Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one uttered a word or couldn't do so.

"Do you think this will be suitable for a party or clubbing? I wonder if it's not showing a bit too much?" she teased them.

The dress was backless and nearly nothing was left to our imagination. Dad was indeed a very kinky man and I would never have thought, a few months ago, that he would have dressed his wife with an outfit like this one.

"So... guys, do you approve?"

Kumar whispered again something to their ears and said: "There is only one way to know Ms Linda...down there it never lies" he said while looking at his clients' bulges. The two guys looked at each other and started to unzip and let their hard cocks breathe.

Mum moved closer: "Hmm what do we have here?" sounding like a horny bitch. "I think I will have to deflate these cocks otherwise you will never be able to put them back inside your trousers and leave this place."

"Eh, eh yes you are right I guess" one of the guys stuttered.

She still faced the two guys, standing and grasped their medium size cocks. She started with a slow wank.

"How does it feel guys? Like my soft hands massaging your dicks? Maybe would you like to feel my tits? As you can see, they are easy access today."

"Come on don't be shy guys!" Kumar mumbled while getting around and behind my mother. He gently scooped out her two big globes out of the mini dress and added "Aren't they beautiful...mmm and really soft...have a feel!"

One of the two old guys made a move and grabbed Mum's boobs. His hands were not big enough to fully hold them. Then he looked at her and without speaking a word, he bent over and started to lick ferociously her left nipple. Hid tongue was all over the place and, getting carried away, he bit her which made her startle.

"Easy tiger... go slowly... that's it...suck it, you dirty man!"

Kumar was now groping her arse. He had unzipped and released his snake. For a moment I thought he was going to fuck her from behind. But he kept it to a solid wanking. The second old guy was not very daring and Mum could hardly reach his cock whereas the other one was all over her. Seeking to calm the game down, she disengaged and asked the shy guy:

"Come closer, why don't you put your hard cock between my boobs?"

He got closer, she knelt down and squeezed her tits around his dick. She lubricated it with her saliva for an easy glide. You should have seen the guy's face. He was holding my mum's tits completely tight and kept his thrusts at a high pace. He was now fucking her tits like a rocket. On each of her sides, Kumar and the first guy were wanking furiously. She looked at them licking her lips and in no time, they understood the message. Both cocks had got very close to her mouth and she started sucking them in turn. Taking her breath, she warned them:

"Don't mess my face guys as I have other commitments after here...and the dress is new, so..."

She had not finished her sentence that the guys on her left released a huge wad of spunk on her tits and Kumar followed in the same fashion a few seconds later. She smiled at them but I was not sure if it was because they had been compliant or because they had unloaded quite a lot of semen. However, the guy who was fucking her boobs saw that slightly differently as his cock was now rubbing all the spunk that covered her chest.

"Thanks guy for the mess, you could have warned me...fuck!"

They did not know if they had to apologise but sensing a potential argument, my Mum deflated the situation.

"And for you...the special treatment." She grabbed his hard cock and stuffed it down her throat, moaning. She took it out, licked the tip and carefully sucked it looking at the guy until he could not take it any longer. One minute later, he emptied his balls in her mouth and she swallowed the lot without protesting.

"Mmm...you needed that, didn't you?" she asked.

"You bet. I had not come in two weeks...wow, I feel much better now" he replied.

"What about this young man?" Kumar said, realising I was still watching. "He's been left out the poor guy."

Mum cut it short. "Sorry I really have to go now, another time. Maybe these two gents could get me something as a thank you?"

Kumar was ecstatic, guessing that a few sales were looming. "No pressure lads, but if you're game, come around and I am sure we could choose a few things for Ms Linda." And they gladly agreed.

I paid the stuff that I had bought and left the shop as Mum was cleaning herself and getting dressed.

I texted her to let her know where I was parked and she joined me 15 minutes later.

"Hi Mum, Dad has not even left for the whole week...and God, what a start!"

"I know. I can't believe I let them drag me into this. Mind you, with all the talking about this coming week, I guess that my hormones were flying. Why didn't you join them? I could have sucked you off."

"I thought about it but I wanted to keep my big load for tonight" I said laughing.

