Mother-In-Law Gets Her Way Again

Story Info
Relationship with mother-in-law grows even more wild.
8.9k words
4.74
109.3k
130

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn looked amazing standing in front of me in her black thigh stockings. My cock began to grow as soon as I saw her, and I was glad I'd chosen the light basketball shorts after my shower that morning. She had two glasses in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other, but the look on her face told me she wasn't planning on drinking the wine. She walked up to me, and noticed my cock pushing the light material of my shorts up with very little resistance.

"Oh, I see you like my morning outfit," she said, biting her lower lip.

"God, Evelyn, you look amazing," I said, taking her in.

I started looking her over, beginning with her sexy heels. They were your basic glossy black fuck me pumps, but the heels had to have been 5 inches tall. Then my eyes moved up her thin, but in my opinion perfect, black stocking covered legs. The black material giving off the typical sexy sheen over her tan skin. I paused a moment at the top of her stockings, where the black lacy material met her perfectly tanned thighs. I don't believe there is a sexier sight in all the land than a pair of amazing legs in black thigh high stockings; and for me it's the thighs that do it for me the most.

Her lacy black panties revealed plenty of her tanned skin through the material, combined with the thigh high stockings, made her thighs look simply irresistible. Her flat belly was another give away of how well she took care of her body. Many hours on the treadmill and elliptical machines had done their magic. Her breasts looked simply stunning in her black lacy bra. It was clear her bra was holding her C-cups up nicely but I knew from first hand they looked amazing still without the bra.

My eyes eventually made it past her breasts and I noticed her glossy red lipstick. The lipstick made her lips stand out more than I had ever noticed before. She had very pleasant lips, not Angelina Jolie thick and plump, but not too skinny either. The right side of her mouth was curved up with a sexy smirk, which made me look her in her bright blue eyes. I could tell she enjoyed how I was looking at her, like it turned her on for some reason.

She set the glasses and the wine bottle down on the end table, and then walked up to me. She placed her right knee directly next to me on the couch, reached out and placed each of her hands on my shoulders. Then she moved her left leg over and planted it on the other side of my waist. Her lips moved straight to mine and I raised my chin so my lips met hers. Almost as soon as we started kissing, I could taste her lipstick on my lips. I always thought it was a bitter taste and never enjoyed it, but I didn't mind at all with Evelyn.

I felt her body lower down over me while we were kissing, and she used her ass to push my erection down. Once she had settled down on top of my lap, she slipped her tongue into my mouth. My tongue met hers and they danced together once again. While we were kissing, she started slowly moving her hips, humping my erection with her panty covered pussy. Her panties felt so good sliding down the length of my cock under my shorts, and I got a little nervous that it might feel too good. I reached down and placed both my hands on her ass. Mostly, so I could lift her up ever so slightly to alleviate a little of the friction, which was sure to make me cum way too soon.

My nostrils were filled with the scent of her perfume, applied just right so it wasn't overbearing at all, I came to the conclusion that she was the closest thing there was to a perfect woman. Everything about her was amazing to me. It was at that moment I became certain I'd made a mistake by marrying the daughter, instead of the mother. I kissed her even more passionately pulling her body close to mine as I did it. As if I was trying my hardest to convey how I felt through this one solitary kiss.

I don't know if she sensed it and didn't reciprocate the emotion, or if she just wanted to move things along, but she pulled away from our kiss. She reached down to my waist and pulled my t-shirt up and over my head. She tossed it aside and started running her fingertips over my chest. Her fingertips outlining the muscles on my chest and abdomen. I took that as a clue and slid my hands up her back and unfastened her bra. I grabbed the shoulder strap on each one and slid them down her arms, and then tossed the bra in the direction she had tossed my shirt.

Then I moved my lips directly to her right breast, and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I felt her hand on the back of my head and I could feel her fingers run through my hair while I licked and sucked her nipple. She let out a little breathy moan and then I moved my mouth to her left breast. The more I licked and sucked the faster she moved her hip, grinding her pussy over my cock harder now. Once again, I knew I had to move her before I lost control after just a few minutes.

