Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a star Mum ...but..."

"What?"

"I do not have a condom."

"Forget about it, everyone is clean and tested ...you will fuck me bare. Oh, and be prepared to the fact that I will be dripping cum when it'll be your turn to use me. Don't complain... you wanted this! Listen I have to go now...do not jack off...as you are now part of this...I need everything you have."

I checked the time and started the thirty minutes countdown. It was 11.45 pm. The waiting would be long and unbearable. Thirty minutes might seem a short time but when you are really about to achieve what you have fantasized about, believe you me... it is a long time! I imagined my favourite slut making her way inside the building as if nothing had happened; she was probably looking for my dad, playing the perfect wife about to attend the fireworks by his side. Just before they started, my phone beeped again, announcing that someone had sent me a text message. I thought that it was Linda letting me know that something had happened. But no, it was just Dad enquiring if everything was alright. I immediately texted back "please let me sleep, I am dozing now", hoping this would keep him at bay. Soon after the sky became illuminated by a few explosions and bangs that made me jump. The fireworks had just started. I could hear cheers in the distance but was quite surprised that, five minutes later, everything was already over.

Time was for action. I decided to find a spot near the hedge before anyone came. After a short walk, I spotted the fountain and the circular hedge as well as a couple of entrances to the garden maze. I did not want to be trapped inside and chose to stay at the far end entrance, thinking that I could always get closer to the spot that Linda and her stallions would choose. I was actually surprised how well lit the circular hedge was, as lampposts were only distant fifteen yards from each other. On one hand, it seemed a risky operation to play there but on the other hand, we were quite far from the main building and could not be seen from the car park.

I did not have to wait for long as I saw a few guys approaching the fountain. How big was my surprise when I recognised the two guys in their wheelchairs being pushed by two members of the team, followed themselves by four more men. The faces were familiar except for two of them whom, I supposed, were the guys that Linda had played with in the bedroom. They all went behind the hedge, right by the fountain. A double good choice. First for discretion reasons as the noise made by water would cover voices. And secondly, because a bench was there, next to a lamppost.

They all remain silent like little soldiers waiting for their enemy on the battleground. Fortunately, that kind of battle was really worth being fought. It did not take long for Linda to join the group. She was dead on time at 12.15 am. As soon as I saw her getting closer, I managed to move to the second row of the hedge maze which positioned me right behind where all the gang was. Once again, I ducked not be seen and once again, I got lucky enough to have a decent view as the hedge was not really dense.

The Louboutins were heard on the gravel and Linda got to the entrance of the maze between two hedges.

"Hi guys... are we all set up? I hope so because my husband has just told me that we would be going in half an hour. So, please get these cocks as hard as you can!"

Not many comments were made, apart from sounds of appreciation like "mmmmm" or exclamations "Gee, fuck me! She's hot" or "Fucking slut!"

"For those of you who are not ready yet ... this might help..."

Linda started to touch herself, rubbing her breast through the satin blouse. She was mimicking a slow sensual dance moving her hips and then unbuttoned carefully her top to reveal a magnificent pair of 36FF pushed up now by a quarter cup bra and revealing her ample nipples. She discarded the blouse on the side of the bench and then turned around and slightly bent over, showing her round arse gloriously encased by the tight leather skirt. All the guys had their cocks out and were wanking furiously. Only deep breathing could now be heard.

"Like what you see guys? Not bad?" Linda said.

She stood up again, her back still facing her admirers, and softly grabbed the back zip of her skirt. She briefly looked back, as if she had wanted to make sure that they were all focusing on her show, then moved the pull tab to the bottom. She pushed skirt down to the ground and stepped aside. Despite having changed outfit shortly before, she was still not wearing any knickers. Only stockings and suspenders covered the lower part of her body. A row of hard cocks was now available to her. Mine was rocked hard too. I saw her looking to her left then right, probably trying to figure out if I was around. She knew I was but must have been keen to check that I would not be seen by anyone.

"OK guys, let's start! I do not have time to suck all of you. As I want to make sure that no one is forgotten, you will have no more than two to three minutes each. No pressure here...but there's nothing wrong with a quickie..."

Nobody bothered to acknowledge. Linda got closer to the two guys in the wheelchairs.

"Well, I was not expecting you. I am really flattered that you accepted to venture here. And I can see that both of you have recovered with healthy tools. Maybe I did not pump all that cum when I was under the table? Well, let me make it good."

She got near the first old boy in the chair, turned around and slightly bent over. Linda gave him the following instructions:

"OK put that cock really upright, I am going to sit on it"

She moved gently as one of the guys behind the chair held it firmly. She carefully guided the dick inside her until her arse cheeks fully lay on the old guy's thighs. Looking back to make sure everything was right, she started to dance on his pole. He was closing his eyes in sheer delight. Linda increased the pace after thirty seconds:

"Oh yes dirty bastard, screw me! Has it been a long time since you've been shagged this way...and what about your nuts? Long time since they have been emptied that well?"

Another thirty seconds passed and inexorably he released the goods while Linda showed her appreciation:

"Mmmm nice and warm... see guys? That's what I want from you."

Without saying more, she moved straight to the other chair and impaled herself in the same fashion.

"What about you dirty boy? Anything for me?"

He stared at her, grabbed her hips and, as she was starting to move sideways on this cock, he widened his eyes and grunted:

"Oh no, oh no, it's coming!"

He grabbed her even more tightly and creamed her. Linda smiled.

"Oh dear, I did not know that I was that good. Well done and thank you for your load. Feels nice!"

After the previous meetings and episodes, I should have known by now that Mum was a very sexual person but the ease with which she interacted was fascinating. I would never need to watch porn any more. I had a pornstar at home. As if she had read my thoughts, she got up from the second chair, faced her viewers and brought her right hand to her pussy. She looked at them while rubbing her vaginal lips, scooping out some of the spunk and spread it around her mouth.

"Mmmm tastes nice, thick and creamy, just as I like it."

Then she called the two wheelchair pushers that I had not recognised. The ones that I presumed to be no. 6 and 7.

"Hey you two, I appreciate that you are the ones who have had the shortest time to recover from your first shot, but I can tell... you're ready for more, aren't you?"

They listened to her motionless.

"Just sit on the bench. Yes, that's it. Let me just give one a very quick suck to lubricate your cocks. I really need them hard and sliding as I am going to put it in my holes."

She sat next to 6 or 7, whoever they were, and started to blow his cock and spit a couple of times on it.

"Mmmm that looks good. Move forward, bring your cock to the edge of the bench."

She sat backwards onto him like she had done with the old guys. Luckily for her, she was using the smallest cock of the two.

"Slowly, slowly, yes, you're there...ahhh fuck it hurts... Ouch!"

Once her arse was locked onto his cock, she stopped moving for a few moments and asked:

"Wow... how does it feel up my arse? ... tight enough? ... Cos' I certainly can feel you."

She pointed at the other guy.

"You, come here and take my pussy."

It was a child's game for the second as her cunt had been so well used. Though the bench was far from being comfortable, they started to fuck her, the guy on top having more leeway to move faster and faster.

Linda was totally caught in a sandwich sex position with the guy on top not only fucking her but also having his head buried in her tits. She was now moaning of pleasure. She felt like she was at their mercy, incapable to move. As pleasure increased, I feared that she might scream but somehow, she kept her moaning at reasonable level.

"Oh please, please ... fuck me, fuck me hard!"

The guy who was in her arse started to struggle to get some traction and his thrusts had to face the weight on the two above him. But he never complained.

"Please guys, come now, I want your cream at the same time... Go for it, fill me up!"

Before she had finished her sentence, they emptied their balls with ferocity. I prayed they would not hurt her by being carried away too much. After multiple thrusts, the pace decreased and the top man withdrew allowing Linda and his mate to take a breather. She got up in turn with a smile on her face but short of breath.

"That was wild" she said. "Well done guys, you were totally sync. Now put your trousers on and please, take these two gentlemen on the chairs back to the hall. And if you see my husband, tell him you've seen me chatting with a couple of ladies outside the building, ok?"

"Will do Linda, no worries. Shame we don't have time for a third round."

"Dear me, you're even more insatiable than me. Do you intend to break me, you little bugger?"

While Linda was putting herself together, the guys in the wheelchairs and their carers retreated at a slow pace and with a grin on their faces.

"So, four to go. Who needs to come first? I am going to kneel on the bench and you can fuck me from behind but only in my pussy, ok?"

The fat guy who had played with my mother in the bathroom came forward.

"Me please, I can hardly hold it any longer."

Rob added:

"Me too... I came nearly 3 hours ago, so I am willing to use you just after Miles."

"OK guys" she acknowledged. "Fair enough but all of you, be gentle please. No rough stuff. It is my last pair of stockings and I can't have them ruined before going home."

"No worries said Rob...what about the cum stains though?" he asked laughing.

"I have got wipes in my bag; I might be able to get rid of them unless... you'd like to lick me clean?"

Linda knelt on the bench and offered her pussy to the fat guy.

"Put it in!"

"Wow that's a creamy in there!"

"It could be worse if you were the last guy! Make it even creamier please!"

"Yes, you're a fucking cumslut. I am going to fill you up big time."

He moved inside her quite gently as instructed. Linda started to feel his balls slapping her arse cheeks. He was not a looker but she was not after looks tonight. She only wanted males who could give her a good seeing and produce hot jizz. The fuck was actually quite pleasant until he got closer to the edge.

"Oh yeah, you're going to make me cum Linda". His thrusts came more frantic and she checked her knees fearing that rubbing them too hard against the bench might tear her stockings apart."

"Come on filthy pig, empty your sack, I want to feel you."

"Haa Haa... take that bitch; haa haa, fuck me, fuck me."

Linda felt his hot sauce hitting her cervix.

"Well gents, I am impressed about the fact that you all managed to fill up your sperm tanks in such a short time. I am a lucky girl tonight. And you... stay inside me, don't withdraw yet!"

"Why, are you trying to get pregnant?" Miles enquired.

"Silly man, of course not. If I fuck you all bareback, don't you think that I have taken precautions not to be impregnated. I just want the other three guys to plug me in so that I can keep in my womb as much as sperm as I can. You have no idea how good it feels. Rob, ready, push yourself in as soon as he's out".

Rob did not need be told twice and he complied. His penetration caused some of the spunk to come out but he went on pumping.

"Wow Linda, I don't know if it's because you are super wet or because you are full of cum, but it's like the most delicious fuck I have ever had."

"Show me how much you like it then. I want a big load!"

And he delivered big time as did the two following guys. When the last of them erupted inside Linda, she tightened her labia and slowly stood up.

"Thanks guys, you were all fantastic and I can tell that you were true to your words. You all must have saved the goods for a long time. There is so much of you inside me. Look, I am going to release some."

She pointed her index towards her pussy, opened up her legs and released her labia. Thick dollops of spunk fell on the ground, on the side of her legs and shoes.

"Shit" said the black guy. "That's amazing. We should have filmed it. Oh my God, Linda, you're one of a kind!"

"Well gents, if I need a repeat one day with some of you or all of you..."

"Hell yeah, I am in!"

All of them nodded.

"I am sure you would. Time for me to clean. Now go back to the hall discreetly. I can't be seen with you. I will join you in a moment to pick up my husband. Let me kiss you goodbye."

And what a goodbye it was. She squatted and licked their cocks clean.

She stood up again and watched them go. One minute later, I heard:

"Josh, are you here?... Josh?"

It was my turn and I was shaking. I could not believe that I was going to shag my mother.

"Coming, I am just going around the hedge."

"Ok hurry up!"

No need to tell me to hurry, I was galloping. When I approached Linda, I exclaimed:

"You have been fantastic and you handled them so well."

"I was super horny to be honest. I think that I could have shagged the whole country tonight. So... are you sure you still want to do this?"

"We have been through this and quite honestly, stop that mother-son guilt. I think that you want it too now. Nobody will be harmed and I promise that when we're home, it'll be like before. My mouth will be sealed."

"Mmmm... not so sure about that."

"Imagine I am just another guy, talk to me like you did to them!"

"Well OK. Where's you fucking cock, you wanker? Show me what you have!"

"OK here it comes..."

"Blimey you're not even hard."

"I did not have time to concentrate."

"OK let me suck you Josh. I need you very hard and presto. You know we don't have much time."

