Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You only had to ask, you brute!"

"Let me show you what a brute is...Get your arse on the low table here..."

She complied again without a word. The man threw himself on her, opened her legs and started to lick her pussy. His slurping noises were so loud that he was literally eating her fanny. She did not seem to react first but after a minute of tongue intrusion, she became more receptive.

"Mmm oh yeah, that's more gentleman like... you enjoy licking other peoples' cum, don't you? Mmmm, lick my fanny lips, do it!"

Soon after he was ready for more:

"Get your legs up in the air and around my shoulders. Let me fuck you this way."

Bang, bang, bang...he was incredible, some sort of unstoppable drilling machine.

Linda was only uttering one word: fuck, fuck, fuck

Then he slowed down, eased his frantic pace and then went again at full speed, operating like a machine gun.

He withdrew briskly and she caught her breath.

"And now the prize, the best bit..." he announced.

She thought that he was going to release his juice on her. But instead, hard as a rock, he aimed at her bum hole. He pushed his big cock, without any warning, straight into her anal cavity. Her initial resistance due to tightness was dealt with. With his hand he pushed his penis further down.

Before Linda had time to react and protest, he was fully in. Too late!

After the dress, it was now the turn of her arse to be torn apart. The pain became excruciating after five seconds.

"Aahhhh it hurts, you're too big, nooooo!"

"Wait, it is going to feel good in a few moments...See... it's getting warm in that little arse of yours...fuck you are really tight! I suppose your husband does not use that hole? Now...let me clean this pipe."

"Fuck... I won't be able to walk."

"But it starts feeling nicer now, doesn't it? Oh yeah, take that bitch, ... what kind of wife are you? Well, you now know: a dirty fuckslut as well as an anal queen."

"Oh, you bastard, you should..."

"Yes, I know, I should come!"

He accelerated and quickly released his seed into her arse while his hands were groping her melons.

"Now you see, you are totally fucked up!"

She stayed motionless on the table while he was buttoning his trousers. His assertiveness had got him what he wanted: my mother's anal cherry. He did not bother saying good bye and even less thank you. "What a Neanderthal!" she must have thought. Despite being furious about the dress, she had actually enjoyed being mauled by that beast. Catching with reality, she immediately searched for her telephone and dialled.

"Rob, your no. 5 what a charmer! He just ripped my dress off and there is no way I can wear it now. Come quick here at the greenhouse, I cannot go out half naked."

Rob turned up a couple of minutes later.

"Linda, are you here?"

"Yes, oh thanks Rob, glad you're here. Please take my car keys. Could you go to the car and get a pink gym bag in the boot. I have an extra outfit in it. Please bring it back and I'll put it on. It is lucky that I planned for it in case something would go wrong..."

"Hope it is going to be as sexy as the dress?"

"Don't worry it is not a pair of jeans...make sure my husband is not anywhere near the car!"

The process took no more than ten minutes or so. Linda sighed of relief.

"You saved my life. Thank you"

Rob left her to change. Now that my mother and I were the only two people in the greenhouse, I ducked and nearly stopped breathing. I could not see what she had changed into but I would find out soon enough. I followed her soon after she left this place, and using a shortcut, I hoped that I could meet her by the main hall.

I reached the hall and found her standing by the main entrance. She was on the phone and I figured that it must have been with Rob.

She looked as gorgeous as ever. I noticed that she was now wearing a black leather pencil skirt with a full-length zipper in the back. Her top was a very tight round neck satin blouse. It made her breast look even bigger and her shape was nothing less than an invitation to scoop out her huge bobs. I also noticed that black fishnet stockings were now wrapping her legs.

She was looking towards the car park and she did not see me coming.

"Thanks Rob, all sorted now. But no more dirty tricks like this. Look, I am late, I was supposed to start no.6 at 10.45 pm and it is now 11.10 pm. Absolutely...yes 6 and 7 by 11.30 pm. OK. I will watch the fireworks at midnight with my husband and do the finale fifteen minutes later". By the bar for no. 6...wow that's wild, I don't know if..."

I made my way around her and she kind of froze but smiled when seeing me while finishing her call.

"All good, catch up soon ... thanks for the call."

She switched off and looked at me:

"Hello Casanova, any luck tonight?"

"Hi Mum, quiet but fun. What about you? Have you changed or something?"

"Oh yes, an idiot spilled red wine on my dress, it's totally ruined."

"Well that dress was so hot that someone could have ripped it off from you."

Linda smiled very uneasily wondering whether it was just a joke or more.

"Anyway, you are still the hottest Mum. That leather skirt could start a fire. Want to be my girlfriend for the rest of the night? I bet Dad won't object..."

"Oh, silly you, Josh! Flattery won't take you anywhere."

"Care for a drink?"

"Actually yes, if nobody spills any on me."

I went to the bar and was in luck as alcohol sale was going to stop at 11.30 pm. A Manhattan and a lager please!

"Here we go Mum, enjoy!"

"Thanks sweetie. You might want to get one for your dad."

I got the subliminal message. She wanted me out as soon as possible to carry out her next mission. I acted as if I was going back to the bar, slaloming through the crowd but looked back and saw a very tall man who had approached her and was now whispering at her ears. No doubt that it was no.6.

I pretended for one second to be queuing at the bar and looked briefly towards them. The tall man was now making his way towards the lobby and the main staircase. I knew exactly where he was heading to. The meeting with no. 6 was due to happen in room 214, second floor, left wing of the building. I then realised that it would not be possible for me to access this room without being noticed. I was totally buggered. In a split second, I decided that the only way to carry on with the fun tonight was to confront my filthy mother. She was about to leave the table as she must have been pretty sure that it would take me a while before I would be back. Her face changed when she saw me and became very puzzled, as if she had been caught red handed.

"Oh honey, you're back...well ...ehh... I think I need the ladies...won't be long."

"Approximately fifteen minutes I would say!"

"Well, time to check my make-up, this and that..."

"Three minutes to go to room 214... Seven to nine minutes for a quick shag and thank no. 6 ... Three minutes to come back... yeah, all in all, about fifteen minutes. Correct?"

Linda froze, totally shell shocked.

"What is that, what do you mean? Are you crazy?"

"Mum, let's not mess around. I know everything."

"If it is a joke, I fail to understand and anyway it is not funny..."

"Mum, once more, I know everything and I have seen everything. See that torn sheet here? Yes, all the details of your missions, I followed you all night long ...yes, saw it all... Rob in the garden, fat guy in the loo, the two old guys at the table, the black guy by the car...and guess what? Even Dad's little reward...and I was in the greenhouse when your dress was ruined..."

"But..."

"Do I need to tell you more or is there enough evidence?"

"Oh my God..."

"And if you ask me how I figured out...well it all goes back to home where I heard your telephone conversations with Rob. Then it was only a matter of assembling the pieces of the puzzle."

"Listen, I am really sorry... you were not supposed..."

"Well you are sorry for yourself and I guess you and your little crew were not smart enough. My only question is why? Aren't you happy with Dad and why an orgy and nearly in public?"

I took her gently by the arm and we moved away from the crowd. It was not my intention to be overheard by other guests. I felt so powerful and in control but at the same time I did not want to hurt her or damage her reputation publicly.

"Josh, I love your Dad but with his obsession with work...we are not acting as a young couple in love any longer. You must think that I am a perverted mother but I have been so frustrated sexually that I opened my heart to Rob and explained to him that I needed something wild. Like doing this, being in a porn movie or something similar... something wild and out of character. I needed to feel that I was attractive, that I could pleasure men...and most of all I needed the excitement, the thrill of playing in a special context."

"Maybe you should have told Dad and explained what you wanted?"

"He would have never understood and thought that I had been turned into a dirty slut by God knows who."

"I still cannot believe it even if I have seen it. My mum being used like a fuck doll and barebacked by anyone...I know, I know... you asked them to be tested..."

"Jesus, you also know that! Josh, I can promise you that nothing has changed family-wise, I am still the same person but tonight, I needed to energize with this kind of sexual fun."

Now was the key moment for me to bounce back.

"I appreciate this but ...still... you cheated many times on my Dad tonight. We cannot just erase and rewind. He needs to be told the truth!"

"Josh, that would kill him...because of what I have done...because he will lose face... because he will think that everybody will know... because of his business..."

"You betrayed Dad."

"I have not betrayed him. It is just sex, not an affair. Please don't say anything. That would destroy our family."

"I should shut up and go then?"

"Please Josh for the sake of the family!"

"After all, what Dad does not know cannot hurt him...Do you think he would be hurt if he knew that his son was fucking his wife?"

Linda was about raise her hand out of anger but I managed to hold it firmly and discreetly.

"Sorry Mum, I did not mean to be rude. But as everyone has had their fun and that I am the guardian of sanity in this family, this may be the price to pay!"

"Money? I can get you a new car if you want...but please!"

"Mum, let's not faff around. The price of my silence is your body and attending your exploits. No shame here, as I already know everything. And if you can suck the two guys belonging to geriatric park, there is no reason why you would not be able to play with me..."

"You're my son... idiot, it's incest, it's illegal!"

"No Mum, we are two adults and it will be consensual. As I said earlier...what nobody knows...Mum... make up your mind now! You either carry on playing and get me involved as if nothing had happened or we stop everything and I drop the bomb. Your choice!"

"And how long are you going to blackmail me?"

"This I don't know and who cares at this stage. It is just a matter of mutual pleasure. You have your fun with the guys, me and whoever else you fancy...I am a happy bunny and therefore everybody is safe."

"I don't know what to think. It's wrong."

"Well pleasure or pain? You decide."

"Pleasure... but I am a bit shaking now."

"OK let's have another drink to settle the nerves. Call Rob, find a pretext for having been delayed, and tell him that no.7 should join no 6 in the room. You can cope with two guys, can't you? And I want to be there... watching you!"

"Please can you let me finish what I have started, just ignore me...pretend you don't know anything."

"And leave you alone?"

"Yes please. I am your mum and this is already very embarrassing."

"I agree and to make it better, let me call you Linda instead of Mum. Linda...there is a young man in front of you...and he wants his pound of flesh. If he is satisfied, he'll shut up and you'll have fun without any risk of endangering your marriage. As simple as that!"

I still was expecting a good old slap in the face for being such an arrogant bastard and blackmailer. But she computed everything thrown at her and said:

"OK let's have that drink. I'll call Rob. But you swear to God that you will keep it to yourself?"

"Deal! Sounds good to me!"

I went back to the bar and ordered two drinks for some Dutch courage. I saw her picking her phone and making the call as requested. She would let Rob know about the incident and ask him to make the necessary arrangements for the two other guys. A few minutes later I was back with Linda.

"Here's your drink... To our new sexual adventures Linda!"

"Stop it silly boy... Just one question...have you been fantasizing about me for a long time?"

"I guess that I am now a man with urges."

"And what is it you fancy about me?"

"You're sculptural...blonde...huge tits...long legs and you dress really sexy ...ooh and your slutty make-up and glossy lipstick... Sorry to say that but you are wanking material!"

"Wow watch your mouth young man...sounds like I am an object more than anything..."

"Well we are talking sex appeal and fuckbuddy here ... not being girlfriend/boyfriend."

"But there should be plenty of girls of your age..."

"Hang on a minute...girls who have the same body as you and who perform like dirty pornstars? Sorry but I think that you are a golden nugget and one of a kind."

"I am just a dirty slut to you then?"

"Well sexually, yes, you are, you can't deny it... But at home or with your family, I am sure that you are still the same Mum that I have known before. It's just your Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde duality..."

"Maybe...well ... talking of which ...I should get ready now...With all these drinks, let me go to the loo before we make a move."

"Ok see you in a sec."

Ten minutes later ...and no Linda to be seen. Surely, she could not take that long. While I was trying to figure out what could have happened, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Dad...

"Hello young man! Are we causing trouble?"

"I ehhh... well... Dad? No, I eehhh ... am just..."

"Well your Mum was right. She's just given me a call saying that you were drunk."

Hell, I understood too well. My dirty bitch of a mother was trying to get rid of me by calling Dad and making up a story.

"Dad, no eehhh ... that's a mistake. I am fine."

"And she told me that you were starting being abusive. Behave boy! If you can't take alcohol, please don't have any."

"I have hardly had anything."

"That's not what your breath tells me...and you have a glass of whisky just under your nose".

"I can assure you ..."

"Please none of that... this is embarrassing... For heaven's sake Josh, no trouble here... let's go to the car...I do not want your Mum's colleagues to see you intoxicated."

"Dad, do I look intoxicated? I am just having a drink."

"Oh, drunks always say that...Josh, please no fuss and follow me. We don't need to draw attention at this moment in time."

It was my turn to assess the situation. Hell, Linda had been smart and quick thinking. How could she be sure that I would not spill the beans? I immediately thought about the reason why. If I did, there would be a row, suspicions would materialise with the details that I would provide and at the end of the day...it would mean no play, no fun, end of my parents' marriage. Would I be ready to risk this? No way ... I was desperate to play.

All the way to the car, my father lectured me about decent behaviour, growing up and being responsible. Quite frankly I did not bother answering the old fool or denying anything.

"Sure, dad, sorry ... I understand."

"Well hop in the car ...and try not to throw up on the backseat, otherwise I will make you wash it for the rest of the week-end. I want you to stay here until the event is coming to an end and try to be kind of sober when Mum and I come back. If you don't feel well or need anything call me. Ok, boozer?"

"Yes Dad, I'll be fine, don't worry."

Meanwhile I was still thinking about Linda's action. She knew that if I did not get anything, and especially after this episode, I would be frustrated. Did she think that I was a gutless idiot and that I was too weak to say a word to my Dad?

I looked backwards and saw, through the window, my father who was climbing the stairs leading to the hall. I opened the car door to get a bit of fresh air. I was confused, not knowing what to do, and totally lost in my thoughts for the next five minutes.

That's when my mobile phone alerted me that I had received a message. I reckoned that Dad would start checking on me every ten seconds or so, making sure that I was OK and had not thrown up. I raised my eyebrows and sighed, obviously with little interest to read the message. But I drew the phone from my jacket, just in case it might be someone else. And it was... MUM! Was she taking the mickey? I opened her message: "Sorry darling ...will call you in five."

I imagined that it was the time she needed to allow no.6 and no.7 to finish their drilling exercise. I watched my phone and waited anxiously for her call, hoping that she had some serious explanations.

Eight minutes later, my phone rang and it was her.

"Josh, sorry I have to keep my voice low as I am still on the second floor ... on my way down."

"Thanks for tricking me. So, you really think that all this is going to go away and that I am going to shut up?"

"Oh, take it easy buddy! I just got scared and I could not take the risk for you to be seen with me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, 6 and 7 are two colleagues of mine, that would be bad for work. They will keep all this for themselves but if they knew that my son is involved, it could be a different story."

"And you think that I have not spilled the beans?"

"I think that you have not as your father has just texted me that you were safe in the car. And in any case, you would be a mega loser if you had."

"Why that?"

"You are in for a little treat if you're patient. Do you want to know how it went with the two guys?"

"Well?"

"It was a bit like Laurel and Hardy. One was enormous down there, at least ten inches and the other one was tiny. We had to be quick in case things would have gone wrong with your father. They spit roasted me but it did not go as planned. I had to accommodate the huge one in my pussy. I thought he would destroy my cervix. But all good in the end, they both came quickly and as I know you are a voyeur, well... let me tell you this... the little one filled my mouth with a load and I swallowed everything and the big one dumped his deep inside me. As a punishment for being late, Mr Big asked me to keep his load and not wipe it out. Happy?"

"Fuck...you are so dirty...hard to believe you are the same person as my Mum! So, what's in it for me?"

"Well the guys need a rest for the next thirty minutes but we changed the plan for the grand finale. As you know the rooftop was planned. Instead, we are going to go close to the car park by the large water fountain. Near the left end of the car park, there is a path. You will see a very well lit up fountain a hundred yards away. It is circled by a small hedge maze in the back. We'll be there. We thought it would be safer than the rooftop especially with the fireworks."

"What about me then?"

Josh, still... you cannot be seen by them. Don't forget. All the guys I played with tonight will join except the two old guys for obvious reasons. But the good news..."

"What is it?"

"When the other guys are finished, you will be my last stallion. They will have gone and therefore won't see you. Only one rule. You will have no more than two minutes, like them, and will fuck me the same way before going back to the car. No love making, it is just a fuck and go, ok?"