All Comments on 'Mother-in-law's Discovery'

by grtass

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What an absolutely fantastic story! So hot, so exciting. Cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastically hot story

Fantastically hot story

grtassgrtassabout 7 years agoAuthor
More to come...

I hope to continue telling the rest of this story as long as evreyone likes it so far!

GRTASS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

THAT floated my boat jest fiiine! ;-)

Indiman1000Indiman1000about 7 years ago
Awesome!!

Loved your style of writing and your topic,cat wait for more dude,cheers!!

grtassgrtassabout 7 years agoAuthor
More to cum

Thanks, everyone forthe kind words about "Mother in law's discovery". I have the next chapter in my mind now and will begin writing soon. Look for it!

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago
Mother-in-Law's always a good subject

Know it's your first writing and much was good.

You started off really well. Mother in Law and her teasing, undoing her robe and showing off her legs and panties, very erotic. Then there was Mother in Law showing her panties in the bedroom when she unpacked. That was the 'come and get me invitation' which could have been followed up.

You came from the angle his mother was cold and wouldn't show her body.

Many people don't like the anal so bring normal love making into the story. The fact you are bringing older ladies into the story is a good subject.

Keep writing, I'll keep following.

REgards

grtassgrtassabout 7 years agoAuthor
@sapper

Thanks so much for the comments. Yes, chapter 2 will have regular love making, but realize I'm a kinky person and like it all. I'll trat the MIL with tenderness and "regular' sex in chapter two. I'm pushing to see how far she'll go right now because that's my nature. Thanks again. I'm in the middle of chapter two now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantasy come true!

Great read! Looking forward to part 2. Only thing that would make it better is to have wife eating and fingering his ass while pumping MIL's!

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 7 years ago
There are these things...

...called quotation marks. You might want to give them a try.

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
HOT fucking MIL story. Really a cock-jerker

This story was pretty well laid out for a first one...and pretty well developed and told.

It involved a lot for a 'first chapter,' and certainly developed fast; but sometimes it goes that way.

The (") quotation marks would help define the parts of it a bit better but I liked it enough to not worry about them.

Looking forward to Chapter Two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wowwww

Loved this! Nice to see older people fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Popping hot imagery

I could see it, feel your commanding presence, sense her want and growing abandon that you knew just how to get from her. Then, the kissing with the cum, so erotic.

More, more, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit unstructured and goes on too long; otherwise interesting and novel.

juanviejojuanviejo24 days ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous