Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi worked her magic on me, forcing out a moan as I felt her tongue flick the tip of my cock as her lips closed around me. She held eye contact, each of us focusing on the other in an effort to drown out the additional presence in the room. It almost worked, until we heard Crystal's voice: "Nice work, Lexi- you've got him squirming. Now take him all the way in."

To Lexi's credit, she tried. She forced my cock as far as she could into her throat, her nose almost touching my body before she coughed and gagged it up. She sat up, eyes watering.

"Oh, come on baby, you're better than that. Again," Crystal chided, moving her chair closer to the bed for a better vantage point. "Mom, please- stop it. Just leave us alone," Lexi begged, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Again, Lexi, and this time get it all the way in."

Lexi bent back over my cock, determination in her eyes. I laid there silently, unsure of how to help her or of what to say to Crystal. "Spit on it baby, it'll help," Crystal suggested. Lexi did as she was told, trailing a line of spit from her gorgeous lips onto the head of my cock. She sucked on me again, working her way up to my full length. She tried a couple more times, failing to press me down her throat.

"You need more spit baby," Crystal said gently as Lexi came up gagging for the fourth time. Before I knew what was happening Crystal stood, pulling her miniskirt down over her generous thighs. She leaned over my cock, staring at me as she donated her own spit to the tip of my cock. As I watched the trail of spit leave her mouth, I could feel my face- and maybe entire body?- flush crimson. "Don't be embarrassed, Shane, you certainly win in the end."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I chose to say nothing at all. I looked at Lexi, both of us incredibly embarrassed at her mom's brazenness. "Try again, Lexi," Crystal demanded, this time remaining standing over us beside the bed. Lexi reluctantly put her head back down, no doubt humiliated by her mom's patronizing intrusion. My cock was soaked in spit, and her mouth slid easily up and down it. I felt the back of Lexi's throat again, but this time when she gagged her head didn't lift. It took me a beat to realize that it was because Crystal was holding her daughter's head down on my cock.

Chapter Seven

She held her there for a few seconds, my cock pulsing as Lexi's throat convulsed around it. Eventually Crystal relented, taking her hand off as Lexi came up coughing and sputtering for air. She had spit all over her face, and I thought she had never looked more beautiful. "Mom, fuck!" Lexi cried, eyes accusatory through the tears. "That was better, sweetie- we might just make a cock sucker out of you yet," Crystal said with a smirk. "What did you think, Shane? Does it feel good to have my daughter gagging on your cock?"

"Y-yes, Ma'am," I said politely, turning my attention to Lexi. "Are you okay, babe?" I asked. She looked back at me, an entire conversation's worth of feeling communicated in her gaze. I knew that she had a complicated relationship with her mom; they didn't always get along, and she often talked about how cruel her mom could be- but her desire for praise and to impress Crystal still informed a lot of her actions. It's where her ambition and drive in sports came from, and her academic success. This situation, though decidedly different, was clearly pulling at those same threads. "I'm fine," she said coolly, squaring her shoulders toward her mother.

Crystal spat on my cock again. "He hasn't cum yet, Lexi, you aren't done. You'd best figure out how to do a better job, or I am going to have to show you myself," she said with a cruel laugh. Lexi's eyes narrowed at her mom. "Don't touch him," she said assertively, before she put her mouth back on my cock. She sat up straight, gathering her blonde hair into a ponytail to keep it out of the way.

With renewed vigor incited by her mom's threat, Lexi attacked my cock with her mouth. She felt incredible; the enthusiasm and skill had me moaning and ready to cum almost instantly. I wanted to cum for Lexi, knowing what it would mean to her to prove her mom wrong. I was working up to letting go, freely moaning and telling her how good she felt, when Crystal's voice broke my concentration. "You aren't going to cum so soon, are you Shane? I thought you had more stamina than that."

Lexi continued, gagging on the top 3/4 of my cock that she was able to take, hand stroking my shaft as she worked. I tried to focus on her, but Crystal's comment wormed its way into my head. For some twisted reason, I wanted to impress her too. I stopped myself from cumming, a feat befitting any superhero. I could see Crystal's smug smile out of the corner of my eye as she moved closer to her daughter.

