Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 05

Story Info
The other mother causes problems with the plan.
7.7k words
4.75
26.1k
28

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
817 Followers

This story was partially written by JDC. I completed it and am posting it here, on this memorial account. To learn more, please see the account bio. I hope you enjoy what he started and I finished.

Chapter Five

The Other Mother

The three lovers had gotten into quite a routine. They've worked through the complicated nature of their relationships and more importantly, their sexual ambitions. Amber had become a mainstay in their lives; spending more time with them than without. They had even brought up the concept of merging households to save money along with the other benefits it would bring. Each of them had their own reasons for wanting such a change in their lives, but collectively, they all knew it made sense. Not a single one of them was completely bought into the idea just yet. They tabled the concept for when Amber would conceive.

Brian and Amber were having sex just about every other day. Mackenzie often accompanied them but sometimes remained at home alone. Sometimes, Brian would go out with friends and Amber and her daughter would spend a day together. They would swim in their small pool naked, shower off with some light kissing, then have sex for a while. Brian would sometimes join them when he returned, sometimes he would watch and other times he would leave them to their own devices.

Regardless of who was fucking who and when, they all enjoyed the sexual freedom their arrangement offered and wanted no part of it to change. Unfortunately for them, change is an inevitable part of life and everyone must go through it, for better or for worse.

The "for worse" part was named Catherine. Catherine was Brian's mother and despite her best attempts to bring her son up differently, Brian was nothing like her. She was an attractive older woman; older than Amber by several years. Her hair had only just started to turn gray at the roots and she devoted a good amount of time and money to hide that fact. She was a small breasted woman with wide hips and long legs. She was an avid church attendee and a known nosey-body as well as the local community gossip.

She often dropped by unannounced or would invite herself over at inconvenient times. Brian and Mackenzie knew she had no ill intention in her behavior but it often annoyed them just the same. Several weeks after the pair's first overnight adventure with Amber, Catherine had dropped by for a visit only to find them not at home. Not content without some kind of social interaction, she committed herself to go find someone else to visit. That day, she picked Amber. The two weren't fast friends to say the least, but they did enjoy each other's company once in a while. When she drove to Amber's house, she saw her son's car and figured she had just picked a day for a visit that they had already planned a get together for.

One of Brian's greatest irritants with his parents is their refusal to enter the modern world of technology. She drives an old car that she keeps in pristine condition, the interior of their home would instantly take you back to the 1970's and they rely entirely on their wired home phone for communication. It wasn't even that she was that old or that she particularly liked the décor they kept in the house. Her belief structure convinced her that modernizing was a form of coveting or hoarding; at least that was her husband's philosophy.

Whenever Catherine complained about missing out on opportunities to visit with her only child, Brian tells her that it would be easier to plan such things if they could call or text on the go. He showed her the shared calendar capabilities that most phones had and all the other features she might find useful.

"You could call me, you know," she would sometimes say, making him feel guilty.

He routinely reminded her that he does have his own phone to which she always complained and reminded him its impolite to bother people when they're out with their friends or handling business.

"Even text messages and their loud tones would interfere with quality time being spent with friends and family," she would tell him.

She always discarded his offer to put her on their plan and help her learn how to use the device. She claimed that there was no such need for such a leash to be attached to her. Brian would roll his eyes and tell her it's not a leash but to let him know if she ever changed her mind. That day, after very much wanting to visit with her son and seeing he was with his mother-in-law, she decided she wanted to try things his way. Even if she didn't like the new device much, she would spend some time with him while trying to learn how to use it.

A couple days passed before she was able to get ahold of him on his home phone. She told him the news and he felt a wave of relief. He scheduled a day for them to go out for lunch and visit their local phone store to get her all set up. It was a long process to obtain the device, but an even longer one to show her how to use it. He was there much longer than he anticipated and came home mentally drained. He complained about the process but held out hope that it was for the better.

"You'd think she was in her seventies with as many questions she had about modern technology," he said immediately upon coming into the house.

When the door closed, he observed his nude wife standing behind the door as to not be seen nude by anyone walking by as he came in.

"I see Amber must be here," he said with a sly grin.

"Yep! We were having a little fun waiting for you to get home. Did you already eat?" she asked.

"No, but I'm not hungry for food," he responded and chased her into her bedroom.

When he arrived, he saw Amber on the bed with her legs wide open as she moved a small, ribbed dildo in and out of her pussy.

"We went shopping today, too," Amber said happily.

"I see that. Getting tired of the real thing, are ya?" he asked as he began removing his clothes.

"Nope! Just getting this ready for you. Your wife is such a good pussy eater but you have a dick and I'd like to have some of that right about now, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all, actually," he said, crawling into bed.

***

Months had passed since Brian had gotten Catherine's new phone set up and communication between mother and son improved. Unbeknownst to him, though, was that Catherine was learning more about the phone and its capabilities than he realized and a problem was brewing on the horizon. He had made a critical mistake that could no longer be undone and they were about to learn of it.

Brian's phone rang as they ate dinner one evening.

"Hi, Mom," he said.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" Catherine asked.

Knowing she would not approve of him answering the phone during a meal, he lied and said he was not doing anything.

"I wanted to see if you cared to go to lunch with me this weekend? I figured we could go to that new place in the city that just opened up and see how it is."

"The new pub?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think so. The one on Bart Street," she told him.

"Yeah, that sounds good. What have you been up to?" he asked.

He genuinely cared about his parents but wasn't for mindless chatter and certainly was not the type to gossip like she was. She went on and on about her week, focusing on the women of the church and the scandalous things they had been up to. His mother thought everything was a scandal. Brian ate quietly as she droned on until she dropped a bomb on him.

"What about you? I see you and Mackenzie have been spending a lot of time with her mother."

"What makes you say that?" he asked nervously.

Mackenzie gave him a confused look.

"I found a program on the phone that lets me know where you are so I know if it's a good time to call," she said happily, as if she made a breakthrough discovery.

His mind tried to quickly process the information he just received and tried to think of an excuse. He blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"Amber wanted to change a bunch of things up in her house that take a while to do. Kind of like a renovation, but not that intense. I took a look one day and told her I could probably save her some money and do it myself," he lied.

"Oh, good for her. Does she need any additional help?" his mother asked.

"No, I don't think so. You've been there. It's a small house and more people would just be in the way, I think."

"Yes, you're probably right. Well, good for you for doing that for her," she said.

Catherine wasn't entirely satisfied that her son was telling her the truth but let the matter go for the time being. They talked for a little while longer but Brian's attention was elsewhere. He knew they had to control the situation before his nosey mother found out what was going on. The call ended and he quickly told Mackenzie to call her mother and tell her what was happening and that if his mother calls her, to confirm the renovation story.

Brian got up and went out to the back porch. He opened the grill and retrieved the pack of cigarettes and the lighter they kept there for the rare times they smoked. It was their secret that they kept from everyone, including their friends. When Mackenzie was done on the phone with her mother, she came out to join him. She lit her own cigarette and sat next to him.

"Well, this just got complicated, huh?" she said.

"Yeah," was Brian's only response, staring off into the distance.

"It'll be fine, babe."

"I don't know. My mom will eventually become jealous of Amber and will likely try snooping around."

Amber exhaled a cloud of smoke and asked, "Okay, well, what do we do then?"

"My first thought," he said before taking a drag, inhaling it, holding it in for a moment, and exhaling, "was to disable Amber's phone finding app, but if Mom was smart enough to go looking for that app, she's smart enough to figure out that something has changed and will come up with her own reasons why it changed. It would be hard to talk her out of whatever she convinces herself is happening."

They both stared off into the distance, thinking about how they can continue their beloved new lifestyle without Catherine learning of it.

"I think we may have to just put everything on pause for now," Brian suggested.

"No," Mackenzie said quickly to that notion, "That won't solve anything. In fact, a sudden change in our visitation will also raise questions let alone the fact that if she ever walks into my Mom's house and doesn't see a massive change, she will be suspicious then as well."

"Damnit!" Brian exclaimed. "I thought we had everything figured out. I'm sorry, babe. I fucked this up. I should not have gotten my mom a phone or at least not linked it to our account."

Brian continued to rant over the new developments while Mackenzie's mind went crazy with possible ideas.

"Listen, we go over there more often while reducing the amount of times she comes here. That will signify that things over there are coming to a close, right?"

Brian was catching onto her thought process.

"Yeah."

"Well, then we do some cosmetic changes like painting and some new decorations and just say that a lot of the work was behind the scenes like updating electrical and plumbing or whatever," she said.

"Okay, I like where you're going. What about after that?"

"I don't know yet. I will not sacrifice my chance at a family for your mother's nosey intrusions," she said with an accusatory tone.

"Babe, it's not her fault. She's not trying to be malicious," he said pleadingly.

Mackenzie put out her cigarette and agreed with him, "I know, babe. I'm sorry. I'm just so invested in this. I'm actually surprised I haven't set up a nursery here yet, ya know?"

"Wait," he said, thinking back to one of their original plans, "Why don't we just tell her a partial truth? We tell her that your mom is going to be our surrogate and all the reasons why we picked her, and that the renovations were to make sure she had a safer place to be while she was pregnant at her age?"

"I like it. Even if she were so inclined, she won't ask why she wasn't considered if we head that off by telling her I wanted the baby to share my bloodline. All we have to do is tell her we were not prepared to tell her about it when she asked about the increased visits with my mom."

"Yes!" he said, convinced the answer had been found.

Mackenzie got back on the phone with her mother and updated her on the new story. Everyone was in agreement and their lives changed only slightly. Brian was now expected to actually work at his mother-in-law's place but he was richly rewarded by two naked women who were ready to satisfy his every desire when he was done. His only other job each evening was to cum inside his mother-in-law and get her knocked up eventually.

Catherine wasn't completely sold on the story she was given. She felt like something was up but refused to believe her one and only child would lie to her without good reason. She let it go at first, but when things didn't change, after a while, she decided to do her own detective work.

She started by first driving by Amber's home often and at different hours. She knew her son claimed to be doing all the work, but she saw no deliveries, no other workers and sometimes even caught Amber leaving the house in outfits that seemed a bit fancy for visiting her daughter and son-in-law. On nights when Brian and Mackenzie were there, she would wait until they left to see what would transpire. The only thing out of the blue that she noticed was that for someone who was doing a lot of work, he was leaving with a clean outfit on and nothing in his hands to bring home to clean. She also noted that even though she wouldn't camp out all night, her son's phone would show its location there late at night and early the next morning. She would tell herself that there's likely explanations for everything she was noting, but couldn't get the nagging feeling out of her head.

She then staked out her son's house. Aside from Amber's attire, the only thing she noticed without becoming a peeping tom, was that at varying times each visit, the lights in the front of the house would sometimes go out until moments before Amber left, if she left at all. She found the same pattern there, as well. Amber's phone would show it being there late at night and again early the following morning. She finally had to stop snooping because her husband complained about her being out at all hours. She didn't want him asking questions about where she'd been.

With all the information she gathered, all she could come up with was that the story remained fishy but no other reliable explanation presented itself. She reasoned herself through the story she was told and came up with her own reasons for the odd occurrences as she noted them. Something just didn't sit with her and she wanted to see if she could find out for sure what was happening.

After sufficient work had been put in at Amber's house, the three of them invited Catherine there for an evening meal to reveal the rest of the story they came up with. Catherine was right on time and the four of them filled the small table in the kitchen for what they knew to be a long evening of questions and answers.

"So," Brian started, "I know you saw the result of a lot of the work done around here, but much more happened that you don't actually see. We did a lot of electrical and plumbing work because with any luck, she'll need some of the extra amenities we added in the near future."

"How do you mean?" Catherine asked curiously.

"Well, Mom," Mackenzie began, deliberately calling her 'mom', "you know about my reproductive issues and with a lot of discussion and careful decision making, as well as some gentle persuasion, we came up with a way to have our own family!"

"How exciting!" Catherine said, feeling genuinely elated. "What did you come up with?"

"Well, we talked about In Vitro Fertilization, and after pooling our money, we knew we would only be able to afford one or two tries at the most. Even with a healthy young woman, it sometimes takes more than that and if so, we would have exhausted all our money for no reason. So, we thought the next option would be a surrogate. That also involves a similar procedure, depending on where you go but also, surrogates often get reimbursed for housing, food, medical bills and more. We don't have that kind of money, either."

"Even adoption is expensive these days," Catherine added thoughtfully.

"It is, isn't it?! Well, I also had a desire for any future baby to be a part of my bloodline as well as Brian's, if possible. The first thought was my sister, but you know about her," Mackenzie said.

"Yes, poor dear. Is she doing any better these days?" Catherine asked.

"Unfortunately not and we refused to risk giving her money to get sober and remain sober so, we had only one option remaining. Amber here listened to our idea and much to our surprise, agreed to carry our baby for us."

Catherine looked at Amber with a surprised, but delighted face and Amber nodded to her in agreement with Mackenzie.

"I've been to the doctor and he cleared me in my old age to go through with the procedure so, we planned some updates for the house and soon I'll be having the procedure done. With luck, nine months later, you and I will be happy grandmothers!" Amber announced loudly.

"So exciting!" Catherine said. "Where will the procedure be done?" she asked.

None of them had thought that far ahead and struggled to answer her question. Amber felt panicked and blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"St. Mary's Research Hospital, downtown."

It was the first facility she could think of that could perform such a procedure but she didn't recall in the moment that it was funded by organizations that Catherine was an active member of.

"Oh, I'm very much acquainted with them. They do such excellent things for parents who struggle building families."

"They do," Brian said, glaring at Amber.

Amber made a subtle but obvious "how the fuck was I supposed to know" expression on her face. Mackenzie nudged Brian under the table and he wiped the annoyed look off his face.

They finished dinner and Catherine left early, congratulating Amber and the young new-to-be-parents on her way out.

"This is so exciting," she said as she walked out. "I'll call you tomorrow, Brian!"

Just as the door closed, Brian blew up.

"What the fuck?" he shouted as he walked toward the back of the house. "Now the entire story is suspect because we all know she is going to eventually learn that you're not a patient there."

Mackenzie felt her world crashing down around her and began to feel angry at Catherine for her inability to mind her own business.

"Listen," she said, going back to join Brian and Amber, "you both trust me, yes?"

They both answered her affirmatively.

"Good, then trust me to handle this, okay? I don't know how I will just yet, but I am so invested in this that I will come up with something and it will get us through all this."

"Fine," Brian said, still frustrated.

Outside, Catherine had only moved her car slightly down the street. That nagging feeling was still there, even after their news was revealed and she intended to step up her investigation. She walked quietly up to the house and through the back gate into the back yard. She looked into several windows before finding one that revealed the other three talking. She couldn't quite hear what they had to say but she watched them intently, focusing on their expressions and mannerisms for anything out of the ordinary. When it seemed like they were done talking, Amber left the room and Brian and Mackenzie embraced each other and kissed.

Catherine watched them and thought maybe she was overreacting. She went through the whole story again and couldn't find any significant issue with any of it. It all seemed plausible, albeit incredible. For her, it just seemed like so much to keep secret when they could have just come out with it so much earlier. Regardless, she kept watching them.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
817 Followers