Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herzschinger greeted the guys: "Hello my friends, how are you?... Easy buddies, easy... let's be civilised!"

We finally arrived towards a middle aged North African guy who was seating next to another man at the back of the room. They both smiled and said hello to Mum's boss, even offering a high five. No doubt they knew very well Herzschinger, who broke the ice and stated:

"Mohammed, Khalid... how the devil are you? You see... I kept my promise... but even better than that, I came with the most beautiful woman in London... What do you think?"

He stepped aside presenting Mum to his hosts

Mohammed agreed : "Good treat, beautiful female... must be an expensive one... should be in Hollywood, not here."

Herzschinger pulled the lead and said: "She is amazing, isn't she? All mine... she's not shy and she loves men, lots of them... she's so precious that she even has special security with these two men behind her!" Then to our surprise, he snogged her passionately.

Mohammed nodded positively. He made a sign asking Mum to kneel in front of him and her boss pulled again the lead to make her do so. The Arab man moved his head forward, lifted her veil and gave her a welcome kiss.

"Undo my belt" he said to her. She did not resist and opened his trousers. She knew what she had to do and extracted a big mamba. She had not started sucking him for more than thirty seconds than several other men moved around us and started to grope her arse.

One grabbed a condom from Herzschinger's carrier bag, put it on and knelt to the ground. Without asking authority from any of us or Mohammed, he rolled Mum's skirt up, pushed aside her thongs and penetrated her with no preliminaries.

He was fucking her like an animal, banging her pussy as if his life depended on it. Four other black men around him were shouting encouragements "go, go...yeah fuck man, fuck!". At that pace, there was no way he was going to last long, especially as these guys had not had sex for quite a long time.

One minute later, he withdrew, removed the condom and ejaculated all over Mum's arse while she was still sucking Mohamed's cock.

Herzschinger was now wanking too. Who would have guessed that he could have managed a second erection so quickly after discharging at the cemetery? Meanwhile Mum ended up swallowing the big load that the leader had been saving for her. Immediately the guy seating next to Mohammed filled her mouth, leaving her no time to take a breather.

She sucked him at a quick pace for less than a minute and he pushed her away. He asked everyone to give him some space and lied down, his back against the floor and his cock pointing upwards. Like the dirty slut she was, Mum knew again what was expected. She made sure her skirt was well up her waist, squatted and lowered down on his penis, while pushing her thong to the side and offering her vagina.

Mum started to bounce on the well erect cock while another black guy, who stood by her side, moved her head towards him and forced her to take his huge tool. This one was at least 9 inch long and super girthy. She licked the head presented to her but this was not enough. The guy went deeper and deeper until she had a gagging reflex. I now counted 16 guys circling the scene and most of them had their cocks out.

They guy lying under Mum decided to try something else and withdrew from the hole he had been demolishing. He invaded her arse and asked her to bounce in the same fashion. I suppose that the tightness of the orifice got the better of him and soon after his move, he had to remove the condom and come over her pussy, rubbing his cock all over her nether parts. Cheers were now accompanied by furious wanks.

Without any interruption, another guy lied down on the floor and this time started straight with a sodomy. But now it was four cocks, two her left and two on her right side that she had to suck. Hands were everywhere and her blouse did not resist the assault. She was not dealing with poets there and the garment was literally torn into pieces, revealing a quarter cup bra that did not hide anything of her breast.

Further cheers and things like "big milk... or "big like basketball" were heard. Even Herzschinger added his comments: "Come on slut, milk them all dry... you know you never disappoint."

Dad was in trance and oblivious of the crowd. Like other, he was now wanking too. What a view it was to see Mum covered with big cocks being rubbed all over her face, mouth, hair. Needless to say that her veiled hat had long gone. Guys erupted copiously over her breast and face. Herzschinger had been right. Mum was not scared, she was now searching for the cocks and their loads.

She was nothing less than a conveyer belt. As soon as one of the guys had come, another one was filling the gap.

After another round of creaming, Mum became dishevelled and her make up, eye make and lipstick were ruined. Her face and breast were caked in semen.

She stood up but Herzschinger took her to an old settee where another African guy was seating.

"Sit...my cock... on me" he ordered". He took her pussy that way and snogged her despite her lips were full of cum. He called one of his friend: " Mamadou... help... fuck bitch arse too." He did not need to be asked twice and once the condom was on, his friend started to bang her shithole.

It was hard to guess if her moans were pleasure or pain. The only thing I knew? They were giving it to her, big time! As she was not totally air tight, Herzschinger got close to them and brought his cock to her mouth.

At the sight of this, Dad could not resist any longer. He also brought his cock to her mouth and fought with Herzschinger for access.

"Sorry, Sir, but my wife is such a whore..."

"Ha, Mr Husband, I can't blame you, it's not a whore you have, it's a filthy nympho!" the old man replied while ramming his cock down Mum's throat. "You need to have her serviced more often, she can't be left without sex that long."

A final thrust and Herzschinger released his seed into her mouth. She did not have time to swallow because Dad put his tool and filled her up too. She let both loads drip from her mouth and some of it went straight to the face of the guy fucking her pussy. I am not sure he even realised as he also filled the condom simultaneously while the one doing her arse eventually sprayed all over her stockings and suspenders.

While everyone was giving her some space after having come, I pushed her against the sofa. Nobody noticed but cock in hand, I went for her arse and penetrated her bareback. As she had been well used, my harsh pounding was probably not as much felt as I would have hoped. I thought it would be my kind of revenge after the cemetery episode, but she actually enjoyed it.

Fuck me, she was insatiable. Finally, while I was drilling her, another three black workers saw her head was resting over the back of the settee and they came to feed her with their dolphins. She reached for their cocks as if she had not had any before. That sent me over the top and I dump a big load myself into her arse, then pulled out to rub any residual cum around her pussy.

Dripping even more, she requested more white sauce and got up from the settee to kneel down and present her face to the three cocks. They ended showering her nearly at the same time. I had never seen so much spunk in one session. She was drenched to the point that she could hardly opened her eyes. The whole room was smelling sex to an extent that I felt nauseous. Mum was there standing by the sofa and Herzschinger, realising that no more cock was to be emptied, said:

"Congratulations Linda, not even a porn actress would have done that better than you. When I think of it, maybe I have been too harsh when sacking your male colleagues at the branch. After all, who could have resisted your talents?"

"Which makes me think", he added, "that you will be a great success at the Emir's party. After today, I won't demand anything more but if you go there... and if you happen to show some of your talents of course... With my recommendation letter in hand, your future could be bright again in the real estate world..."

The hat was gone, the skirt was like pieces of strings and her blouse... well, was not a blouse any more. She was covered in man's juice and just standing with stockings, suspenders, heels and a quarter cup bra. We had nothing to clean her, no spare clothes, and she was not to accept any blankets or other clothing that may have been available in this derelict place.

The workers' leader thanked Herzschinger heartily : " you kept promise, lady very good and we can trust Bartlett again... good bonus... we... tomorrow... we work. Could have another bonus later?"

"Excellent news Mohammed, I am glad you enjoyed this little fun and delighted you're going to work on the project as soon as tomorrow. Yes, ehhh, yes... we'll see for another bonus... I'll think of what I can do."

We exited the place and I parked the Jag by the main door. The place was isolated and therefore it would have been unlikely that anybody could have seen Mum in such a state. Dad loved every bit of it apart the final one: when Mum had to sit in the Jag with cum still dripping on the backseat.

On the way home, we got a few beeps from some lorry drivers on the motorway. I can imagine they would have loved it if we had stopped at the next rest area...

You won't be surprised if I told you that, when home, Mum demanded to be first to access the bathroom. Her path to a new career had been revived after this episode. God knows what she would decide to do in the future.