Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days after her meeting with Herzschinger, she received a call, as expected from her boss.

"Hi Linda... I hope you are still OK now that the dust has settled a little bit?" he enquired. After Mum reassured him that everything was fine, he added:

"So back to our business: next Saturday is when the party in honour of the Emir takes place in Chelsea at his new mansion. I count on you to supervise all arrangements and make sure it is out of this world. You have carte blanche. But, before this, I would like to check if you could make yourself available on Friday morning?"

"Ehhh... yes Mr Herzschinger... what do you have in mind?" Mum asked.

"Well Linda, despite all the unpleasant business that took place, I have always considered you as a very talented property consultant... Shame we have to part company... You will be missed Linda, you will... and to me when a colleague like you has to leave, it's like mourning in a way."

"Thanks for your kind words Mr Herzschinger and I will miss all of you at the branch, but I do not really see how this..."

"Well, this mourning thing is actually my fantasy Linda!"

"What do you mean?"

"A little roleplay Linda... I want you to be dressed like a very hot widow... and we will be both meet at a cemetery near Redhill on Friday morning... I have an acquaintance there who passed away a few years ago and it'll be an opportunity to bring flowers. But you will play the poor lady who has just lost her dearest husband or lover. And after a few prayers there, I might dry your tears and bring a big smile on your face."

"You mean you want to play in a cemetery?"

"Yes Linda, indeed!" he fired back... "Don't worry, there will be no one or hardly anyone at this time of the day. This cemetery has an extended part with graves and in a park. It's like going for a stroll through the woods with benches and paths here and there. As I said you shall be dressed as the hottest widow on the planet and I don't care if it is hard to walk in heels. To complete the fantasy, I would appreciate if your chauffeur was present... maybe your husband? I know he's your usual cuckold."

She rolled her eyes thinking that men were all the same. Give them an opportunity and they would turn into filthy sexual beasts. But she had no choice and was anyway expecting something of the kind.

"I'll see what I can do to please Mr Herzschinger but it is a big ask!"

"No Linda, it is not... your future for this is not a tall order!"

The very same evening Mum summoned Dad and I to the kitchen just before dinner. She let us know the latest gossips she had heard and what her boss was expecting. Dad welcomed this with a grin and agreed, to my surprise, very quickly:

"You had it coming Linda and I can't blame your boss! Maybe I will come along if it is not too late in the morning... and Josh, you will drive us and will check the surroundings while your Mum and her boss mourn. The least we can afford is another scandal being caught by a member of the public or a cemetery worker."

He then added: " Josh, you will also help your mother for the party. It has to be really outstanding and in any case you have met the Emir. God knows, this very rich man might reward both of you in some kind of way."

We were back on the saddle for new sexual adventures but this time, Mum made sure that her husband was aware of everything and, more importantly, consented to it. Once bitten...

On Thursday, Dad and I prepared our suits to look the part and Mum went shopping for some accessories to complete her outfit. After all the drama and scare of the previous days, I got excited at contemplating my Mum play again, even if this time, she did not have other options.

Her boss gave her a final call in the evening to confirm that the meeting at the cemetery was still on at 9 a.m. the following day but that she also was going to be needed most of the morning. He could not give further details and we wondered what was the reason behind this. Was he going to take her back to the office and renegotiate anything?

After having had difficulties to fall asleep, I woke up later than expected in the morning and at 7.15 a.m. my father banged on my door shouting : "Are you up yet?". A quick breakfast and shower and 30 minutes later, I was ready to be my parents' chauffeur. Mum joined us at the last minute as she wanted to make sure her appearance would not disappoint. And it certainly didn't. Once more, my mother left me speechless with her good and classy looks.

She was wearing a tight black satin skirt and blouse, completed by a coat of the same colour she was wearing on her arm. Her stockings were also black as well as her 5 inch stilettos. As her boss had clearly stated "hot widow", she had gone heavy on the make-up and bright red lipstick. She had also applied some very prominent fake eyelashes. But the jewel on the crown was a pillbox hat with a veil covering half of her face and black gloves. She definitely was a caricature of a hot widow and in my opinion had successfully turned herself into a man's dream.

Despite being the cuckold he usually was... and would continue to be, Dad's behaviour with her had changed since the latest events. He had now turned into a kind of alpha male and was quite assertive with his wife and even, to a lesser extent, with me.

They both sat in the back of the family Jaguar I was about to drive. As soon as I started the engine, the old boy commented:

" Linda, are you OK and ready for this?"

She nodded and whispered: "I think I am... it's just... it's my boss and I had never imagined I would have..."

"Yes, I understand" he replied. "Relax and don't forget, your performance might decide your future in the real estate industry. Mmm... God knows why your boss wants you all morning?"

"We'll see darling... but given he will have had his little fantasy come true at the cemetery, I don't think that he will be wishing for more... at least from a kinky point of view. Maybe an opportunity, hopefully!"

"Sure Linda. Anyway, we will be in Redhill in half an hour and I want you to be ready." He fetched something in the inside pocket of his suit.

Thanks to the mirror, I could guess Mum's expression under her veil when she realised it was a butt plug.

"What's this for?"

"Your little arse my love. In case your boss wishes to use it, I thought it would be a wise idea to get it prepared and enlarged."

"But I am all dressed up now and we're in the car!" she protested.

" Lift your skirt up, get your knees on the back seat and point your arse towards me before Josh starts the car." After a moment of hesitation, she complied and did as requested. She had carefully rolled her skirt up around her waist showing the top of her stockings, her suspenders and knickers, all perfectly matched with the same black.

Dad kept silent and moved her thong down. To my surprise, he lowered his head and started rimming her. Mum became as surprised as myself and uttered a few "oohs and aahhs" to express her satisfaction. This did not last long and Dad gently inserted his middle finger into her arsehole, going slowly but deeper and deeper.

After a minute or so, he said : "Much better, much better... your arse is really tight and my finger was much needed" before grabbing the butt plug which looked pretty large with its oval form. He applied some kind of lube onto it and started to insert it into Mum's anus.

The thing was pretty big and she immediately voiced her discomfort despite his gentle penetration. Once the plug was fully in, only what looked like a diamond shape was emerging from her arse. Dad also retrieved another device from his pocket and showed it to his wife.

"This one is for me... it's a remote... as your butt plug can be set up for vibration. I will test it before we are at destination." Mum was about to roll her skirt down and get in passenger mode position but Dad stopped her.

" Stay exactly as you are!". He opened his door and got off the car. " Darling, in the same position, slide down towards the door."

She moved as requested and he helped her position her arse just by the door opening.

" Now, finally, Linda, we need to get your pussy ready and I do not have another plug."

"I'll be fine Michael, don't worry, I'll be ready..." she replied with a worried tone.

"No, no... we're not taking any chance."

Then he called me. "Josh come around here!"

I opened my door and went around the car to where they stood.

"Son... and chauffeur of mine... get your dick out and give a few poundings to your mother!"

I was bemused but I knew the game. Nothing was a surprise any more.

"Josh, she obviously can't suck you to get you hard. We want to keep her make-up pristine. So... give her a gentle fuck for a minute but do not come at any cost. She has to be pristine down there too. We just want her to be aroused, wet and ready."

I did not say anything and complied. Dad looked surprised when he saw me going to the other side of the car. I wanted Mum to see me wank and get hard. Cock in hand, I looked at her pretty and well made-up face, and got aroused myself. She saw me becoming gradually hard and fully erect. I rubbed my tool against the window as if I was pretending to rub it all over her face. That really did the trick and I heard her moan.

Now was the time to go back near Dad and face the lovely arse that was offered to me. She was ready and my cock slid inside her pussy with no resistance. Blimey, that was divine to fuck her bareback. I remembered to go very slow for fear of releasing a hefty load. Dad approved my actions but stopped me right there:

"Good job buddy, but that's enough, she's not your wife and the pleasure you will give her from now on will only depend on my good will. Understood?"

I withdrew, knowing she was as wet as the River Thames. Her old boss would surely love the experience.

Mum got out of the car, rolled her skirt down and insisted that we waited for her a few seconds so that she could check her glamorous appearance in the hallway mirror of the house. Obviously, on that subject, she was not quite trusting us.

After a long and silent 30 minutes, we reached our destination: an isolated cemetery along a busy road near Redhill. A layby allowed visitors to park just by the entrance. It was nearly 9 a.m. and a big BMW already occupied the first space. Mum immediately recognised Mr Herzschinger's car, despite the fact that no one was in it.

"Josh" Dad said, "Please get in there and check if her boss is waiting for us. With your Mum's heels, I don't think we should wander around every corner of this cemetery to find him."

I had not bothered to ask Mum the man's description as I knew exactly what he looked like. The corporate website of the estate agency had given me plenty of opportunity to find his picture. It did not take me long to find him as he was standing only a few yards on the other side of the main gate.

No way I could have missed him: late fifties, early sixties maybe, slightly fatter than on the pictures and dressed to match Mum's outfit. A black pinstripe suit with a bowler hat made him look like a post-war City guy. What a caricature he was! But I showed no expression, safe in the knowledge that it was a little role play. Nobody was around at this time of the day on a Friday morning, apart from a cemetery worker, dealing in the distance with rubbish and high grasses.

"You must be Mr Herzschinger, I presume?" I ventured.

"Indeed young man!"

"I am Linda's chauffeur and I just want to check where I should tell her and her husband to go."

"Oh sure, yes, thank you very much. Bring her to me here and I will lead the way."

Back to the car, I opened both back doors and led my parents into the cemetery. Mum weirdly felt shaking when I opened the door but Dad looked at me reassuringly:

"She's OK" he said "it's just the vibrating butt plug. She seems to enjoy that!"

He looked at her and enquired: "Are you wet darling?". A quick nod said it all.

Herzschinger had a huge grin on his face when he saw Mum coming through the gate. With open arms, he said:

"Linda, how fabulous you look, well beyond my expectations! You might res a few resurrect a few people here!". Turning towards Dad, he added: "Sir, you certainly are a very lucky man!"

Mum took his arm as the gravel on the ground made her walking very uncertain. Stilettos of that height had clearly not be designed for this kind of terrain. Dad and I followed from a distance, not uttering a word. We went down a long path crossing the traditional and recent part of the cemetery. Then the path hit woodland bordered by benches and you could see left and right, some graves totally nestled between trees and giving a feeling of harmony with nature. Fortunately it had not rained and the ground was very dry and not too difficult for Mum.

Anyway we did not have to go deep into the woods as 30 yards later, Herzschinger stopped in front of a grave.

"Here it is" he said... "the place where this poor Albert rests. Do you remember Linda? He was one of us at the branch and only died one month after you joined. Poor lad... far too young."

"Yes, I do remember" Mum said.

"Well, people come and go. I did not expect him to leave this way. And despite very different circumstances with you Linda, I did not expect either that you would have to leave us."

Dad and I felt awkward for a minute but shut up. It was hard to see Mum's emotions as her face was hidden by the veil but she did not comment, even if she probably thought this role play was sick.

"Anyway" Herzschinger continued "we should pay our respect to our old companion and that is why I required your mourning outfit."

What a hypocrite he was this dirty old man! He just wanted an opportunity to have his employee at his mercy and dressed as a fuckdoll.

After a minute of silence, Mum's boss seemed unpleased. "Look at this, the flowers are all dry, there are footprints by the grave and moss at the bottom of the stone. That is not acceptable!... Ahh wait a second... wait for me darling, I won't be long."

And that was it? Mum looked at us, incredulous, not understanding what was happening. As the old man disappeared from our sight, we were left stranded, not knowing what to do. Dad got closer to Mum.

"Did he tell you anything while you were walking together?"

"No Michael, nothing, I don't know..."

Checking the path to see if Herzschinger was on his way back, Dad realised no one was there. He could not resist groping Mum's arse: "You're very fuckable darling, not really a widow, more like a pornstar dressed up for..."

He did not finish his sentence as a distant "Wait, wait, wait..." was heard. Herzschinger was heading back towards us. But he was not alone. The scruffy worker that we had seen when entering the cemetery was with him, carrying an old bucket and a bag. They both approached rapidly.

"Look Ian... see that?... it is a disgrace, doesn't anyone look after this grave?"

Ian was approximately 70, possibly more. His face had been ravaged by time and possibly alcohol or tobacco. Heavy lines made his skin very peachy.

"Sorry Mr Herzschinger, you know... I am not full time here... the council... they only ask me to work a few hours a week as they cannot recruit someone full time. I try to take care of the place bits by bits, but I have not had a chance to look after the graves around here lately."

"Well do something while we are here, this lady is a very close family member and she's quite upset about the state of this grave. Aren't you Linda?". Herzschinger really insisted on the last piece of the sentence and she quickly understood that she had to play the game.

"Oh dear" she said applying her hands on the sides of her face. "Poor Albert, seeing him in a state like this... I am lost for words..." she said stuttering.

Old Ian did not need to listen more. He took the sponge in the bucket, removed the moss, discarded the old flowers, grabbed a little rake attached to his bucket and tidied all around the grave. In less than 10 minutes the job was done.

"Hope it's alright Sir?"

"Good man, yes, much better, at least a bit of decency around here."

"No worries Sir, if there is anything else I can do, let me know."

Herzschinger took his wallet out his pocket and got a couple of notes out of it to tip the old man.

"Oh no Sir" he said as if on the verge to commit a crime. "I cannot take any financial reward. Strict policy of the council. I do not want any trouble, you know."

"But surely we'll keep this between you and me!"

"No Sir, I am very grateful but that's not worth taking the risk."

Herzschinger seemed annoyed and turned towards Mum : "Linda, are you satisfied with the man's job?"

"Sure, I feel much better for poor Albert."

"Well in that case and as Ian cannot accept money, maybe you could reward him differently?". He turned to the worker: "Can you get it up man?"

Ian looked bemused and I am not sure he understood. Mum froze and figured where this was going.

"Ian, I mean... look at this lady... do you think you could get hard if she was nice to you?"

He was like a rabbit caught in the lights.

Herzschinger turned again towards Mum. "Linda, as he's given a good polish to the stone, would you mind polishing his old tool?"

Never mind if this was unexpected or orchestrated, she felt that she could not say no.

"Oh, eeehh, yes, sure, maybe if I sit on the bench here and then he can..."

Ian looked worried. "Is this legit Sir? And these men around here, are they OK?"

"Yes Ian, we have been offering you a little reward as a token of our gratitude. Everybody is happy about it" Herzschinger launched. Dad secretly approved.

Mum took her coat off andsat on the bench, lifted her veil revealing her beautiful face and painted lips. Dad seized the occasion and pressed on the butt plug remote. Immediately Mum moaned like a real bitch in heat.

Not believing his luck, Ian got closer and unbuttoned his trousers and pulled out a small dick out of his underpants.

Remembering that I had wipes in my pockets, I moved forward:

"Mr Ian, maybe would you like to use one of the wipes before..."

The old man took it and used it very quickly while Herzschinger snapped : "Young man, if we need your attention, I can assure you I will come and ask!". I do not think he needed a reply and I stayed put.

Mum slightly moved her head forward and without hesitation engulfed the small cock. The balls were mega hairy and she stayed well away from them. She focused on the shaft. Her lips went up and down leaving huge marks on the cock. Then she focused on his glans uncovering the foreskin. The tip of her tongue investigated the urethral opening like a pro. Then it moved downward to fetch the frenulum.

By that point Ian did not know in which world he lived. His cock had been very small but it was now fully erect and displaying a reasonable size. Mum was an expert at teasing. She kept it soft, looking now and then upwards at Ian, making sure he was enjoying his treat. Carried away by the pleasure he was experiencing he tried to lay his right hand behind Mum's head and grope her tits.

Herzschinger intervened briskly. "Ian, she's in charge, do not touch her. This lady has other commitments afterwards." He complied but did not find the strength to apologise.

Mum increased the pace and the bulbous mushroom was now really invading her mouth. She pressed the second "teasing" button: verbal encouragement.

" See, it pays off to help a poor lady like me. Do you enjoy my lips?"

"Oh, oh, yes Ma'am... aahh!"

"My mouth really likes your cock... it's quite meaty."

She went down the shaft, licked every bit again then simulated kissing the glans. "You like it there don't you? Long time since you came?". Her lips were circling the head, while her tongue kept licking its tip. She was about to make another lewd comment when, with no warning, he sent all he had inside her mouth. And there was a lot. Mum closed her eyes for a moment, making sure not to swallow the cream that Ian had deposited.