Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi's pussy felt like a dream; if I thought her mouth was heaven, her pussy was something far beyond that. She squeezed around my cock, fitting like a perfect glove. We locked eyes, my body overstimulated between the sight of her tits slowly moving in rhythm with her hips, and the feeling of her pussy enveloping my throbbing cock. "Lexi, you're perfect," I gushed, hands reaching up to cup her tits. "You really are, Lexi," Crystal echoed, stealing my attention for a beat as I watched her masturbate as her daughter rode my cock.

"Now, pick up the pace a little, Lexi, ride him a little faster," Crystal directed. Lexi hesitated. "He's really big, mom, I'm not sure I can hand him any faster." Crystal scoffed, "You'll adjust, baby, you just have to do it. Come on, don't disappoint me." Lexi set her jaw, moving back and forth on my cock with more urgency. She felt unreal, grinding on me, allowing me to experience the entirety of her perfect hole. "Harder, baby, take his whole cock," Crystal demanded, reflecting the intensity as she fingered herself. "Come one, keep time with me," she challenged.

Lexi did her best, but I could see that my cock was a bit too much for her to take. She tried to go faster, but her body resisted, preferring instead the smooth, easy motions, not quite taking my full length inside. Crystal let her try, but eventually grew impatient. She stopped masturbating, kneeling beside her daughter instead. "Like this, baby," she said, before suddenly pressing down on Lexi's shoulders, forcing me all the way inside her. Lexi cried out, mostly in pleasure, with a bit of surprise and pain built in. "Mom, he's too much!" she protested, even as Crystal was directing her back up my shaft.

"Again, Lexi, you'll get used to it," Crystal directed, slamming her daughter back down on my cock. "Lean forward, baby," she said, and pushed Lexi forward onto me so that her hands were planted on either side of my face, magnificent tits dangling over my face. Crystal slammed Lexi's hips down onto me over and over, Lexi raising herself up my shaft just for her mom to slam her back down.

Lexi was crying out in pleasure as her mom increased the pace, looking at me as she rode my cock. "That's better, sweetie, I told you it would feel good," Crystal said, holding Lexi's hips and continuing to slam her down onto my cock. "Thrust up into her, Shane, really make her scream," Crystal said, and I planted my feet to raise my hips in time with Crystal's thrusts. Lexi was screaming, a garbled version of "Yes, Mom", and "Shane." Finally, I heard her say "I'm going to cum!" with such desperation I thought it might already be happening.

"Good girl, cum on his cock," Crystal said, and then I knew that she was cumming. Her pussy clenched my cock, and I could immediately feel a flood of wetness surround it. She pulsed around me, body completely tense as I continued to thrust into her. She convulsed, being largely held up by Crystal, before completely crumbling onto my chest. I felt her pussy continue to shudder, and slowed my pace as her orgasm rolled through her. She was breathing hard, pussy completely soaking my cock. She reached up to cup my face, kissing me adoringly while she floated.

"Christ, that looked like so much fun," Crystal said, bringing us both back into the moment. "Do you mind if I try?" she asked both of us. Lexi slid off of me, my cock glistening with her juices. She was still floating in a post-orgasmic haze, and murmured some version of "go for it" before kissing me again.

Chapter Sixteen

We were lazily kissing when I felt Crystal's hands around my wet cock, soon replaced by her pussy wrapping around me. I looked up to see her riding me reverse cowgirl, giving me a perfect view of her ass bouncing up and down on my cock. "Christ, Shane, you have such a good cock!" she exclaimed, bouncing up and down on me like a rubber ball. Much like with her mouth, Crystal's pussy could take a harder pounding. I thrusted up into her with all my might, while Lexi and I continued to make out. One hand cupped Lexi's breast, and the other cupped Crystal's ass. I felt so high- like I was about to touch the sun.

My tongue darted into Lexi's mouth in rhythm with my cock darting into her mom's wet, warm pussy. I moaned into Lexi's mouth, mirroring Crystal's moans as she took my cock. She swiveled her hips, pressing the tip of my cock deep inside her, letting me feel the entirety of what she had to offer. She slammed herself down onto me a few more times, my cock becoming more and more desperate for release. She finally pulled off of me, moving to her hands and knees. "Fuck me from behind, Shane, I need more of your cock," she ordered. I looked at Lexi, whose smirk told me that she was good with it.

I moved behind Crystal, easily sliding into her ready pussy. Lexi knelt beside me, resuming her kissing while she cupped and massaged my balls. I pounded into her mother, hands on Crystal's hips to drive her back into me with every thrust. Her pussy was soaked, all but begging for my cock with every thrust. "Lexi, you have to try this angle...his cock...is so...perfect," Crystal said between thrusts. "Come here, baby, get beside me on your hands and knees, just like this."

Lexi obliged, her mother's moaning and screaming clearly piquing her curiosity. I looked at both women kneeling before me, asses pointed toward me, tits swaying. Once Lexi was into position, I couldn't resist her pussy. It peeked out at me as she arched her back, still glistening with her cum. I absolutely had to have her.

I pulled out of Crystal, transferring mother's juices to daughter as I eased back into Lexi. Her moan told me that I was a welcome presence. I pressed in deep, wiggling my hips to fully consume her. I started a slow rhythm, her pussy giving me a bit more resistance than her mother's. I thrust into her, getting lost in her moans. Crystal was watching us, a smile on her face. "See baby? Told you," she said, followed up by a moan as I reached my fingers back into her hole.

I fucked Lexi and fingered Crystal, then fucked Crystal and fingered Lexi. Two inviting pussies felt far too good to be true, and I didn't want to waste a single moment of opportunity. My cock dripped with both of them, fingers tasting like the perfect cocktail. Pounding Crystal, working Lexi up to the same pace. Crystal bounced her hips back on my cock, while Lexi stayed more braced for my impact. I was focusing on not cumming when Crystal sat up, reaching over to cup Lexi's breast and watch me fuck her.

"Doesn't she feel good, Shane?" she asked, playing with Lexi's breast as I bounced her hips off of my cock. "She feels incredible," I agreed, moaning as Lexi's pussy flexed around me. "You know what would feel even better?" Crystal asked, and in that moment I genuinely couldn't think of anything...until her manicured finger circled her daughter's asshole.

Lexi tensed, her pussy tightening around my cock as I stopped thrusting. "Mom, don't...what are you doing," she said anxiously, her body perfectly still. "Relax, baby, it'll feel good," Crystal said gently, "it's just my finger...I won't hurt you," she assured her, rubbing Lexi's back and breast with one hand as the other circled her hole. "Keep fucking her, Shane, but go slow," Crystal instructed, and I obliged.

I slide in and out of Lexi gently, eyes laser focused on Crystal's fingers. She pressed against Lexi's ass, asking for an invitation. "Relax, baby, it's okay," she cooed, gently pressing her finger until the tip was inside. "That's it, now a little more," she said, spitting on her daughter's ass before sliding her finger in deeper. She worked at it until she had a full finger in, slowly sliding it in and out of her ass in rhythm with my cock. Lexi had clearly relaxed, her pussy much less tense around my cock. She was moaning with every thrust, clearly lost in the sensation.

Crystal worked a second finger in, stretching Lexi's asshole around them as she continued to cup her breast. I did my job, thrusting my cock into her pussy, every now and then feeling Crystal's fingers along my cock through the thin wall. The additional sensation was amazing, and in that moment I was grateful to Crystal for teaching us both so many new experiences.

Chapter Seventeen

She eventually pulled her fingers out, rubbing Lexi's back as she said "Okay, I think she's ready for you. Lexi, Shane is going to fuck your ass now...I think he's earned it." Lexi tensed, knowing that my cock was a hell of a lot bigger than her mom's fingers. "Mom, he's way too big...there's no way I can take it," Lexi protested. "It's okay baby, I will be here every step of the way...my fingers felt good, didn't they?" she asked, and Lexi nodded. "Okay, this will feel good too...eventually," she added, stroking my cock.

We both spit on Lexi's asshole, wanting there to be as much lubrication as possible. My cock was soaked from both women's pussies, but Crystal still spit on it too for good measure. She guided me into her daughter's ass, with the careful precision of a pilot. Lexi's ass protested, unwilling to let me in, but with a bit of coaxing and comforting from Crystal, the head of my cock finally slipped inside.

Her asshole was impossibly tight- almost too tight- around my cock. "That's it, let her get used to you," Crystal coached, rubbing Lexi's pussy a bit to relax her. "Okay, Shane, a little more, that's it," she encouraged, as I gently slipped myself deeper into Lexi's ass. Lexi moaned but didn't protest; Crystal's slow circles on her clit and my gentle pressure must have felt good. We continued the incremental progress until at long last my entire cock was buried in Lexi's ass. "Good girl, you did it!" Crystal applauded, and even Lexi smiled.

I started to move my hips back and forth, fucking Lexi gently as Crystal massaged my balls and her daughter's clit. Lexi's ass had my cock in a vice grip, almost making it difficult to thrust- and making it damn near impossible not to cum. I focused on keeping my pace slow, though I just wanted to ravage her. Crystal's constant stimulation of Lexi's clit kept her relaxed, and her moans became more and more urgent as she relaxed around my cock. For that matter, so did mine.

Crystal could see me struggling to hold on, and eventually got back on her hands and knees beside Lexi. "I think Lexi could use a break," she said, spreading her ass cheeks beside her daughter, "come and fuck my ass now- you can go a lot harder than that." I pulled out of Lexi's ass, hearing her sigh in contented relief. I rubbed her back, and she looked back at me to show me she was okay. I moved over to her mom slightly, spitting in her asshole as we had done with Lexi's.

Crystal's ass was much more inviting, putting up little resistance as I slid into her. She moaned in appreciation as I settled in, still starting with a slow pace in such a tight space. I drove my cock in deep, holding there as Crystal moved her hips around it. Lexi sat up, leaning her perfect body against my frame as she watched with interest as I fucked her mom's ass. "See, baby? One day you will be able to take his cock hard in both holes," Crystal said, "Show her, Shane."

I thrusted harder, marvelling at how Crystal's ass accepted the pounding. Her ass cheeks jiggled as I slammed into her, her tight hole milking my cock for everything I had. Lexi looked genuinely impressed, clearly marvelling at her mom's stamina. Crystal moaned in appreciation, making me feel like a king. "I am going to cum soon," I said, knowing that I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

"You've done well, Shane," Crystal said appreciatively as I continued fucking her ass. "Come on Lexi, kneel down beside me so that he can paint our asses." Lexi did as she was told, pointing her perfect ass toward me as I fucked her mother's. "That's it, Shane, cum on our asses, cover us," Crystal purred. "Come on, Lexi, tell him you want it."

Lexi looked back at me over her shoulder, her blonde and pink hair spilling over her shoulder and down her back. "Cum, baby, I want your cum on my ass," she said with a mischievous smile- one that she clearly learned from her mom. Her voice- that smile, that body- was all I needed to explode.

I pulled out of Crystal's ass, my first stream of cum ending up inside her and coating her ass. I quickly redirected my cock, spraying Crystal's perfect ass with my seed. Her asshole and pussy winked at me as I covered them, moving my cock back to Crystal's ass to coat her too. My body convulsed as my balls did, driving every last bit of fluid out of me and onto them. By the time I was done, both women were dripping cup down their asses, pussies, and onto the sheets beneath them. I collapsed onto the bed, laying beside them both to catch my breath. They both sat up, checking out each other's asses and my artwork. "Nice work," Crystal said with a smile, tracing a pattern in the cum on her daughter's ass. She lifted her finger to her mouth. "Yum," she said, scooping some out of her ass to give to Lexi. They both cleaned each other off before laying next to me, one on each side.

Lexi burrowed into me, wrapping my arm around her. I kissed her on the forehead, endlessly grateful for who she is. Crystal turned onto her side, propping her head up to look at us. "I think you two are going to have a whole lot of fun together," she said kindly. "It's so great to see such a sense of adventure in you. Lexi, you did so well- I am very proud of you," she said, earning a smile from Lexi. "I'm going to go make some lunch- I will let the two of you take things from here," she said with a wink, getting up and wrapping herself in her robe. Before leaving the room she turned, letting her robe fall open to let her ample breasts fall out. "Just remember, if you ever need help, you can always ask mom."