Mother-in-Law's Secret is Out

Story Info
The conclusion to A Mother in Law's Night Out.
2.1k words
4.57
29.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon guessed that mummy was having an affair - New hairstyle, far more make-up and a racier wardrobe; a couple of her new outfits were downright slutty! - though it took me rather longer to realise who her lover might be. Once those suspicions were raised, I devised a plan to confirm them.

Mother phoned to arrange a visit -- these had been more regular of late -- on a night when I had an evening meeting arranged, this 'coincidence' too had become increasingly noticeable. Having rescheduled that appointment for the following evening, I shared an early dinner with Mum & Duncan, then rushed away, advising: 'I ought to be back around 10:30, but will text you if the meeting's going to run later.' Having driven off I parked two streets away, then returned on foot, entering quietly via the rear garden and patio doors which I'd unlocked earlier.

Following the direction of the sounds -- I had no doubt as to what they signified! - I found Duncan still sitting on his chair in the Dining Room. However, his trousers and pants were now around his ankles as his hands roughly fondled mummy's exposed boobs; those still retained a pertness to be envied! Mummy meanwhile was now on her knees, positively salivating as her mouth and hands worked feverishly on Duncan's erect cock; she certainly appeared to be a consummate cock-sucker.

They were so engrossed in each other that I watched for almost five minutes from the doorway, before Duncan abruptly pushed mum away and shrieked: "Oh shit! Anna... this is not what it looks like." As mummy tumbled backwards I saw that besides having her blouse unfastened to the navel, she was clearly sans-panties and indeed pubic hair; she'd certainly gone the whole hog with this new-found mature-slut persona!

My response confounded them both: I burst out laughing! I wasn't amused, by Duncan's 'it's not what it looks like' comment, but it was so patently ludicrous that I just couldn't help myself; it 'looked' like mummy was sucking his cock, what could I mistake that for? I only stopped laughing when mum moved to refasten her blouse, snarling: "Leave that alone and stay where you are; down on your knees where you belong!"

Turning to Duncan I posited "This presumably answers why you've not been pestering me to suck you off lately?" - something I reserve for high days and holidays - "Does she let you fuck her in the bum too?" - Something Duncan's often pleaded for over the years, but which I've never conceded. One look at the expression on Duncan's face and more especially the one on mother's confirmed that yes she did!

"My God mother! You really have become a shameless old whore; is there nothing that you're not game for?

Duncan looked stunned, whilst my mother looked... well... everything at once, as if she'd only now come to realise the enormity of her actions and the weight of the world lay upon her shoulders: "I'm sorry darling. Don't blame Duncan, it was me who seduced him; I came home drunk... that office party the night you were in Stuttgart... and well... it just happened and then sort of... carried on from there. I promise it'll never happen again, I'll make it up to you... anything...."

It was in that moment when my chosen retribution coalesced, though the idea had first struck me as I stood watching from the doorway. "You most certainly will make it up to me mummy. Now get your clothes off, what few you're still wearing and Duncan, get out of that chair and take your pants off completely!" Their expressions were a picture - utter stupefaction!

They were clearly perplexed, but so cowed by my intrusion that both mutely and swiftly complied, as I settled myself into the chair that Duncan had just vacated to watch their striptease; it didn't take long. "So Duncan, what's she like with her mouth; better than me, or about the same?" I didn't give him time to answer: "From the expression on your face I'm guessing that she's pretty good; but maybe I should find out for myself?"

Hiking up my skirt pulling my skimpy and by now exceedingly damp panties aside I directed my attention back to mother: "Show me what you can do mummy, let's see if you can get me gasping and moaning like you did Duncan."

Mother was stunned, eyes wide, she simply opened and closed her mouth silently, reminding me of a goldfish and then her words poured out in a rush: "Anna! What? I can't... you're my daughter! I'm not a lesbian; I've never suspected that you were either?"

"No mummy, I'm not gay; but I have occasionally wondered what it might be like... then again, who hasn't? Hardly the sort of thing one can suggest to a friend though; just think of the ramifications if they were appalled by the proposal. But with a shameless slut on hand and one whom I can be sure will never tell... You've sucked and fucked your daughter's husband, so you're clearly not afraid of breaking taboos and you did just promise to 'make it up to me'; I recall the word you used was 'Anything'?"

Mother's head was was bowed and shaking: "I can't... I've never... I just wouldn't know where to start."

My response was sharp: "Don't be ridiculous! I'm sure Duncan's dived between your legs even if Daddy hasn't, so you know what you enjoy; use that as a starting point and I'll direct you from there."

There followed a prolonged silence, as mummy first looked appealingly toward Duncan - he simply stood there open-mouthed - and then toward me; I merely nodded in the direction of my exposed crotch and waited. Whilst neither of us offered any salvation, I was still surprised at how meekly mummy complied; a slight whimper, whereafter she rocked forward, parted my thighs a little wider and pressed her head between them.

I'm really not sure what I was expecting, but certainly not the sensations which followed: Hesitation over, mummy's face sank deep into my moist crotch, her tongue pressed between my labia and swept firmly upward and across my clitoris; Duncan had often done similar in the past, but never to such effect, my whole body began trembling. This being my own mother was certainly a factor, that my errant husband was stood watching another, but for the most part, as I discovered over the next few minutes, when it comes to teasing pussies, not even the best schooled man can do it as well as we women.

