Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That tickles a little," Catherine said.

Mackenzie's fingers flowed down the woman's body and tickled her a little more causing Catherine to erupt in laughter.

"You mean you're ticklish here?"

"Yes!" Catherine announced loudly, relaxing her body again when Mackenzie stopped.

Mackenzie sat up and focused on the smooth mound above her pussy. Her finger tips petted the smooth area.

"Do you always keep yourself shaved like this?"

"Ever since puberty. I never enjoyed body hair," Catherine said.

"A naked pussy is so pretty," Mackenzie said, admiring her mother-in-law's intimate parts. "You have a fantastic body."

"Surprised?" Catherine asked.

"Your choice of outfits doesn't reveal such a well kept form."

"Imagine what the church ladies would say if I walked into Mass wearing spandex!"

"Imagine what the church ladies would say if they saw you now," Mackenzie countered.

"I can hear the insults now," Catherine said somberly. "I'm telling you, it's not a life I ever wanted, but it's all I ever had since Brian grew out of his boyhood adoration of me."

Mackenzie's finger moved down and glided over the glistening outer lips, already wet with her juices. She used a single finger to spread the wetness around and without warning, slowly inserted a finger.

"Oh!" Catherine said, gripping Mackenzie's wrist. "Gentle, nobody's been there for a while."

"Well, we're going to change that," Mackenzie informed her.

She slipped the finger a little further in as she repositioned her body next to her mother-in-law's. Her finger slipped in and out of her pussy slowly as her tongue danced around the closest nipple.

"I wish I had a dick. I would already be inside you right now," Mackenzie said. She had a plan and she was testing the waters to see if it would be viable.

"We could get you a strap-on," Catherine stated plainly.

"What? Wow! I never expected..." Mackenzie said before Catherine cut her off.

"You're underestimating the experiences of my youth, young lady."

"I see that I am," Mackenzie agreed. "Or we could find you a nice warm cock attached to a man."

"I couldn't do that, Kenzie."

"Not even the right one?" Mackenzie said, inserting a second finger into Catherine's tunnel. "I know a good man who'll melt your heart and fuck you 'till you pass out."

"Not even with that mythical man," Catherine explained.

Mackenzie took that moment to come right out with it.

"Not even if that mythical man were Brian?" Mackenzie asked before pressing her lips against Catherine's and probing her mouth with her tongue.

Mackenzie wagered that her move would force Catherine to think before declining the idea outright. She knew her words opened up a whole new conversation but she also realized she never began to explain her sexual involvement with her mother. She figured if Catherine rejected the idea of her son being a part time lover, the heartfelt story of her past might at least bring some acceptance to the romantic relationship between mother and daughter.

She released her kiss and waited for her mother-in-law's reaction.