Mother May I...? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living this 'Bohemian' lifestyle where everyone is fucking everyone else, and doing so without a care... Or so it would seem... But however, the further this went, the more Barb was finding she loved every stiff-nipple'd, pussy-dripping, wet second...

Calling back from down stairs as he raced to the door from where he had been in the kitchen. Adrian too had changed once again... However reluctantly that is, with Margaret insisting he be presented in his maids costume, and for fun as she put it, the older woman also thought it would be cute if he introduced himself as 'Adriana' when greeting his, or 'her' man at the door...

Putting up a fuss but knowing this would be just another embarrassment he would have to live through, like asking Greg to spank him, which he was terrified of doing, but like anything else in this, he knew he couldn't win...

So as mentioned and with much reluctance, Adrian had taken the time to dress himself in the girly get-up, complete with his short-in the front ruffled skirt, pink fishnets and matching open toe sandals allowing his equally pink painted toe nails to show through...

With his make-up touched up and slipping the pink silk choker around his delicate enough looking neck, and not to forget the last piece... The tall, fan-like, pink tiara Margaret had included with everything else... It was the kind of thing you might see a nurse or waitress wearing, yet far more extravagant and looking super-sissy like when perched atop Adrian's head.

Stopped one last time in the front hall to take a look at himself and blushing crimson red while doing so, but then taking in a deep breath and seeing his shaking hand reach up, turning the door knob, Adrian prepared himself for the worst, while at the same time... He was hoping for the best...

"Hi! Hi Greg... Would... Would you like to c-come in?" Adrian asked as he flung the door open to see Greg standing there yet catching sight of him and taking a second to respond, his brain it would seem was working over time... Not believing while also trying to process and take in just who and what he was seeing...

"Ahhh..." was all he could say as he stood there looking blank but still his hot, usual self...

Dressed in black once again and with the same t-shirt clinging to his gym-worked chest but with a leather jacket on top, and down below he had on those tight denims and black leather biker boots on his feet, with his hair combed and gelled, to go along with his goatee beard and moustache looking perfectly trimmed, manicured and with everything all in black, head to toe Greg looked hot... Hotter than hot actually...

Also, and only adding to Adrian's plight was the intoxicating and rather unmissable cologne his beef-cake friend had doused himself in... The strong, male-pheromone based scent, invading and occupying Adrian senses, he felt dizzy and already under his control just being in his old friend's presence...

Much like he had the first time... Swept away and feeling his cage growing painfully tight, all Adrian wanted to do just then was to throw himself at Greg and let him take him, and right there in Margaret's front hall if he wanted...

But of course he didn't, and that was because for the next minute or two, all Adrian could do was to stand there feeling hugely self conscious with Greg looking at him, or gawking while looking stunned is what he was doing...

Looking Adrian's feminized form up and down with an expression of wonder as he stood there dumbfounded with a bottle of wine in one hand, and a bouquet of roses in the other, and for what was probably the first time in his life... Greg was left utterly speechless and not knowing what to say...

"Are... Are those for me?" Adrian asked as he let his old friend drink him in for a second longer before breaking Greg's spell, asking if the flowers were form him...

"Uhhh... Yeah... I mean... No, they're for your Mother-in-law, but I can go back out get more, if, if you'd like?" Greg replied but still not knowing what to say he couldn't take his eyes off of Adrian, he looked so...so... he looked so, real and like a girl... He was beautiful...

"No that's okay, but thank you... Come in, I know Ma'am will appreciate you thinking of her, she likes when people do stuff like that, going out of their way, just for her... We're in here and let me get those into some water for you... Umm, would you like a beer, or wine?" Adrian asked trying to be calm as he lead Greg into the house...

"Ye-yeah sure a beer would be nice although seeing you like this Ade? Maybe I should have a shot, and a few of them!" Greg replied as Adrian tittered, and speaking of drinking that's just what he was doing then, drinking in his little sissy-friend and amazed with how much he looked like a real girl, but knowing under it all was the object of his desires... His little femboy blowjob-buddy for years gone by.

Showing him in and feeling Greg's eyes undressing him as he walked behind him, funny though as Adrian went ahead his only real worry just then was to wonder if his stocking seams were straight when running up the backs of his legs...

"Ah Greg... Do come in, how lovely to see you again" Margaret greeted and she and Barb both stood.. "Please, let me introduce you to my daughter Barbara" she added smiling from ear to ear as she place a hand to the girl's back, pushing her forward.

Feeling rather shy and reluctant herself all of a sudden, Barb seeing the hunky guy walk in and with how she was dressed with no bra and in a see-through blouse, with her tits on full display as well as being in a very short skirt with stay-up stocking and nothing underneath, she hesitated for a second as she stepped forward but then catching herself with a deep breath, and ignoring how she was dressed, Barb held her head high while smiling brightly and never letting her eyes leave his as she purposely thrust her chest forward as well as her hand, pretending she was meeting a business client, yet with her tits on view, looking sexy and powerful, in control but in a completely different way.

She wanted Greg's first impression of her to be a good one, one that would tell him she was as confidant as her Mother... Yet inside, she was a mess of nerves, full of lusty wanton anticipation and with a touch of shame thrown in helping to keep her cheeks feeling rosy and flush.

"Hey, yeah... It's really nice to meet you, it's Barb right?... Th-thanks of the invite, I'm glad I could come and, wow! I have to say, I wasn't expecting all this, you guys look incredible!" Greg beamed back trying to sound cool and accepting, which he was but as well, he was still somewhat in shock seeing these two women dressed as they were, this Mother-daughter sex-manic-duo... One with her tits out and the other squeezed into a corset so tight it looked like her even bigger tits were               about to spill over the top at any second.

Then again with Greg being no novice, or newbie when it came to all things related to the world of sex and kink, and with meeting Margaret before, he had a pretty good idea of what he was walking into... But still, that didn't take away from the shock factor of being here and seeing first had just what and who he was dealing with, this sexed up pair, about to hand over Adrian, who looked no different... Dressed to the nines and sissified, prancing around like a girl and playing his role to a T'...

"Why thank you Greg, we wanted to dress up for you, and of course you know my umm, husband, Adrian? He's told us quite a lot about you, how the two of you grew up together" Barb added and smiling while being vague by not mentioning the sex as she took an initiative just then in speaking up.

Stepping closer to first hug then kiss the tall, well toned, solid bodied man's cheek, she breathed deep, soaking in his manly essence and feeling herself quiver some, smelling his spicy cologne with her stinging hard nipples and nearly naked breast, pressed into his muscle-hard chest, Barb felt herself swooning some, aroused beyond belief but not because she believed Greg was there for her personal enjoyment...

No... Barb was extra turned on seeing and knowing this hot-dream-boat of a man was here for Adrian... That's where her enjoyment was coming from, and it's also what had her bare, inner thighs feeling so warm. sticky and wet...

"Yeah, I'm sure old Ade has told you everything by now... But one thing he didn't tell me was about all of this! And, hey, there he is! Hey Ade? Why didn't you say anything?" Greg replied as both Margaret and Barb turned to look as Adrian had returned in his full regalia, dress to look like the sissy he felt he was...

"You do look great by the way, I mean if I haven't said... Actually, you look amazing Ade... But you should have said something, I would have been okay with you cross dressing this far instead of just going out in girl's clothes... I mean, hell..! With that make-up, and that dress? You really do look like a chick... And a fucking hot one!"

Complimenting Adrian again and being up beat about everything while smiling, however Greg still wanted to know why Adrian hadn't told him how far or how much he was into the whole cross dressing thing... Being feminized this far, becoming a sissy-maid...

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how you'd react so I didn't say much... Uhh, here's your beer and I have wine for you Ma'am, and Barb" Adrian said nervously trying not to spill anything as he came back in, balancing a sliver serving tray with Greg's beer and two glassed of wine but no drink for him... Although he could use a gallon of the liquid courage right about then...

"Yeah, it's no problem, I suppose I get it... I just don't want you to ever think that I'd judge you for anything... I like 'pretty-boys' like you... I may be gay but that doesn't mean I can't recognize the beauty of a woman... Or I guess in your case, a guy who wants to be a woman... You know? A Transvestite" Greg replied as he accepted the opened beer, while also telling Adrian he accepted him, and that he wouldn't judge him... In any form...

