Mother in Law Lust Pt. 10

Story Info
John and Dianne get together after the anniversary.
1.9k words
4.53
5.6k
14
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,803 Followers

Dianne lay in bed on her back, her pussy warm and wet, her body hungry for the sweet relief of orgasm. John and Jane were out for the night, it was their anniversary, and they were spending the night in the honeymoon suite at the Hyatt Regency. She gave her pussy a few light smacks, purring as she felt her cunt tingle and writhe eagerly.

She had her favorite toys with her, a dab of lube spread over her tight asshole, and she let out cries of pleasure as her jeweled top butt plug was pushed against the tight pucker, mmmm, it felt so good, the flare stretching her out to the max, then ahhhhh, she let out a long sigh of pleasure at the acceptance, and the rest of the plug slid in, her asshole gripping tightly at the stem.

She took her 7-inch dildo, and teased the tight lips of her pussy, feeling the juices bubbling up, coating the head, then she pushed it in, oh yeah, the feel of dildo and plug rubbing against each other inside her horny holes was spectacular. She gently and sensually reamed her eager pink pocket, sliding it in and out, imagining it was John's cock doing the honors.

She imagined John and Jane together, his cock sliding into her sweet pink hole, mmmmmm, just the way it had slid into her pink hole. Her breathing started to get deeper, she let out soft moans as she felt her body respond.

"Mmmmmm, oh yes, fuck your sweet wife, fuck her just like the way you fuck me," she whispered.

All the hot fucks she had been given, getting reamed in every hole, god, her body was trembling on the edge. She thought about the first time John had taken his pleasure in her cunt, the way she had milked wildly at his plunging rod. All the times he had reamed her tumbled in, and that did it.

Dianne let out a shriek of pleasure, and her pussy quivered and spasmed wildly, her asshole puckering tightly around the butt plug, the shriek of pleasure as she her orgasm overtook her.

*****

At the same time, in the Honeymoon suite at the Hyatt Regency...

"Mmmm, so nice and hard, just as horny as me!"

Jane was laying back, her face a hungry visage of lust, as John took position between the spread of her thighs. She reached between them, grasped his thick rod, and pulled him toward the buttery slick opening of her cunt.

Jane purred, "Now let me have it, I want it NOW!"

John was quick to do so, his tongue slid into Jane's mouth and his cock drove into the wet, slippery entrance to her vagina. Jane moaned into his mouth as his cock went deep and penetrating. She adored the rock-hard need, her vaginal space packed full. The rigid staff went in until he was buried to the hilt, and he moved his hands around, over her hips and down, lifting her a bit to caress the cheeks of her ass as he went in and out. He ground his pelvis into hers, and the overflow juices of her cunt turned their pubic regions wet and juicy.

Jane had her head lolled back, her mouth open in a silent O of pleasure. Jonh looked between their bodies and could see his cock appear as he pulled back, then ramming back in as his glistening prick spread open Jane's needy cunt, plunge after plunge, testing the depths of her liquid-filled fuck hole.

Jane wiggled around his sliding rod and squirmed at each thrust into her seething snatch. She curled her legs around his waist and let him put his power-filled fucking to her cunt. She adored the feel of his hard, demanding cock sliding around, his balls smacking against her ass.

John could feel his cum building, he grabbed her ass tight, and pulled her against his body, his rod pounding a tempo inside her sizzling cunt. His grunts and growls of pleasure were building.

Jane could feel his body going rigid, his voice rasping in his throat, and she hurried the twisting of her cunt, using her muscles to suck at his dick like a milking machine gone wild, eager to match his fast-approaching climax. She wanted to explode with him, to meet the jet of his sizzling semen as it shot forth from the thrusting head of his steel-hard prick.

Jane could feel the sudden rush, oh yes, she made it. Just as the first spurt of hot spunk fountained into her vagina Jane ground her thrumming clit against his pelvis, along the pounding staff, and came with him.

"Ahh! Ahh! I'm cumming, cumming, pour it all into me, SPUNK ME!" Jane cried out as she rocked on the bed and clamped her legs violently around his waist.

"Oh fuck, baby, such a hot fuck, take it all lover!"

They were surrounded by their mixed cries of orgasm as he pelted the inside of her cunt with his juicy load, the spasming of her orgasm milking his dick and sucking it in.

Before the night was through, John and Jane had made the room rock. She had taken her in every hole she had, and he had tit-fucked her as she gave him a tube of KY lube, and grinned, pointing to her cleavage. Her eyes were full of lust as he spread a generous helping up and down in the cleavage between her tits, then spread it on the sides up to the top of her mounds. Jane's mounds were 34D, and Jane pushed them together, they were perfect for fucking.

He slid his cock in, and after a few pumps, John settled his cock as deep in the cleavage as he could, Jane kept her hands in place and pushed her boobs tightly around his cock. John's cock was wrapped up by her luscious melons, and he started to tit fuck her in earnest. John could see her smile, and she licked her lips, letting him know that she was eager for it. His cock head was starting to appear just above the top of her tits.

"How does it feel baby?" John grunted, "Like getting your big melons fucked?"

Jane gasped, "Yes, yes I love it, ream my tits, I want your explosion, let me have it!"

John had a vision, Dianne and her splendid 40 inches, needed a good tit fucking. He shook off the vision and saw Jane's mouth open, giving him a target. That took him over, and the first blast went straight into her mouth, a second quickly followed, 2 more thick ropes gave her a pearl necklace, and he pulled back and her nipples were splattered with the last two ropes of spunk, the last dribbles were milked out into her cleavage.

They collapsed in a heap, John had been a sexual superman, and they were well fucked as they virtually passed out.

*****

Two days later, when Jane had to go to work early, John was not surprised to see Dianne, very naked and very horny, stroll into the bedroom. At his welcoming smile, she slipped into the bed, and cooed, "So, how did the anniversary turn out?"

Joyn was happy to tell, and the sex-drenched explicit details had Dianne wet and eager, and she found his mouth with hers to thrust her tongue inside. She climbed and squatted over his rigid prick, ready to ride.

Dianne slid one hand down between their bodies and aimed his cock on a true cunt splitting path as guided the flared glans into the wetly receptive labia. With a gentle roll of her ass and a slow hunch of her pelvis, she settled the head of his hard cock into the lips of her pussy, then she thrust down, and the head popped into her hungry vagina, the stiff rod following with a sliding rush until her son-in-law's prick was buried to the balls inside her feverish body.

"Fuck me, my sweet son-in-law, oh fuck me good."

Stimulated to a fever pitch by having his solid cock swallowed by her vaginal space, Dianne bucked on it, heaved and surged, and rolled her vagina in the most abandoned manner she knew. She reached down to take his balls, enjoying the feel of them, heavy and full of spunk, cupping them as his rigid staff plunged in and out of her with a rapid and deeply gratifying series of strokes.

"Oh wonderful, Dianne panted. "John that's wonderful! You have such a strong young prick, and you use it so well. Darling, your sweet cock-oh, oh! Does Jane screw you like this, and does she roll her sexy ass like that, and does she grind her cunt on your prick this way, that way?"

"Oh fuck, Jane fucks like a mink, just like you baby, the way you shake your ass, oh, your big tits in my face-ah-ohh!"

Dianne rode him hard, curled her leg across him, and dug her feet into the thrusting crack of his ass, pulling his lancing prick deeper with every stroke, meeting him pelvis to pelvis, hammer for hammer.

"Gonna cum, oh fuck gonna flood your hot cunt, FUCK!"

That did it, and John's cock flexed as he exploded inside Dianne's pulsating cunt, that big, wedge head of his prick letting go a powerful blast of semen that painted the cup of her cervix. Globs struck her vaginal walls, heavy spurts of spunk that bathed her pussy in the rich warmth.

It was ecstasy, the feel of that hot bloom of spunk filling her vagina took her over. Her asshole drew tight and her buttocks clenched, shuddering, stiffening out, and throwing back her head, Dianne moaned between her clenched teeth: "Mmmm, mmmmm, making me cum, mmmm, cream my cunt so good, OHHHHHHH!"

*****

It was easy to bring John back up, and Dianne cooed, "Now, I need a tit fucking, fuck my big 40-inch boobs!"

John was ready for it, he grabbed the KY and squirted a line between the valley of Dianne's cleavage, and she grabbed her boobs, pressing them together and moving them up and down, creating a nicely lubed pathway.

"There, my nice big boobs are all ready they're perfect for tit fucking, and gonna love it!"

John pushed her tits together, then slid his cock in. He could feel the lubed-up valley and settled his cock as deep in Dianne's cleavage as he could, grabbed her tits, and pushed her mounds tightly around his cock, perfect. he grunted pleasure as his cock was wrapped up by her luscious melons, and holding her tits tightly around his cock, he started to tit fuck her in earnest.

Dianne's eyes were wide with excitement, he was doing one last thing to make it complete, a tit fucking. John would have sampled everything, and she looked forward to starting at the top of the list and doing it all over again. She could see his cock head peeking out just above the top of her tits as he fucked them.

"Aim for my mouth, let me get a taste, the frost down my tits," Dianne purred, as she opened her mouth, ready for his explosion.

John could see Dianne's face, her mouth open for his cum. He felt the rush, streaking up his shaft, and his first blast of cum shot straight into her mouth. The look of bliss on Dianne's face spurred him on, and another long stream gushed into her mouth and splattered her lips. John pulled back, and let the cum go, thick trails of spunk painted her breasts, nipples crisscrossed until the last squirts and dribbles splattered up and down the valley of her tits.

groomleader
groomleader
2,803 Followers