"Oh my God, you're showing your age already. Can't pop twice?"

"No, I could have, but these two old pervs... I don't know, I didn't want to mix with them...and Kumar is a creep..."

"Well my darling, you guys always want dirty and when it comes to it...you suddenly feel shy. You should have been aroused seeing me like a slut having fun with old cocks, ha, ha...and wait tonight, it might be worse!"

"What? Worse? Are you visiting a geriatric park?"

She looked at her watch and her face changed. "Shit, it's past one o'clock. Let's go home quick. Your father will be dancing around, waiting for us. He can't miss his flight."

She checked her face and made sure no trace of her fun was left. Little did she know that, while I was waiting for her in the car, I had debriefed my father. Needless to say, he was very pleased with his little air hostess.

When we reached home, Dad's suitcase was already ready by the front door. It didn't take him long to join us in the kitchen as we were having a snack, rather than full lunch.

"Hello guys, I thought you had forgotten about me! Where were you?" he enquired.

I let Mum answer that, thinking these two were the best actors in the area. And she didn't fail to find a pretext based on the need for shopping and going to the pharmacy. We made our move shortly after to Heathrow airport where traffic was heavy as you could expect on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Mum kept giving Dad a million of recommendations as if he had been a young teenager visiting the other side of the world. I knew this was pure fake concern as she was pretty happy to see him go and focus on the rest of the week. "Please don't forget to call or text us when you're there...Have you taken all your documents... what about your driving licence?" the list was endless.

Once in the terminal, Dad checked in and did not want to wait with us, though I am sure he would have enjoyed parading his wife. Many men, either travellers or airport staff, were staring at her with disbelief, probably wondering which airlines she was working for and hoping to fly with or interact with her at some point. After a long chat with my Mum, he took me apart and said:

"So... what's happening tonight, do you know?"

"No Dad, she did not want to tell me as I am not in charge of the fun. I have told her I would think of something for the end of the week before you travel back."

"Ah, you've made your choice?"

"Yeah Dad and it's going to be pretty extreme. Hopefully she will accept but don't ask now. As promised, you will know step by step."

"Nothing too silly and dangerous. Don't forget, you're her ultimate chaperone."

We waved him goodbye and retreated to the car park. Mum got it the car, looked at me and laughed.

"Well, here we are, you're my lover and sex master for the week!" She asked me to get closer and gave me a huge snog before we shot off. On the way back home, she confessed that she was mega horny and I offered to stop somewhere and fuck her in the back of the car to relieve the pressure. But she declined, saying that it was actually really good to feel that horny and unsatisfied. She mentioned that she would have a "solid appetite" later tonight. Talking of which, I suddenly remember that I had forgotten to ask her what was going to happen. Back at home and after she checked that Dad's flight had taken off and was en route to Seattle, I threw the question:

"I need to know Mum for tonight."

"Sure darling. Rob, whom you met at the Convention, is going to pick me up for dinner at 8.30 p.m."

"Ah, it's only a romantic evening then, I thought it was nothing about cheating on Dad, just sex" I snapped with a tad of jealousy.

"Hell no, it's not an affair. Pure sex like the one we had at the party. It is just, because I am offering fun. He's loving it and as a thank you, he's taking me for dinner."

"Then what's happening afterwards? Don't tell me you're going clubbing or dancing somewhere!"

"Don't be daft. As I said, it is going to be wild and I have butterflies in my stomach at the thought of it. I have never done that before."

"Blimey Mum, are you going tell me?"

"We are going dogging! Ta...da!!"

"Wow...really, whereabout?"

"It's not too too far. Rob told me it was called Ockham Common near Wisley Gardens."

She checked her phone, looked up for a message and added: "Yeah, Rob says there is a huge car park with a café and woods where you can play safely. Apparently, Saturdays are usually busy there."

"Busy?" I asked, "funny because it is in the middle of nowhere!"

"Rob said it's a national sport and I suppose when it's dark, there are different crowds: gays, young men, old men, married men, single ones, desperate ones and pervs like you...That's why I could have gone with you, but for my safety, I needed a more physical presence. No offence, but as you know, you would not want to mess with him. Also a few guys from work may join. They were there too at the Convention."

"That could be hot and I hope you'll still be hungry after dinner...I mean hungry for cocks."

"You have no idea; I am already soaking wet. This is so very wrong but so good at the same time...but I should get ready, so be warned, the bathroom will be mine until 7 o'clock. Rob is coming bang at 8 p.m., so please will you mind leaving the house for a little while? I don't want him to see you, especially if you are going dogging too."

"Have you chosen what to wear? Has to be slutty for dogging!"

"Don't worry, guys won't last long when they see me! But for dinner, I will keep it discrete."

"So, will you be coming back here?"

"No, we're going to have dinner at the Stag & Bull Inn in Richmond...very nice but not in the right direction to Wisley or home. I will change in the restaurant bathroom and, as I have a coat, that'll be fine. I will text you when we leave the restaurant and drive to the dogging place. As you are going to be closer than us, that won't be a problem for you to be there on time."

I now had all the information that I needed and retreated to my bedroom while she was making herself a queen. I checked the weather on line and saw that the temperature would drop to a mere 10 degrees in the evening with possibly light rain. I thought that it might not be ideal to attract a crowd but hey ho, as she said, it was Saturday, and probably many guys needed to have their balls drained anyway. I checked the swinger website, logged into our profile, selected a list of preferred male members whom I had had a chance to chat with before, and sent them a generic email saying: "The wife wants cock tonight. She will be playing at Ockham Common near Wisley. Meet us at the main car park near the café. From 10.30 p.m. or possibly later. Don't talk to her and more importantly, don't refer to this ad as she is unaware that I am recruiting strangers. Play fair and square and you're likely to be rewarded."

At 7.15 p.m. I finally heard Mum coming out of the bathroom. Knowing how she might be ravaged at the end of the night, I wondered whether it was really necessary that she took so much time. I had a quick shower myself and dressed casually as I was going nowhere apart from my later visit to the woods. I said goodbye to Mum, asked her to text me in case her plans might change for some reason. I did not want to visit any friend, especially unannounced, and resolved myself to stay hidden behind the house. It did not take long for a car to approach...a black Mercedes. Surely Rob had arrived. I was wondering whether he would try to give her a quick shag before taking her to the restaurant but it did not happen as I heard them 10 minutes later drive out. As I had a couple of hours to kill, I took advantage of that time to check my messages on the swinger website. My carefully chosen shortlist of guys had paid off as 6 of them confirmed they would be travelling to the dogging spot. Good choice, as they probably would not see very often beauty queens or trophy wives in a place like that anytime soon.

Though it would take me less than twenty minutes to drive to Ockham, I had become like a lion in a cage and I decided to leave the house before 10 o'clock. I would wait there, take the temperature and in case some idiots, the police or any fun killer might roam around there, I would alert Mum.

I found the place without too much difficulty despite the fact that the car park entrance was pretty narrow. The place was dark as you would expect but life was buoyant. Many cars were coming in or out. I had researched this dogging spot and had learnt that it was a huge meeting point for gays. Which in a way reassured me as I was wondering how Mum would cope if all these guys had been here for her. Time passed and at 10.30 p.m. Mum sent me a text saying "sorry late, service taking ages here, ETA more likely 11.15/11.30." I quickly accessed my phone and sent an update on the swinger website about the new timing. I had taken with me an old pair of binoculars, and though they were not night vision, they allowed me to figure out what was happening in the cars parked around me as well as near the café, at the top of the car park. Obviously at this time of the night, everything was shut but a few guys were wandering around. They were probably fed up waiting inside their cars, and for most of them, walking around was a way to be patient and hopefully be rewarded with the arrival of a couple. As expected, as 11.15 p.m., another message landed: "Close. 2 or 3 mn" I assessed the number of cars parked near the café and counted approximately 20 of them. All quiet and no troublemakers in sight.

Then I saw the black Mercedes. It came from behind and passed my car before following the path further on and managing luckily to find a narrow space not very far from the café. I put on a woollen hat, very low down to my eyebrows, fully covering my hair and ears. Rob did not know me, but it was just in case he would have seen a picture of me somewhere at home.

They parked the car and stayed put for a couple of minutes. Rob fiddled with his interior light for about 30 seconds after this, pretending to look for something. The message was clear: "look guys, there's a gorgeous babe in the passenger's seat." I smiled at the fact that, as soon as Rob's light went off, most of the guys seated in the other cars felt the urge to go for a stroll and get closer to the Mercedes. Funnily, they were all walking or stretching their legs around it, quickly trying to look inside when passing by. Not very subtle, but at least respectful. Very well-educated predators! Another couple of minutes passed, for the couple to settle their nerves I imagined, and Rob finally opened his door, exchanged a few words with guys around the car and went to open Mum's door. They stood by the car for a while, chit chatting and this obviously attracted even more wanderers. That's when I decided it was time to join. Rob was giving instructions:

"Guys, please, be civilised, no rugby scrum here. We have plenty of wipes. Please use them, we don't want smelly dicks. We also have plenty of condoms. We'll see how things go but if there is penetration, nothing bareback, ok? That is... if you are interested enough in playing with this lady?"

There were laughs and jokes and various other comments such as "Fuck me look at that... is she real?... you bet, any time... look at her knockers..."

Most of the guys were now touching themselves and wanking. Rob, seeing the number of men adding up gradually to the existing crowd, spoke to Mum: "Darling, we are going behind the café building, there are only trees and bushes on that side, no one will see us. Can you make it with your heels?" She nodded yes without saying anymore. The darkness, the wood environment, the strangers made her feel - understandably - a little nervous.

A couple of followers were using their phones as torches to guide them through but Rob reminded them not to take any pictures or video of the fun. Everybody went round the building and despite the vegetation very close, there was enough space for all viewers and actors. Mum had her back against the wall; she looked around and undid her coat. Tension was at its highest as she revealed high heel black knee boots, matching stockings and suspenders, a black pvc under bust corset and nothing to cover her tits. I guess that for everyone Christmas had come early. Her closely shaven pussy was uncovered and ready for use.

Even if it was pretty dark where we were, I could see the faces mesmerised by my mother's body. There were no David Gandy or Daniel Craig. Most of the guys were over fifty and the rest were younger lads who had probably stopped here after an evening at the pub. Two males of the first category ventured by Mum's side and started to grope her tits, whispering a "hello" as some form of civilised introduction. Their hands did not stay very long there as they found their way to her exposed cunt lips. One finger, two and then three tested how ready she was. One of the old guys said:

"Hmmm, you're all wet down there" and added loudly "she must be desperate for cocks tonight. Do you want some darling, he? Plenty of choice here?"

Her eyes were nearly closed as the fingers were doing their jobs and she was caught by surprise when the other guy got carried away. He had started masturbating after having a feel between her legs, but he was so worked up by the whole vision in front of his eyes, that he could not prevent an early ejaculation. White cream went all over Mum's stockings and when he got finished, he rubbed his cock along her stockings and stuck it under her suspender belt.

"Well done" was the only thing Mum could say, taking with pride the fact that her first assailant had not lasted more than a few seconds. Without losing any time, she bent over and caught the other cock to stick it in her mouth. The old man was going as deeply as he could and was pushing the back of her head towards him. Her slurpy noises aroused even more the crowd and me in particular. I was rock hard and thought it would be the good time to roll down a condom on my dolphin. All the guys were looking at each other, figuring who would be next and, as time waits for no one, I moved in and passed the guy who had just released his spunk. I could have fucked my mother bareback but obviously this would have the recipe for trouble and I did not want my Mum to screw strangers who were not covered. While she was sucking the same guy, I grabbed her ass on full display and stuffed her fanny without any preliminary. She was unbelievably wet and her cunt felt so warm and welcoming. I paced myself to make my pleasure last and could hear some encouragements from the crowd.

"Yeah, that's it, fuck that bitch... give her what she needs...she must be a prossy or a pornstar" were among the few things that reached me. Just to make sure that she knew who was fucking her, I told her: "your husband must be so lucky, I would fuck you all day long if you were mine..." She knew that voice, looked back and smiled.