Mother Knows Best Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia shrieked, immediately left Christine and went to hug the new arrival.

"I brought wine," Noemi said, brandishing a bottle full of yellow liquid. "Bring out the glasses, Christine."

She was a little surprised by the directness of the command, but she headed off to the kitchen. She heard another knock and entrance, with Rachel's friend Emily's voice joining the other two in the living room. Christine grabbed four glasses and headed back.

The three were seated on the couches, catching up on the news. Lots of leg was on display, with Emily's own small number barely decent. Noemi swept her hand at the bottle. Christine tried to fight it, but her instructions were seared into her psyche. Obey all. She picked up the bottle and poured a taste into one glass, handing it to Noemi. After a swirl, a sniff and a taste, she nodded and Christine poured for all three.

The door opened and Ava walked in. Rachel trailed, head bowed and hands clasped together in front of her.

"Sorry for being a little late. I hope your host has been accommodating," Ava said, smiling. "I'll take over now, Christine. See to your daughter."

'This is it this is it this is not happening...' Christine's mind wouldn't stop. 'I can't do this I have to stop, run, anything...' Her hand reached out to Rachel, gently taking her daughter's and leading her up to Rachel's bedroom.

It was already prepared. Christine had carefully laid each item out on the bed, sobbing, before she took a shower. Her little girl was grown up, and Christine was about to do something no mother should be made to do.

"I'm so sorry, Rachel." Christine again held back a sob. Cold fear and humiliation at what was about to happen swept over her.

"It's okay, mom." Rachel lovingly looked at her mom. "I want to. It will help make you understand how much Ava owns you." Christine choked. "I love her, and you will too, someday, after you've broken completely." Rachel cupped her mother's cheek. "Prepare me."

"I... I... Please, Rachel..." Christine implored.

"Now, Christine. Ava is waiting."

The imperative swept over Christine, the need to serve Ava overriding her anguish. Her hands moved over her daughter, slowly removing each piece of clothing. She knew Ava wanted her to wallow in the shame, with each instruction humiliating her as much as Rachel. She trembled as she picked up the first item, a small lace g-string. It sent delightful, degrading shivers from her arms down to her crotch. She felt the dampness, felt her own submission and reveled in the disgrace. It slid up her daughter's legs and Christine pulled the g-string tight over her daughter's smooth lips, adjusting the sides. Each scrap of clothing followed, barely covering the nubile teen. When Christine was done, her daughter was displayed perfectly. The corset lifted her breasts just so, the open-toed heels forced her calves into a delicious tightness, the lace-topped stay-up stockings highlighted the creamy skin above, and the slip of cloth over her sex hinted at the delights inside.

A final bit of resistance formed in Christine as she reached for the phone.

"I can't I can't I can't I can't..." she repeated, ducking away from her daughter.

"Mom, mom, please." Rachel cupped Christine's cheek and gently brought her face back up. "Ava wants it."

Christine's will broke. She stepped back, quivering, resigned to completing this part of the instructions. The flash snapped. Rachel turned and arched her back. Christine hit the button again. Rachel sat on the bed, spreading her knees. Christine took the picture. Each new pose exposed more of her lovely daughter, even without removing anything, and sent more humiliating, delicious flutters down to Christine's crotch. She knew she would put each up on the internet somewhere, maybe start an OnlyFans for her daughter. She didn't know the details yet.

Rachel brought her legs back together and stood up. The moment was here, the one Christine dreaded. She strapped the thin collar and leash to Rachel's neck and slipped a silk robe around her daughter. She did up the sash and sadly smiled at Rachel.

"I love you, Rachel."

"I love you too, mom."

Christine whimpered as she lead Rachel down the stairs.

"Ah, the entertainment has arrived," Ava announced from her spot on the love seat. She gestured to the middle of the room.

Christine trembled, hating herself for what she was about to do but unable to stop it. She lead her daughter into the hungry eyes of the four women seated on the couches surrounding the center. The instructions swarmed in her mind and made her kneel.

"I humbly present my daughter to you, my Mistress and her friends, and hope that she will please you." The abasement burned in her cheeks as she handed the leash to Ava. Christine reached up from her knees to gently pull the robe off of Rachel.

"Oh god damn, she's fire," said Mia.

"Yummy," said Noemi.

"Fuck yeah," Emily chimed in.

Ava stood up and leaned to Christine's ear. "Listen to her friends talk about your daughter. You're giving her to them to use." She pushed Christine back and tossed the leash to Mia.

"Come here, you luscious piece of ass!" Mia pulled the leash towards her, forcing Rachel to her knees between the her legs.

"Watch as they fuck her, Christine," whispered Ava.

Christine saw her daughter with her ass high as her head slipped between Mia's legs. Noemi pawed at the young backside and Emily moved around to knead the tender breasts.

"What kind of mother are you, dressing up your precious little Rachel in slutty clothes and handing her over to her horny friends?" Ava whispered in Christine's ear.

Christine leaned forward, placing her hands on her thighs and lowering her head in defeat. The tears still couldn't come. She felt a hand slide along her back while another lifted her chin.

"Watch, Christine. See what you've just done to your daughter."

She wanted to shout out, "No! It wasn't me!" but she couldn't get the words out. Mia moaned and pressed Rachel's head further into her crotch. Noemi slapped Rachel's pert ass. Emily ducked underneath to suck on Rachel's nipples. Shining wetness covered the g-string that Christine had slid up her daughter's legs just minutes before. Christine had dressed her, taken pictures of her, lead her down the stairs and offered her to her daughter's friends.

She felt Ava move around behind her, felt her arms pulled back. She didn't resist. She had failed her daughter, making her a weak submissive instead of the powerful, dominating woman Christine wished for her to be. Ava tied a soft rope around the kneeling woman's wrists and pulled them tight behind Christine's back. She pushed Christine down to sit on her heels and tied the rope around Christine's ankles.

"OK, Christine. You've followed your instructions for the night very well so far." Ava pulled up Christine's dress to expose her hips. "And I think you deserve a reward." She knelt down and slipped a small vibrator in Christine's panties. "And we all want to know how much you enjoy watching your daughter serve us."

Christine saw Noemi's fingers buried in her daughter's slick folds and Emily's tongue on her clit. Christine's mouth formed a silent "O" as the vibrations worked away at her sex.

The front door creaked open.

'Oh god oh god someone is going to see oh god no...' It sent Christine over the edge with a long moan.

Maria came in. "Hi Christine, I..." She stopped dead. "Christine? Ava? What's going on? Ava had said..."

"Come in mom." Ava grinned. "I'm glad you came. I wanted you to see what happened to your precious domme."

Maria silently took in the scene. Rachel was splayed wantonly among several girl's legs, trying to pleasure them all. Each of the girls used parts of the young, exposed flesh for their own enjoyment. Hands and lips and breasts and skin rubbed together hungrily. Christine, Maria's domme, the powerful, commanding woman, knelt tied up with Ava caressing her hair like a prized pet. Obvious excitement dripped down from Christine's panties, showing how she relished her daughter's debauchery and her own abasement.

"What... Christine? What are you doing?"

Christine looked at Maria. 'My slave... seeing me like...' She moaned as she started to crest again.

"She's my slave now, mother," Ava said. "I'm a little stronger than either of you expected." She shifted, facing her mom and crossing her arms. "You know, it's fucked up that you tried to give me as a sexual plaything to another woman, mom. And just to fulfill some fucked up fantasy? What the fuck? Well, I've already taught her a lesson." She gestured down at the kneeling woman. "Now it's time to teach you one. She's still your domme... Eat her out." She pointed between Christine's legs. "Now."

Maria haltingly came over and knelt down, leaning between Christine's legs. She lifted up the skirt, slid aside the panties and pulled out the vibrator. Looking up at her daughter one last time, a tear sliding down her cheek, Maria sagged onto her back and slid her face under Christine's crotch. She gently suckled the dripping flesh.

"See what you are now, mother? The slave of a slave of your daughter. Maybe that'll get you off."

Maria couldn't help it. She reached between her legs and started playing with herself..

Ava smiled and nodded at her success. 'It's a good night. Time for myself.' She stripped quickly, throwing her clothes to the side. "OK, slave, your turn to eat." She yanked Christine's head back by the hair and straddled it. Ava hummed when the soft tongue started its duty.

'Definitely a good night.'

12