Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mackenzie fell to her knees and began to unbutton Brian's pants, pulling out his hard cock. Catherine averted her eyes.

"My God, how could they do that in Amber's home," she wondered.

Curiosity eventually took hold and she turned to look again. Mackenzie's head bobbed back and forth on her husband's dick. Catherine watched her son get pleasured by his wife as sensations long forgotten began to emerge in her body once again. She pushed the impure thoughts away and took another look. She saw Mackenzie still on her knees, stroking her son's cock and talking to him. She tried to get closer to the window to hear what she was saying but couldn't hear them. She watched Mackenzie turn her head and moments later, a naked Amber walked into the room.

Catherine's eyes widened at the scene being played out inside the house. She couldn't tear herself away. She watched Amber press herself up against the wall and her son come up behind her, bend his knees slightly and push his hips forward.

"He's having sex with her mother," she whispered to herself. "Maybe it was all true except the hospital bit and he was trying to impregnate her himself," she wondered.

Again, she found herself unable to look away. She watched her son have sex with the older woman while her daughter-in-law watched. Catherine didn't witness the multiple orgasms or hear the encouraging words Mackenzie showered onto Brian and her mother. All she saw was her son fornicating with Amber and Mackenzie with her hand down the front of her pants masturbating herself. Before long, she saw his hips stop moving and he pulled out of her. Her eyes focused on his cock and its softening state.

"My God," she whispered as she stepped back from the window. She pressed herself against the house to collect her thoughts. The scene she witnessed wouldn't be leaving her mind any time soon thereafter and she knew it. When she was ready, she headed back through the gate only to step back as she saw her son leaving the house. She waited for Mackenzie to follow behind him but she never appeared.

"Why is she staying and he's not?" she wondered.

She watched him happily stroll to his car and drive away. When she was sure he was gone, she got into her own car and went home.

That night in bed, Catherine's thoughts revolved entirely around the scene that played out in front of her eyes. She worked through everything she saw and could understand her son's involvement but couldn't reason why Mackenzie would be there, let alone sexually involved. She felt her body respond in a way she'd long forgotten about. She looked over to her sleeping husband and remembered his very fundamental views on sex.

"If we're not gonna have no more kids, what's the point?" he said to her once.

She'd heard it enough times that it practically became her own motto. For hours that night she went through a mini existential crisis. She had a past that only her husband knew about and was proud to have taken her away from it. She was as religious then as she was in the moment but she had become so much more interested in what others thought of her. Despite all that, she had come to some conclusions that she would have been uncomfortable with in her youth just as she was that day and she intended to get answers.

That very morning, she was surprised to get a call from Mackenzie. She stared at the girl's name on the screen of her phone, afraid of what the conversation my entail if she picked up.

"Ain't you gonna answer that?" her husband asked from the next room just before it stopped on its own.

Her eyes never left the screen when she saw a notification for a voicemail. She tapped her way to her voice mailbox and listened.

"Hi, Mom," Mackenzie said, "we were wondering if you'd like to come over today. We're sorry for shocking you with all the news yesterday but we got caught up with our plans that we just forgot about everyone else. We know that's terrible, but we wanted to invite you over and answer any other questions you had. See you later!"

Catherine sat dazed in her chair for several minutes before she resigned to head over to her son's house. She wasn't sure if she would or even could confront them over what she saw, but maybe she could get some other information to help put her at ease, though the latter was unlikely in her mind. She could see why her son could be having sex with Amber but nothing could explain why Mackenzie was masturbating watching them do it.

Brian and Mackenzie were fixated on their phones. They were waiting to see his mother leave her house or see if they would get a phone call or text message indicating she was on the way. Shortly before noon, the text message came and Mackenzie shooed her husband out the door.

"Go to Mom's house and I'll take care of everything here," she said before kissing him goodbye.

Mackenzie jumped in the shower, soaped up and rinsed off quickly. She planned everything out to the detail and hoped his mother was as predictable as she thought and with some luck, easily swayed. She had two options for how the afternoon would go with no preference for either one. She just had to get the first step of her plan done without fail. She accomplished that by putting her hair up in a towel and waiting just around the corner wearing nothing but that same towel. She watched her phone update his mother's position wishing it didn't wait so long between updates.

The final position showed her only a mile from the house and the final part of her first act was put into play. She went back to her room and put her phone on her dresser and waited to hear the front door open. It seemed longer than it should have been for that to happen but she waited patiently. Finally, she heard a knock on the door and the sound of the door opening. She turned the corner just as her mother-in-law was entering.

"Hey babe, did you get..." she started, then looked up to see Catherine and acted surprised. "Catherine!" she announced loudly as she pretended to cover herself with her arms.

"Oh no!" Catherine said before turning quickly to shut the door.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were Brian. He ran out for a bit this morning. We thought you might be over later."

"Oh, I'm sorry, should I come back later?" his mom asked.

Mackenzie was done pretending to be being shy about her nudity and said, "No, come on in. You can have a seat in the living room if you like."

"I'll wait until you're clothed, dear," Catherine said, holding her handbag in front of her.

"Man, she truly acts like a damn old lady," Catherine thought.

"Oh, don't worry. I run around here naked all the time. It's thrilling, you know and very empowering if you asked me. Come on, silly!"

Catherine followed the younger woman into the living room reluctantly.

"You do intend to put some clothes on, though?" Catherine asked as she sat.

"Of course," Mackenzie said, "unless you don't mind if I stay this way."

It was a serious question and she intended to follow through with either answer she provided. Catherine also took it as a serious question and for that reason, she delayed just enough in answering it.

"Ah! You hesitated! I feel like there's something about you, Catherine. Something you might not be so keen on sharing with many people," Mackenzie said as she went to sit down.

Catherine looked mechanically uncomfortable, as if it were a manufactured response. Mackenzie sat and crossed her legs, but made no other effort to cover her nude body.

"So, are you hiding any naughty little secrets?" Mackenzie asked in a silly voice.

A corner of Catherine's mouth turned up slightly as she saw her way to seize control of the situation. She was starting to enjoy the view across the room from where she sat as it reminded her of her younger years.

"I actually do have a little secret," she said in a hushed voice, as if there were others around that could hear her.

"Not long ago, I had an inkling way deep inside that something just wasn't right. So, when the opportunity presented itself, I saw fit to see if my gut instinct was correct and Mackenzie, let me tell you, it was but in a way I never imagined!" Catherine said with measured excitement.

A part of her past was coming back to her. In her youth, she was spiritual for sure, but her behavior mirrored that of the deviant friends she surrounded herself with. Smoking, drinking and sex were things all the teenagers were doing at the time and she was not one to miss out on the fun. Along with that, came her ability to lie and be deceitful. She always thought that as long as she wasn't hurting other people, she wasn't betraying her faith.

Mackenzie was sure Catherine was about to bore her with her gossipy church talk.

"Now tell me, because I can't come up with a good reason," she lied, "why would my son be fornicating with your mother?"

"What the fuck?" Mackenzie thought as her eyes locked onto Catherine's. "God damnit, how did she know that?"

"While you think about that for a moment, let me fill you in on what I think is the reason. Your story was probably mostly true. I think you convinced my son to forget his vows and engage in intercourse with your mother because you didn't have the money for any kind of fertilization treatment."

Mackenzie's tension inside relaxed slightly. She knew she could work with that, but she couldn't for the life of her figure out how she knew. She had no intention of playing the victim and begging her to say how she figured that out. At the same time, she saw an opportunity to regain the grasp she lost on the situation. There was no telling when she could have figured that out with as many times as Brian and Amber had gotten together.

"Trying to piece it together, dear?" Catherine said in a snarky tone. "While you're searching for a response to that tidbit of information, perhaps you could also explain why you were masturbating yourself as you watched them."

"Jesus..." Mackenzie thought. "That could have also been any time up to and including last night."

She still thought she could rescue her control over things.

"Catherine, are we going to play little games like this? We're not enemies and I don't think you've always been so reserved in your ways."

Brian had hinted before that his mother had a wild past, but it was based of random sputterings from his father over time. Brian got the impression that his father rescued his mother from a self-destructive life and he passed that information on to Mackenzie over the years they'd been together.

"This isn't about me, sweetheart. It's about my son. I'm willing to meet you half way here but I'd like the truth first," Catherine politely requested.

Mackenzie got up and turned toward her bedroom but Catherine stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

Mackenzie turned her head to look at her and meekly said, "To put some clothes on."

"I'm actually enjoying the view, if you don't mind," Catherine said, much to Mackenzie's surprise. "Now tell me what's going on. I might be a little more compassionate than you think."

She lost control and she knew there was no getting it back. She sat back down, not bothering to cross her legs.

"Everything we told you was true for the most part, especially and most importantly when I said I wanted my child to share my bloodline. I'll be honest and tell you that you came up as an option, but we figured your religious beliefs would exclude you without even bothering to ask. My sister was our first option, but everyone knows that wouldn't work. So, that left my mother."

"Go on," Catherine prodded.

"Well, similar to you, my mother is advanced in her fertility cycle and it would take several rounds of IVF before it would likely work and we didn't have the money for that," Mackenzie explained.

"Adoption?" Catherine asked.

"Always an option but the absolute last one. There was one more option I was willing to entertain."

"My son having sex with your mother," Catherine said.

"Well, yes. I'm not saying he jumped at the chance to be with her, but with our limited funds and other options having been cast aside for good reasons, we couldn't find a reason not to try it. I didn't have to convince him, but he also didn't run to her house at the first mention of it."

"All of that is understandable, but that doesn't explain how you became involved sexually," Catherine accurately pointed out.

"No, it doesn't. I think it's your turn if we're going to divulge personal information like this."

"Fine."

Catherine sat back and her facial expression changed.

"Just after my high school graduation, I left home without a word being said to my parents. I was enjoying my lifestyle and left home to keep living it. Weed and booze were part of my daily regimen with sex being next on my list of priorities. That was it. That's all I wanted and I didn't care where I got it. The weed was fresh from the dealer every day. The booze what whatever the person of age around us felt like buying and the sex was from whatever man or woman fancied us.

"The only rule we had in my friend group was that weed was the only drug allowed, addiction wasn't permitted and the sex had to be consensual and clean. Those were the days. Those days got boring, though. I began to have deep yearnings for a family of my own so, I know how you feel. Not long after those feelings began, I met his father. He was deeply religious but I guess I was as well; he was actively practicing, though. He was a charming man and slinking back into active practice of my faith was a small price to pay to chase my new dream.

"After Brian was born, I realized the dream of having a family of my own was a reality and talked to my husband about not having more children. What I didn't know was how deep his beliefs ran. The very next time I approached him for sex, he denied me."

Catherine appeared emotional and nearly unable to finish her story. Mackenzie was invested in the story and felt more aligned with her than ever before. She felt as if she was reuniting with a long lost sister. She moved and sat next to Catherine as she finished her story.

"If we ain't having a baby, what's the point, right? That's what he always asked me when I approached him for sex. I became involuntarily celibate. I grew tired of feeling disappointed with my decision for a life mate so, I buried myself into the church. It became everything to me. So much so that I hate listening to those bitches day in," she huffed as if physically exhausted, "and day out. It gets to be so tiresome but I have nothing else. I have nobody else... except my boy."

Mackenzie was lost. Nothing was going according to plan. She wrapped her arm around Catherine and pulled her close without a second thought to what she was doing.

"What can I do to help?" Mackenzie asked.

Catherine turned to look Mackenzie over and leaned in to kiss her but stopped short.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to deal with my problems when you're trying to deal with your own. I should not have even burdened you with all that."

Mackenzie took stock of everything that was happening and threw caution to the wind.

"Allow me, then," she said before finishing what Catherine started.

She leaned over and pressed her lips softly against Catherine's and repeated the kiss several times. Catherine's hands rested on Mackenzie's shoulders and drifted just slightly back and forth as if she were comforting the young woman. This display of affection lasted several minutes with no other outward exploration of hands. Mackenzie didn't know where each moment was headed but felt good in her actions. Catherine was in a state of wanderlust; experiencing compassion and love for the first time in decades.

When they separated, Catherine looked at Mackenzie like she had so much more to say.

"What is it, Catherine?"

She seemed hesitant to continue pouring her heart out.

"Catherine, you're in a safe and accepting place. Whatever you tell me will stay between us," Mackenzie promised.

"Yes, dear, I know, I just have..." she said, stopping to choose her words, "questions that aren't appropriate. I've missed out on so much in life and I feel now like I miss my old life terribly."

"What do you miss most?" Mackenzie asked. She took one of Catherine's hands in hers.

"All of it, but at the same time, I wouldn't accept any of it back if I had to give up my boy."

Mackenzie's mind flooded with ideas. Every single one was a concept never even considerable before that day by her or her husband; likely so because they never knew who she was always meant to be, not who she was molded into. She theorized that Catherine never lost the love of her former life but the one true love of her new life had become just as important to her, if not much more. She quickly formed a plot to merge the two. She knew her husband couldn't be around for the initial part of it all.

Mackenzie stood and put her body on display in front of her mother-in-law. She took hold of Catherine's hands and place them on her hips.

"How does this make you feel?" Mackenzie asked.

Catherine let her hands roam just a little up and down and said, "Young again. You're so beautiful. You know, I can tell you work out or at least stay fit. You've got great muscle tone." Her hand wandered a little further up.

She looked up into Mackenzie's eyes as if asking permission. Mackenzie nodded happily and Catherine's hands cupped the young woman's breasts. A shiver traveled through Mackenzie's body as the woman touched her.

"I like you touching me," Mackenzie said.

"I like touching you, too. It's been a long time since I touched anyone like this, let alone another woman."

She moved her hands all over Mackenzie's chest, sometimes slowly moving the tip of her finger slowly over her nipples, causing them to become erect. Occasionally, Catherine would lean in and kiss Mackenzie's face in various places but her heart skipped a beat when her lips just barely touched the tip of her nose.

"Your son kisses me like that, too," Mackenzie said in a heartfelt whisper.

"I used to kiss him like that every day before school," Catherine recalled.

A powerful feeling of lust was growing inside the younger woman until she could no longer ignore it. She took Catherine's hand and lead her to their bedroom.

"Wh-what are we doing here?" she asked, knowing what the answer was.

"I know what you need, Catherine, but unfortunately, I cannot give it to you. I can, however, give you something to hold you over for a little while. May I?" Mackenzie asked as she undid a single button on Catherine's shirt.

Catherine shook her head.

"No?" asked Mackenzie.

Catherine kissed her daughter-in-law's face again and whispered, "Let me."

Catherine took over and began undressing herself. Mackenzie moved to the mirror and took the towel off her head and brushed her hair as she watched her mother-in-law remove each piece of clothing and set it gently on the other dresser top. When Catherine was completely nude, she came to her daughter-in-law and hugged her from behind.

"Already today you've showered me with the love and attention I've been missing for years."

Mackenzie smiled at Catherine in the mirror and turned to face her.

"Just wait, there's more!" she said, injecting some humor into the air.

Catherine stifled a giggle and waited for Mackenzie's next move. She was taken by the hand to the bed and laid on her back. She was nervous, but Mackenzie took control. She mounted the older woman and leaned over to kiss her lips again.

"You're safe here, Catherine. If something feels wrong, tell me, okay?"

Catherine nodded, keeping her eyes focused on the younger woman. Mackenzie placed her lips on Catherine's neck and kissed the skin slowly in several places, working her way down the woman's body. She used her hands, her lips and the rest of her body to assess what she was working with. Smooth skin, firm breasts and a completely shaved mound compared to Mackenzie's landing strip. She spent time working her tongue around Catherine's nipples, feeling the woman shiver whenever she sucked one into her mouth. She pressed both breasts together and slid her tongue down the crevice between them and down the center of her body and round her belly button.