Smiling with his long-neck bottle then sitting and resting back on Margaret's couch, with Barb being quick to join him taking up a seat at the other end and smiling to Adrian mischievously while patting the middle spot, the only seat left, signalling to him with a nod, she wanted him close to her... But really, she wanted him close to Greg...

"So Greg, are you back to steal my little girly-man from me?" She asked, sounding playful as she sipped her while letting her hand fall atop Adrian's stocking covered knee and giving him a squeeze, she was letting him know the teasing he knew they had planned, not only was it happening, it was already under way...

"Nahh, that was never my intention, you know that right? I mean this was all just a fluke wasn't it?" He answered, slightly fearful now in thinking he didn't want to be a homewrecker of any kind. Greg was just super happy to have his friend back, but yeah the sex was good too, if not fantastic, which is what he would say if she were to ask... That much he couldn't lie about...

"Yeah it was real lucky how all of that came together and well, I'm sort of the same with how Keith came back into my life, or 'our-lives' I should say, that was just a fluky thing too, wasn't it Adrian?" Barb asked as she replied to Greg, but turning to Adrian as he sat there listening and feeling quite fearful himself, he was afraid to answer, waiting for one of them to say something that would embarrass him even further...

"Yeah I'll say, but umm, I'd better go check on the food... Would you all excuse me for a minute?" he answered when thinking quick, not really saying much as he stood up just as fast, which was something Adrian was learning... If he wanted, or felt the need to get out of a situation he couldn't wait around because of he did? He knew he'd be stopped by one of them... So for Adrian speed was of the essence when making his getaways...

"You go ahead sissy, I'm sure we won't talk about you while you're gone" Barb replied and taking up the mantle, she was the one turning up the sarcasm and derisive tone this time... Calling Adrian a sissy with Greg sitting right there, as he thought about stopping but then thinking it best if he kept his mouth shut, again, he chose to say nothing as he slipped away, back to the vegetarian casserole he had cooking in the oven...

"I'm sorry if this isn't what you were expecting Gregory, but please, relax, and while the little princess is away, we'd love to hear more of this story, but from your side this time" Margaret said speaking up as Adrian left them, and true to form, centring on the topic of their meeting, it was the first thing to leave her lips...

"Oh we go way back Ade and I... We met in high school, but I'm older and we never really started hanging out until after we had both graduated. I had been out a couple of years already, but then he started coming around the pool hall, that's where I liked hanging"

"Hey? I never thought of this, but you don't suppose he already had a thing for me do you? Because as I think of it, he did sort show up at a lot of the same places as me" Greg asked while telling the two woman of their earliest beginnings but then making a discovery of his own, it looked like a few more pieces of Adrian's puzzle were coming together...

"Maybe, but he's always said he isn't gay, it's just that not too many girl's paid attention to him, you know? Because he was smaller than everyone else" Barb replied, wanting to air on the side of caution when bringing up the topic of her husband being gay, like all the way...

"Yeah, I guess maybe he just looked up to me, because to tell you the truth? Back then I didn't even know I liked guys... That didn't come to me until later when, or after the first few times he and I were, uhh, together... I'm sorry but are you okay with talking about this stuff Barb? You know? Being his wife and all?" Greg asked as he agreed at first, thinking Adrian was just looking for some companionship back then and didn't know he was into guys.

But then again and as he pointed out... Neither did Greg...

"Yeah, I'm more than okay, and Mother? We know all about you don't we? I'm sure you don't have problem talking about other people's sex lives, hmmm?" Barb answered saying she didn't mind this somewhat touchy subject, and in fact as also she let him know she was more than willing to talk just about anything when it came to this wonderful new lifestyle all of them had fall into...

This fast running stream of awakened emotions and desires, a consciousness of aching wants and incredible orgasms... This river of dirty, dirty sex Barb admittedly never wanted to find her way out of... Not now, not since diving in head first with Adrian and doing so without checking for rocks first...

