Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a great cock you have...any time."

I thought about taking her anally but the other guys might do the same and given the crowd, I decided not to try that. Meanwhile the grandad she was sucking started to erupt into her mouth. Mum issued some "mmm" moans as her mouth was getting filled with hot sauce and soon after, I saw her release some of it on the floor. This triggered an urge for me to come right here, right now. I withdrew without warning, hurried to remove the condom around my cock and left her no time to recover from the previous spunking. I wanked furiously and aimed at her face, delivering a substantial load all over her cheeks and lips. Once relieved, I rubbed my cock around her face. She looked at me, grabbed my cock with her right hand and put it in her mouth.

"You can't leave without having a thorough cleaning of this!" she said lustily.

A few other chaps did not wait to get closer. They were all wanking and all they wanted now, was to relieve their balls. Most of them had probably waited anxiously for a few hours in the car park just for this to happen. Three more splashed their cream to her face and tits and they got all thanked for their gift. A very stout one, that I figure to be a lorry driver, asked her to stand up. The condom was on and you could see he meant business. Fucking was the order of the day. Mum was back against the wall and he lost no time in kissing her. I am not sure that she wanted that but I realised that the guy was not purely attracted by my mother's lips but also by licking the spunk that she had around her lips. That was filthy. Then he pressed his chest against hers and guided his cock inside her mound. Once in, the thrusts were quite manly. My mum's arms were around his neck and she seemed to like it the hard way. So much, that she moved her booted legs around his waist and got off the ground. Wow, that was a spectacular shag and she could not help loud moans. Both of them were literally screwed to each other and carried away by his thrusts, her back was banging against the café wall. Realising that she was tiring after a while, he put her down on the ground, withdrew and removed his condom:

"Fuck me, darling, you're gonna swallow all that" he said, presenting his engorged cock to her lips.

"Yeah, that's it ...give it to me, bastard" she ordered. She caressed his balls and sucked him a bit, flicking her tongue around the bulbous head of his penis. And that was it. He closed his eyes, having reached Nirvana and beyond, and soon after he erupted all over her face. Big spurts landed on her cheeks and hair.

"Wow, you saved that, very impressive!"

He muttered something which I guess was some form of thank you and asked her if she would be a regular here.

"Whenever the mood strikes" she responded with a large spunky grin.

Five more guys, hesitating or shy at first, ensured no quiet time or break would happen. They circled around the goddess they had admired with previous performers. I recognised two of the guys that I had seen at the Convention. All presented their cocks bare which meant they expected to be sucked off, at least to start with. Mum gave them some encouragement:

"Let me taste these fat cocks. There must be a lot of stuff in your pipes guys!" She spent no more than 30 seconds on each them for the first round. Round no 2 and 3 were greedily offered and then she stopped and looked at them:

"Come on, spray that jizz all over me. I want it all!" Well, she did not have to wait long. It seems that the first guy who shot on her tits acted as a detonator for others. The sight of the white strings of semen dripping from her tits and magnified by the bright light of phone torches, made the four remaining dicks release their fluids in a sequence. Mum's face became a target and they made sure not to miss. She was now caked in the stuff, her cheeks glowing with different tones: old guys had produced a more yellowish sperm, whereas younger ones had thick creamy white goo splattering her body. Then, there was the odd minimal producer, delivering some watery jizz in small quantity. Needless to say, he had already delivered tonight before meeting Mum.

She stood up and tried to figure if other people were around. Was there anyone else who needed to be relieved? It seemed quite surprising that some guys were just happy to watch and not participate. She moved to her left-hand side and got closer to some of the watchers.

"Are you sure I cannot help?" ..." Don't you want a piece of me?" ... "Guys, please I need a throbbing cock inside me" Most of the other guys had retreated to their cars and the crowd being much smaller, two additional guys fitted condoms of their cocks.

"Yes, I wouldn't mind" said a lanky young lad. "I'd love to put my big bone inside your arse, fancy that?" She was not expecting that, but what the hell...

"OK but only you, so be gentle, I am rather tight down there."

I saw Mum pick her small bag from the floor and rummage through it. She took out what looked like a little bottle of anal lubricant and applied some of the product around her arse. She searched for Rob looking around and said with a very posh tone:

"Husband darling, come here I will need to hold on to you while this gentleman is drilling my arsehole."

Unexpectedly, I saw a big smile on her face while she looked at the lanky guy.

"Actually darling, if you don't mind, my husband is going to take me first this way. It will make it easier for you once he's cummed inside me."

Rob didn't need to be told twice. His cock was solid as a rock and he asked Mum to give him a suck before filling her up. She cut it quite short as she figured that all that excitement would not make him last long. He did not look for a condom or asked if it would be necessary, allegedly being her husband. He carefully bent her over, facing the wall and presented his fat muscle. "Wooouuuch that's going to hurt" I thought as he entered her back door. As expected, she moaned wildly once she got fully impaled.

"Aaaah...aaah...fuck no, it hurts...ahh you're too big!" Then the burning sensation must have stopped as she became quiet. Rob started to move slowly inside out.

"Mmm Linda...you are behaving like a little whore tonight, aren't you?" he said. "You're taking anyone, you filthy slut!" As a punishment, he started a series of full withdrawals before penetrating her again. Each time she was moaning louder.

"You dirty bitch, you're like an open bar, he? Free for all?"

She could not reply to this and was just trying to stand while being pounded by her lover. She only turned her head backwards when she heard Rob breathe heavily and utter a high-pitched squeal. He put his hands on her shoulders and squeezed his body against her while releasing his seed. The feel of semen being deposited in her anal cavity made her come with two or three big "Oh, yeeessss!" exclamations.

Rob disengaged and kind of sighed of relief as if he had just received some form of medical care calming an acute pain. A few seconds later, he relaxed and turned towards the lanky guy:

"I think she's all ready for you. It is an avenue that you've got there!" he told him with a satisfied tone.

Thanks to the help of other guys using the phone torches, I was discretely videoing from a short distance what was happening. I thought that Dad would be most satisfied once he gets a copy of this and enjoys it comfortably seated in his Seattle hotel.

The lanky guys had been wanking furiously, and his long thin cock in hand, he approached Mum like a predator. Given his size down there, she would cope more easily than with Rob's cock. In theory, this would have been true. But the new guy was no poet and actually looked a bit weird. I suppose that is what you would expect when you meet strangers at night, in the woods...and for sex! He showed absolutely no care and pushed himself inside her arse without any warning, even less with a greeting. He was here to fuck raw meat like a beast. She looked above her shoulders feeling his hammer and checking nothing suspicious was happening. Rob got closer and felt concerned about her well-being, wondering whether the guy was going to get carried away and do something silly. But he chilled after his initial powerful thrust.

"Your wife, she's amazing mate...pfwaaah... I wish I had legs, tits and holes like that at home...and she takes it well up the arse!" he commented. "Would you like me to remove the condom and come inside like you did?" Immediately Mum yelled a big fat no and Rob rescued the situation.

"Sorry you can't and wearing a condom now, that would defeat the object. Instead, why don't you come over her black stockings, I'd love to see that."

"Ok boss!" the lanky guy replied. He gave Mum a few more thrusts, slower but deeper which make her moan even louder. He pulled out, removed the condom, asked Mum to turn around.

"What have you got for me boy?" she asked while rubbing and squeezing her tits. Thirty seconds of furious wanking did the trick. He released a big thick load over the top of her stockings, brushing and spreading the cum.

The last guy who made a move was another grandad, probably in his late sixties. Very politely, he said hello to Mum and asked her:

"I'd love to kiss and lick your big boobs. I have never had a chance to play with a big pair like that before."

"You're a boob man, I see" she replied. "Go ahead but it might be messy."

To her surprise, he didn't care. On the contrary he licked the big globes and focused on her nipples. Not a square inch was spared and he cleaned all the sperm that had previously landed on that part of Mum's body

"Good man, oohh yeahhh, what a nice tongue...mmm" After a while, she decided to return the favour and knelt down.

"Give me your big balls, I want to lick them too." She immediately regretted this as the guy was monstrously hairy down there and after a couple of mouthfuls, she had collected more than a few pubic hairs inside her mouth. Without complaining, she moved to his penis and delivered a masterful blowjob. As he became hard, she took his dick off her mouth and let him ejaculate all over her face.

As this was the last guy, I slowly moved away from the scene as did the rest of the crowd. Mum was standing up, had a quick chat with Rob, covered herself with the coat and started moving around the café building. What a show it had been! Not crossing their path, I made my way to the car and I saw them heading to theirs. I was about to leave, text Mum to congratulate her and tell her I would be home before them...when I saw in my mirror a car with full beams on, at full speed and moving towards Rob and Mum's car. Guys who had been attending the show deserted the place like rats and left the car park at the speed of light. That's when I realised that the car in question was a police one. Two cops got off and started to chat with the two lovers. In the state Mum was, with her high heels, coat, lingerie and most of all, caked with semen, an explanation would be hard to find.

I stayed at a distance close to my car trying to figure out what was happening. I remembered that Dad had asked me to take care of Mum and there we were... first night, and she could end up at the police station. Fortunately, as none of us had been caught in the act, I thought it would be hard for the cops to push the matter any further. Suddenly, as I was meditating about the outcome of this evening, one of the policemen turned around, noticed me and came forward. He did not seem to be threatening and approached in a quite relaxed fashion. Having a closer look at him, I suspected he was not the sharpest knife in the toolbox but I played Mr "Compliant" along with Mr "Humble" to avoid any trouble.

"Good evening, Sir...enjoying the fresh air tonight?" he started.

"Hmmm yes officer, a bit cool now though."

"Sure! I am surprised...nothing much to do here at this time of the night! Tell me...not doing anything suspicious or trading into illegal activities?"

Once again, I did not want to play smart as it might upset him.

"Officer, I can assure you, no dodgy dealing, no taking drugs, no drinking, definitely not and I am happy if you want to check my car. I am going to be honest with you...just taking advantage of that beautiful couple in the other car."

"I see, lovely lady, isn't she? Do you know you could be booked for public exposure with them?"

I refused to argue and kept silent for a few moments. Then with my guilty face, I said:

"Nobody wanted to offend anyone and because it is very dark, we kept it very discrete. I know this lady and her man and believe me, they do not want any trouble, they are professionals and very well respected. I guess they just had this fantasy."

I got lucky that he did not want to check my ID. He could have realised that I had the same name as Mum. He looked at me for a second and said:

"OK, I appreciate your honesty but these people and you should know better. Keep your fantasy behind doors."

That's when I realised that Mum, Rob and I could all get fined, and worse get a warning or caution that might show on our criminal records. Out of panic, I thought of something that might save us.

"Officer, these guys are just living out their fantasies this week and if it could be of interest..."

He looked at me, mesmerised and I thought "Josh, that's it, with your big gob, you are going to be done for exposure and even worse, corruption now." He asked me if I was kidding him to which I confirmed that I was not.

"Why not after all... but I am taking your plate details... so if you are trying to trick me...face the consequences! Right, let me speak to my colleague."

He called the other officer and they had a chat for at last five minutes. Ending their conversation with a laugh, the officer that had just talked to me came back.

"Ok, let me know the details and we can settle it this way."

"Thanks ever so much officer, you won't regret it. But please do not say anything to the lady in the car. I will have to speak to her.

I sighed of relief when I saw Rob and Mum's car starting to move and leave the car park. My plan had worked, at least for now. I would have to make sure that I could make it happen. The policemen let me leave soon after and I made my way home. It was close to midnight and approaching our house, I chose to leave my car 50 yards away in the street so that I would not face a chance to bump into Rob and Mum. They probably drove back at break neck speed as I saw Rob pass me by on his own, having just dropped off Mom. Luckily, he did not see me. I ventured inside the house and saw Mum making herself a drink still wearing her coat and heels.

"Oh Josh, you're here, I was about to text you. Did you see what happened with the police? They scared the shit out of me!"

"I know Mum. They spoke to me too."

"I am so lucky we have not been arrested or something."

"I know. Don't worry, I played the very honest guy and we came to an understanding."

"Rob told them we had an extramarital affair and this would be the end of us if we had to go to Court or got a criminal record. It's really lucky they did not turn up 15 minutes earlier."

"Ha, ha yes. They let you go because I made some kind of arrangement with them. I will tell you later. Yes, you were a busy bee. Gosh, you were so hot, all the guys were in La La Land, so much they could not believe their luck."

"I was really starving for cocks tonight."

"I saw that!" I replied while opening her coat. I could still see all the semen that had been deposited there and that was now crusty. Her face also showed the same marks. That sent me over the top. I open my trousers, got my cock out and said to her:

"Please suck me off like the dirty whore you are!"

In this very sexual moment, it did not shock or offend her. She put her drink aside, knelt down, looked at me and said:

"Actually, I fancied a snack with my drink!"

I lasted no more than a couple of minutes, she swallowed the lot and looked again at me, suggesting with her eyes: "Who's the boss here?"

We spent our Sunday relaxing and I took advantage of our "day off" to send a long narration to Dad, the video that I had shot at the dogging spot and details of the deal that I had negotiated. Later in the day, i.e. morning for him, I could only imagine that his breakfast must have tasted very sweet when he read or viewed what I had forwarded to him.