Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never asked too much because I never wanted you to ask the same of me and have to listen to what I would tell you. Let's get deeper now. Tell me, have you ever had a problem having an orgasm?"

Mackenzie shrugged slightly, "I don't think it to be a problem but it does take some work. Sometimes I just want to feel him inside me and not put in that work."

"I understand," her mother said. "I have a problem with orgasms as well, but it's on the opposite end of the spectrum. Your father used to wonder how we ever got pregnant with any of you because of it. I can cum after only a few in and outs, ya know? I cum way too quick and way too often. It got to the point where men would just stop because if they even got close themselves, I would often orgasm and grip them so hard during it that their pending explosion would stop. It was a common issue that never stopped. Even to this day."

"So, you just stopped having sex?" Mackenzie asked.

"Nope, I switched teams," her mother casually announced.

Mackenzie thought for a moment and it instantly made sense.

"Just like that or had you been with a woman before?"

Amber rolled onto her back and put her hand between her legs and said, "I had a few girlfriends in the past, but no relationships that lasted. Never really cared to. You could say I would use other women just for sex."

"I think I will say that!" Mackenzie said in a fit of laughter.

Amber just smiled as her first orgasm rolled through her body. Her teeth clenched for a short time and she exhaled deeply, "See."

"Was that...?"

"It was and I can do it countless more times tonight. I show you that so that I can tell you this; I've not given up on guys at all, but it's frustrating to see them get impatient with me over something that's not my fault."

Mackenzie nodded and agreed, "I can see how that might be frustrating."

"Yep, and my only concern is that Brian might become equally as frustrated and we may never reach the intended goal here. What do you think?" her mother asked.

"I really don't know," her daughter admitted, "I'm not him and I can't predict what he'll think. Maybe it's something you would talk about over a post-date, private talk?"

"Probably. That's why I'm in bed naked with you. Why are you in bed naked with me?" her mother asked.

Mackenzie felt like it was an abrasive and accusatory question. She felt as if she was put on the spot and wanted to crawl into a hole. Amber sensed that and placed a comforting hand on her daughter's arm.

"No, baby, I want to talk about you saying it wouldn't be so bad when I suggested that having sex with Brian would be like having sex with my son."

"Oh," Mackenzie said, "well, I feel like we're both here because we both are feeling a certain way right now as a direct result of what I asked you to do."

"Yes, I think we both are. This is certainly weird to say the least, but there is something going on here I'm interested in resolving one way or another. I'll first tell you that I did say it would be like having sex with my son. I never have nor will I ever have sex with your brother for any reason, at all, ever."

"I know, Mom," Mackenzie said with a smile.

"That said, a reasonable human being would wonder why this has gone as far as it has tonight. You clearly enjoyed your experience with a woman and I actually prefer them for my own unique reasons so, we have to ask ourselves a single question," Amber opined in a motherly tone. "What does our future look like?"

Amber was full of questions her daughter didn't have answers to. Mackenzie stared blankly into her mother's eyes, never offering an answer to the question.

"Did you intend to have sex with me when you asked Brian why should he have all the fun?" her mother brazenly asked.

Amber was going down a dark path without answers and would not touch her daughter intimately again until they both knew where the evening was headed.

"I think something inside me might have opened a door with him that I also wanted to walk through. I know you're my mom and all, but he's not wrong. You are pretty, you are attractive and I guess for my second time with a woman, why couldn't it be with you?" Mackenzie thought out loud. "Besides, he will have to get comfortable with having sex with you. Why shouldn't I also be if I have to help; especially knowing what I know now? Listen, I've always observed women and thought some of them were hot and even imagined having sex with women. I never acted on it because it wasn't important to me. Having a baby in my life is important to me and because of the way I'm going about it, I feel like exploring some other things as well."

"I don't think you answered the question, young lady. Have you thought of having sex with me before? I'll tell you right now that the thought never occurred to me before," Amber stated surely.

"Like I said, when I told Brian that I was okay with him having sex with you for our family, I think I was knowingly saying I was okay with him simply having sex with you. I got think about the one time I had a threesome and how that went that maybe if I was with a woman who loved me unconditionally, the experience would be worth repeating."

Amber raised an eyebrow, "You thought of that on your way over here, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did," Mackenzie stated proudly with a smile. "It's true though. I want to be a part of this whole process and to be very honest, sex with you sounds fun."

Amber raised herself up on her elbow and measured her daughter's facial expressions. She seemed unreadable and felt somewhat satisfied with all the information she had. The dark path seemed a little less dark as it did before but still very much remained a path not followed by many in history. She leaned in a placed her lips against those of her daughter and kissed her as lover's would.

Mackenzie placed her hands on her mother's face and returned the affection in turn. Together, they kissed passionately for minutes. The both felt a little cheated at not being able to remove each other's clothing but moved past that slight inconvenience. When the kiss broke, Mackenzie was the first to speak.

"I think I was right."

Amber let her hand slide smoothly down her daughter's body and cupped her pussy in her hand, slipping a finger into her already wet canal.

"Such a wild experience and I'm not ashamed of myself for doing what I'm going to you right now," Amber whispered in her daughter's ear.

"What are you doing to me, Mom?"

"I'm fingering your pussy, my love. I want you to cum all over my fingers," Amber responded as she inserted another.

Mackenzie wrapped her arms tightly around her mother and pulled her mother on top of her. Amber quickly adjusted herself and continued fingering her daughter.

