Mother May I...? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing and with no other recourse, Adrian braced himself when feeling Denise's fingers clutching and grabbing at his red-hot and very sore ass cheeks, pulling him apart as he bit down with his eyes pressed shut feeling this girl who was younger than him lubing up and making slippery his little back door...

"Uhhhh!" He huffed in an exhale as Margaret lined up the shinny chrome tip with Adrian's twinkling pink-pucker, the coolness of it's surface letting him know it was there, and being rather overly dramatic for such a small butt plug, Margaret, like Adrian she too was more in tune with the psychological aspects... What this was doing to him and how it was making him feel...

"Push out and this will go much easier" she instructed, thinking this would be something he was already used to... "You can't tell me Barbara hasn't plugged you in the past two months" She stated more so than asking, thinking Barb would have used the plug she had sent home with him all clean and in it's zip-lock baggie...

"Oh God this is so embarrassing... Oh M-Ma'aaaaam!" He cried, feeling the plug going in, pushed into his tight little bottom with relative ease. The sensation making his eyes flutter in apprehension rather than in pain...

"Did that feel nice Adrian?" Margaret teased still holding the plug at it's base, slowly twisting and tuning the small thing helping to find it's home, locked behind his tight little sphincter...

"Mmmm... That's something I'll never tire of seeing, your cute little back-ring opening up and accepting my gifts... Yes it is quite delicious indeed... Can you feel that? Can you feel me turning your plug inside you?" She asked as Adrian squirmed... "It was Denise who suggested the smaller plug, just like the one she's wearing... She says that because of it's size, she can wear it all day... Isn't that nice to know?"

"Uhh... Uhh Y-yes it, it feels okay, I guess b-but do I really have to keep it in me all day? Please Mother... I mean Ma'am" Adrian replied, not at all comfortable and struggling to keep his breath and also not believing this was happening to him, the humiliation testing his limits...

"Just stay where you are... You'll get used to it, take a minute to relax and breath and then we'll get you out if that cage, hmm?" Margaret said back as Adrian's head popped up, hearing the words he'd been longing to hear for the last two, long-cold months...

"R-Really? Your going to let me out?, and, and..." He asked, sounding desperate but still quite leery and afraid...

"Yes we are going to let you out of your cage darling, you've been quite good, from what Barbara tells me you stopped complaining after the first week, and as for the 'and' you're afraid to mention... Meaning will we let you have your little cummies? That my sweet sissy-son-in-law, is still to be decided... However if you continue to be a good little boy and do as you're told, I don't see permitting you to 'evacuate' those pent-up little balls of yours as being too much of a problem"

Reassuring Adrian that if he stayed the course, was a good boy, obeying and doing what he was told, he may be permitted to cum in some form or another, yet until this moment, he honestly hadn't thought that far ahead. All he knew was that he might be let out his cage. But then hearing this news, his outlook did change going from one of abject terror, to one of hope, or 'cautious optimism' would be a better description...

"But before we even think of bringing you any pleasure, your punishment however, it isn't over, not quite yet... Now do as your told and get your nose into that corner young man, Denise and I still have some preparations to make so off with you... Scoot!"

Shooing Adrian away with a dismissive hand he blushed again as he climbed down from his perch atop the two dining room chairs where then and quite sheepishly he made his way over to the far corner of the woman's living room.

Over where he was to stand, faced away while remaining naked with his freshly strapped and still stinging backside exposed to the room, and the two woman... Margaret the elder and Denise, her 20-something year old, recently acquired lesbian playmate and readily active counterpart...

"There's a good boy now, away you go" Margaret added as Adrian made his way saying nothing with his shoulders hunched and his knees pressed together as he hobble-stepped afraid this smaller, more permanent butt-plug might pop out of him if he moved too quickly...

"Now come Denise, you know where the wash basin is, fill it with some nice warm, soapy water and don't forget to bring lots of towels as well" she said as Adrian wondered, hearing her tell the younger girl what she wanted next, and as innocuous as this may have sounded, yet not knowing why, Adrian had his guard up once again.

Standing still and faced away he could only hear what was going on behind him while shivering naked and cupping his caged package he thought it best if he concentrated on what good may come from all of this, and so far? Being set free from his cage, even if it was only temporary, for now it was the only good-thing he could see coming his way...

*****

Some 20 minutes later...

Being left alone for what seemed like quite a long time, Adrian felt all the more exposed and oddly aware of his being naked while standing with his nose in the corner. He felt out of place and like he shouldn't be there.

However, it wasn't much longer until he could hear Margaret speaking, her voice starting off distant but growing louder as the pair drew closer, the two woman came back into the room...

"Okay Adrian, you've had your corner time, you can turn around and come back... Your punishment is over, for now" Margaret said to him as he turned feeling relieved yet with caution he moved slowly at first, turning with his hands covering himself, his entire package easily hidden in the palms of his two hands.

Yet doing so and now faced outward and looking back into the room he was suddenly and most shockingly faced with something he could have never imagined...

"W-what's th-that?" He stammered, wide-eye and turning white...

"You mean this? Why, it's my new strap-on dildo... Do you like it? I've been trying it out on young Denise here, and she seems to enjoy my using it on her, but she's not who I've bought it for... No, no" Margaret replied smiling now and feeling a new sense of power running through her as Adrian stopped in his tracks, terrified once again but for a whole new reason.

Thrilled with excitement after waiting so long, and wanting to do with Adrian as she had long suggested Barbara do with him... Or to quote the woman directly, Margaret was about to "Fuck the cum out of him"

Terrified and shirking away as Denise stepped over taking Adrian by the arm he stammered and sputtered, frightened beyond belief he couldn't believe... His Mother-in-law, his 'Ma'am' she was going to use the all black, slick looking strap-on dildo...on him...

Shocked as he looked, he said to her in a gasp... "You... You're going to f-fuck me?"

Continued...