She grabbed Lexi's ponytail, guiding her daughter's head up and down my shaft. She held me in her throat a few seconds at a time, every now and then forcing me deeper than her daughter could take. When Lexi gagged, she would pull her daughter up by the ponytail, giving her a moment to regain her composure before forcing her mouth back on my cock. Lexi was covered in spit, much like my cock, so much so that it was dripping down onto her perfect tits. She fought back against Crystal at first, but eventually relented, allowing her head to be manipulated.

"That's better, good girl, take that cock. Deeper, Lexi, that's it. Now hold him there...good girl," Crystal encouraged, clearly enjoying herself. "Does that feel good Shane, baby?" she asked, making eye contact with me as she forced my cock deeper down her daughter's throat. "Yes, Ma'am, it feels amazing," I said, the taboo in the moment lost on me to pure pleasure. "Good...Lexi is doing so well. With a bit more coaching and practice, she will have you all the way in no problem," Crystal said confidently. With that, she pulled Lexi off of me saying, "Very good, Lexi, I'm proud of you." Lexi smiled in spite of herself, delicately wiping the spit off of her chin. "Leave it on your tits, baby, Shane can't take his eyes off of you," Crystal said absently.

Lexi blushed, but made no move to clean herself up any more. We remained like that for a few beats, both Lexi and I seemingly awaiting Crystal's instruction, whether we realized it or not. "Well, Lexi, that made me pretty hot. I think I am going to have to take a turn," Crystal said casually, angling herself toward me. "Mom, please no," Lexi said blandly, her tone already revealing she knew that she wasn't going to change her mom's mind. "Oh, come on, Lexi, I know you want to see how it's done. Take some notes, honey," Crystal said, taking her daughter's place between my legs as Lexi moved over on the bed.

Chapter Eight

Lexi moved up to sit next to where I was laying, her perfect tits directly in my sightline as Crystal spat on my already soaking cock. "My daughter got you ready, Shane; let's see if you can still keep from cumming," she said slyly as she started to stroke my cock. I looked at Lexi in helpless apology as her mom's mouth wrapped around my cock in the exact place that her daughter's had just been.

"Lexi, I..." I began, my words turning to a moan as Crystal sucked me HARD. "I know, Shane," Lexi said comfortingly, "it's okay- just let her do whatever she wants." I looked up at Lexi and saw that she meant it, and then looked down at her mom sucking my rock hard cock. Crystal was rougher than Lexi, completely void of any tentative nervousness. She sucked hard, rolling her tongue around me from shaft to tip as her hands cupped my balls. "See, Lexi, you have to pay attention to the entire cock- and you can't forget about the cum filled balls," she said with her mouth full.

Lexi said nothing, though if she had it would've been completely drowned out by my moan as Crystal took me into her throat. She worked me down, lips almost kissing the base of my cock before she came up for air- really, she didn't get much further down my shaft than her daughter did. "Christ, Shane, no wonder Lexi had such a hard time. Your cock is huge," she said appreciatively. "Not to worry, though, I will get it," she said with a smirk as she went back down.

She tried again, holding the base of my cock firmly as she took my cock into her mouth. She worked her tongue around me, sucking my cock further and further into her mouth. I felt her throat again, and she relaxed it to get me in deeper. My cock was still too much, and she gagged before her lips reached her hand. "See mom? Not as easy as it looks," I heard Lexi say smugly. Crystal looked at her daughter, face set in determination. "He is impressive, baby, but I can handle it- I just need to work at it," she said, before forcing my cock back down her throat with renewed vigor.

Crystal worked my cock with skill, but still wasn't able to get me all in. She would come close, but inevitably come up coughing and gagging for air before she succeeded. I could tell that she was growing frustrated; the more agitated she became, the more smug her daughter became as well. She started teasing Crystal, just as her mother had done to her moments before. This just served to further frustrate Crystal, and she took it out on my cock. She was relentless in her pursuit, forcing, gagging, spitting, stroking my cock. With each passing moment, she got closer and closer to her goal. She was holding me in her throat longer and longer, forcing me a little further each time before coming up for air. She found a good rhythm, and kept pace so as not to let herself lose momentum.

When her swollen lips finally made contact with my body as she swallowed my cock, I could feel the excitement pulse through her. I felt her tight throat contract around me as she swallowed me, spit leaking out the sides of her mouth as she expertly stifled her gag reflex. She came back up for air, taking a single breath before forcing me back down. I saw her lips curve in a victorious smirk before they closed again over my shaft. She did this over and over, her hand holding and stroking me as she forced me down her throat. I was moaning uncontrollably, desperately trying not to cum. I could see strings of spit trail from her mouth to my cock every time she took a breath, Crystal making a complete mess of both me and her. Even Lexi was quietly enthralled by her mother's skill; I could see her watching, slack jawed, out of the corner of my eye.

Crystal finally came up for air, making no effort to wipe the spit off of her face. "See, baby? That's how you suck a cock. You have to work at it; swallow to get it all the way down your throat, and practice not gagging. Shane's cock is a challenge, that's for sure, but don't worry, it'll come with practice- your mom has lots," she said with a wink. She idly stroked my cock as she considered us both. "You know, come to think of it, sometimes a little bit of leverage helps, and of course the right angle."

Chapter Nine

She stood, letting go of my cock. I felt quite a bit of relief, getting an opportunity to stop trying not to cum for the first time in a while. "Come here, Lexi, lay down on the bed over here," Crystal directed, and to both of our surprise Lexi obeyed. She was clearly enamoured by her mom's performance, and wanted to learn. "Shane, come stand here," she said, gesturing bedside her. She laid her daughter on her back on the bed, hanging her head over the edge so that her ponytail touched the ground.

"When I was learning to deep throat, I found this angle really helped," she said matter of factly, grabbing me by the hips. "Standing gives you a bit more leverage to force yourself down her throat, and this angle has very little resistance," Crystal explained. My hard cock hovered over Lexi's gorgeous face, her wide eyes looking up at me through it. "Okay, Lexi, now open your mouth like a good girl, and let Shane fuck your face," Crystal said gently. Lexi did as she was told, opening wide to accept my cock. "Stick your tongue out, baby," Crystal said as she spat on her hand and stroked my cock. "All right, Shane, fuck my daughter's face," she said with a smile.

I slid my cock into Lexi's mouth gently, giving us both a chance to get used to the new sensation and angle. I could feel her familiar tongue, and her warm mouth wrapped around me. The angle was different; it felt like there was more room in her mouth. "That's it, now thrust yourself in and out," Crystal directed, hands moving my hips slightly. She allowed me to keep a gentle pace, staying shallow in Lexi's mouth. Lexi moaned, clearly enjoying herself, which Crystal took as a green light to increase the intensity.

"Okay, Shane, now fuck her harder. Can you feel the back of her throat?" I pressed my cock in further, until my head found resistance at her soft throat. "Yes, I can feel it," I said, teasing her throat with my cock. "Okay, now Lexi, relax, baby, relax your throat," Crystal said, gently caressing her daughter's nipples in an effort to calm her down. I could feel the resistance at Lexi's throat soften slightly, and took that as an invitation to go deeper. I pressed myself in, past the initial resistance until her throat easily opened for me. I pulled out fast, already feeling Lexi start to gag.

"That's it, great job Lexi," Crystal encouraged, and to Lexi's credit she didn't gag when I pulled out of her mouth. "Now keep doing that, Shane, little by little, and then all at once." I pressed back into her, past the back of her throat and in, and then withdrew. I did it over and over again, just as Crystal had done on my cock. Each time I let Lexi regain her composure and catch her breath, her signalling readiness by opening her mouth for me and sticking out her tongue.

I felt her moan as I entered her sweet mouth, sometimes holding my cock in her throat for a few moments longer at Crystal's direction. Crystal oscillated between playing with her daughter's nipples to relax her, and holding onto my hips to increase or guide my pace. By the time we had found a rhythm, I was fucking Lexi's face with some intensity, actually getting myself all the way down her throat before pulling out.

Crystal was gleeful, clearly proud of her daughter. She laid beside Lexi, rewarding her with a nibble on her nipples before she matched her daughter's posture. I stood there, looking at both mother and daughter staring at me with their mouths open and tongues out, ready for me to fuck their faces.

I went for Lexi's mouth first out of principle, keeping my steady rhythm as I fucked her throat. "My turn," Crystal whined, grabbing my balls with her hand as I thrusted into Lexi's mouth. I pulled out of Lexi, bringing my cock to her mother's mouth. I rammed it down her throat, stifling her whining instantly. I knew I could be rougher with Crystal, and I was. I thrusted into her mouth hard, not even waiting to feel the resistance at the back of her throat before pressing myself in. I didn't let her come up for air; I just kept thrusting back and forth, listening to her gargle on my cock as it slide up and down her throat. To Crystal's credit, she didn't flinch. Her eyes watered, spit pooled around my cock, but she remained relaxed as I used her throat. When I could feel that I was about to cum I pulled out, returning to Lexi's gentler touch.