"Does Brian do this to you?" Amber asked aggressively.

Mackenzie shook her head.

"Does he eat your pussy, baby?" she said in a concerned tone.

Again, her daughter shook her head.

Amber slowed her hand and locked eyes with her daughter.

"What does he do?"

"Mom, he fucks me good and hard. He talks to me while he fills me up. In the somewhat rare times he's made me cum, it was because he knew how to get my mind to a wild place. You'll find he's good at sex. Very good!"

Amber resumed her ministrations of her daughter's clit and began to kiss her way down her body. Her lips pressed against her daughter's skin between her breasts as her free hand pinched a single nipple. He tongue touched the skin and trailed gently down her stomach and over her mound.

"I'm going to explore your body probably in a way nobody else has," Amber said hastily.

She dove in, tongue first and slowly probed her daughter's entire intimate anatomy. She explored all the ridges and valleys of daughter's sex and slid her tongue into her vagina, letting the bumps of her tongue glide over the silky exposed flesh while her thumb teased her button. She gave her daughter's body all the attention it deserved over several minutes. Mackenzie could feel something big building within her. It was a new feeling and she was fully invested.

"Fuck," Mackenzie grunted, trying to push her body closer to her mother's mouth. "Keep doing that!"

Amber repeated the same motion again and again until her daughter went stiff under her. She wanted to cheer her on and encourage her to let go, but understood the frustration that could bring. Instead, she felt more and more accomplished the longer her daughter's body remained stiff under her control. Short squeaks escaped Mackenzie's throat until she finally collapsed in exhaustion. Her breathing was rapid and short and then she began to shake.

"What is it, love?" her mother asked.

Mackenzie put her hands over her face and bawled in emotional unrest.

Amber's face lit up in excitement as she had witnessed that response only a few times before. She recognized her daughter as having experienced an intensity she never before even thought of. She pulled her close and spoke words of encouragement.

"You're okay. It's just something new for you, that's all. Intense, though, wasn't it?"

After a short while, Mackenzie removed her hands from her face to reveal a bright red, exhausted composure.

"You made it seem so easy for that to happen to me, Momma!" her daughter announced.

"I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting that to happen, but it makes sense. I have to ask you, though. Did the last woman you were with go down on you?"

"Well, yeah, but we were all just making each other feel good. You did it completely different," Mackenzie said, still catching her breath.

"Baby, sex is different for everyone. It's natural for a man to just cum in a woman and roll off her. Society has come to expect men to get their women off at some point, less they be labeled inferior lovers. Regardless, you'll never find a better partner who knows how to make you cum better than someone of the same sex. They know the anatomy and they know how to use the tools they have to bring you to that place."

Amber petted her daughter's hair out of the mess it had become.

"In your only experience before this, your female lover was enjoying your body for her sake, not for yours and you were enjoying the sight of your man fucking her while she ate you out. Tonight it was just you and I."

"It certainly was," Mackenzie stated with a deep sigh. "How many times would you have cum during that?"

Amber snickered at her daughter's question, "I would have lost count, baby."

A devilish grin formed on Mackenzie's face. She mustered all the energy she had left and said, "Let's find out!"

She carefully turned her mother onto her back and took the lesson learned from her mother and repeated nearly every step. She was rewarded with several orgasms over the course of more than fifteen minutes. Her mother finally pulled her head away and pulled her up to lay with her.

"See what I mean," Amber said between breaths, "they come so quick and often it's hard to keep track. Before you ask, though, not a single one will ever be as intense as the one you had tonight but all of them are fulfilling. It's just exhausting to keep going through them over and over."

"I couldn't even do another small one tonight," Mackenzie suggested.

"Well, good, because you should probably scoot home soon because Brian will have many questions for you about the future. I'll get ahold of him soon and we'll go out on a date and figure ourselves out from there. I feel as though we answered some additional questions tonight, though," her mother said.

"I think we just might have done that exact thing. I don't know if I ever want another woman to feebly attempt what you did to me tonight which begs the question. Will you want to have me from time to time?" Mackenzie asked shyly.

Amber happily nodded.

Mackenzie looked into her mother's eyes and whispered, "I don't want to ever be without you."

"I think the three of us have some talking to do, young lady. Until then, get yourself put together and go be with your husband. I'm going to get a shower and read for a bit."

Mackenzie did exactly that and drove home feeling elated and exhausted. She debated whether she would tell Brian about her activities with her mother, but knew what she wanted long term for the three of them. Images of sweaty threesomes filled her head some moments while other moments were filled with images of coming home from work and having her mother there to tell her about the baby's activities that day. It all seemed like a fantasy idea come true.

As she get out of her car at home and carefully closed the door, her perfect fantasy life began to get difficult in that she and her mother ignored all the unspoken loose ends.

"How will we answer the innevitable questions from his family and my own?" she wondered.

Alternative answers began to form in her head but she dismissed them until a time came where moving forward demanded an answer to all those questions. She closed and locked the front door to her home and slipped quietly into her room, taking her clothes off for the second time that evening and crawling into another bed.

"I'm sure you're mentally exhausted with all your mom's questions, babe. Try and sleep and I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready and we'll talk about it all then," Brian whispered as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Okay," she responded quietly.

She looked around the dark room and let her mind drift down the image of her body with her mother's eyes peering up at her from between her own legs. She was getting more out of the deal than she bargained for and more.

12