Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she reopened her eyes, she stared at Herzschinger for a couple of seconds and released the seed by the side of the bench. What a filthy slut!

Ian was all shook up. He thought he had already died and reached heaven. Mum spat out the last few remnants of his semen and stood up, adjusting herself and checking that her outfit had not been damaged by spunk drops.

Herzschinger stepped forward: "Now... that was one hell of a treat Ian. See... aren't we generous?"

"Very much so, Sir, thank you... If you and your lady would like to come back, please let me know and I will make sure everything is perfect for your visit" Ian responded while zipping up. Looking around him, he understood that he was not needed any longer and mumbled something that must have a been a thank you and walked back to the other part of the cemetery.

"And you Linda, your talents will be sorely missed. What a shame that you never considered letting me know what you were up to." He walked a few steps and added : "Actually Linda, I was very angry at you, just knowing that I had never been in your plans... not good enough, not close enough and partying with most guys at the branch but me. Jesus, see where we are now. Many of my employees have been sacked or went because of your antics and my business may be jeopardized!"

"I am so sorry Mr Herzschinger, I would have included you but for fear that you..." Mum replied.

"Oh come on Linda, none of that with me. Yes, I should be really angry. You fucked my little business in many ways and I think this morning should be payback time. I want my pound of flesh now, and maybe a bit more."

He looked for something inside the jacket of his suit, and to our surprise, he showed us a girthy purple dildo.

"You see Linda, you did it your own way with your little parties, you even went to see the emir in Birmingham with your son, pretending he was your assistant. How reckless that was! Imagine if the emir had known this... it would have been the very end of my clean reputation!"

Herzschinger looked at me : "Well my boy, you seem to have been involved all the way in this depraved business. Oh, I don't blame you... sex with a beautiful woman at your age... what would you expect? Always a yes I suppose, even if the barbie doll is your own mother!"

"So" he added "this is my fun time, my compensation with both of you, since you seemed keen to represent the branch. Time to fuck you up."

"Linda, take this dildo, your son is going to lower his trousers, put his knees on the bench, and you're going to fuck him with it. I want you to do this as I am not gay myself. Never would do something of the kind. At the same time, you will roll your skirt up and I will give you the fuck you deserve. So, you see, everyone in this story will have been given an opportunity to fuck, either physically or mentally."

We were speechless, Mum looked at me, I looked at her, then we looked at Dad.

I protested saying nothing was my fault, that I had nothing to gain in this business and that it was supposed to be a role play between Mum and her boss. After a few hesitations, Dad made a sign to Mum and I, asking us to move closer to him. He whispered:

"I was not expecting that and I do not approve but we can't upset this old fart. If he opens his gob and talks around in the industry, you will be barred from any new position, even setting up your own business. And if things are also reported to my line of work, can you imagine the discredit? I could end up losing my job too... We can't take a chance."

" But Dad, it's my arse we are talking about!"

"I know Josh. Linda, be very gentle..."

Mum rolled her eyes: "For heaven's sake, what sort of other surprise does he have in store?"

Dad approached Herzschinger and sycophantically declared: "Sir, we understand your frustration, and despite this not being our cup of tea, we will comply with your requirements."

"Excellent, excellent... these two are no strangers to fuckery anyway" Mum's boss said laughing.

Nearly closing my eyes, I moved to the bench, removed the belt of my trousers and lowered them down. I had never felt so humiliated in the fashion I was exposing myself. Dad was not so keen to see all this and pretexted that he would look around making sure no one was around in the vicinity.

I looked back and saw Mum delicately rolling her skirt up to waist level. Her veil was again covering her face and with her softest voice, she stated: "You will be alright darling, do not worry, it won't last long". She then looked into her bag, and luckily for me, added: "I always have some lube, it will make it an easier job, you owe me Josh!"

I extended my arse towards her and saw her extracting some lube from its tube and applying it along the dildo. I closed my eyes as she was lowering my underwear and started rubbing the dildo against my arsehole.

"Ready Josh? You are about to experience your first penetration... you will now know what it is like for me." She had hardly finished her sentence when I felt an intense pain, as if something had totally torn my arse apart. I yelled. I never thought that it would be so painful. And she was supposed to be gentle!

Herzschinger reacted with no delay : "Oh my God, Linda, you went the whole way in with no preliminary. Ouch... poor boy!"

Then she carried on moving the dildo, fully out, fully in...each time killing me with acute burning sensations.

"See Josh, you are my little whore now" Mum said. I could guess pleasure in her voice. No consideration for my well-being. This act was definitely some kind of revenge on me. Probably all my meddling in the previous sessions, starting when I first discovered her secrets (episode 1), had got on her nerves. She was making me pay for that the dirty bitch!

She buried once more the dildo but l for heft it untouched for a while. Her hands reached my waist and I felt her head kind of resting on my back. I understood too well why.

"Now your turn Linda!" Herzschinger said. He lowered his zip down and extracted a short but veinous and girthy cock.

I saw, on my side, that Dad had joined us again, giving the all clear to Mum's boss.

Herzschinger wanked for a minute, got closer to Mum and went straight for her arse.

"Linda, I hope you will forgive this intrusion, but I am in the mood to fuck you up the arse.

The penetration proved to be brutal and she fought to keep her balance. She uttered a loud moan, feeling the discomfort caused by her assailant's penis.

"Before you ask Linda, I am clean, no disease, nothing... that's why I took you bare. Apparently you enjoyed that kind of sex at the Convention. Come on, lick your son's arse and move the dildo."

I cursed the old bastard.

"Despite the fact you are a filthy slut, Linda, I am surprised that you arsehole feels so tight... really warm in there and fits my cock like a glove."

He then carried on, while fucking her, with a torrent of verbal abuse going through all the details the employees of the branch had told him. Mum did not seem to be offended but on the contrary became excited by the derogative comments. And the same effect caused Dad to start wanking. The old man commented:

"Ha, ha... you really like your wife to be used like a true whore... I can see that. She takes it well, like a pro. You should start gangbang parties with her. You'd be so successful."

Three of four minutes later (though I did not know if it was that long as, with that dildo in my arse, time seemed like eternity to me), Herzschinger firmly grabbed Mum's arse and released his load. He stayed glued into her for a few moments, until he was sure that all his seed had been well deposited inside her cavity.

Once done, he looked at Dad and ordered him: "Come here Sir, please could you empty your tank but not in her arse. I want you to fill her vagina up. She will need to keep both loads for our next session".

"What next session?" Mum asked.

"Don't worry my Dear, something nice and helpful where you will be the jewel in the crown" Herzschinger joked.

Seeing his wife struggling on her heels and me suffering like there was no tomorrow, Dad penetrated her as requested and fucked at a good pace. The bitch was moaning even more.

"Linda Darling, I know you get excited by strangers fucking you but your dear husband also needs to cream you. I am grateful to Mr Herzschinger for allowing me to use you... oh yeah, dirty slut... you fuck anyone, so why not me you cumbag?

Her moans were now very loud and Herzschinger mentioned to Dad: "You'd better finish quickly now as there are some visitors near the entrance."

Dad increased the pace and a few chaotic thrusts indicated that he was ejaculating. He pulled out, Mum struggled to release my back and stand up. Then she removed the dildo from my arse and despite the pain, I lost no time to roll my underwear and trousers up. Finally, Dad readjusted Mum's thong and pulled her skirt down. She had no time to wipe anything from or around her cunt or arsehole and, anyway, Herzschinger had clearly stated that she would have to keep both loads.

As other people were approaching towards us, we made our way back to the cars. Herzschinger was leading Mum by the arm. Dad and I were following a few metres behind. The visitors who passed us by were in their early 50s, pretty posh. They said hello while focusing their eyes on Mum. Not only the veiled hat was a bit "over the top" but the 5-inch heels looked definitely out of place.

Dad enquired if I was OK and I believe he felt a bit sorry for me. I was fuming, not only because I had on the receiving end of something that should not have happened to me but also because my mother had showed no mercy and quite enjoyed my humiliation.

I opened the Jag and Herzschinger gave me a post-it-note on which a postcode was written.

"Follow my car young man, but in case you would lose sight of me or if you were held at a traffic light, this is where you should head."

Before seating in the Jag, Mum hailed her boss.

"You said you wanted something else... shall we follow you to your office at the branch?" she enquired.

"No Linda, the office is a thing from the past... well at least my office, you know. Your son knows where to take you" Herzschinger replied as he was about to sit in his car.

Well, I did not quite know but our satnav would tell us where this postcode was located.

I was so upset that I hoped something degrading would happen to her. As I started the car and punched in the postcode, I realised this was going to be a 1 hour journey as the arrival point was in Thamesmead, an area in South East London, very famous for its 1960s social housing with hideous blocks of flats. Some scenes of Kubrick's film "A Clockwork Orange" had been shot there. Needless to say: there was nothing to get excited about.

When Mum figured we were going there, she seemed surprised but said: "Why on earth does he want us there?". Then she thought hard and came up with: "This area is being regenerated. God knows, he might have accepted to act as the selling agent for the company building new private flats there?"

Dad raised his eyebrows failing to understand: "Possibly, but what's the purpose of taking us there, especially if you are not part of the company any longer?"

"No clue darling, maybe just showing me off to make our branch look good. He's so money driven! In any case I can't wait to be there... this is so uncomfortable being seating with that cum stuck in my holes and thong."

Dad offered to lift her skirt and lick her pussy but she firmly refused, not wanting to be seen by passing cars and risking to split or damage her skirt.

As most of the trip was on the motorway, it proved an easy one. Sixty minutes later we were there as predicted by the satnav. The address must have had buildings in the past but both sides of the street now only showed empty land barring what seemed on the corner an old pub that was boarded up, derelict with ivy growing on the façade. On the land around, a few wheel loaders and excavators were on display and temporary fencing had been set up to mark the limits of the construction site.

Herzschinger parked next to the old pub, right where a bus stop must have existed in the past and I followed him. We all got off the car and the old man launched:

"I can tell you, this was not a glorious place to live in during my youth but wait... they are going to build state of the art new flats here. With the new fast train service, people will only be 20 minutes from the Docklands and the City."

He paused for a moment looking in the distance. Then he added: "The developer has contracted us no later than three days ago and I believe that will be an easy sale. See Linda, you could have made a few bucks here. Anyway, things are what they are and before I forget..."

He opened his car door and took an envelope: "This is yours, as promised... what do you think of it?"

Mum took the envelope, opened it and unfolded the letter that was in it.

After a few moments, her face brightened and a huge smile appeared as she lifted her veil up.

"Oh, thank you Mr Herzschinger, this is an amazing letter of recommendation. Once again, I am so sorry that I caused so much trouble and if I had known you might have been happy to..."

"Umm, don't mention it Linda!" he replied while taking the letter back. "Now before we part company, I have to say that I would have loved to see you play in groups. I have been told you were fabulous. Your husband must be so proud."

Dad acknowledged stuttering a word or two that I did not understand.

"Talking of which" Herzschinger added, "I thought we could catch up on this and help my business at the same time."

"I am not sure I understand Mr Herzschinger. What do you expect from me in this desolate place?"

"Oh yes, sure, forgive me, I should have started with some background. Well, this place is developed by Bartlett & Zhang Plc. They were the cheapest in the market and, for some reason, local authorities like them a lot. I suspect a few bribes might have been arranged. So... they got the deal in the end."

Mum, Dad, and I were still not sure how we could help or satisfy whatever this old perv had in mind.

"And you see Linda... to be in a position to offer such a bargain pricing, they had to cheat a little bit..."

"Yes, I see... you mean the bribing thing..."

"Partly yes, but most importantly... cheap labour... cheap labour they needed... and due to the number of illegal immigrants in this country... they thought they could help some poor people access the property ladder and at the same time, be able to offer competitive pricing..."

"But that is a serious offense or crime... they could be prosecuted and lose their licence if..."

"Sure, sure, Linda... you're absolutely right... well, in theory... because I have a sense that everyone is closing an eye as long as cheap accommodation can be offered and a whole neighbourhood regenerated...".

He carried on: "So there we are, discretion has been the key word. There are twenty African illegal immigrants, mostly Somalis and North Africans who live hidden in the basement of that former pub... it's awful down there. But the problem we have lies with the fact they live in a shabby place with hardly any facility... I appreciate how ghastly it is..."

Hertzschinger carried on with his thoughts a few seconds later: "And they have now refused to work if they could not get some kind of material benefit. We have managed to get electricity and water in this place but their complaints went on unsatisfied... and we need to get things moving pretty quick... Bartlett & Zhang are really shitty I must admit but they are desperate to keep things quiet. So, I came up with a little suggestion. Those lads in there need a bonus... males on their own with no wife you know... "

"What?" Mum said, "Are you suggesting that I should entertain twenty illegal immigrants in a derelict basement?"

"Correct Linda! You like gangbangs, you like strangers and we will be here for your security."

"That's disgusting, I am not an army hooker!"

"You are certainly not one... these guys need an exceptional motivation and the best looking lady in England. Believe you me, they have not seen a woman for a long time. I even doubt they have ever seen a beautiful lady like you. They won't last. I have negotiated this with their leader and I think that's a little price to pay to settle your bill with me."

I grinned. Herzschinger looked more friendly to me by the minute. He was going to have my bitch of a mother fucked by a gang of illegal construction workers. Blissful!"

Dad must have had an erection just at the thought of this. Welcome to cuckold land! For the sake of it, he ventured to ask: "Can you guarantee that it'll be safe? Do you have condoms and wipes for them? We can't take any health risk."

"They know I am in charge, Sir and believe you me they respect me. Especially as they know that no bread will be on the table without me!"

He went back to his car, retrieved a carrier bag and showed at least 20 packs of condoms as well as some kind of object made of leather. "Here we go, see I thought of everything and this... it is a choker and a lead that you will wear Linda."

The chocker displayed 4 letters: S.L.U.T. and the lead was attached to it.

I will be the one leading and once they see you are my property, they will behave... well, a bit.

"Mr Herzschinger, it's far too much... Yes, I have been to clubs and..."

"Yes Linda and I understand that at the swinging club and at the Convention you satisfied more than 20 times in one single evening. So do it here again, I bet you will like the thrill of it... and the letter will be yours... and good luck with your future after that."

Mum sighed, rolled her eyes but once more was cornered. She said yes.

Herzschinger turned to Dad, a happy man: "Good choice, I bet your wife is going to enjoy herself... more big dongs that she could have hoped!"

He got closer to Mum, attached the choker around her neck and fastened the lead to it.

She definitely was a sex object now, ready to be ravaged.

Herzschinger led the way, holding the lead. Again Dad and I were following not being sure if we would be admitted. The half rotten door of the ex-pub displayed a basic keyhole and I thought that he had the key to it. Herzschinger inspected Mum as if to be sure she was presentable: "Let me see, make up...yes, lipstick... what about perfume... please could you spray a lot more on you... they will expect you to be a tart entering her boudoir..."

Mum acknowledged and heavily sprayed her Nina Ricci all over her... so much that it reached me and made me cough. I bet that anyone could have smelled my mother 500 yards away now.

The old man banged on the door a few times. It took a solid minute before it slightly opened.

"It's me Herzschinger... you can open, it's safe, the delivery is here as expected."

An East African guy appeared, with dirty clothes and worn out shoes, mumbling a few words in broken English.

"Good, good... quick... down, mind head!"

We all ventured in. It looked like the place had been bombed: bricks, gravel, discoloured cracked walls. Just after the door, a staircase was leading to a basement. Herzschinger made sure Mum would not fall because of her high heels and proceeded at the pace of a turtle. Once downstairs, we entered a room which was empty but had a recent opening into a wall leading to another one much larger this time.

Guys in old jeans and jackets, wandering a bit like zombies were staring at us until they saw Mum. Her appearance must have been like a dream come true and they all stopped and started to smile. Did they know their "meal" had arrived? While we were moving forward, a few wows and cat names were heard and a couple of hands tried to grope Mum's arse and shoulders.