However turning to her Mother, Barb knew much the same was true...Awakened after splitting with her golf-obsessed husband then finding new life and a new purpose when she let young Denise in, falling into her arms, willing to obey just as much as the smart college girl was able to teach... Teach and to show Margaret how to be a Dominant woman, but of course that wasn't hard... The 50-something year old was well over any of her hang-ups, long ago and took to the role quite readily...

The only thing Margaret needed was for something, or someone to open her eyes...

And as they say of all things leading to Rome... Or in the case of everyone involved, from Margaret meeting Denise, and even Barb sleeping with Keith... All of their roads when followed back, they all lead to one place... They all lead straight to Adrian...

"Yes, well I think we know enough of how this all came to pass, but tell me Greg, after Adrian and even in your college years, how was it you came to be a dominant like myself, a 'top' if you will?" Margaret asked then wanting to get into the meatier side of this... Questioning Greg about his preferences and how they've made him the type of man he is today...

An openly gay Alpha male, or on a more sinister note, Greg was a predator amongst young, unsuspecting men...

Knowing Greg had not only come out because of Adrian, but in the process, his tasted had developed along with him... His taste for playing with, and fucking freshmen bottom-boys and sissies in the making, like Adrian...Margaret wanted to go there and for good reason... She was setting things up for later, after enjoying their meal...

Once finished and Adrian had been sent back into make coffee where was to return ready to serve, and in more ways than he was probably aware of...

"Well I'd have to say that all goes back to Adrian again" Greg continued... "I was always good at talking people into stuff... It started with having girls do shit with me, but when I began having these 'other' feelings' I sort set might sights on Adrian because I knew he'd be easy, but no offence of course...

"No, none taken, trust me... But what you mean is, you saw him as an easy mark, isn't that so? Someone you could control and have him perform certain favours, and what about now? You do still see Adrian as a bottom, correct?"

Asking while sitting in her high-backed living room lounge chair, the same wing-back she sat in while fucking Adrian up his tight little backside for the first time, Greg looked on somewhat confused because it was more than obvious just how much of a bottom Adrian is and always had been...

"Yeah of course I see Ade as a bottom, we're all like that though aren't we? I mean we don't really change... Once we figure out who we are, we tend to stay that way... Or that's what's I've learned" he replied as both Margaret and Barb smiled, believing Greg was on the same wave length and thinking the way they were...

"And given the chance you'd like to do that again, control him let's say?" Barb added as the two women double teamed Greg, but not in a sexual way. As it were, they were just asking question they hoped would arrive at the same conclusion... That kind of double teaming...

"Well, yeah and again, uhh... Man this is weird, but I feel like I'm telling you how I've been cheating on you with you husband... If you can understand that, so...sorry but uhh, yeah when we were together a few weeks back, I did turn on a little bit of my 'dominant-charm' let's say... I had Adrian begging and screaming when he came... Is, is that where you're going with all this? With all of these questions?"

"Mmmm yes, and I'm sorry if we're being intrusive as well... Barbara and I just wanted to see how you feel and we mean no offence either Greg, it's just that we like this sort of thing, this 'kink' as one might say" Margaret said back, apologizing as well but also letting Greg know they are both into this sort of 'kink' as she said it, remembering her being told he had used the word himself to describe how he liked things... Which 'kinks' turned him on the most...

"We were hoping you might too..." she continued, sitting on her throne and acting like a Queen, which she was in a way... Margaret was the 'Queen-bee' in this hive, there was no mistake...

"But now that we know Greg, know that you like the same things we do, I suppose it's time we let you in on another little secret we've been keeping... However if we tell you, Adrian won't know, so you will have to play along, alright?" Margaret ended telling Greg of yet one more secret regarding Adrian and this new life of his...

This new sissy-life he had not so much chosen but had evolved into naturally over time, like wine in a bottle, or sand on a beach, all he needed were the right conditions and time... Time to age him or shape him, sculpt him into what he is today...

"Uhh, yeah I'm in... I love this part, the seduction or even just knowing shit the other guy doesn't... What do you have in mind, and what does Adrian know so far?" Greg answered looking and sounding quite interested if not aroused the way he ran a hand back though his hair before giving his large, strong looking biceps a hard flex and pretending to stretch as he sat up in his seat...