All Comments on 'Mother, Lover, Wife, Whore'

by Bonemeal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ho, Hum...

No plot, no build-up of tension between son and mom, and almost no dialogue - and what there IS, of that, is poorly written with an inane penchant for being a Mommy-baby.

At least the author - on his Lit Bio page - was honest with us and admits he'll never be a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was okay

*** and that is generous.

jimdianajimdianaalmost 8 years ago
o liked it

i liked it it sounded more real then the lone woke up to it.first time i fucked my mom was in a pool it went alot like that but we went from the pool to the bed room

jimdianajimdianaalmost 8 years ago

soory guys i scrached my eye sorry for the miss spell. cant see to good lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Typical

Typical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Move along. Nothing to see here

No character development. Like eating poorly made frosting without the cake. Just a stroke story and not all that interesting.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648almost 8 years ago
Sorry but... I LOVED it..😁

I don't understand why everyone thinks stories need to be "perfect"..?

Guess what... There's no such thing as perfection. This was a fun Son fucking Mom in the damn pool romp and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Bonemeal... Work on another and we'll see if it isn't an improvement over this one.

But I think your Mom is one HOT fuck...!

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
I agree with Pistolpete,

They don't have to be perfect and we all have to start somewhere. Good job I enjoyed it and look forward to the next installment. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes, I agree with the positive commenters--this is a fine story

Personally, I've got to admire an author who lists his fetish as "Oedipus Complex" and who gives as the subtitle of his story, "into mom's vagina." For lots and lots of boys, their own mother's vagina is uniquely desirable and hard on-making. They dream about it, they whack off thinking about it, they love giving it affectionate names. "My mother's mommy-hole." "My mother's pretty pussy." "Mom's sweet slit." "My mommy's tasty twat." "The twat I came out of." "The ultimate cunt of all the world's cunts." "The cunt I'm dying to get back into." "The glorious hairy hole between mom's thighs that's there for her baby boy." "Her son's semen-catcher." are only a few. For plenty of boys nothing can ever compare with their own mom's vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
in a pool

Have you ever tried to fuck in pool water? Not easy, just when you get all lubed the clorine in the water cleans it and you have to start all over. Can be uncomfortable for your lady!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous