Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 03

Story Info
Linda's husband is away for a week.
14.3k words
4.6
45.4k
72
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: as this is a follow-up, I would recommend that you read the two previous episodes so that characters who are part of this story can make sense in context. It's meant to be fictional (yes, you read well...not real), about sex, fun and fantasy. Therefore, if it is not your cup of tea, please move elsewhere. However, for readers who would like to add positive criticism (and I do appreciate there is plenty of room for criticism in my stories), suggestions or recommendations, please feel free to fire away. Other than that, enjoy!

*****

After our rugby episode, all went quiet for a while. My mum Linda was very busy at work. Spring time looming, a lot of transactions were taking place in the real estate world and as a result, her commissions got inflated in a very rewarding way. From the day I discovered her plans for an infamous business convention, I got twice an opportunity to have sex with her in very compromising situations. We had really been lucky that my father or anyone else had not caught us.

One could argue that I had been a pure collateral damage in the process. Unwittingly, I had happened to find out about Mum's sexual frustrations with my father as well as her idea to act out risky scenarios and reveal her true nature when it came to sex. How on earth would I have imagined months earlier that my conservative Mum was a total nympho when given the chance? Her appetite for cocks and multiple partners seemed limitless.

I realise that I should have been disgusted by her behaviour and, if she had not been my Mum, I certainly would have been. But she was no average looking woman. On the contrary, she had always been statuesque with perfectly shaped legs and beautifully enhanced tits; and to be honest, I had secretly fantasized about her since my teenage years.

A Pandora box was now open and Mum thought that the price of my silence, i.e. not telling anything to my father, was to let me play now and then, mostly whenever it would be convenient to her. As you may remember, short after a memorable night at one of her conventions, some blackmailing idiot had threatened her to release a set of unequivocal pictures related to her gangbang that night. We never found out it who the blackmailer was but he had eventually forced her to take even more risks and make her fuck me in our home kitchen while Dad and two of my friends were in the living room watching a rugby game.

She had satisfied his demands by sending him pictures of our fun, dreaming this would be the end of his blackmailing game. And it appeared to be so. All was now fine and I was hoping that Mum would involve me sooner than later in another little adventure. But as I mentioned it earlier on, she was very busy and I did not want to put her under too much pressure. I was content with the thought of contemplating memories of the debauchery that had taken place before.

Last Friday night, I went out with a few university friends, among which George - the guy who had been watching the rugby game at home on the day I played with my mother. We had had more than a few drinks at a nearby pub when he came to me with a very suspicious attitude.

"What's up George? Are you alright?" I asked.

"Well, actually Josh, I got something on my mind...I really feel terrible." he replied with an uneasy tone.

"Something about your grades, your family, your girlfriend?"

"No, it is about your family...I have done something really wrong; you are going to hate me and will probably want to kill me for what I did."

"Fuck, you're getting me worried now!"

"Remember the other day when we were watching the game at your place?"

"I sure do...I'm not senile yet" I replied, feeling suddenly quite nervous.

"Well, Josh, I went to the kitchen at some point and saw your mother texting and sending dirty pics to someone. Then, I...I... how to put it?"

"You what?"

"I started threatening her to tell your father what I had seen. Basically, I wanted to obtain sexual favours in return for my silence. Before you say anything Josh, I know you are going to be furious, but I was so attracted to Linda that I totally lost it and seized the opportunity."

I was shell shocked that George could have done such a thing in my house and in my presence...and to my Mum. But given the recent history and the latest events, in a way, nothing should have shocked me anymore.

"Is this a joke?" I verified.

"No Josh, and it is only because I have just had a few drinks that I can find the strength to tell you."

"And what did you do? What did my Mum say?"

"In the kitchen, she pushed me away when I tried to be touchy-feely...but then I saw her outside the house soon after and I threatened her again to reveal everything. Well, eh... in the end... she got scared I suppose and she let me fuck her. We did it by the living room window. It was just a quickie."

"You fucking bastard, tell me I'm dreaming? And your girlfriend, just being yards away..."

"Guilty as charged, I know, but my girlfriend does not offer me much...she's not a very sexual person...so, when I saw your Mum, what a goddess! I would have done anything to have her, honest! I am so sorry."

"What a filthy pig you are!" I shouted. "I hope this fucking blackmail thing is now over otherwise... have you stopped harassing my Mum then?"

"Of course, it was a one off, I really felt bad that lust made me do that. I also reckon that my girlfriend figured that something had happened. She said that she did not want to come back to your home again."

Just as I was about to bollock George even more, my phone beeped. I checked the new incoming message. That was Dad, mysteriously saying that he had to speak to me face to face. It was urgent and he wanted to meet tomorrow Saturday, just me, at 10 a.m. at a local coffee shop.

"What now?" I thought. "What other drama is in store?"

I looked at George and instead of asking further details, I added sarcastically:

"You know what, that's enough for me. Your girlfriend is right to be concerned with you. I hope you really enjoyed fucking my Mum, like the good friend you are!" That left George speechless but he was probably expecting that. Without saying more, I left the pub and made my way to the house. My mind became very busy during the journey and surprisingly I was not too angry. I only hoped that George would shut up and not boast about this episode with my Mum. Even if she had been like a daredevil at the convention fucking any cock she could, I was convinced that she would not have done anything with George if she had not been forced to. Only something linked to the blackmailer she had been telling me about, would have been the reason why she would have taken the risk to play with my mate.

When I reached home, I wondered whether I should confront her about George's story. But what good would it have made? She probably would have felt embarrassed by the whole situation and the fact that she had not been careful enough when using her phone. It was not as if she had deliberately been targeting my friend. Anyway, I thought I would say good night to her but she was nowhere to be seen downstairs. She was most likely in bed and I decided to have an early night too, dreading the fact that I would have a long conversation with my Dad the morning after.

I had just awakened on Saturday morning when I heard the sound of my Mum's car engine leaving the property. I checked my watch and it was already 9 a.m., time to have a quick shower and make my way to the local café as requested by my father. What on earth could he want and why not tell me in the house? Could it be about work, could it be about Mum? Did he know anything? Well, there was only one way to find out...

I got to the café at the agreed time and saw Dad sitting on his own, right at the very back of the store. He greeted me with a large smile which reassured me, thinking that, after all, nothing too dramatic was to be announced.

"Hey Dad, are you ok? What's happening? Why meeting here?" I enquired.

"Morning Josh, yes everything is alright. I just needed to have a grown-up talk with you, outside home as I did not wish your mother to overhear us."

"No worries but is there something wrong with Mum?"

"Well anyone outside the two of us would say yes, but I...would say no."

I kind of freaked out. Was he to tell me that he knew something about his wife's sexual prowess? Had the blackmailer contacted him?

After I ordered a cup of coffee and a couple of croissants, he stared at me and spoke solemnly.

"Son, I am going to be very honest and I expect you to be too in return. I know and you know... about Linda..." he ascertained.

"What do you mean Dad?"

"OK. I will make it easy for you then. We thought your mother was very conservative, a woman totally dedicated to her job and her family. And the good news, she is! She's also a very a good-looking lady, always immaculate in the way she presents herself and for that, I am such a lucky man. But as you know, she's been very sexually active lately, especially during the Convention to which we were invited you and me. You witnessed it too and you used her there, as you used her recently too, in the kitchen during the rugby game."

I totally froze. That's it, she was caught, I was caught. My life would end right here, right now. My parents would divorce and I would be kicked out of the house. My mouth stayed wide open and I could not even utter one word. My father stared at me again with a grin appearing on his face.

"OK Josh, take it easy. I am not going to punch you" he said laughing. The laugh vanished and he became serious again. "Now, tell me how you got involved from the start, and remember... be honest!"

I swallowed my coffee to give me the ability to speak and recover my senses. There was no way to deny anything. Not only did he know about his wife but he knew that I had been fucking her. I started where it all started, i.e. when I overheard my mum's telephone conversation with Rob and their planning for the Convention event. Then I mentioned the blackmailer's episode, the kitchen play with my Mum and out of total honesty what George had disclosed yesterday.

"You know Josh" he said, "I really appreciate this and I am not angry. I will tell you why in a second. But let me be honest too. One of the guys - a City boy who is a friend of mine too- who attended the Convention, well... he fucked Linda in the greenhouse. After a few drinks, I suspect he had felt guilty or maybe too confident and he told me what was happening that night. That's how I witnessed her final play with the group."

"Did you confront Mum about it then?"

"No, I did not actually. But I became the mysterious blackmailer."

Dad described the note left on her windscreen when she was parked at the supermarket, the text messages, the parcel collection at the adult store in Kingston and the credit card episode when Mum had identified him.

"Yes, this credit card thing was a close one. The shop told me they had disclosed my name to her, this bunch of idiots. When she came back home, I had to pretend that my card had been used fraudulently."

"But Dad, we've all been cheating on you!"

"And that's the point Josh. Actually, you've done me a favour, unwittingly. I have always had some kind of "cuckold fantasy" and all that thrilled me. When your Mum was younger, I offered her a breast enlargement procedure and urged her to dress very sexily soon after. I wanted a trophy wife, to be looked at by other men. Secretly, I was hoping that she would have sex with them or some of them. No mistake here, she's mine, she's my wife and I do not want her to have affairs. But I developed that fancy to see her used for sex."

Again, I was speechless.

"You must think that I am a sad pervert but I can assure you, I love your Mum very dearly and I want her to remain my wife for the rest of my life."

"But you Dad? Are you just going to let her take lovers?"

"Don't worry son, I still have my fun with her now and then but I want these new developments to carry on, at least for a while. My thirst for voyeurism and cuckolding is still high. And these guys are not lovers, just fuckbuddies."

"Are you going to let her know that you know?"

"No way and I expect you to keep your mouth shut, young man! I believe this is a real thrill for her and I bet that she enjoys this a lot. We have to give her what she wants."

"What about me in all this? I have always fantasized about Mum and now that a Pandora box has been opened..."

"It's fine as long as it is purely for sex adventures. Remember, you are not her husband. We will be using her as we both know and in return, she will think that she is using me and to some extent you. We will have our fun in different ways: as long as I am satisfied that everything is under control, then I am a happy cuckold. And...I also have my fun with her, especially as she believes that I am unaware of her trysts and frolics. You get to play. The men she finds or plays with think they have won the lottery. And most importantly, her life is thrilling as she is getting all the nasty sex she never got before."

He paused, looked at me and added:

"Josh, I want you to look after her and as she trusts you, I want you to arrange more fun and plays with and for her."

I wondered whether this was real or the product of my imagination.

"Dad, it really feels awkward. You should organise whatever you want with her, not me."

"Josh, don't be a hypocrite. You did not ask for my permission when you fucked her. On top of that, I believe you enjoyed what she had to offer, didn't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then the least you can do is oblige your cuckolded father. Also, I will expect you to let me know what is happening whenever action is taking place. Do we have a deal?"

"Ehh...Yes Dad, as long as you promise that you are not going to be jealous or change your mind."

"No, I won't be jealous, don't be daft. On the contrary, it is quite exciting for me to have the promiscuous trophy wife that I have always wanted. I can enjoy her as my wife and now as my own little pornstar and fuckdoll. I am a lucky man actually."

"Ok fine, but how will I make her do or arrange things? I only happened to take part to her fun accidentally..." I emphasised.

"I know, I know... well, anyway let's not rush things. I will come up with an idea, don't worry. I don't expect her to be fucked or gangbanged everyday" he said smiling.

A Pandora box had been opened with my Mum and now another one just with my Dad. We left the café and I headed back home while Dad would go to his golf club. I stayed alone in the house sorting out stuff in my bedroom, when my father texted me: "if your Mum is not around, call me" Which I did.

"Josh, I know what you can do. The fresh air here has inspired me. Confront your Mum about what you have learned from your friend George. Tell her you are really upset, that she has ruined your reputation, that you can't take it anymore and that you will talk to me. Wait for her reaction and see if she lets you be in charge for new adventures or other plans that she may have."

I asked more details and advice about how she could react and how I should carry out our little stratagem. To make the threat sound real, he would let her know that I was planning a talk with him and discuss important things that would have happened. Surely with that in mind, she would be open for negotiations.

Early afternoon, my Mum got back from shopping. I decided that no time should be wasted and, as Dad had recommended, I played the outraged character. She got in, carrying various bags and wearing a nice white and red flowery dress, very tight to her body as usual, a pair of red stilettos and nude stockings as far as I could guess.

"Josh, could you give me a hand please?"

"A hand? I am surprised that you have not found someone to help you. No cock to be sucked that could help you?"

She looked at me in disbelief.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me! I am sure you will offer a little reward for less than that."

"What's wrong with you? How dare you speak to me like this?"

"You really want to know why? Then what about this..."

I went into every detail that George had given me. I played the total drama queen saying that she had humiliated me with one of my friends, that I was going to be the laughing stock at university, that she had concealed information about the blackmailer and most of all that she had not trusted me in her way to handle the situation. More seriously, I suggested that George might make the whole thing public if I did not keep his mouth shut and that I was in big trouble because of her recklessness. As recommended, I finished by arguing that I had probably no other option but to tell Dad the truth.

She realised that I was dead serious this time but try to calm me down.

"Chill out Josh, there is an explanation for everything. Your idiot of a friend is a dangerous bully. I admit this is my fault as he should never have seen the contents of my phone. I could not take a chance with him and let him tell your Dad or his own girlfriend what he had witnessed. Rest assured that I will never want to see him again in this house."

I insisted relentlessly on how shocked I was and that I would be taking no further risk of being in the middle of such a situation.

"Mum, sort it out with Dad, it is becoming too complicated. I do not want to be accused by him one day of being behind all that or being your accomplice. No way...unless... you leave me in charge of arranging any fun in the future. I want to be in control or aware of anything that involves your sexual adventures. If you think that you want to go your own way without me, tough...I'll speak to Dad."

"Come on Josh, chill, don't put me into this situation. It's already complicated enough as it is."

"Up to you Mum, you'll explain that to Dad."

"You've had your fun with me Josh, you can't deny that. You have not been left out."

"And I loved it but now enough...I want to be in charge. Either by arranging your fun or at least by giving my consent to whatever you have planned. I am not playing the collateral victim any longer."

I moved all the bags into the kitchen and before going to my room, I added: "I will let you think a couple of hours about this. If you cannot reach a decision, I will make one for you."

I felt like a total piece of shit and thought that a shower would calm my nerves. I could not fathom how I had managed to keep my composure. The last 24 hours with George and Dad's revelations, and now the argument with Mum, had been draining emotionally.

Dad came back home in the middle of the afternoon from his golf session and I was desperately waiting for Mum's visit to my bedroom. But dinner time arrived and still, there was no sign of my Mum. I texted Dad, explaining what the situation was and the fact that I had made no progress. Soon after a message landed into my box:

"Ok don't worry, I am going to speak to her right now."

I ventured on the landing, eavesdropping again. I saw Dad making his way to the kitchen and starting a conversation with his wife. Nothing of interest could be heard, just stuff about what they had done during the day and various other things. Then, Dad made his way back to the living room and said:

"Oh, by the way, Josh said he wanted to see me and had important matters to discuss when he has finished his study work. Are you aware of what this is all about? Nothing serious happened I hope?" Dad enquired.

"Eh...well...no, he did not mention anything earlier on" she replied.

I retreated to my bedroom, hoping that Dad's intervention would help.

And it did. Ten minutes later, there was a knock on my door. Mum made her way in.