FUCKING DARE STOP.

OH MY GOD IVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE

YES YES!!, IM CUMMING SON!, IM CUMMING!!

CLAIM WHATS YOURS, FILL ME UP, FILL ME UP.

I grabbed her by the throat just before I was about to cum, her eyes rolled to the back of her head once more as I erupted into my MIL. Rope after rope splashed into her fertile womb. Gemma began to cough from the choking then her body began to spasm, she exploded all over my cock, squirting everywhere again and again, it was like a burst water pipe it just kept coming. I was in awe of this woman, that was single handily the best fuck I have ever had.

I let go of her throat and she collapsed into me, every part of her body was shaking uncontrollably. After about 20 seconds her shaking slowed until she remained still. I held her in my arms whilst her breathing slowed.

Both naked, covered in cum and holding each other just felt right. Looking at her peaceful face, I knew in that moment that my life would never be the same again.

Gemma opened her eyes and saw me looking at her, she gazed into my eyes with a look of content, then whispered softly "I Love you Son". Closing her eyes once she drifted off to sleep.

I lay there stroking my MIL's stomach gathering my thoughts, then all of a sudden a wave of guilt hit me like a sledge hammer. It felt as if someone had punched me. Poor Lisa, she did nothing to deserve this, we never fight, have always loved each other so why have I risked it all. It was my lust and hunger which took over and now that I've come back down to earth some serious questions needed asking and answering.

I jumped as my alarm went off at 5am, somehow I had fallen asleep, still naked and still holding my MIL. It was the next day and I would normally be leaving for work in an hour. I looked over to Gemma and she was staring deep into my eyes "Morning sleepy head" she said with a cute smile on her face. Putting her hand on my chest she leaned across and kissed me on the lips.

As soon as our lips touched my flaccid cock sprung to attention. Gemma looked down and chuckled "hey there you, is there something I can help you with," she began to move her head down my body to my throbbing dick. I jumped up out of bed and made an excuse that I needed to be at work early to setup for today's concrete job.

I'm running things around in my head as I throw my clothes on, "don't worry Lisa doesn't get home from her night shift until 6.30am, plus I have normally left by the time she gets home anyways. SHIT, what about the CCTV", our security cameras are linked to our devices so Lisa will know I never came home last night. "Think think you idiot... Don't worry if she does question it you can say you were knackered after putting the office together so her mom told me to crash in the spare bedroom."

Gemma could see the panic in my face, she shouted my name as I was scurrying around but It didn't register. "Andy for god's sake calm down" she said, I didn't listen. I left the bedroom and headed for the front door, Gemma ran close behind still naked shouting at me to stop. I started to open the front door but Gemma slammed it shut. "ANDREW FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU" she snapped.

I blurted out "I've ruined everything, Lisa is going to hate me, probably leave me which I deserve, what have I done". Gemma pushed me into the kitchen and ordered me to sit down at the breakfast bar. She put the coffee machine on, still naked as the day she born. Pouring the coffee she brought it over to the breakfast bar and sat down beside me.

"Have you calmed down a little" she said. All I could feel was overwhelming guilt for both Lisa and what I had just done to Gemma, I was a mess and Gemma could see that.

Gemma started talking "Andy when I woke up in your arms sheer panic set in, I didn't dare move. Everything we did last night is still fresh in my memory. Although some of what we did was a little embarrassing I don't regret it one bit. You didn't force yourself on me, you were perfect, exactly what I needed to make me feel alive again. Yes we have both betrayed Lisa which Is my main concern but we can sort it out. No way am I going to say anything to Lisa, as I said yesterday my family is everything to me and the fact that it was my family member who has helped me, kind of makes me feel ok about it if you can understand that."

Gemma was a different woman, she spoke more confidently, waltzing around naked without a care in the world, she had been transformed. It made me feel at ease when Gemma said that. I told her I was sorry for the way I had just acted, I panicked and had no right to do that to her. She accepted my apology, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

We drank our coffee together, then it really was time for me to go to work. Gemma said that if Lisa phoned, she would say that I tired you out with all the work and that I setup the spare bedroom for you to crash when you finished. A wicked smile climbed on her face and she said "Well in a way that's exactly what happened, you just worked on my pussy and not the office," we both laughed.

We walked to the front door, Gemma was about to open it when she turned around. She had a serious face on. She said "Son, you've opened my eyes to what I have been missing for the last decade. I want to continue this journey and would love for you to be part of that. I fully understand if you never want this to happen again but if you do... please come back tonight when your sorted, I know Lisa is still on the late shift so it will give us time to talk further about what happened and how we want the future to continue. If you don't come round then I will take that as your answer, and respect your decision."

I nodded my head to confirm I understood, just as I was about to walk out the door, she grabbed my hand and forced it between her legs. Her vagina was soaked.

"A little something to help you with your decision" she said biting her lip, with that she closed the door behind me and I headed off to work in a daze.

End of Part 1,

Please follow me if you liked this as there will be more to cum.

Thank you for reading

12