I fucked their faces for as long as I pleased, switching between mother and daughter to break up the sensation. At one point I thrusted once into Lexi's throat, then once into her mothers, then once back into Lexi's; I moved my cock back and forth between their sweet mouths like a metronome. Each time I pulled out of one of their throats served as a slight reset; a brief reprieve where I could take a breath and refocus on not blowing my load all over their faces- which is exactly what I wanted to do. Spit strings followed my cock from mouth to mouth, mother and daughter swapping spit over my cock as I entered their sweet mouths. The sensation of two tongues, two sets of lips, two mouths, two throats on my cock was damn near overwhelming. Moving from Lexi's soft and gentle throat to the intensity of her mother's was incredible- almost impossible to decide which I liked more. I realized that I was feeling greedy, and wanted them both at the same time.

Chapter Ten

I pulled out, and took a step back from both of them. Lexi and Crystal both startled at the break in rhythm; when they could no longer hear the other one sucking and gagging on my cock, it took them a moment to re-orient themselves to the room and to the moment. They both looked at me questioningly, which was a new look for Crystal. Emboldened by the immense amount of blood pulsing in my cock, I said, "I want you both on your knees, now."

I couldn't believe I had said the words as soon as they left my mouth, but I am so glad that I did. Both women looked at each other and smirked, clearly surprised by my audacity. They got up in unison, looking disheveled and spit soaked. Lexi was completely naked save for her skimpy black thong, which fit her perfectly. Her mother was completely clothed- or, as completely clothed as Crystal ever was in her miniskirt that had ridden up to display her blue thong, and halter top askew so that her tits poured out of it. She haphazardly adjusted her clothes before kneeling on the ground beside her daughter, making sure that her tits were still well out of her shirt.

Both Crystal and Lexi were staring up at me expectantly. My cock was throbbing, just inches away from those perfect and skilled mouths. "Looks like Shane is getting bossy," Crystal mused, eyes challenging me. I was steadily losing my nerve, completely intimidated by the experienced older woman in front of me. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. You're both just so good...and so hot," I stammered, falling over my words as Crystal smiled. "Well, you have been pretty impressive tonight, holding off from cumming even with two of us gagging on your cock," she reasoned, "I suppose you have probably earned an orgasm." Crystal looked at Lexi, looking perfect as she patiently waited for direction. Her hand had migrated to my balls, gently massaging.

"It looks like Lexi isn't done with you yet," Crystal smiled, "My daughter is turning into quite the cock whore. Come on, Lexi, let's make him cum." With that, they both put their mouths on my shaft simultaneously, licking and sucking me as Lexi rolled my balls in her palm. Crystal was the first to take my shaft into her throat, bobbing back and forth as Lexi sucked on my balls. They then traded places, Crystal's expert tongue licking my sack as Lexi forced me deeper and deeper into her throat. I was freely moaning, on the brink of a complete explosion.

Crystal cupped my balls with her hand, moving her face back to her daughter's. The two of them resumed licking and sucking my cock together, a perfect picture for me to watch. The spit was glistening off of each of their tits, Crystal's bigger than Lexi's, though Lexi's were perkier. My mental comparison was interrupted when Crystal said, "Let me teach you to use your tits." She angled herself in front of me, cupping her tits around my shaft. Her huge tits fully enveloped me, creating a warm pocket for me to thrust into- which is exactly what I did. "See baby? Just hold your tits together, and let him use them- just like a pussy. Men love it, because, well, men love tits. Now you try," she said, taking away my newfound play toy just as fast as she created it.

Now Lexi was in front of me, her hands on her tits. While she was smaller, she still had lots to hold, and she pressed them together just as her mom had. "Tighter, so there's resistance," Crystal coached, adding her own hands over her daughter's to squeeze her tits tighter together. "That's it, now he can fuck them," she said, both women watching my cock slide between Lexi's perfect tits. Her nipples looked up at me, begging to be played with. I rolled them between my fingers as I thrusted. "Lexi, you feel so good," I said, getting lost in this brand new sensation.