Mother-In-Law Gets Her Way Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a moment, sitting on top of me, to take it all in. I could tell she was savoring the moment and I just looked at her gorgeous face while she did. I felt her body loosen up over me, and she let her body lay back down over mine. I wrapped my arms back around her and we kissed lovingly. She slid her body to my right and I kept my right arm wrapped around her, as she rested her head on my shoulder once again. Her sexy right leg still on top of me. We just laid in silence for a bit, and I held her in my arm. I knew it would be only a matter of minutes before we both fell back asleep. I decided to climb out of bed and turn out the lights, and when I returned to the bed, I noticed the clock read 3:23am. I was surprised to see the time, because it hadn't felt like nearly that much time could have passed.

I slipped back in bed between them and quickly fell back asleep. When I woke up, on my own that time, the room was bright from the sunlight filling the room. Heather had just come out of the bathroom after showering and Evelyn was still sleeping to my right. I got up and headed to the bathroom myself, giving Heather a good morning kiss on the way. She kissed me just like she had every morning of our four-year marriage. I went to the bathroom and decided to go ahead and shower while I was in there. While in the shower all I could think about was how we would go on from here. The previous night was definitely life altering for all three of us.

I finished up in the shower, brushed my teeth, and walked out of the bathroom to get dressed. Heather was dressed by then, wearing a pair of tiny white shorts and a tight floral shirt with holes on her shoulder and a large opening in the back, that showed she wasn't wearing a bra. I got dressed and we agreed not to wake her mother. Heather recommended we run down and get breakfast while she slept in. I didn't object at all, but when we got down there, we realized they had already changed over to serving lunch. We had a pleasant meal together, filled with our usual small talk chit chat.

We went through the whole day without Heather even mentioning the previous night. The three of us spent the afternoon at the beach again, and enjoyed dinner together without a word spoken of the three-sum. After dinner we enjoyed some music and dancing again, but without drinking so much. I assumed Heather must have blamed the alcohol, and she was too embarrassed or something to talk about it. When the time came to call it a night, and head back to our rooms, we all three went up together again. When we got to the doors, I pulled my key card out of my pocket, and Evelyn fished for hers in her clutch.

"Where are you going mom?" Heather asked.

"I'm going to bed dear," she replied.

"Aren't you going to the wrong bed though?" Heather asked.

I unlocked our door, pushed it open, and then held it open. We were both looking at Evelyn, and she gave us a little smile.

"So, you don't regret last night?" she asked Heather.

"Not even a little bit," Heather replied. "I thought last night just felt right, in a way I haven't been able to explain to myself at all. And, I've been trying to explain it to myself all day. So, will you please come with us?"

She closed her clutch, and stepped towards our door. Once in the room, however, we didn't just jump right in like the last time. Evelyn put her clutch on the dresser by the TV, and I put my jacket on the same chair as the night before. Heather sat on the corner of the bed and we just looked at each other for a second.

"I've been thinking about it all day," Heather started. She looked at Evelyn and said, "I think when we get home from vacation, we should seriously discuss you moving in with us."

I shot her a look of total surprise. Clearly the previous night hadn't just been some kind of fluke or alcohol induced mistake we all three made. They had always seemed to be competing against each other, and somehow, she suddenly wanted to live with her again.

"I don't know about that Heather," Evelyn said. "It's one thing for us to be a little wild and scandalous here on vacation. I don't know any of us are prepared for such a drastic lifestyle change."

"Trust me, I can't even believe I'm asking the question," Heather said. "I just know it all felt so right, and I wasn't even upset when I woke up in the middle of the night and saw you two together next to me on the bed. It was clear watching you two together, that you weren't just having sex. You were definitely making love. And, I've decided I'm okay with it. More than okay with it actually. For some reason, I can't explain, I got off watching you two."

"Okay, dear," Evelyn said after a very long pause. "I can see you really have been thinking about it, and I think we can certainly discuss it once we're back home. Now tonight, let's just get back to enjoying our vacation."

She walked up to me and gave me a deep passionate kiss and dropped to her knees, just like her daughter had done the night before. The rest of the vacation went the same way for the last three days and nights we were there. We would wake up, eat lunch, spend the afternoon at the beach, enjoy dinner and music in the evening, and spend the rest of the night in bed. Then, after we got back home, Evelyn did indeed move in with us. To the outer world we were just a married couple whose mother/mother-in-law lived with us, but behind closed doors I almost felt like I was married to both the daughter and the mother. And, the sex was mind blowing just about every night.