Those hours we spend pleasuring ourselves over the years, provide an insight into what 'works' that no man could possibly achieve, though conversely, self-gratification can never compete with the excitement of having a man doing it for us. As I was now learning, having another woman, one who's discovered all those nuances for herself, work on you, combines the best of both and when mummy then introduced her fingers to the party... I simply went ape-shit!

With mummy's tongue flicking back and forth across my clitoris, the introduction of her fingers -- were there two or three? - deep into the slick channel below triggered one of the most powerful orgasms that I'd ever enjoyed. Slim, soft-tipped and affording the light scratch of fingernails, those fingers were just so obviously female and so different from any man's; I didn't last thirty seconds before noisily capitulating to their combined assault.

I was out of it and have no idea of for how long, when I did regain coherence mummy was still on her knees on the floor, but had moved away and was collecting up her discarded clothing. I snarled: "You won't need those, leave them where they are; I've not finished with you yet, not by a long chalk."

Mother cast another glance in Duncan's direction, but as was reflected on her face, that picture wasn't what she'd hoped; in the intervening minutes, Duncan's blank expression had morphed into one of prurient glee and his flaccid cock was again rock-hard. When mother turned back toward me, I allowed her nothing beyond another nod in the direction of my dripping snatch; with a whimper, mummy dejectedly returned to her allocated task as I locked eyes with my husband.

Duncan had the decency to at least try and look contrite as he mouthed the word 'Sorry' by way of apology, but that apology was somewhat undermined by his underlying expression of satyric hunger. Of course I was still angry at Duncan, he'd been cheating on me, but as mother's tongue and fingers dipped inside me once more, I at least now understood just how easily someone could succumb to her... attractions.

I tossed Duncan a smile, nodded in the appropriate direction and mouthed 'Fuck Her'; he didn't need telling twice and dropped to his knees behind mum and fed his cock into her defenceless pussy. This of course garnered both physical and verbal protests, but a firm hand in mummy's hair and a barked "Anything! Remember?" quelled them abruptly. Duncan was scything easily into mum from the off, the salacious bitch must've been as wet and excited as I was, which her prurient groans reverberating within my pussy confirmed.

I only allowed it for a few seconds -- thirty at the outside -- before interrupting their coupling; both were clearly getting aroused, but this was still my party! I pressed a hand against Duncan's chest and growled "Enough, I can't see..." Duncan's expression was one of both frustration and confusion, but that lasted only for a moment, as I leaned forward, pulled mother's bum-cheeks apart and added "... fuck her there; I want to see you penetrating the dirty slut!"

Mum's resistance was stronger this time around, but with Duncan too now helping me to suppress it, her objections proved no more successful; I ignored, indeed laughed at her plea for Duncan to get some lube from her bag and snarled: "Lube? For a dirty cow like you? You probably don't need it and you certainly don't deserve any." Duncan's face did display a moment of concern for mummy, perhaps even guilt, but by now he was aflame and with a roar forced his cock through mum's tight rosebud.

As I relished my close up view of mummy's violation, I felt the twist of her fingers still deep inside my own channel along with the resonation of another of her bestial groans; be it one of them or perhaps all three combined, I simply exploded with my second orgasm of the evening. I felt the fluids spurt from me; was this what was meant by 'squirting' or had I just peed myself in the heat of my climax? Whichever, I knew mum's hair and face must have been drenched by my outpouring. I was again slow in descending from the stratosphere of my orgasm and when finally I did, it was the noise which first penetrated my consciousness:

Duncan was growling like an animal as he positively pounded his cock into my mother's bum, his growls being interspersed ahead of each savage penetration by an incitement voiced in the most lurid and profane of language and concluded by an almost primeval scream; those incitements were coming from my mother! I've never known mummy to use or tolerate anything but the most temperate of language -- to say even 'damn' in her presence could generate a raised eyebrow -- but those words seemed to endorse the 'dirty slut' epithet with which I'd just labelled her.

Mum's face still pressed against my thighs and her fingers were still inside my pussy, but in the moment I was all but forgotten by both she and Duncan. Their coupling had become primal, almost violent and unsurprisingly it could not be sustained. Seconds later they orgasmed in unison, a consummation narrated with yet more bestial roars and foul-mouthed language from my mother, before both collapsed exhausted to the floor.

Despite which, mummy's fingers still toyed inattentively between my legs and it was her horrified squawk and the abrupt withdrawal of those fingers which signalled her return to rationality. As my mother struggled free from beneath Duncan's still prone form and once again scrabbled to collect her discarded clothing, I checked her with a forceful "NO!" The look she now gave me still included a degree of remorse, but for the most part it was a mixture of embarrassment and ill concealed fulfilment.

"Duncan's not fucked me yet... so someone needs to clean-up her mess and get his cock hard again." I gave mummy the same stern look that I'd so often received as a child; when mum responded with a mischievous smile and a nod of assent, I added: "and If you make a good job of it mummy, I'll perhaps eat your pussy while he's fucking me." mum's smile turned lewd and widened.