Mother May I...? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He took that okay didn't he?" Keith commented once Adrian had gone..."But man would I ever love to hide a few cameras in your Mom's place, just to see what she does to the little pipsqueak"

"Oh Keith, stop... Don't think about him... Remember, you and I are the ones going away,... You should be thinking about us, not Adrian" Barb came back with but then thinking another smile came to her lips... "Or do you have a thing for him now too?" she questioned... "It's just that after catching the two of you the way I did earlier... I'm not so sure it isn't you who has a thing for Adrian!" Half joking Barb was only fooling around, yet she was curious all the same...

"Ahh... You know I'm not like that, it's you I want baby... What you caught us doing was a fluke, a spur of the moment thing" Keith answered sounding somewhat embarrassed... "Mostly, I just wanted to see if he would suck my dick on his own... You know? Without you here telling him to do it... I guess I get off on that power just as much as you"

"Yes, it is a trip" Barb agreed... "But just don't start abusing him with it okay? I have to say though, I was a little surprised walking in to see what the two of you were doing. You know it's not every day you come home to find your husband going down on your boyfriend now is it?"

"Ha-ha! No, I guess not" Keith laughed back... "But then again, how many women out there have a husband like him, AND a boyfriend like me?"

*****

2 days and 2 sleepless nights later...

"Okay, we're just about ready... You're sure you didn't forget anything? You know we'll be gone for a week or maybe even two, so if you need anything else, you'd better get it now" Barb announced as the three of them stood in the open doorway of her condo, each with a suitcase in hand, ready to embark on this next adventure...

"No, I didn't forget anything" Adrian replied, sounding somewhat annoyed but really he was just scared, or terrified is more like it...

"Okay, and there's no reason to be snippy... What's the matter? I thought you were looking forward to staying with Mother again? She's told me a few things, you know?" Barb replied, throwing Adrian a curve ball she knew would grab his attention...

"Really? Wh-what did she say?" He asked as Barb smiled knowing he would take her bait...

"Oh you'll just have to wait and see... I can't go ruining any surprises, but I will tell you that it has to do with why I haven't let you out of your cage this week, not even for your cleaning" Barb let on... "She has something in mind that she thinks you're going to like. So, if I were you? I'd be on my extra special-good behaviour with her... If you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I know... You want me to grovel, and, and what about her friend? Her new girlfriend as you were calling her... You said she's going to be there too?" He asked, nervously wanting to get as much out Barb as he could before she unceremoniously dumped him back to his Mother-in-law's house and into her clutches.

"I would think so" she chimed back, answering from the front seat as she drove with Keith at her side and Adrian relegated to the back...

"Mother said Denise has moved in with her, so yeah, she'll be there... But don't worry, she's quite nice, super cute, hot as hell...and, she really knows her stuff when it comes to people like us... Or people like you really"

"Wh-what's that suppose to mean? P-people like me?" Adrian whined, even more afraid now, learning this Denise girl, Margaret's new 'lesbian-fling' she had moved in with her. It was frightful because he didn't know her, even if she did know him, as he'd he'd been told...

"You know Pip? Guys like you... Femboys who suck dick and like dressing up in girl's clothes... A pantied sissy... That's what you are" Keith added, answering with his usual biting sarcasm as Adrian shed away, stewing in the backseat and trying to ignore him...

"Oh Keith... Don't call him that... You may be right, but still, I don't like the name calling" Barb responded in Adrian's defence this time, which did make him feel somewhat better, thinking that his wife still had his back, or that she cared at least...

"Sorry Adrian, you know he's only messing with you, don't listen to him," she added not liking how Keith was purposely labelling him once again, but then surprising her some, Adrian spoke up, kind of agreeing with what Keith was saying...

"No, it's okay Barb... He's right" Adrian muttered from the back... "Th-That's what I am... We all know it" he said, then quickly changing the subject... "Will we be there soon? I just want to get this over with"

Saying Keith was right about him being a sissy, but sounding defeated and wanting to move on, or 'get this over with' Barb felt slightly remiss, sensing that at heart, Adrian wasn't happy...

"See? I told you" Keith smiled as she glanced over to him... "Yes, I know, but you don't have to be so smug... Now, let's do what Adrian says for once and get there... I'd rather think about the two of us on a beach in two days, not about all of this other stuff"

The car grew eerily quiet for the remainder of their hour long journey with neither saying very much, including Adrian who was sat coiled into himself brooding as they turned the last corner and onto Margaret's street with Barb then breaking up the silence, saying...

"Okay, here we go!"...

*****

2 minutes later...

"Hello Mother! We're here!" Barb called as she entered her Mother's house without knocking, believing this was still her childhood home, she didn't feel the need...

"Oh hi, come in, we're in here," she heard her Mother Margaret reply, calling out from inside the house rather than greeting her daughter at the door. It was something Barb found odd, but still it was better than being stared down in the middle of the driveway like she had been at the beginning of this journey, back on New Years eve...

"Come on Adrian take my hand... You can leave your little suitcase here, let's go meet Mother and her new friend" she directed, taking Adrian's hand without waiting for him... "Oh gosh Barb, I'm so scared" he replied, shaking and following close behind his tall, athletically-fit wife and using Barb's larger size as his cover...

"Oh relax, you'll be fine... I'm sure they'll dote over you, now in we go, and be good" she answered reassuring her slight, little man as they entered Margaret's living room or her 'clean room' the one Barb was never allowed to use while growing up...

"Here we are Mother, and hello again Denise, it's been a while.... You look, uh, good" Barb announced as she crossed the room with Adrian in tow, seeing her Mother there sat up in her favourite wing-back chair, dressed once more in her long, black silken nightwear looking rather frightful and domineering while smiling quite righteously. However Barb's surprise came from seeing where the young, short haired Denise was positioned at the older woman's side, kneeling with an arm draped over her Mother's silk covered thigh and dressed in very little...

"Hello Barbara, and you too Adrian... Don't think I don't see you there, hiding once again like the last time you came to see me... Come out now, there's no reason to be shy, and yes, my Denise does look good, doesn't she?" Margaret replied, first looking past her daughter and directing her attention to Adrian as he cowered further with his heart in his throat and trembling from head to toe. The woman more or less ordering the slight, effeminate fellow to show himself as he squeezed Barb's hand all that much harder...

"Denise has been teaching me quite a lot about this 'lifestyle' as it's called" Margaret continued... "It began when I invited her over for tea, and what was it you said Denise? I'm topping you from the bottom? Isn't that right?" The mature, larger chested woman added, asking as she gave the fine-haired blond a loving stroke like she was her pet, her purring little pussy-cat...

"Yes Ma'am... It means that I'm teaching you to be my dominant, but you're already able to lead me on your own... Hello Barbara... It's nice to see you again, and I suppose the cutie behind you is our Adrian? Don't be shy sweetie... You're quite pretty for a boy" Denise the outspoken college student said back, first replying to Margaret, or 'Ma'am' as she was soon to be known by all involved.

But then looking to greet Barb, she went on to call out Adrian himself... Centring her crystal-blue eyes his way while telling him he was 'pretty for a boy' her words and the way she looked had him quaking even further as he stood there terrified, unable to respond...

"Don't be rude Adrian, say hello" Barb said to him, breaking him from his gap-mouthed trance and pulling him forward by the hand where reluctantly he was presented to the odd pairing, his wife's Mother Margaret and her new little lesbian fling...

"H-Hell-Hello Denise... It's n-nice to meet you" he stuttered while shuffling his feet forward with his eyes fixed to the floor...

"And what about me young man? Have you forgotten already?" Margaret ask and catching Adrian off guard he glanced upwards looking more frightened than ever...

"N-no Mother, I... I wasn't... I mean, no I haven't forgotten y-you... How? How are you M-Ma'am" he said back reticent and afraid that he'd angered the woman as she sat upright in her chair looking so dominant and in control, perched upon her throne with her young, pretty, hard-bodied girlfriend kneeling submissively by her side...

But then Barb, speaking up she broke the tension... "Say listen you guys, I'd love to stay, but Keith and I want to make the border before mid-day.... So if you don't mind? I'll leave Adrian in your very capable hands and get going, if that's okay?" She cut in, saying she wanted to get on her way and hearing her, Adrian felt his stomach drop that much further.

Hitting the basement this time, he knew this was it. Barb was about to abandon him, leaving him at the mercy of her Mother Margaret, or "Ma'am' as Adrian himself had called her, adopting this new name for the older woman on a subconscious level and doing so without realizing...

"Yes, go on... I'm sure your father will be happy to see you, but I can tell you right now, he wasn't to blame in our separating, we were both fed up... He hated living here in the cold, and me? Well, I was over him if I'm to be honest" Margaret replied as she stood then and wanting a word with her daughter, she chose to see her out instead of letting her exit alone...

"Give me a kiss now baby, and don't forget, do whatever Mother tells you, okay? I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think and deep down you know as well as I do that this is what you want... Okay I have to run, kiss, kiss, bye-bye and I'll send you a postcard form Cape Canaveral... I know how much you like that space stuff"

Kissing Barb as she turned hurrying to leave, Adrian couldn't hold back his tears but staying quiet he knew that saying anything would end with him blubbering in a flood of water-works and begging her not to go...

*****

Out in the hall...

"So Mother, I suppose you want to tell me everything you're going to do with Adrian? Whatever it is though, I trust you, but you won't push him too hard, will you?" Barb asked, trying to preempt the woman from bombarding her with a handful of reasons and explanations of what she had in store for her weak-willed husband...

"Well, I wasn't going to tell you everything" Margaret replied as a sly smile crept across her glossy red painted lips... "However, I thought you might like to know that I've found Greg, or Denise found him, you know kids these days? They can find anyone on a computer," she informed, willing to let Barb go. However not before dropping this rather large tuna-fish into her daughters lap...

"Greg who? You don't mean 'Greg', as in Adrian's Greg, do you?" Barb replied sounding surprised as Margret beamed, no doubt expecting her daughter's surprised reaction...

"Yes, 'that' Greg" she answered smugly... "Denise found him on Fakebook of all places, he lives downtown managing a bar... But as it turns out, it's not just any kind of bar" she continued, confirming it was indeed Adrian's long lost friend Greg they had found alive, well, and surprisingly he wasn't all that far away...

Yet continuing with her mischievous grin... Margaret had more to tell...

"What does that mean? What kind of bar does he work in?" Barb asked as the woman grinned wildly, unable to contain herself...

"We looked it up... It's called it's a place called Woody's... I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but apparently, it's the largest gay bar in the city, and our Greg, or I should say, Adrian's Greg... He's the manager... He runs the place!" Margaret let on, spilling her big secret with an excited upswing to her voice and an even bigger smile on her face...

"No way!" Barb gasped back, looking shocked in her disbelief...

"Yes way" Margaret answered, sounding as smug and looking quite proud of herself while folding her arms over her ample chest...

"Wow! I don't know what to say? Have you contacted him?" Barb asked, still quite taken with this news, this indeed rather large development that had her suddenly thinking and remembering, she told Margaret about what she had walked in on the other day...

"You know!" She beamed, having this bit of juicy goss' of her own... "I caught Adrian going down on Keith when I came home from work a couple of days ago... It was just the two of them this time, I wasn't there" she said smiling with her news Barb let her Mother know in a hushed voice as she went on to explain...

"He said it was Keith who egged him on, and I believed him... But still, Adrian didn't refuse when he made the suggestion, he didn't say no... When I came in, he was on his knees tonsil deep with Keith's cock at the back of his throat and gagging like crazy" she went on telling her Mother more of the story as Margaret listened with intent...

"No Barbara I didn't know this, how could I..? But I do now and thank you" she replied surprised herself but also quite pleased to hear what her daughter had to tell her...

"And we know it's not the first time he and Keith have, uhh, you know? They've been 'intimate' lets say?" she added, asking and thinking this made perfect sense, knowing her little son-in-law had recently indulged in his old past time of sucking cock, however with Keith this time, now that he and Barb had made the little wimp her cuckold...

"What about letting him out? When was the last time Adrian was permitted one of his weak little orgasms?" She asked next, changing the subject to Adrian's first stint of being locked up in his baby-blue chastity cage and stepping away from the bisexual stuff, but choosing to keep to herself this idea she had of what finding Greg could mean...

"I've only let him out for quick cleanings every few days. The silicone bit gets stinky really fast, even if you just blast him with the shower head... But no, other than cleaning, he hasn't been allowed to cum properly since you had him last" Barb replied but then asking further, she wanted a little more info about her Mother's mid-life change of heart, or 'switching teams' as Keith had put it...

"And what about you Mother? Is this just a thing with Denise? Scratching an itch let's say? Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with the two of you doing whatever... I mean hell, I'm not one who can talk" Barb asked while reassuring her Mother that she held no judgment against her or the choices she makes... Even if she did choose to bed a spicy-hot, 20-something year old confirmed lesbian...

"Well thank you Barbara, but it's not like I need your blessing, however it's nice to know you understand" Margaret began with a warm smile this time, looking and sounding content...

"And as for this being just a 'thing' or a mid-life crisis? I'm not so sure, maybe it is but I'm loving what Denise has been teaching me... Remember how I said that I missed having that certain power over some people? Well not anymore... I have it all now and I don't intend on giving it up anytime soon" Margaret added, or stated really, knowing she didn't have to explain herself, but still, it was nice to know that her daughter was on her side...

"But anyway... In getting back to Greg... He was all Denise's doing... She said he was confused when she first made contact, but once Adrian's name was mentioned he seemed very keen" she let on then, going back to the original topic at hand, which was Adrian's long lost high school friend...

"Wow! That's interesting... I wonder if he still has feelings for him?" Barb questioned, quite taken with this extra bit of news... "Do you have plans for them to meet and maybe have a little reunion of their own?" She asked, pressing her Mother for more details while her head filled with ideas, thinking how she'd like this to play out...

"I'm a little blown away by this and I don't know what to think, but if you do plan on having some sort of get-together, again, you have my full consent and yes, keep me informed... In fact if you don't? Then I'll be pissed with you... But as for everything else? You go for it Mother, I trust your judgment, you know that... This is all so amazing and great, I'm actually kind of happy for Adrian, now that you've found Greg I mean, but listen, I really have to get going... "Oh and I really like Denise too, I know you've had a crush on her ever since we met her in the boutique, so I'm also happy for you"

"I'm happy for you too Barbara, hell I'm happy for all of us now and keep you're phone handy, I will be sending you updates, but I should get back in there as well... Before that sexy little minx starts on him without me"

"Okay, enjoy yourself, and remember, don't go too hard on him... Adrian will bend to your will if push him, just don't break him completely! Thank you again Mother, this means the world to me"

*****

Kissing cheeks as they parted, the older woman let a more deviant, sadistic smile form in the corners of her mouth as she closed her front door behind her, turning and walking with her head up, proud and ready, her long black night gown flowing behind her as she went..

Moving swiftly with her ample bosom leading the way, Margaret re-entered her living room with confidence and an even greater sense of authority...

"Now let's begin shall we?" She stated loudly, grabbing both their attention coming in...

"It's lovely to see you again Adrian, you look nice, but you know that won't do, come along, off with your little track suit, let's show Denise which panties you've worn for us... Hmm?" The older dominant woman demanded politely of Adrian as he stood where he had been, and with Denise there as well, wearing a ready smile...

"R-Right h-here?" he stammered, finding himself suddenly alone with the two woman and feeling the heat of his Mother-in-laws orders from the onset, being told to strip there where he stood and thinking this was all happening too fast... Much too fast...

"Yes! I want to see how you look in that cage!" Denise chimed in... "Here... Let me help... It's okay if I help him, isn't it Ma'am?" She asked stepping closer to the shaking little guy and clad in a hot, mini-version of one of her silver haired Mistress's outfits.

Denise was dressed in an all black corset wrapping her upper half and pushing up her smallish, hard little tits. Yet lower, and on her legs she wore a slutty, dangerous looking pair of torn fishnet stocking that crept sexily out from under the hem of her micro mini, which looked more like a wide, black patent leather belt other than something that could be called a skirt...

With her blond hair full of gel, looking short and spiky, the young 20 year girl looked like she belonged in a Mad-Max Movie, or even a sex dungeon in Amsterdam...

'Apocalyptic sheik' was the look she was going for with her eyes ringed in super dark mascara, a thin, spiky looking dog collar around her porcelain neck and all capped off with a pair of lacy, finger-less gloves on each hand, and looking as she did, Adrian wasn't sure which of the two woman he should fear the most?