Mother May I...? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting into it and even feeling aggressive and with one hand coming around Adrian throat and the other to the back of his head, Keith, fucked his mouth in earnest while pressing his eyes shut and finding a rhythm of his own, he was soon pacing with Greg in a sea-saw back and forth motion where together the two bigger, stronger men took hold and double teamed Adrian for real, spit-roasting and fucking him at both ends...

"Ohhh yes! Fuck me that is sooo fucking hot!" They all heard then and from the most unlikely source, it was Margaret, sitting back on her throne with her legs cast open and knees hooked over the two arms of her favourite wing-back. Splayed wildly she was fucking the sloppy, hairy-wet mess of her woman hood with her slim-line smooth looking vibrator and catching everyone off guard with her out burst, but by now nothing could stop this bizarre, family-sex session, this impromptu-bisexual orgy...

"Barbara help me" she called out as her daughter, surprised and not knowing, she followed her Mother's directive anyway, leaving the two men to fuck Adrian on their own...

"Use your wand on my pussy girl, hurry up, you're going to be the one to make me cum while I watch these boys fucking you little gay- husband" she ordered a stunned looking Barb but doing as she was told.

First shucking the rest of her clothes in a horny, aching bid of wanting to be naked all of a sudden, Barb was so turned on and dialed into this sexually-mind-altering experience and like Adrian being offered Keith's cock, she didn't think twice when picking up her Hitachi-wand and doing as the woman was telling her, she pressed and held the humming, hard-vibrating sex-toy to her Mother's pussy and hitting all the right spots she had Margaret's head rolling back with her eyes closing... Gasping she was at her end, and more than ready to cum...

"Ohh Christ yes!" the older Matriarch howled out this time as she lowered her head and looked to Barb, instructing her to keep the big ball vibrator where it was while also telling her to turn back and watch... Watch the two men fucking their little sissy like the gay-boy into the world in which he belongs...

"Oh yes Barbara, I knew you could be a good girl too, hold it, hold it right there... Unng... Now, now watch... Ohh God yesss!"

Biting her lip along with her, Barb was as caught up as the rest now as she did look back, and just in time so it would seem...

"Unnnggg Mmmmph!" Her smaller, naked and thoroughly stuff little sissy for a husband moaned out looking entirely lost in his own gay-sex-filled delights, with his mouth full of Keith's now full erect member fucking and hammering his jaw open and making him gurgle with an ungodly sound..

Mean while behind him, and more or less directing the action with his strength and thrusting was Greg, his old buddy and Adrian's first ever sex partner, who was back now... Back and reclaiming his turf much like Keith had with Barb, taking what was at one time his and doing so without asking.

Both men, asserting themselves together to the point of this entire episode as being an open theft... The stealing back of two bodies, the taking of two hearts, the robbing of two souls...

The end...

*****

Epilogue...

After taking both Greg and Keith's thick, hot cum loads at each end first feeling Greg go off, dumping and pumping his huge man-load into his body from behind while calling out and declaring Adrian as his, that was about all it took for the other three and with Keith being the first to follow, erupting and filling Adrian from both ends, drowning the sissy in their cum...

Meanwhile Margaret, their true leader and Matriarch of this three-ring sex-circus, she came next, gritting her teeth while grabbing roughly at her daughter Barb's wrist to make sure didn't go anywhere with that wand doing it's intended... Pushing her over the edge and into the most blissful, wondrous orgasm she had experienced in years...

Left gasping and panting, sweating and utterly satisfied she collapsed back, a quivering mess of mature, post-menopausal hormones and desires...

*****

In the days and weeks to follow, and with Adrian accepting a job serving tables at Woody's, offered to him that same night by Greg... He slowly found a new place in life, a new way of doing things that in the end left him feeling more free and more fulfilled than he ever had...

Not out completely but far enough for now, he remained married to Barb and living with her and Keith in the condo, working at the bar while seeing Greg on the side and yet still finding the time to cater to and server the pair, or the 'couple' as Barb was openly declaring themselves...

But then one day Keith came in with some news...

"Hey guess what?" He called out looking happy as they had ever seen him... "My folks are selling their house, and who do you think just bought it?" He asked as Barb, looking excited as well but not knowing why, she asked him "Who?" as Keith stopping then, but still smiling and first looking to her then to Adrian, he waited a second longer before telling them, before declaring, loudly...

"We did!"

Surprised as they all stood there, shocked and not totally understanding or, not having it sink in straight away, Adrian however his first thoughts went to Margaret, or 'Ma'am' as he smiled, realizing and knowing what this would mean... He would be closer her to her... Very close in fact...

He would be closer to the woman he owed all of this to... Adrian would be where he felt he belonged the most, he would be closer to his his Mother-in-law, his Dominatrix... His Ma'am...

The end, the end...

*****

Again and as always, if you made it this far I applaud you for sticking with me on another of my crazy, sex filled journeys... Another these incredibly long, long, sorted tales of sex, intrigue and horror...

I thank you for your patronage and hopefully. you'll come back for more... Oh and sorry if I missed any spelling or editing errors... My bad!

Neil