I reached down and started pulling her panties down. She sat up at first and then stood up, moving her feet off the couch onto the floor. We were still kissing as I pulled her panties down to her knees and let them fall to her feet. She stepped out of them and then I turned and laid down on the couch. I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her towards me as I moved down onto the couch. As she moved on top of me on the couch, I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and pulled her towards my face. She picked up on what I wanted quickly and put her left knee directly next to my face and then her right knee on the other side of my face. I pulled her ass down so she was sitting on my chest with her pussy right in front of my face.

I leaned my head up and started licking her pussy lips. Slipping my tongue inside her pussy real fast and then licking up to her clit. My hands still on her ass cheeks pulling her pussy to my mouth as I licked her pussy. She moved one hand down behind my head and pulled my face towards her pussy, forcing me to lick her pussy harder. Then I felt her other hand slide under my shorts and her fingers wrap around my erection. She worked my cock out from under my shorts with ease and started stroking my cock while I licked her pussy.

After a few minutes, however, the pleasure became too much for her, and she released my cock. She moved that hand behind my head as well, and used both of her hands to pull my face to her pussy. I pressed my tongue hard against her clit and licked over and over again, until she threw her head back and let out a loud moan. She started moving her hips and grinding her pussy on my tongue as her thighs started to shake uncontrollably. She continued to moan out loud and grind on my tongue through her whole orgasm.

I expected her to at least hesitate briefly in order to compose herself or something, but she almost immediately moved down the couch until she was straddling my waist. She reached down and grabbed my cock, guided it towards her pussy, and lowered herself down on top of it. For a very brief moment I was disappointed she wasn't going to give me a blowjob first, but then watching her start to ride my cock in those sexy thigh highs I forgot all about it. She placed both her hands on my chest and started riding my cock masterfully. Her amazing tits bouncing in the sexiest way as she rode my cock.

Damn she was a sight to behold, with her long blond hair, bright blue eyes, perfect mature breasts, sexy runners' body, and those amazing legs in those sexy thigh highs, riding my cock. I couldn't have picked a better castmate if I was making a porno movie. Her 50-year-old body moving up and down over my cock had me ready to explode in minutes. My 28-year-old body wasn't prepared for a woman like this. No matter how hard I tried to hold it in and fight it, she was just too sexy for me. I grabbed her hips and shoved my cock deep into her. I let out a loud grunt and started filling her pussy with gush after gush of creamy white cum.

She squeezed my cock tight with her pussy and milked out every last drop. Then paused a moment just to make sure, before leaning down and giving me a big kiss. Right then my cell phone rang, and I had to reach past her to fumble with my shorts to get it out of my pocket. I answered it completely out of breath, but trying to sound perfectly normal. It was my boss calling to tell me they had restored power in our office, so I needed to return to work the next day. After I hung up with my boss, Evelyn and I just cuddled on the couch for a little bit. Then we moved to her bedroom for round two.

After we finished up with the second round, I took another shower and actually got dressed. I called our home phone and was actually a little disappointed when it didn't go straight to voice mail, because that meant the power was back on. I knew that was going to be our last day staying with Evelyn. But at least we still had about two hours before my wife would get back. It gave us a chance to actually talk about, whatever it was we were doing. It had only been two days into our "relationship" if that was even what we could call it, but things had obviously been building up inside both of us for much longer

We both agreed we really didn't know how to proceed. I was married to her daughter and she made it clear to me it was all purely sexual for her. While I had started questioning if I married the wrong one, she didn't share in those sentiments. I don't know if it had something to do with not hurting her daughter, but she told me not to even consider leaving her. So, I took that off my mental list of options.

-----

We agreed to meet for lunch every Wednesday, because our first time together was on a Wednesday. I would go over there, straight from work, and we only had about thirty minutes together. At first that seemed to work fine, but eventually I was showing up back to work later and later. It was clear we both needed more time together. Then my wife thought it would be fun to invite her mom to join us on our vacation to the coast. Of course, I didn't object in the slightest, and told her it was a fine idea.

My wife and I loaded up our bags in the trunk of the Uber and swung by to pick up her mom on the way to the airport. At the airport I was overloaded with their bags, but finally got everything checked in. In order to save money on the flight, my wife picked a flight that left at 5am Central Time on a Tuesday morning. There were more passengers flying to Florida at such an early hour than I expected, but the flight was far from full. We boarded the flight at about 4:45am and I swear my wife was asleep the second her head hit her little pillow.

My wife had wanted the window seat, and I didn't mind at all, because I knew that meant I would get to sit next to Evelyn. I took the middle seat and Evelyn sat on the aisle seat. At first, we took a few minutes to get as comfortable in those little seats as possible. Once in the air Evelyn asked the Flight Attendant for a blanket. I thought she was planning to sleep as well, which would have made sense given the time. Once she got the blanket, she placed it over her lap and mine as well. I gave her a questioning look, but then felt her hand on my thigh and knew exactly what she was thinking.

Under the blanket I moved my hand to her thigh and noticed she had already pulled up her skirt. I felt nothing but soft skin all the way up her thigh to her pussy lips. As soon as I started to gently rub her pussy, I felt her fingers pull my zipper down. I looked over at the wife just to make sure she really was sleeping, and her breathing gave her away easily. Then I felt Evelyn's fingers wrap around my growing erection and pull it out of the opening in my khaki shorts. She began to slowly but steadily stroke my cock under the blanket and I started sliding my finger in and out of her pussy.

She gripped my cock firmly, with just the right grip, showing me she definitely has experience in the hand job department. Which didn't really surprise me at all. She stroked my cock head with short slow strokes, not trying to stroke the whole length of my shaft, and definitely going slow enough to not draw attention. She didn't even stop when the Flight Attendant came by or when someone would pass by on the way to the bathrooms. She just kept stroking my cock with the same slow steady movement. I was certain there was no way I was going to cum from that slow movement over my cock.

In my own little way of getting back at her for the slow hand job, I matched the speed of my finger sliding in and out of her pussy to the speed of her hand on my cock. We were both sitting there looking each other in the eyes while we masturbated the other right there in the airplane. Then she squinted a little, opened her mouth, and inhaled deeply. I felt her thighs press against my hand and her pussy squeeze over my finger. She was actually starting to get off. I gave her a little smile and started sliding my finger in and out a little faster, and I could hear her breathing start to pick up.

With my middle finger sliding in and out of her pussy, basically only to the second knuckle, but trying my best to rub her g-spot while I did it, I moved my thumb to her clit. As soon as I started rubbing her clit, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wider. I could tell she was straining to not let out a moan or anything that would have given us away. Whether she realized it or not, she had started to really stroke my cock finally. Her hand moving completely up and down my shaft with a long smooth stroke, that was most definitely noticeable under the blanket. I looked over at my wife again, just to make sure she was still sleeping, and then gave Evelyn my full attention.

After only about a minute of rubbing her clit with my thumb, I felt her right hand cover my right hand between her thighs. She squeezed her thighs tighter around my hand, arched her back and let out a long deep breath. Then I felt her thighs start to shake. I got nervous and shot a look at my wife. I was certain her mother's orgasm was going to wake her up, but she appeared to sleep right through. I had a moment's thought about the person sitting behind us, but how could they possible differentiate her orgasm to any other shaking caused by the airplane in flight.

As soon as Evelyn was able to regain her composure, she must have realized how fast she had been stroking my cock. She slowed her hand back down to the unnoticeable head rub again. I was disappointed, because I had been so worried about Heather waking up, I didn't take advantage of the opportunity to allow the moment to turn me on enough to cum myself. I moved my hand from between her thighs and placed my arm on the armrest. I felt Evelyn's hand move off of my erection and then I watched her turn a little in her seat. She wrapped her left arm around my right arm and then reached back under the blanket with her right hand.

Her fingers wrapped around my cock again but she definitely felt more comfortable doing it with her right hand instead of her left. My cock agreed as well. She gripped it just right and used long slow strokes all the way down the shaft and then back up to the head of my cock. After a few long strokes she would use her thumb to rub my precum all over the head of my cock and then start stroking it again. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensation of her hand sliding up and down my cock, and rubbing my cock-head. Finally, she had rubbed me to the point of no return and I knew I was about to cum. I reached down, grabbed my boxers and pulled them over her hand just as my body tensed up. I was able to pull the elastic band over the head of my cock just as my cum spurted out into my boxers. I was looking Evelyn in the eyes as I came and she gave me a sexy smile as my cum started running down over her hand under my boxers.

After I had regained my own composure from my orgasm, she removed her hand from my boxers and the blanket. There was visible cum on her hand, and I started to look for a napkin or something to wipe it up with. Then I watched her move her hand to her lips and lick all of my cum off her hand. That was such a sexy display, and I didn't even know how to respond. Once she had licked all my cum off her hand, she gave me quick wink. I spent the whole rest of the flight, which was only about thirty minutes after we'd finished, thinking about cumming in her mouth.

----

After we got to the hotel we checked into our rooms. Heather and I had a room right across the hall from Evelyn. I was glad they weren't adjoining rooms, so there could possibly be an opportunity for me to sneak into her room without fear of Heather walking in or hearing us. I unpacked my suitcase and put my clothes in the hotel's dresser and noticed Heather took her bag into the bathroom with her. I thought that was odd, but didn't stop unpacking to inquire about it. After a few minutes she walked out of the bathroom wearing what looked exactly like her mother's glossy high heels and black thigh high stockings. She was totally naked from the thighs up though.

We had been married long enough for me to know she was ready to go at it. She walked right up to me and started kissing me. It had only been about an hour since her mom had made me cum on the airplane, so while I knew I was good to go as far as getting it up, I also knew she'd know I did something if she went down on me. So, I just knew I had to prevent that from happening. I kissed her back passionately and stated pulling my clothes off until I was naked. Then I led her to the bed, turned her around and placed my hand in the middle of her back. She bent over the bed, placing her palms down on the mattress, and looked back at me over her right shoulder. I stepped between her legs, spread just past her shoulders, and lined my cock up with her pussy. With one long stroke I slid my cock deep into her pussy.

Looking down at her ass and seeing her legs in the black stockings, I realized how similar her body was to her mom's. Looking her over while I fucked her from behind, I noticed, for the first time, with her blonde hair, from the back she looks just like her. If she hadn't been looking back over her shoulder, I could have totally seen her as Evelyn. Thinking about that really turned me on so I just looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of her pussy, imagining it was Evelyn's sexy ass in my hands. That made me pump my hips even faster, which she must have liked, because she turned her face forward and arched her back. Now the picture was complete so I held her hips tight and started fucking her as fast and as hard as I could.

She started moaning out louder and louder with each thrust. My mind filled in the blanks anywhere she might not have actually looked like Evelyn, so when I looked at her, I actually saw Evelyn. That really got me worked up even more. I shoved my cock deep inside her and let out a loud moan of my own. My cum shot out of cock, filling her pussy, and my body shook and twitched a few times behind her. Then I saw her face and realized she wasn't ready to be finished. After four years of marriage, she knew that once I was finished, we were finished. As I started getting dressed, I tried to ignore the fact that I knew she wasn't satisfied.

We got dressed in our swimsuits and joined her mom on the beach. Evelyn was laying on a lounge chair in a little white bikini. Heather took the chair next to her, and I decided I'd go swim in the ocean. From the water I had a pretty good view of both of them, and they were a very sexy pair. Both wearing bikinis with their tanned bodies. Since they were both runners, they had the same sexy legs, but Heather clearly hadn't inherited her mother's breasts. I noticed a group of teenagers in the water a few feet away from me, and they were all looking at them. I heard one even say how hot the mom was, and felt a little proud that I had been fucking her for months. After a bit I returned to them and we spent the afternoon just lounging at the beach and then went back to the room to change for dinner when the sun went down.