Mother in Law surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
I’m overwhelmed meeting my best friend’s mother in law.
1.1k words
4.37
20.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up best friends with a schoolmate, John. Though he was black and I'm Latino, we should have been brothers.

Last summer John called me to let me know he had gotten married in Vegas to his longtime girlfriend, Marie. She is a dark beauty with a body that could easily be in any male magazine that shows off beautiful women. On top of her looks Marie is smart, educated and a go getter.

John proceeded to tell me that they were planning a small ceremony to redo their vows in front of friends and family, followed by a dinner and reception. John asked me to be his best man. I accepted immediately.

He also told me that they had picked Vegas for the ceremony because Marie was from there.

When the 'wedding day' arrived everything went well and was well attended by a bunch of people. But one person there blew me away. Marie's mother, Gloria, was the most ravishing woman I have ever met. I was stunned by her perfect dark complexion, green eyes, and beauty. She was 5'5" tall with a figure to die for, 34 DD breasts, a narrow waist, round ass and gorgeous toned legs highlighted by 4" open toed stiletto heels and perfectly pedicured feet.

Upon meeting Gloria, I was tongue tied and awkward, but I noticed two things about her immediately: she wasn't wearing a wedding ring and she was unaccompanied.

As the evening wore on I found myself talking with Gloria and fetching her drinks or whatever she needed. At one point Gloria asked me, "Where's your date? I'm sure you don't want to spend your evening with an old woman like me."

With no forethought I said, "I'd rather be with you than anyone I know."

She smiled and said, "Flattery will get you.. ...everything." Then, looking me directly in the eye she ran her tongue across her full, marvelous lips. My dick, that had been hard from the moment I met her, suddenly got painfully harder.

Music that had been playing all evening suddenly slowed. I looked at Gloria and took her hand and led her to the dance floor. As we molded into each other's body, my rigid 7 inches of cock pressed into her stomach.

As we danced, Gloria told me the corniest joke that I had heard in a long time. She asked, "Is that a banana in your pants, or are you glad to be holding me?"

We both burst out laughing because it was such a bad joke. But, I answered by pulling her even tighter against me and said, "What do you think?"

"I think I want you between my legs."

That was the answer I was looking for. I asked, "Where are you staying this evening?"

"My home is twenty minutes away. I'm only giving you my address once, so don't forget it."

Our dance ended and I walked her back to her seat at the bride and groom's table. We were quickly taken away for photos and greeting family and friends. In all the commotion I didn't see anyone that could have been her ex-husband, so I didn't know if she was a widow or divorced. And frankly, I didn't care.

Just then John found me and asked if I was having a good time.

"Absolutely! It's been a wonderful evening."

John said, "I see you've met my mother in law."

"Yes, she pretty fantastic."

"She's been single for a while. Marie's dad passed five years ago. She's dated, but I think she's a little picky. I thought she might bring a date tonight."

Without thinking I said, "I'm glad she didn't."

John looked at me and realized Gloria and I had spent time together getting to know one another, and not just as part of the wedding party.

"Am I going to be calling you dad?" He joked.

"I don't know, but she's incredible."

"Just don't do anything that makes Marie think I fucked up making you my best man. But you're right. If Marie turns out to be half as gorgeous as her mom, I'll be happy."

The reception was ending and I helped do a little cleaning and I moved gifts to my car so the bride and groom didn't have to worry about them.

Marie approached me and told me, "Thank you for taking care of these. Would you take them to my mom's house? She said she'll keep them safe for us."

Now I had the perfect excuse to go to Gloria's house. "Marie," I said, "that will be no problem."

"Good, I'll let mom know you're going to follow her home."

A few minutes later Gloria approached me and asked, "Are you ready to follow me home?"

"More ready than I've ever been."

"Good, here's something to motivate you driving to my home." Then Gloria handed me a ball of cloth that turned out to be her moist, crumpled up thong panty. The musky scent of her sex was so erotic I knew the outline of my bulging cock would be visible to anyone that happened to glance down.

I managed to get to my car without impaling anyone with my cock. As I followed her home, my first thought was that I would do everything I could to satisfy her. I was so horny I was afraid I would explode the first time she touched me, so making her cum first would be my priority.

We arrived at her home and I was impressed by it. The house has to be in the million dollar range, but not over done. She pulled into her three car garage and I parked in the vacant spot beside her Jaguar. I quickly exited my car and rushed to open her door.

"You're a gentleman, that's good."

As I helped her out of her car, her legs spread apart and I saw her naked pussy. It was completely bare except for a triangular patch and looked wet. As I looked, Gloria said, "I usually wear panties, but I'm guessing it's in your pocket."

I pulled her up and into my embrace and kissed her. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I started sucking it. At the same time we pulled our bodies tight against each other. Her tits pressed into my chest as my engorged dick pressed into her crotch.

"I need you to fuck me!" Gloria said into my ear.

We separated our hold on each other and I held onto her hand as she led me into her home. We went directly to her bedroom and stopped at the foot of her king sized bed. As she faced away from me, I unzipped her dress and it fell away from her body.

It was more perfect than I imagined. I unclasped her filmy bra and her breasts, now unrestrained, exposed themselves to me as I turned Gloria to face me. I can only describe them with one word: perfection.

[End: Part 1]