Mother in Law Lust Pt. 11

Story Info
The concluding chapter.
1.6k words
4.46
6.7k
11
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers

For the rest of the month, John and Dianne found many occasions to get together, and each session was lust-fueled, uninhibited sexual fun. John was like a stallion in spring, and his libido was always stoked up after fucking his Mom in law, and Jane was the happy recipient of his continued lust, and she was getting the best fucking she'd ever had.

Finally moving day was at hand, and it was not a problem, mostly just boxes of her things, as her furniture had been delivered the day before. Jane had been called into work, so John and Dianne moved into her boxes.

Once the boxes were stacked up in the spare room, Dianne disappeared for a couple of minutes. When she reappeared, she was clad in a black bustier, long black stockings attached to the garters, and her splendid 40-inch breasts, capped by turgidly swollen nipples greeted his eyes.

"Mmmmm, my special housewarming present that I bought, let's turn the heat up, John."

It took a few minutes and John and Dianne were christening her new bed, Dianne was hotter than a firecracker, and she pushed him down on the bed and mounted up. She nudged against his cock and impaled herself in one hard, downward thrust, bringing gasps of pleasure from both of them.

Dianne squirmed around on his cock, enjoying the sensation of it rubbing all over the inside of her heated fuckhole. Her squirming turned to outright movement. She began to slowly lift off John's crotch, only to sink down after a few moments. As Dianne began to rise and fall at greater speed, the length of the strokes increased, and the rate and strength of her pussy contractions increased as well.

Several minutes passed in this exceedingly pleasant manner Dianne could feel her clit tingling crazily, and her orgasm was picking up speed. Finally, Dianne was bouncing almost the full length of John's cock, when John grabbed her hips, slammed her back into his lap. Crying out and bucking her hips maniacally, she drove John to the peak and over, and his cock exploded, spewing a huge load of hot spunk into her pulsing cunt.

****

It took very little time for recovery, and she took his cock in every way she could, he powered up her tight asshole, she gave him a hot, steamy blowjob, and he tit fucked her big dairies, squirting his spunk all over the glorious curves of her breasts.

*****

John was taking care of a family emergency, it was a couple of days after Dianne was in her new home, and she was relaxing on the couch, sipping wine with her visitor.

Jane said, "So how was he?"

Dianne smiled and said, "He's like the Energizer bunny, I've had more sex in the past month than I've ever had in a month before. That was so nice of you to let me have him."

Jane smiled and said, "Well you mentioned how hard it is to find someone to have a hot, sex-filled relationship with. I felt that John should be the one to put out the fires of lust. Finding all those excuses to leave you two together, then I get home and he's on me, knowing that his cock had so recently plowed your sexy body makes me crazy, and we really go at it. He's more lust driven than ever, he fucks me to a frazzle, every time."

Jane paused, then continued, "Now that you have your own place, you can invite him over whenever you feel the need. Like a hot lunch, climb up on the table and spread your thighs, urging him on to enjoy your special box lunch!"

Dianne giggled, then replied, "Are you sure, I was hoping for an arrangement like that, but I don't want to monopolize him."

Jane said, "That's not a problem, he'll come home and fuck me gloriously, so feel free to indulge and enjoy! You can call him for some after-work fucking, that will not be a problem either. Or some home repair, like a leaky faucet, will also be a good excuse."

Dianne said, "Do you think we should tell him we set this up?"

Jane said, "Maybe someday, but for now, let's keep it going, telling him might break the mood, and I sure do not want to break the way it's running right now. Invite him over for that hot lunch in a few days."

Dianne smiled, thinking of the days ahead, when she would still have free access to John. It was so nice to have an understanding daughter who was happy to share the wealth.

Jane's voice had a husky undertone as she cooed, "Now, tell me about some of the hot fucking and sucking you shared."

Dianne was happy to do so, and she related explicit, sexy drenched details of her and John's exploits. Jane was getting very warm, she thought of his cock, maybe still a bit damp with her Mom's juices, powering into her, oh god, her pussy was slicking up like crazy. She wanted it, and before she could stop herself, she did it. She stood up and shimmied out of her dress, her bra and panties quickly followed, and she enjoyed the startled, yet hungry expression on Dianne's face as she brazenly displayed her nude body for her Mom's eyes.

Jane's voice was husky as she cooed, "I was thinking about how you taste, and it started to make me very warm. Would you like to satisfy my curiosity?"

Dianne considered, them smiling she stood and stripped for Jane. Jane's breath caught, her Mom was a damn hot and sexy woman.

Dianne cooed, "Let's go to the bedroom, and satisfy each other's curiosity."

As they entered the bedroom, Jane looked at the large queen-sized bed. This is where we will be, her mind whispered. Her mind's eye saw the melding of their warm, naked flesh, mother and daughter in a loving embrace, belly to belly, breasts pressed tightly together, their mouths clinging hungrily together.

It would be Jane's first time with another woman, her mother no less, oh god, putting her mouth to her Mom's pink, wet, sexy opening, and licking at her, tasting her juices, and the idea that she would want to lick at her quivering pussy made her whole body throb.

Jane's mind imagined the sounds, the squelching of their hot wet inner pink holes, the mingled groans and cries of pleasure, their bodies quivering with pleasure. This is where they will cry out our howls and shrieks of climactic pleasure, wringing out the lust-filled orgasm from each other's trembling bodies. This is where their nude bodies will be sprawled, breathless, holding each other close, tingling with contentment after making that sweet, hot love.

For the next few hours, they gave themselves over to each other, bodies pressed against each other, Jane shivered with pleasure as she felt Dianne's hand move down her back, then bringing it around to cup her pubic region softly.

"Mmmm, that feels so good."

Jane began to search her Mom's body as well, she could feel her Mom's splendid nipples pressed again her equally hard tits, and her fingers were teasing at Dianne's hot, wet center of heat.

"Oh yes that feels so nice," Dianne cooed she felt Jane's fingers gently part her wet labia and stroke up and down the throbbing flesh of her pussy. Dianne pushed her hips towards Jane's fingers, eager for maximum contact on those gentle digits.

Jane whispered, "Open your legs, Mom."

Dianne didn't hesitate in the least, spreading her thighs. She cried out with joy as she felt a single finger worming between the walls of her pussy, slipping deep inside her cunt and making her nipples throb with pleasure.

Jane was gentle at first as she finger fucked Dianne's pussy, enthralled by rubbing back and forth across Dianne's clit and alternating with thrusting fingers deep inside Dianne's pussy, circling and then rubbing her pussy walls.

Jane was red hot as she brought Dianne to orgasm, her body shaking and her mind exploding in pleasure.

Dianne purred, "Like mother like daughter" and her fingers eagerly found Jane's wet heat.

Far into the night, mother and daughter explored one another's bodies, filling the air with the sounds of loving. It was natural to rearrange themselves into a 69, Mmmm, the taste of each other was like nectar, they drank deeply from the copious flows of liquid flowing from between their legs. Orgasms brought them to the pinnacle, and too numerous to count were the cries, moans, and whispered endearments the gasping mouths made to each other.

Spawled in the bed after their loving, Jane cooed, "Now that I know how good you taste, John will have to share you with me, it'll be our little secret."

Dianne was happy to agree, and after passion-filled kisses, they drifted off to sleep.

*****

And a few days later, as she lay naked on her kitchen table, with John's face buried between her thighs, Dianne was most pleased, yes, having two lovers was keeping it all in the family.

As John took position and drove it in, she smiled, she knew Jane was watching, peeking around from the living room. When John had flooded her and needed to head back to work, Jane could come in, and claim his load by sucking it all out of her cunt.

And Dianne had bought a strap-on, after Jane had cleaned her up, she was going to get a good Mommy fucking, 9 inches would soon be plunging into her daughter's hot fuckhole.

Oh yes, the days ahead would be hot and memorable thanks to her loving daughter and her horny son-in-law. Nothing like keeping it all in the family.

The End

groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers