All Comments on 'Mother Knows Best'

by bigjimbroni65

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
So much for that story

Started off hot then went downhill quickly. First I don't get the whole golden shower thing and IMHO I wouldn't have read your story if I was warned first and since I was not you get one-star. Second, the sex was just too easy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

A short warning at the beginning mentioning the golden showers would have been good. Not my thing at all. One star.

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65over 5 years agoAuthor
Not to piss anyone off but...

If I had known I needed to warn people of the content of my story, I'll do like they do for movies or television shows. I'll put G rated. or R rated. Or i'll just say "Viewer discretion advised."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bunch of whiners everywhere you go

You're reading from the Incest/Taboo category. There should NOT have to be ANY WARNINGS about content! If the reader gets to a part they don't like/agree with, all they have to do is STOP READING! Bashing a writer for something you don't agree with is just showing your liberal crybaby attitude. Maybe instead some of these readers should go to their favorite catagory of gay and just keep their negativity to themselves.

maxx308maxx308over 5 years ago
No Complaints

Hot, sexy, down and dirty. 5*****

bigjimbroni65bigjimbroni65over 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous..

None of these crybabies has ever written a story.I believe until they do,they should keep their pie hole shut. But on the bright side, their negative remarks are giving my story more attention. So keep it up crybabies. Oh yeah. For the whiners, You're each outnumbered 11 to one. Do the math. For the three who hated it,35 so far favored it That's an eleven to one ratio. I did the math for you.

ekim22ekim22over 5 years ago
Count me in

Count me in as one who totally tuned out when he peed on her face.

Forgetting about how gross it is, how unrealistic is that for a mom to just whip straight into that versus easing into showing attraction.

Just not for me.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Bigjimbroni65

Don't let a few whiny asses upset you. I'm not into golden showers but it didn't detract from a decent incest story. Keep on writing!

mschack63mschack63over 5 years ago
Page one was five stars.

You had a good thing going until you started talking about impregnating your mother. That did it for me, I could not read any further. 1 * from me.

Sailor_WitchSailor_Witchover 5 years ago
3 stars

You got from zero to mom and son fucking like rabbits rather quickly. I'd have liked to see that happen more slowly. I think it would have made for a better read, but that's just my opinion. I think you could have "fleshed out" the story a bit and it would have been much better.

I would also have much enjoyed it if you had written a detailed account of the family foursome near the end of the story and maybe even included a mother/daughter scene. With a slight revision of the ending, you could continue this story into a chapter 2 or even 3. I'd like that.

Now as several people have mentioned the piss play, I'll chime in here too. It really isn't my thing, but I don't mind reading about it as part of a story centered on incest. I think it might have been hotter to introduce the golden shower while dad was on his business trip during another fucking in the bathroom scene.

As to warnings, some authors put them in and others not so much. My opinion though is that, if the story contains piss play, a warning is a good idea unless the story is posted in the fetish category. I agree that warnings shouldn't be necessary in most cases, but pee/poop play is an exception in my mind because it turns many people off so completely.

All those things aside, Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed reading it.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 5 years ago
Betrayal at it's won't!

Dad / husband should have iced them both!

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
NICE STORY.

Unlike the previous comments, I liked u cutting to the chase. So many writers drag things out and give u a headache, lol. Keep up the good work. Handyman NC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
???

When you decide to kill a story you done mess around author. The ending killed this one. from an easy 5 star to a 1 star...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

I agree with anony ??? You killed this story 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Correction

"the moment I did was conscience of what was going on." The word you want is "conscious" [aware]

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I actually didn't hate this story until the last section. I do love a good mother/son incest story, and the golden showers part was even more of a turn on (certainly a curiosity of mine that I find very sexy). It didn't surprise me that the son wanted to get the mom pregnant and that she was going to leave her husband. The part that detracted from the story was the daddy/daughter thing. That doesn't really float my boat, and it seems more disturbing to me than mother/son. I know, double standard and all that, but it's not for me. I gave it 3 stars because of that, but otherwise it would have gotten a 4. If there was a bit more development (as someone else pointed out, it went from 0 to 'fucking like rabbits' in too quick of a time) it could have been higher, at least for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigjimbroni65@bigjimbroni65
215 Followers
Hello. I'm a 50 something yr old man. Single, but have two beautiful teenage daughters who live with me. Love to write stories, and hoping that they can entertain those who wish to read them. I mainly like doing family taboo stories. Whether it's mom/son, dad/daughter.