Mother in Law to Lover in Law Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at her with a smile that could only mean one thing. "Sit down on the edge of the bed and open your legs for me."

"I want it so bad but I don't know if I can handle it." She whimpered as she sat down and I eased closer "You are going to make me scream."

I edged closer and spent a minute gazing at her pussy, taking in the sight of her without the thick fur I was accustomed to. Her labia were creamy white, and glistening with her arousal. Her inner labia were pink and tucked neatly into her cleft. She was aroused and swollen, her pussy open like the petals of a beautiful flower covered in the early morning dew. It was like I was seeing her for the first time.

I reached for Heather Ann's foot and brought one of her legs off the floor. I started to gently kiss her calf and slowly and deliberately I began to plant kisses up her leg.

"That feels so good" my wife murmured.

Higher and higher I kissed, savoring the feel of her soft skin of her inner thigh. A couple of times I started to go towards her pussy only to veer away at the last moment.

'PLLLLEEEEASSSSEEEEE!" she whimpered.

I didn't want to keep my wife waiting so I got right to the task at hand. Instead of kissing I ran my tongue across one of her labia, then the other. She jumped as if I had touched an electric shock to her.

"Oh my gawd! I would have gone smooth for you months ago I I had known it would feel like this. More."

I kissed her pussy all over to the sound of oohhs and aahs from Heather Ann. Then without warning I stuck out my tongue and ran it through the cleft of her labia. I ran my tongue over each of her labia several times before I grazed her clit with my tongue.

"Oh gawwddd, that's too much" she moaned as her hands went to the back of my head and pressed my head into her pussy.

I continued my attention on her clit with occasional flicks of her labia. Then I did something unexpected. I brought my fingers to the rosebud of her anus and began to make gentle circles with my finger. The feeling of my tongue on her clit and my finger on her anus was too much for Heather. She started to thrush on the bed and then went rigid with her back arched and her head thrown back, mouth open with a silent scream. She convulsed once, twice, three times and then went limp on the bed. Usually it took her a minute to recover from an intense orgasm but this time she hopped up right away.

"I need you now. Please take my ass. I can't wait any longer. I will get ready in a minute and then you can have me." she said with a tinge of desperation in her voice as took a bag from her suitcase and went into the bathroom.

I quickly undressed and sat on the bed. I was wearing a black lace bralette and matching panties.

I heard the bathroom door open and Heather Ann appeared, a bottle of anal lube in her hand. "I'm ready now" she said softly as she walked over to the bed. She handed me the lube and got on all fours in the center of the bed.

"I'm very nervous," she said with a bit of a tremor in her voice as she looked back at me.

"So am I" I replied, my hands shaking slightly as I peeled off my panties.

I took the lube and began to apply what I thought was a generous amount. She moaned and shook a little as my finger slipped into her anus as pushed lube into her.

"Its okay honey, I'm all ready in there for you. I need you now, don't make me wait."

I slathered my cock with lube and got on the bed with her, gently touching the head of my cock at her anus. Heather Ann jumped.

"It's cold, but it also feels sooooooo gooooood!"

Gradually I began to press forward and I felt Heather Ann push back as well. Then suddenly her sphincter opened and the whole length of my rock was sucked into my wife's ass.

"Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd" Heather Ann was moaning rhythmically "I am so full, and it feels amazing."

Ever so slowly I pulled cock out until only the head was left, and slowly thrust in. She was very tight and I wanted to savor the feeling of her anus as she massaged my cock.

"I love you so much. Be gentle, you are filling me up so much. Oh yes, fuck your bride's virgin ass!"

I gave the lady what she wanted, speeding up a little bit but not too much as Heather Ann began to meet my thrusts.

"Oh yes, fuck your wife's ass. Harder. Harder. Fuck me like you mean it."

I grabbed hips and began to thrust as hard as I could, again and again filling my wife's virgin asshole with the full length of my cock.

Then I felt a new sensation of pressure. Heather Ann was fingering herself and pressing her finger against my cock through the thin tissue separating her anus and her vagina. I started to pant because I have never felt anything like it, not could I have imagined something feeling as good. At first she didn't move, but gradually she began to thrust her finger in and out, making contact with my cock in different places.

Heather Ann gasped as she orgasmed but she did not stop fingering herself and I felt her cum again and again. Her moans were a constant "awwwww...aawwwwww...awwww" as she extracted the maximum amount of pleasure from our first fuck as husband and wife.

Yet she persisted until the sensation of her finger as too much and I felt myself start to come.

"Oh you're too much Heather Ann, here it comes!" I moaned loudly enough that the next room knew exactly what I was doing at that moment.

I thrust forward one more time until I was balls deep in my wife's anus and I felt my cum filling her now deflowered ass. I could not move because I was shaking so much. We stayed that away until my cock deflated and we had a moment of hilarity as we scrambled to get Heather Ann to the bathroom to cleanup.

Eventually Heather Ann returned, showered and fresh faced. She was still a dream to me, the second of the great loves in my life.

"My turn" I said with a smile.

When I returned Heather Ann was sitting on the bed wearing a white lace baby doll and to my surprise was holding a matching one in her hand. The bed was pulled down and she motioned for me to get in.

"For me?"

Heather Ann nodded and smiled.

"I know you've wanted this for a long time. Get dressed husband and then hold me please, I want to feel you next to me."

I nearly fainted as I pulled the silky lingerie over my head and pulled in into place. The feeling of the lace was magical and I was enthralled. Combined with lying next to my wife who was also in such a beautiful garment was perhaps the most magical moment of our relationship. Sensual, loving, everything anyone could ever want from a partner. If there was ever a greater feeling of contentment I could not imagine it then. Eventually we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, the future wide open before us.

12