All Comments on 'Mother Knows Best Ch. 06'

by softi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
reopainreopainabout 2 years ago

I hope this isn't the end, I personally was thinking Christine was going to free herself or have a twist were her daughter Rachel takes control of everyone but to have the bitch Ava win. Christine still has her hooks in Ava and its like you ignore that fact. At this point I can only hope you have one more chapter where Rachel somehow takes control of everyone otherwise this went from a good story to crap. Just my personal opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nooo! I'm team Christine all the way. She has to figure a way out of this. And when she does, she has to take control of Rachel too. Get over her aversion to incestually controlling he daughter and take her too. Otherwise she'll keep betraying her to Ava. It's the only way. Go Christine!

softisoftiabout 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, there's more to come. No promises about the final outcome.

It's interesting how many different endings people are pulling for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersofti@softi
I write mind control stories, typically lesbian. I tend to like slow inductions instead of quick, and less sex instead of more. I tend to write mind control stories with some sex in them, not sex stories with some mind control in them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES