Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They suddenly became very chatty and I started to understand.

No way! I figured that Linda had taken advantage of Rob's advertising panels to go down under the table. If it was the case, then the whole thing had been arranged like a special ops' intervention. I closely looked at the side of the table where these two guys were seated... and it did not take me long to notice Linda's manicured nails and fingers pushing the tablecloth and reaching for one of the guy's fly. Then the same happened to the other one. Both were looking at each other and displaying happy faces. Speaking louder than they should have, their comments did not fall on deaf ears:

"Mark...she has started wanking me..."

"There is a good reason why she's wanking you Regis, it's because she is sucking me!"

"I can't wait for my turn. She is an impressive woman."

"I know... have you seen the size of her tits?"

"Quite amazing indeed. Me, I really noticed her cock sucking lips."

"Oh dear! she has now grabbed my balls and she's licking them. I've got to see that..."

He lifted the tablecloth very carefully and I could see Linda bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Fortunately, apart from me nobody was anywhere near this table. His shaft was remarkably long and now fully erect. Linda stopped for a second and said:

"Am I good at this, boys?"

"You certainly found the spot. Very smooth too and no teeth."

"Could you deepthroat me now?"

"Wow, you're getting technical" she laughed. "I am going to try... it's a pretty long stick that you have here!"

She devoured the cock as much as she could and Mark held her head. He suddenly became rigid:

"That's it... close your lips ...yeeess...swallow everything ...don't spit it out!""

"Mmmmm mmmm...is that all you've got?" she said catching her breath. "Wow, that was a lot. Thank you, I enjoyed your drink."

She disappeared again behind the tablecloth and took care this time of Regis. Her voice was heard soon after:

"Did you enjoy my wanking Regis?"

"Oh yes but I need your mouth. Also, I'd like to come in your pussy."

"What? Are you crazy? Why not fucking me on stage while you're at it?"

"I don't know, pretend that you take me to the disabled toilets and there you could..."

"No way, this is not going to happen. You know that I have a tight schedule and someone else is waiting for me in 5 minutes."

"Oh shame!"

"Very naughty Regis! I have an idea ... let me suck you first."

She gave him a vigorous blowjob knowing that he would not last long. This time she did not wrap her lips around his cock but wanked him again. When he became breathless and so hard that he would come in the next few seconds, she offered the palm of her hand and collected the precious nectar. He too produced a substantial load. She moved the tablecloth and pointed her head while looking at him and said:

"Well done Regis, I am proud of you. As I have just told you, you can't have my pussy but look..."

Regis was looking under the table. That became difficult for me to figure out what was going on but I saw that Linda had sat on the floor with her dress lifted up. Her legs were wide open and with no knickers, it became a simple task for her to bring the semen to her mound. She rubbed some on her cunt lips and with her fingers inserted the remainder into her vagina.

"Mmm mm Regis...feels warm and gooey...you are inside me now...love it!"

Linda sensually added:

"I love rubbing your jizz in my cunt. It is really naughty. Thank you, Regis, I will be well lubricated for the following guy."

The poor old man nearly had a heart attack judging by the look of his face. I again discreetly left before my mother re-emerged from under the table. I do not know how she manoeuvred this time.

I was now wondering where the sluttiness and filth would stop. Time had now come to read about the fourth mission.

10.15 pm - No. 4 - Go to Linda's car Jaguar XE plate GU18 XXX

No time to lose. I rushed to the car park and remembered perfectly where we had left the Jag. It was located at the back, last row and quite centrally. Conveniently, the car park was divided into two sections and next to the side of our car was a rectangular hedge marking the separation with the other side of the car park. One could see through the hedge and as the spot was the farthest away from the buildings, there would be limited chances to be seen by other guests. The hedge itself was not higher than five feet and it left me no option but to squat down. Two minutes later, the now familiar sound of the Louboutins was heard. Linda unlocked the car as she always had a set of keys with her. She stood there and looked towards the Hall. Seeing nothing coming after one or two minutes, I heard her moaning:

"Come on, hurry up please!"

And two minutes later:

"Well, if you can't be bothered to turn up, I 'll have to let someone else fuck me."

Her waiting was not to be in vain though. A man was fast approaching.

"Linda? Hi I am Matt, no. 4. Very sorry for being late, I was held up with one of the guests and I hardly managed to leave."

Matt was a black chap in his early thirties, very well presented and business like. At 5'11 or so, he was probably the fittest of the lot so far...

"Hi Matt, well, yes, you are late. That will leave us little time if we want to stick to our schedule."

"Sure, I guess that we are not here to socialise anyway."

"Are you already hard or do I need to blow you first?"

I could sense that Matt was taken aback by the brutality of the question but he understood her common sense.

"To be honest, I would not mind a bit of..."

"OK let me sit in the back of the car and you...unzip please!"

Linda opened the back door, sat and turned her whole body aside as if she was exiting the car. Her hands went straight into his pants. She grabbed his cock and commented:

"Wow, that is a fucking big snake that you have."

"Is it you first black cock Linda?"

"It is, so make it good. Make it grow it quick!"

"Then show me your Dyson abilities! A spectacular lady like must have tons of experience... Mmm that's it...swallow my fat cock... I bet that's going to keep you quiet Ma'am."

Umm... oooo... slurp... were the only gagging noises that Linda was able to issue. I thought that she was going to suffocate on this one. Not only the shaft was long but the veiny girth filled Linda's cheeks to the point that she could hardly breathe. She managed to disengage and instead of swallowing him again went to lick his whole length with her curly tongue. Knowing his time slot was limited, he suddenly took Linda by her right arm and got her out of the car.

"Hey what are you doing?" Linda protested. "Anything wrong? Am I not good enough at sucking?"

"Ha ha, have you seen my cock? You made it a baseball bat in less than two minutes. Don't worry, you can suck for England. Just want to do what I wanted to do the minute I first saw you..."

"What's that?"

"Fuck a lady like you while she's lying over the bonnet of a luxury car."

"Ehhh... I don't think...no, no, no. Far too risky, somebody could see us and anyway that could damage the car."

"No way, come on! There is no CCTV here and we'll see people coming well in time. And... we'll be as light as feathers, won't we?"

Without saying more, Matt dragged Linda to the front of the car. There was enough space for two people to stand and not be squeezed against the hedge.

"Right, bend over. As you love your car so much, you can rub your big tits against the bonnet. I love your pair of airbags. I bet you entertain a lot with these?"

Linda didn't reply. This young man was slightly annoying now but in some way his arrogance was also appealing to her. She complied but made sure she would not scratch with her ring or necklace the Jag. Once more her dress was being lifted up.

"Sweet Lord, you are one hell of a saucy bitch. No knickers?"

"I don't really need them tonight. Go, put it in!"

"Mmm your wish is my command. Here...take some of this!"

Matt started to rub Linda's pussy with his fingers, soon to realise that it had already been well spunked up.

"No need to ask you if you are wet, I can feel the leftovers of a good creaming."

He entered Linda very gently and accelerated his pace gradually. She immediately moaned feeling the girthy prick exploring every part of her intimate cave.

"Oh, fuck you're big, that's good... Yeah, slow and fast, again slow and fast. If only my husband had a meaty one like yours..."

"Then you would not have arranged this tonight. So, bless your husband's little cock."

He was now ramming his cock like a true stallion and Linda purred away with aahhs and oohhs. Matt was pumping at a well sustained rate when Linda suddenly froze while looking through the windscreen of the car.

"Oh my god, look...there... by the hall entrance, it's Michael, my husband!"

"Ok I am nearly done."

"We are going to get caught, he's coming this way, please let me go!"

"Fuck no, I have to come!"

Matt was now banging her at one hundred miles an hour. She had to cover her mouth not to shout but realised that the best way to make him come was, like she did with the guy in the bathroom, to encourage him with filthy talk.

"Matt, please spray me. Show that cuckold of a husband what you are going to do. I can feel that your balls are so full... Michael is going to find me dripping with cum."

This worked wonder and Matt felt such a strong orgasm coming that his banging was about to destroy Linda's cunt. Miraculously he kept it silent but came relentlessly. Waves and waves of hot jizz were being deposited in Linda's cavity.

"Come on quick, you must be finished now. Please go!"

Which he did. Pulling up his trousers without buttoning them, he crawled along the front of other cars before finding a gap thirty yards further up through the hedge.

My dad was heading to his car looking a bit sorry for himself. The guys that he was supposed to join at the bar had probably not turned up or something had not gone well. I guessed that he was looking for his wife, avoiding being in a "Billy no mates" situation for the rest of the evening. And he could not find her either.

Linda just managed to readjust her dress down. She took her mobile pretending to have called someone.

"Linda, what on earth are you doing here? I thought you had vanished!" my father said.

She moved away from the front of the car. Despite the poor light in the car park, there was always a chance that some love mayonnaise could have landed near the bonnet, bumper or fallen to the ground. I discreetly moved a few yards so that I could see where they were now standing, i.e. at the back of the car.

"Oh, Michael I am so sorry. It's my friend Martha, it was an urgent call. It's about her couple, I think it is not going well with her husband and she has suspicions he is cheating on her. She sounded totally depressed and I had to listen to her. With all the racket in the hall, I thought it would be better to speak in the car. And my feet were killing me too, so that allowed me to remove my shoes for a while. I was about to go back when I saw you".

What a fabulous little liar she was, and quite a good one at it too. I could see my mother's back in that exchange and while she was talking, I noticed droplets falling and hitting the ground. Oh, my goodness, the sexy bitch was leaking cum. She was trying to tighten her legs, preventing further leaks.

"Ok I understand" Dad acknowledged. "But honestly can't Martha wait till later for counselling? Shall we go and see her tomorrow afternoon?"

"Oh no, no. She would freak if she knew that I've told you. It is a woman thing. You can't interfere with this."

"So...your business colleagues a while ago, now Martha...any more reason not to be with me for the rest of the night?"

"I am really sorry Michael. This was out of control and you know that your presence here tonight is important to me."

"Well, I am supposed to be with an attractive wife and she's nowhere to be seen with me" my Dad replied laughing.

I knew what was going in her mind. With only half of her missions completed, I could only assume that she did not want her husband to be over suspicious or grumpy, questioning her whereabouts for the rest of the evening.

She found a way.

"John, come to the front of the car!"

"Why, is the car damaged?"

I realised that she was taking a huge risk now, the same that she had wanted to avoid earlier on. Finding traces of ejaculation by or on the car would have been hard to explain, even for my skilled mother.

"Stop that, your car is in perfect order."

"What's happening then?"

"Well this ...is happening!"

Linda got very close to Michael and applied her right hand to the front of his trousers.

"Ummm big boy, Linda is going to make it good, so that you do not feel lonely. Let me blow you before going back to the hall."

"What? Here in the middle of the car park?"

"Don't worry I will relieve you quickly before anybody comes and I won't spill a drop."

"Wow, my wife is a saucy little minx tonight. Maybe it's because of your outfit...I have to say you're dressed for sex. What made you choose all this?"

"You see it as sexy, well...maybe... yes, it is. But I see it more as power dressing."

I nearly chocked hearing all this. My old fool of a father believed it. Suddenly reinvigorated, he added:

"Let's have full sex in the car instead, nobody will see us."

I saw Linda stutter for one second. Her pussy full of cum, her stained and wet stockings as well as the fact that she was not wearing knickers...all that would be again hard to explain.

"Darling, you exaggerate. I am not going to have sex in a car like a teenager and look like a dishevelled puppet when back in the hall. And the state of my dress, could you imagine?"

She squatted, unzipped him and said

"This is what I want. Long time since I drained you that way too."

After licking a couple of times his shaft, she took the whole fucker in her mouth. Dad's dick was five inches long at best and was definitely not a challenge for Linda. Pleasure was not on the menu for this one. Sucking him was just a way to mitigate the risk of further issues during the night. She increased the pace.

"I bet you like fucking your wife's mouth in a car park just as if she was a street hooker? Do I suck like a pro?"

"Oh Linda, this is good and so naughty."

"Just good? Maybe I should offer my services to guys who might find me attractive then?"

This sent him over the top. After 55 seconds and not one more, Dad blasted two big waves of creamy spunk that she swallowed without a single moan.

"Thank you, gorgeous wife. Let me kiss you."

"Ok Michael, hope you don't mind the taste of spunk in my mouth."

He groped her arse while kissing her. She did not comment about her husband's performance. But "pathetic loser" was probably what she had in mind.

"Go now Michael! We can't be seen coming back together from the car park of people will talk. I will follow you in five minutes and will go back to the people I should have greeted before Martha's call."

"Ok darling, maybe the guys I should have had a drink with at the bar will be there by now."

Dad made his way back and when Linda saw him disappear inside the hall, she dialled her phone.

"Rob, it's me. Nearly got caught by my husband. Your no. 4 had to make an escape... what? Ah you are aware, he told you? OK...well I had to deal with John and give him a little reward if you see what I mean. Gosh, I now really need to go to the bathroom to look more presentable. So, let's delay no.5 by fifteen minutes, ok? Also, could you locate the guys that my husband was due to have a drink with? Yes, from Baker Mc something! He can't find them and I need you to keep him busy. I am going to check that my son is busy too. It could be embarrassing if he saw his mother in action... ha-ha... Thanks you're a star!"

Linda locked the car, checked that nothing had been left behind and headed up to the bathroom. Not the main one, but for discretion, the sordid one she had used with no. 2.

She would have a bit of a job to wipe all the cum that had been deposited into her and reapply her make-up and lipstick.

Knowing that she wanted to make sure that I was busy, I made my way to the Hall where I would pretend to listen to the band and speak to a couple of guys. I checked the instructions for the next meet. Three to go. What a night! I was like taking part to a treasure hunt or a marathon. Next stop involved being out again. The new destination was a large greenhouse located by the golf course adjacent to the property.

After a quick drink at the bar, my watch was telling me 10.38 pm. Maybe Linda had made another encounter in the bathroom? I moved closer to the stage and pretended to sing along old hits from Top of the Pops. I was expecting a tap on my shoulder and my mother saying "Enjoying yourself sweetie?" It was now 10.43 pm. Still nothing. Bearing in mind that the schedule for all these missions was so tight, she would not make it on time at the greenhouse. Under pressure, I made a quick move to the old bathroom. I walked calmly through the Hall, then once outside ran at breakneck pace. The stinky bathroom door was ajar but not lit up. I got in but soon realised that she was not there. However, I realised that the basin had just been used as soap and water had been splashed around the edges.

I should have realised that for lack of time, she had decided to go straight to the greenhouse and would check on me afterwards. For once I would not be at the meeting point ahead of Linda. The greenhouse was not that far anyway. Like a seasoned hunter, I moved very carefully making sure that my steps could not be heard as I approached the place. There was a faint light by the main greenhouse door but it did not allow me to check what was happening inside. From a distance, I moved towards the back of the greenhouse hoping to see something. There I found another door, totally unlit. Should I try to open it? Surely, they would spot me. I took the risk though and pushed down the door handle millimetre by millimetre and managed to open the door by two inches when I heard:

"What are you doing? ... oh no no...you're going to tear it...no!"

I suddenly heard a noise...one made by fabric... a long and lasting one...

"Oh my god, why did you do that for?"

Linda's voice was coming from the centre left of the greenhouse. Taking advantage of the incident, I quickly opened and shut the door, enough anyway to let me in. I walked five or six yards on the right- hand side and stopped moving.

"Everybody told me that you were a true slut. Well, a true slut should be able to do without a dress. Wow let me take a picture of this."

The man, in his late 40s with a very posh accent sounded like your typical City boy. I could not see him well despite the fact that he had a phone in his hand and used the torchlight button to look at Linda.

"You are even better my dear with just your stockings and suspenders. What a picture... You have a body made for sin."

"Oh shit, how am I supposed to leave the greenhouse now...in my stockings and suspenders?"

"Not many guys would complain..."

"I can't believe this. I am totally fucked!"

"Not yet, but you are about to be ha ha...do not worry darling."

He drew a wallet from his pocket and said: "here are five hundred quid in cash, hopefully it should cover the cost of a new dress. Sorry I could not resist... my eyes have been on you all evening. That tight dress so close to your skin...I had even noticed your suspender bumps. Too much for me, I wanted you so badly".