Mother-In-Law May I Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calley?" he said.

The woman sitting in the corner of the room tried to hold her head up to see who spoke but when her face was visible, he saw her eyes were closed. She tried to stop her head from rising, but it fell backward and rolled to the side until she was back in the position she originally was.

"Fuck sake," he said to himself as he waded through the trashed room.

He got to her and saw a needle still sticking out of her arm and several track marks all over her. He put on the rubber gloves he brought with him and removed the needle from her arm and tossed it to the opposite corner of the room. He lifted her arms to look for other needles and found there weren't any. He checked her reactions when he let go of her arm and it was as if she were asleep or dead.

"How could you let yourself get like this?" he asked her, not expecting an answer.

He pulled out his phone and dialed the emergency number, gave them the address, explained the condition his sister was in and told them he would have her outside by the time they got there. He told them about the other people in the house in the same condition but knew they would likely not send any additional help for them as nobody cared enough about that neighborhood enough to autonomously act to help others unless it was specifically requested as he had done.

As he was bringing her outside, he saw the lights of the ambulance around the corner. When they got there, they administered Narcan and took her away to the hospital. He went with her and stayed near by until they told her she was stable.

"Her vital signs are stable, but not where we want them. I must warn you, though, in the condition she arrived in and the clear history of drug use as evident by her arms, I can't say it's a guarantee that she'll make it through her recovery unscathed," the doctor told him. "The nurses had a hell of a time finding usable veins."

"She will survive, though?" Luke asked quickly.

"Yes, she will survive but like I said, I can't say right now if there is permanent damage."

"Okay. I appreciate all your efforts, doc. I'll call our mother and let her know," Luke said, shaking the doctor's hand.

He stepped outside the hospital took out his phone.

"When you have stopped and all four of you are together, please call me," he texted Catherine.

He walked to the other side of the parking lot and lit a cigarette along the way. When he found a bench to sit on, his phone buzzed.

"We will be stopping shortly for another of many potty breaks," she replied.

He smiled at the message and waited patiently for them to call. Ten minutes later, his phone rang.

"Hi, Luke, what's up?" his mother asked.

"I found her, Mom," she said loudly into the phone.

He could hear gasps followed by his mother beginning to loudly cry.

"She's not in good shape, Mom. The doctor said she will survive but doesn't know if there's any permanent damage. I found her in a way I never hope to ever see another human being. It was bad. I don't know if she would have made it another couple days had I not gone there when I did. In fact, I only went there because I was warned about the area and how it's like a junkie graveyard."

Amber sobbed even harder.

"Will you be staying with her?" Mackenzie asked.

"Of course, I will. When she is done here, I'll be driving her to a rehab place I've already picked out somewhere else. Once she is done with that program, we will return home."

"Okay. Thank you so much Luke. Please keep us posted on how she does," Brian said.

Luke assumed his sister had also broken down crying.

"Mom, Catherine, you're carrying my nieces and/or nephews. Don't worry too much about her. I'll be here for her when she comes around, I promise you that. Like I told Mackenzie, though, I cannot promise when I will bring her home. At this point, at lease I can promise you it will happen and I'm happy about that."

"I'll make sure the girls are okay. Thanks for letting us know she's safe," Brian said.

"Sure thing, dude," Luke replied before hanging up the phone.

During the following week, Amber closed on their new house, and they got all their belongings into it. They started the long process of unpacking as best they could with just two of them being able to move things around or lift anything more than a few pounds.

Luke stayed by his sister's side. The first morning she was alert and sober, she saw her brother sitting next to her hospital bed sleeping. She cried out his name while holding her arm out to him. He quickly woke and took her hand and stood by her bed.

"You're safe here, Calley. I got you out of that awful place," he told her.

She stared at him with bloodshot, watering eyes and pain building in her expression.

"Stop," he told her. "The doctors want you to stay here for a few days for evaluation then I can get you checked out."

"Are you going to take me home?" she asked.

"Not yet. I need to ask you a question though, and I want you to think about it before answering me, okay?"

She nodded quickly.

"I want to take you to a recovery center out of state. If I take you there and stay with you through the process, you will try and get clean?"

She nodded quicker than she did before.

"You've had enough of that previous life?"

"I'm so sorry!" she cried.

"Stop that," he told her. "You've missed so much since you left. Mom and Mackenzie know you're safe and right now that's all that matters."

"Can I talk to Mom?" she begged.

"Not right now, Calley. This will probably surprise you, but Mom is pregnant, and I don't want her to get too emotional when she hears your voice after this long."

Calley's eyes opened wide.

"Yeah!" he said with a warm smile, "Weird, isn't it?"

He withheld a lot of the additional updates he wanted so bad to tell her, but he knew she would learn it all when the time was right. She was discharged several days later after as clean a bill of health as an active drug abuser could get. The nurse that took care of her hugged her as she left and Calley promised the nurse that her next step was recovery. The nurse told her she was proud of Calley's decision. Hearing someone was proud of her was something Calley needed to hear.

Luke and his sister made the drive out of state. As soon they crossed state lines, he stopped to make a few phone calls.

The first call was to his hometown's main newspaper. When someone picked up, he went to work.

"Hey, do you remember a police officer getting murdered a little more than three and a half years ago?"

The voice on the other end hesitated before saying his father's name.

"That's him. Well, the police have his murderer in custody, and I find it a little odd that it wasn't reported. I mean, the police should be proud they found a cop killer, right?"

"If they haven't reported it, how do you know about it?" the person rightfully asked.

"I know because the police officer that was murdered was my father and when they got the killer, they came to the house and told my mother."

Luke went on to tell the reporter the information he had learned about the corruption in the force that his father was investigating and how his fellow officers were involved in his murder. He gave the reporter several names from inside the department and suggested that someone should look into it. When the reporter asked for more information, Luke told them his next move.

"After I hang up with you, I'll be calling the FBI and giving them the same information I gave you and then some. If you break the story, it might help bring everything to light and motivate someone to do something about it. Oh, and make it quick, too. It's been a while since they were arrested. If the wrong people got access to them, they may not survive long enough to help implicate the officers involved."

He hung up and followed through with his promise to call the FBI. He gave them all the information he had including information he did not mention to his family or the reporter. Names, dates, and locations were given. He provided all the information as an anonymous tip and felt a weight off his shoulders when he hung up the phone.

He struggled with his sister the rest of the way to the recovery center as her withdrawal symptoms became worse and worse. He finally had to call them ahead of time and ask them to be ready to meet him at the closest possible place he could drive to on the property. They told him there was an emergency drive up for ambulances and he had permission to drive his car up to that door.

He made it to the door and was met by security and medical personnel. She fought to run away and cursed everyone who tried to get her into the building by they ultimately overpowered her and got her strapped to a gurney before wheeling her in. Luke went to park the car and came back to fill out the paperwork. They explained the program again to him and the timeline he should expect. They gave him brochures and recommended an apartment complex nearby that was sympathetic to people going through the program and tailored their rental agreements based on that,

He immediately visited the recommended apartments and got set up in a two-bedroom unit. He didn't bother with unnecessary furniture since he didn't want to have to get a moving truck to help them get home. He knew he had to get more than he wanted, though. He was careful about what he bought. He got two solid beds, a kitchen table with two chairs and a couple used recliners. He intended to show she stability and what family means.

He got daily reports on her progress or lack of and simply hoped she meant what she said.

While Calley was in recovery far away, Brian and Mackenzie had declared that all major move in actions were completed. Both of them took up residence in the center master bedroom while Amber and Catherine each took a master suite on either side of the center one. The side master suites each had a king sized bed while the center had a California King, enough for the four of them to sleep or play on if they chose to. The night they announced everything had been found a home, even if it was a box that was in the room it ultimately would stay in, they celebrated best they could.

Brian and Mackenzie put on a show of love and lust in the center of their bed while both mother's masturbated watching and cheering them on. It was a unique situation which all four enjoyed. Brian and Mackenzie got to explore an exhibitionist kink while Amber and Catherine toyed with their voyeuristic sides. They enjoyed it so much that it became a much more common practice.

One night, it turned out to be a short-lived adventure as Amber's first orgasm triggered the onset of contractions. Almost eight hours later, she delivered a healthy baby boy. Brian and Amber surprised Mackenzie by naming him Jack, after her father. Mackenzie cried as she held the child in her arms. Her heart begged for Catherine to deliver soon but she knew her mother-in-law was a few weeks away still.

Brian and Amber had their hands full with a new baby while Amber recovered, and Catherine remained heavily pregnant and not very helpful because of that. Two weeks after bringing home baby Jack, Catherine went into labor and delivered a healthy baby girl. Mackenzie and Brian named her Katelynn, a spinoff of Catherine's name in appreciation for her dedication to their new family.

She had minor complications which required a longer hospital stay, but Mackenzie and Brian stayed with her and their baby the entire time. Amber remained at home looking after her new son.

A family of four had become a family of six and everyone was on cloud nine. The two baby's rooms were painted, decorated and furnished before they arrived in the world. Amber was head over heals with everything that had happened by desperately wanted her family to be complete once again.

It took six months, but she finally got the phone call she and everyone else had been waiting for.

"Hello?" Amber said when she picked up Catherine's phone.

"Mom?" Calley said, her voice cracking with emotion.

Amber fell to her knees, sobbing hysterically. Mackenzie and Brian ran into the room to see what was happening as she had Jack with her. Amber scrambled to get the phone back in her hands.

"Calley!" she cried into the phone, "Are you well?"

"I'm okay, Mom. We're coming home!" she announced.

She told her mother about Luke's never-ending love and support throughout her recovery. She explained how the process worked and shared with her mother the goals she had set for her life.

"I can't wait to meet my niece and nephew, Mom! I can't wait to see everyone again!"

"We can't wait to have you home, my love. When will you be here?" Amber asked.

"Two days, Luke says. We have to get out of the apartment he rented and close out all that. I have one final check up tomorrow to officially complete the program and then we will be on our way."

"Damnit, I want you home yesterday!" Amber cursed.

"I know, I wish I could have been, but I made bad choices, Mom and I have to fix them the right way, no matter how long it take," she said somberly.

"A lot of people have, my love. The important part is learning from them. Come home and you'll have all the support you'll ever need."

They talked for another hour and when she hung up, she turned to her brother and tackled him onto the bed, pressing her lips to his and thanking him again for all he did for her.

When Luke checked her in, he knew she would ultimately be released to finish the program as an outpatient. He had the apartment as ready as he could when he picked her up and when he brought her home, he told her how much everyone was wanting her back. He asked that she help him with the "family chores" and with meal preparation. She was happy to help and learn how to be on her own properly.

He showed her to her room and how the bed was all made up and how it was her room. He explained that he would always knock and wait for her to come open the door but if he suspected anything, he would not hesitate to enter on his own. He asked that she give him the same courtesy and she agreed.

It was as he requested for only a week. After that, their mutual nightmares brought them into the same bed most nights. Though it was a much slower affair, they ended up traveling down the same path as the rest of the family. Their clothing became less and less, and they got emotionally closer each time they slept in the same bed. Fortunately, until that night, they had not taken anything too far and to Luke's surprise, it was at her request they not get into it just yet.

"You'll never know how much I love you, Luke. I can't put words to it," she said, looking down on him happily.

"The love you give me is enough, Calley," he told her while she removed her shirt.

He did the best he could at removing his own shirt as he lay on the bed with his sister pinning him to it.

"After learning how everything had changed in the family and learning what everyone has been through, I can see how everyone came to find the love of their lives close by. It's harder to get hurt that way."

When they started messing around, she told her brother she refused to go further until she was sure. She told him the path that led her to drugs. She told him how it started harmless enough but every time she searched for love, she got her heart broken and she made repeated mistakes diving deeper into her addictions.

"I felt like dying, Luke. I nearly did. It used to be that when I opened my legs, my heart followed. It never went differently. Sex always came first and like clockwork, my heart told me I was in love. Well, you got my heart first. Now, I offer the rest of me if you'll take me," she said, still siting on top of him.

Her breasts sat nicely on her chest, and he couldn't wait to have her. He didn't have an attraction to his mother or Mackenzie. He came to believe that it was because of their established relationships. He loved his family and could have loved them the way they fell into love with each other, but he swore to never again be a destructive force in his family again. Then Calley came back to him, and he found the love he had been looking for.

He pulled her flat on top of him and eagerly pushed her pants and panties over her hips as she helped. They ended up laughing at their futile efforts in that position. She stood and removed her clothes, and he quickly discarded his. They made love that night for the first time. He had her heart, and she opened her legs and welcomed him to her. He stared into her eyes as he penetrated her for the first time. She matched his gaze and stared into his eyes with a child-like wonderment as he pushed in and out of her. Their mutual excitement drove them to orgasm, and they had sex several more times before falling asleep in each other's arms that night.

As promised, the next day after she checked out of recovery and personally visited and thanked everyone who had a hand in her progress, they hit the road. He texted his mother that they were on their way and when they expected to get there. During the trip, he kept them updated and the moment finally arrived. The final pieces to the puzzle had arrived home. Luke's car made slow progress down the long gravel driveway as it carved into the family's large lot to the giant home built in the center.

As he approached the house, they could see everyone waiting on the large, Victorian style porch. Brian and Mackenzie were in the middle. Brian was holding Jack and Catherine was holding Katelynn. Calley jumped up and down in excitement in her seat as she impatiently waited for the car to come to a stop.

"Hurry! Turn the car off and come with me!" she said.

He joined her outside and they joined hands walking toward the new family home.

Amber and Mackenzie began to run to them when Luke grabbed his sister Calley and pulled her in close for a passionate kiss. Brian laughed out loud on the porch as he bounced Jack up and down in his arms and Catherine shook her head with a smile. Amber and Mackenzie ran faster to meet and hug their son, daughter, sister and brother.

"Welcome home!" mother and daughter announced in unison, nearly tackling Luke and Calley.

They hugged for what felt like eternity. Tears were shed as they laughed and cried together. Luke finally released his grip on everyone, stepped back and took a deep breath in.

"It's good to finally be home."

THE END.

I know many of you enjoyed the first seven chapters, balked at the eighth and at least tolerated the ninth but in the end, it was always going to be about family. The story was always going to end the way it does here. It was simply deciding how to get there. There's never a time when a family coming together after great challenges is a bad thing.

Some of your comments were great feedback and some were not. I know there are a couple tough areas that I could have done better with, but at the end of the day, the story was always going to be this way. Luke and Calley were mentioned very early on in the story and because the end was always going to have them reunited with their family, their stories had to be told. I don't regret that at all.

Rest assured I have been adequately shown the more problematic areas in chapters eight and nine and I'll certainly see about not making those mistakes in future writings.

Thanks for reading...

:-)

12