All Comments on 'Mother Love'

by Shazola123

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago
Wow!

You really and truly have to keep writing and submitting to this site! You have a gift that needs to be shared with the rest of us pervs! lol The way you described everything that was going on, it was like the reader was on the beach or in the room with all the characters. In my mind, the mom was like Emma Thompson whom I always thought as sexy as well as being properly British. The sex was just awesome! Seeing as that was just the start of their holiday, I can only hope that there will be a followup chapter detailing the rest of their week. Five stars and a favorite point!

HighpikeHighpikealmost 5 years ago
Hope

you are writing more stories. That was HOT.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Great Writing

You really got the mother's character nailed, but not the others. A good story has a setup, transition and a payoff. Your setup and payoff were both excellently written, but there was no transition.

Sexual tension is what makes a story truly erotic and this story had none. Strip poker is a cheesy medium, but it did provide you with the opportunity for some tension and you didn't take it.

A beach holiday, a secluded house, strip poker, and sex. You are a talented writer and are capable of something better than this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous