Mother May I...? Ch. 01

Story Info
Starting as we mean to go on.
12k words
4.4
18.2k
21
4

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This story carries a femdom, semi-incestuous and bisexual theme throughout)

Intro...

As requested (and also wanted by me), this is the continuation of the story "Barb's Boyfriend" and where as suggested by so many, I have taken our little subbie-cuck husband Adrian and placed him back into the loving arms of his Mother-in-law Margaret who will now and forever be known to him as 'Ma-am'...

I do love an older, dominant woman story where the young, feminized male is pushed to his limits, berated, chastised and punished in the most heinously delicious ways... And so without further ado... Let's get to it..!

Mother may I..?

Chapter 1 (of 8 in this series)

Starting as we mean to go on...

*****

At Barb's condo some time in late February...

"Hey! What the hell is going on here? Adrian? Why the fuck are you down there sucking Keith's dick while I'm not here?" Barb gasped with shock upon entering the apartment...

"I...I... It... It was K-Keith! He, he made do it... I swear I didn't want to!" Adrian cried back from his knees, just as surprised but terrified as Keith spoke up then, however not helping, he dug the hole deeper for the hapless guy...

"Ahh don't lie Pip, you know that's not true" he said first looking from Adrian and calling him 'Pip' using the shortened version of Pipsqueak the name he teased him with before, then looking to Barb while smiling as he stayed sat back on the couch with his hard, wet looking cock jutting out from his open denims, and adding...

"Okay so I had him go down on me" he admitted relenting as Barb gave him a look, but listening he told her what really happened...

"Sorry babe, you were late getting in and well, after sitting around here all day I was feeling a little, you know? I was horny and then Adrian was here, and we all know how much he likes sucking dick, so I just thought..."

"No Keith... I get where you're coming from, you don't need to explain yourself but why did you agree Adrian?" Barb came back with, first letting Keith off the hook but then looking to Adrian, and none too happy, she stood there with her arms across her chest looking angry and waiting for an answer...

"You could have said no... Are you that cock hungry now? I let you go down on Keith while we're fooling around, but what's really going on with you? This isn't your way of telling us you're coming out it is?" She questioned further and not waiting for him to reply, accusing Adrian of 'coming-out' suggesting he was gay...

"What? No! Barb, it's not like that!" he rebuffed not believing what he was hearing as he stayed there, perched on his knees... "You have to believe me! I... I came in and he had it out, his d-dick I mean... Keith has his pants open and was playing with himself and he sort of made come over, and he, he talked me into it... He told me you said it would be okay... Please! You have to believe me... You know I'm not like that, not all the time, or you know what I mean"

Caught on his knees with Keith's hard 8-inches half way down his throat, Adrian didn't have much of a defence and he didn't think Barb was buying what he was saying either, so of course, and not helping once again Keith was there, speaking up and working against him...

"Yeah, he's right about me coaxing him into do it... But believe me, it didn't take much... Once he saw me with a boner he went down without hesitating" Keith explained as he looked to Adrian smiling while furthering the little guys plight...

"Don't lie Pipsqueak, tell her how easily persuaded you are when it comes down to it... I mean all I did was ask and you didn't seem to have a problem then?" He said to him, challenging Adrian, leaving him in a panic and not knowing which way to turn...

"Well no, I... I don't suppose I put up much of a fight b-but I was scared... I'm afraid of you sometimes and I didn't know what else to do... But well, I... I mean... I guess I didn't mind" he came back with but knowing he was beaten, he couldn't really lie...

"Ha! That's a laugh" Barb countered however, hearing him...

"Come on now Adrian, you can drop the shy stuttering, we all know you love sucking dick, and yeah I am okay with it... When I'm fucking here... Do you get me?" she said to him, being firm and playing down Adrian's unnecessary reluctance but also saying she liked it too...

She liked that he was accepting his own desires. Adrian had willingly sucking Keith's cock for him, and yet without admitting it herself, Barb couldn't lie either because the thought did make nipples ache with her pussy growing suddenly wet in the arousal.

Catching the two of them going at it while she was away, it was a turn-on she wasn't expecting..

Yet not wanting to admit as much, or not right away, she continued being the dominant one, playing the bad cop and 'perp-walking' her guilty looking little husband.

Nodding but not replying with words, Adrian rose while wiping his chin and leaving Keith to stuff his now softening dick back into his pants. Embarrassed for letting himself be led astray he tried to slink off, wanting to get out of there before he made things worse...

"Yes, that's right, you'd best stay out of my sight for a little while, I smell something good in the kitchen, maybe you should get back in there huh?" Barb commented, watching him leave and Adrian did just that... Stealing himself away into the kitchen where he had been cooking for all three of them.

Which was another new habit he had been falling into since Keith's arrival, playing servant to their 'temporary' house guest who by this time had been there for nearly two months...

"Oh and also, we need to have a little talk during dinner, something has come up with Mother" Barb added as Adrian, feeling he was safe for now hidden behind the hinged kitchen door, he did however stop when hearing Margaret's name... Or "Mother" as he too had been calling the older woman as of late...

"Why? What's happened Barb? Is she okay?" He asked sticking his head back through the door fearing something big might be wrong, like her Mother was sick or something...

"Never you mind for now." she said back... "Get in there, I'm going to change and we'll talk at dinner... But if you're so concerned, you can relax, she's fine... Or at least I think she is"

Shooing Adrian away without telling him much more, other than the fact that Margaret wasn't ill, or sick, but still he was left curious.

Nervous now, he did however feel a sight pang of relief run through him when hearing the woman's name. Being locked up in his little cage for so long and left counting the days until he was to be released, and where amazingly, he had survived his first stint of being held in chastity.

But now... With the mention of Margaret, or 'Mother' coinciding with his proposed release date of 2 months? Adrian couldn't help feeling a sense of dread-filled hope wash through him...

*****

At the dinner table...

"So" Barb began as they all sat, tucking into the meal Adrian had prepared...

"I don't know how to say this but my parents have split up, Dad went to Florida again and Mother said he isn't coming back" she announced sounding rather calm as Adrian stopped what he was doing and looked to her but said nothing, yet he was surprised with the news...

"Wow! Really? I thought they got along fine... Do you know what happened?" Keith asked sounding just as surprised...

"I haven't spoken to my Dad, but I will, or we will... I'll get to that in a sec" Barb replied, then going further... "In the mean time however, I want to talk about Mother, because from what I've learned, she was the one who wanted out, and so Dad decided that if they were breaking up, he also wanted a new start... He left last week and I haven't spoken with him" she explained as the two men in her life sat listening, but to Adrian, he had a sneaking suspicion or feeling that this was going to lead somewhere else. There was more to this, he was sure of it...

Wondering, he worried about how this was going to affect him, and with what Barb said next, he had every right...

"So..." She continued but paused again, this time turning and looking to Adrian in particular...

"What we are going to do is this..." she added then stopped once more with her voice sounding calm but also like her mind was set, and Adrian with his radar up and pinging wildly, of course he was all ears...

"Mother seems fine with the break-up and get this, she's already 'involved' with someone else, but according to her that's not why they split up... Anyway... What I'm is thinking is, I want to drive down and see my Dad and make sure he's going to be okay... But mostly I want to know why he felt he had to leave without telling me or saying goodbye"

"W-who is your Mother seeing?" Adrian asked as he listened yet absentminded he was showing where his concern was centred. But then from the look Barb gave him, he wished he hadn't said anything at all...

"Really Adrian?" She questioned accusingly... "That's all you care about? Who Mother is seeing? What's the matter, are you afraid your girlfriend has found another playmate and now she won't want you anymore? Well... You'll find out for yourself soon enough because guess where you'll be staying while Keith and I drive down to Florida?" She said to him also while berating him, but hearing his wife, Adrian felt a new wave of panic filled dread came over him... Feeling for certain now the other shoe had just been dropped...

"M-me? Why do I have to stay with her? Why can't I come with you?" He whined back... "And since when is Keith going anyway? Aww man, It sounds to me like you've had this planned all along"

Hearing him and frowning unhappy, this wasn't how Barb want things to go. Not with Adrian raising his voice and putting up a fight, she knew she had to put him in his place...

"Okay... I'll level with you... I have known about this for some time... Yeah, since about, oh let's see now, what's it been? THREE FUCKING HOURS?" she answered sounding calm at first but then blasting Adrian out of his seat, Barb hollered at him from across the dinner table...

"Yes... That's right smart ass... Mother called me in work today... You know? The place I go to make the money that keeps you in panties while you're here, sucking my boyfriend's cock?"

She said to him, adding in this biting retort and really nailing Adrian to the cross this time, Barb put an end to his little uprising then and there...

"Okay! Okay!" He cried... "I'm sorry Barb, b-but you have to see this from where I'm sitting... If you send me to see Mother again God only knows what she'll do to me. I suppose she's been told about this too hasn't she? I mean with you, and Keith, and...and about me?"

Trying to reason with his obviously stronger alpha-wife but knowing at the same time he wasn't really in the best of positions to be arguing with her... Adrian as always, he backed down, and in a way... So did Barb...

"Oh you'll be staying with her alright, and well... I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to say that just now, you pissed me off is all... But I do want to go see my Dad... I just thought that since you seemed to enjoy yourself with Mother during the New Year, and with Keith home doing nothing it would be fun for us to get away" she replied then catching herself some while trying to be reasonable, asserting that it would be 'fun' for her and Keith to spend more time alone...

"Yeah, while I'm stuck up here with your Mother and whoever this guy is she's seeing" Adrian countered as he thought again, realizing just how bad this was going to be... "Oh Christ Barb, I... I don't know... Can't I just stay here on my own while the two of you go? Can I have that much at least?" He asked in what would be a last ditch effort, pleading against all hope that he might be left on his own...

"No you can't stay here on your own, and besides, Mother is excited to have you... Oh and I wouldn't go jumping to any conclusions just yet, because I don't remember saying her new lover was a man" she added further, letting both Adrian and Keith in on this rather important bit of information, and bringing with it a surprised pause between all three...

"Really? Your Mom's switching teams?" Keith chimed in with a chuckle after catching on to what Barb was saying, or implying...

"Yes... It's Denise the hot little college girl from the sex boutique... She's the one who sold us your cage and everything else" Barb replied shocking them both as Adrian blushed knowing there was someone else out there that knew of his plight, his embarrassing beta-male shame of being caged and wearing girl's panties...

"It seems Mother had some wild oats of her own left to sew, and now with menopause hitting her, I guess she wanted to try something new... Oh and Adrian? She did tell me that she has you to thank for this, so tell me? Just how do you feel now Mr. Smart-mouth?"

"Wow! Your Mom really is a wild one... I'd still love a shot at her, even if she is into rug munching these days, I think that actually makes her hotter!" Keith added, going a little too far as per his usual, but knowing where he was coming from, Barb could hardly disagree...

"Really Barb, she didn't day that did she?" Adrian asked, ignoring what Kieth was saying but as well, he didn't want to sound like he was showing an interest in the older woman. Knowing already that Barb thinks he's developed a crush on her after being 'babysat' while she and Keith were away on New Years Eve...

"Yes she did, and she also told me that her new little friend Denise will be there as well, so how do you like that? You'll have two women looking after you this time" Barb replied smiling now and teasing Adrian some, letting him know that he wouldn't be alone with her Mother the entire time...

"Oh God! There's no way I can go now!" He guffawed, scared more than ever... "I have to stay there for two weeks? What about work? Mother lives way out in the suburbs, I can't make that trip every day... It will take me too long!"

Worried indeed but thinking he might have an out, Adrian asked about his job and how he would get back and forth, what with Margaret living out in the eastern suburbs... Yet Barb, sounding no where near as concerned, she had other ideas...

"Oh to hell with your little part time job... You can quit... I make enough" she said back in a dismissive tone, like she didn't care about Adrian's job in the copy store, because really... She didn't...

"Are you serious? I can quit?" Adrian replied surprised but none the less happy with what he was hearing, for once...

"Yes... I've been thinking about this for a while now... I'd like you home more often, or all the time in fact... Plus, I know you hate that job, so what do you say? Do you want to stay at home all day and be my house husband? I mean, after I've loaned you out to Mother?"

Asking Adrian such a thing after telling him he can quit his job, it took a second or two before registering in his brain, just what is was Barb was saying, what she was asking... Wanting Adrian to be her house-husband...

"I... I thought I already was?" He questioned somewhat confused... "What I mean is, I do everything around here already, but now I get to stay home? I don't have to go to work? Yes! Yes of course I want that! Who wouldn't?"

Answering with a definite yes and still quite amazed, Adrian had to think this was probably the easiest choice he had ever been given. Allowed to quit that mundane, boring job to stay home and cater to his wife? To him this was a no-brainer, the question didn't even need asking, he was more than willing...

"Ha! I'd say he's more like a house-wife than a husband, what with how you keep him dressed, wearing panties and with that little dick of his all locked up... It's almost like I'm dating two chicks!" Keith pipped up adding his two-cents once more, even if it wasn't called for, describing who he thinks Adrian really is...

"Yes, I can see what you're saying, but it's okay... Keith is right after all isn't he? I don't mind thinking of you like a house-wife, I mean... You do wear panties all the time, and well... He's also right about you being more feminine that way, but I want that for you Adrian, and I think you do too... Don't you baby? Don't you want to be my sweet little girl-man?" Barb teased, agreeing with Keith's suggestion, not really defending her beloved little husband and leaving poor Adrian burning once again... Burning in the shame of his own truth.

With his eyes welling up and a huff in his chest, he couldn't deny how being treated this way made him feel. Ashamed with what his wife was saying, wanting him to be her fem-boy cuckold, her 'house-wife' more so than just her 'house-husband'...

But worse was knowing that he did want what she was saying, and also in that reality? He knew there was no other choice... Not for him...

"Y-Yes..." he sighed back with his eye's rimmed in tears and dropping his gaze, afraid to look at either of them...

"Yes, what baby?" Barb asked wanting more, wanting him to be sure as he glanced her way with pleading, sad eyes, Adrian didn't dare catch Keith's stare however... Knowing he was smiling and feeling his presence, he was afraid of the bigger guy, not believing he could ever trust him completely...

"Yes, I... I want that too Barb, I... I want to stay home and, and look after you" he muttered, however Barb, she wanted more...

"I want you to say home and look after 'us' too baby, but I need to hear you say it... Tell us, what kind of husband to you want to be?" She pushed as Adrian trembled, feeling the pressure rise with both their eyes and attention squarely focused on him...

"I... I want to be your house hus-husband" He stuttered while shying away from the more feminine sounding 'house-wife' as Keith had teased while sporting an evil looking grin...

"I'll... I'll do whatever you say" he added then, still muttering under his breath, conceding, with his eyes dropping once again as Barb smiled knowing she was getting somewhere with him.

Also, she couldn't help but to think of her Mother Margaret and how it feels to wield such power over another... Such control in practically owning someone this way... It was thrilling and had her nipples growing tight with the excitement... The undeniable power rush coursing through her, it left her wanting more...

"Aww, that's nice to hear baby... I'm happy you're not putting up a fight... See how much better we get along now that you're beginning to accept things and really see what's important?"

Nodding but saying nothing else Adrian somewhat broken, he rose from his seat dressed in one of his soft coloured velour track suits with Barb allowing him to wear clothes during the cold winter months, and he was glad for it... These small victories meant the world to him, making him feel somewhat normal, even if it was just wearing clothes as he walked around the condo...

"Okay great!" Barb chirped sounding happy... "It looks like we're finished here and now that we have this settled, you clean can clean up while we get a head start on packing... Not that we'll need much with where we're going!" She added as Adrian began gathering plates but hearing her, he became curious thinking Barb hadn't mentioned when she and Keith would be leaving...

"When are you going by the way? You never said," he asked in more of a sombre tone as Barb stopping, she turning back with a smile...

"We're leaving on Friday morning so it's only two days until you'll see your sweetheart Mummie-dearest again, isn't this exciting?" She let Adrian know while giving him another dig about this supposed 'crush' he has on her Mother...

"Ye-yeah, I... I guess" he replied sounding less enthused, exiting the room as Barb left him to brood and saying nothing more as she smiled again, this time looking across to Keith...