She sat again on the bench and took me in her mouth. She started to wet my shaft by licking it and then squeezed my balls with her hands. Then she focused on my mushroom by sucking slow and fast.

"Looks like you have a nice juicy one. Shame that I have not put a new coat of lipstick. I could have left my marks."

She tried to deepthroat me but being quite big, she could not go all the way.

"Mmmm ... quite girthy, you must wank a lot to have such a big muscle."

"Yeah true, thinking of you and a bit of porn too."

"Filthy boy, you should be ashamed!"

"Mum, slow down you're going to make me cum."

"No, no, no!"

She released my dick immediately.

"It's not a drink that I need Josh, it's a fill up. Did you enjoy my blowjob?"

"It's amazing. Look at my dick, it's like a piece of wood. Rock hard!"

"Yeah...I'm actually quite pleased with what I see. You're going to please more than one girl in the future ..."

"Wow ... you nearly made me come."

"It's because you are overexcited. Now put your stick down there and ram my cunt. I am going to stand by the post. Can you fuck me this way?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"OK rub your cock against my cunt lips, that's it..., rub your shaft, tease me..."

"I so much want to be inside you."

"Right Josh, take me now... take me hard but please try to last a couple of minutes at least."

"Fuck Linda...sorry can't call you Mum... fuck I'm pushing inside you. Ooooh... that's so warm and soft."

"Come on big boy, make that dick work...oooh love it... give it to me, stretch me ... ooh you're so big!"

"You dirty whore, that's what you like! Being fucked like a street hooker...you take anyone, don't you?"

"I love cock, I love to fuck... I have been so deprived... Harder, harder!"

"I bet your fucking husband doesn't do that? He does not make you scream anymore?"

"No, no... fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Linda suddenly became rigid as she experienced a deep orgasm. It was too much. Fucking many cocks, being creamed and used by various men was one thing... but having just turned into a dirty cumslut for her son sent her over the point of no return.

"Don't stop, don't stop!"

She was unable to control herself and let everything go with a squeal.

"Oh shit, you've made me come. Your turn now, now... fill me up... go, go, go!"

I increased the pace like a maniac. I did not need to last and I started to bang her at full speed. I had turned into an animal, as if I was trying to destroy her pussy. I grew harder and harder and she felt that I was coming. I was holding her suspenders tightly when I started to spurt inside her. I must have had a solid dozen of contractions and I assumed that I had flooded her with a substantial load given I had not come in days. Eventually my penis became less rigid and I withdrew from Linda's vagina. I stated to her:

"You got what you deserved and that was amazing. You're a sex queen."

"Really? Oh boy, you really used me well...I feel light headed now."

Cum was again dripping and falling on the ground.

"Oops sorry I don't think I could keep that inside me before going back to the hall" she said laughing.

"Well, I understand but you could at least suck me dry."

"Sure honey. Let me clean these little drops from your cock, let me taste your sperm."

Her tongue ran over my mushroom and her suction became more intense. I was hoovered, totally clean in less than a minute.

"Help me put my skirt back on, Josh... and zip it up please!

She took a few wipes from her bag, cleaned the spunk that had accumulated around her pussy, stockings and shoes. Once she had retrieved her knickers from her bag and put them on, I helped her with the skirt and blouse. She got a little mirror out of her bag, quickly reapplied some make- up and lipstick.

"Do I look OK Josh?"

"Very fuckable indeed."

"Right Josh, what happened here stays here. No word to anyone, no bragging with your friends, etc... Go back to the car and pretend that you are asleep."

"You're mine now."

"Josh, don't be silly."

"Well, at least my fucktoy."

"Take it easy young man!"

"Oh, by the way Linda, wash your mouth. Your breath stinks sperm."

"The cheek!" she laughed.

I made it to the car, having had the most sexual night of my life. Even porn films would not match what I had just experienced. The only problem: I wanted more now. What would happen? Could I still blackmail my mother, how, when, where? Maybe a good night sleep would help me find a way.

My parents joined me back in the car ten minutes later. Playing my part, I was pretending to be dosing when Dad opened the driver's door.

"Let's see how our soldier is coping...mmmm... youth... can't behave..."

"Yes Michael, he certainly can't...I'll have a word with him tomorrow."