Mother May I...? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." Margaret began as she also leaned in quite keen and with Barb soon to follow they formed a small huddle, listening to their leader as she quarterbacked their next play...

*****

After dinner...

"Man Ade, you look like a girl, and you cook like one too... I wish I could cook like that, or even better, have you do it for me! Oh, and hey, when you're ready? I'll have my coffee black... Okay?" Greg said to Adrian as he rose beginning to clear the dishes and catching him a little, thinking he could feel a mood change once he had called the three in for dinner.

All through the meal he had that feeling of being on the outside looking in, it was a feeling that wasn't all that new to Adrian, but now? This felt different, it was ominous and it was scaring him... Doing everything himself from cooking to setting the table then the washing up, as he was on his way to do... However listening to Greg, he never really even said thank you. Which did hurt some and not letting it go right away, he through back to a few minutes earlier when his old friend had called him out on not saying please when asking Barb to pass him the pepper shaker.

Greg had embarrassed him then and here he was doing it again now... But smiling all the same and telling him he would bring him his coffee, black... Adrian didn't say anything else but he did give a quick glace to both Barb and Margaret but seeing their suspicious looking smiles, he wasn't getting a good feeling from them either...

Heading back into the kitchen with an arm load of dishes and ready to start his next set of chores, Adrian couldn't help feeling slightly remiss, it was a feeling he knew well, one where he felt left out but was still the centre of attention.

As his wife and Mother-in-law were bonding with his old friend and so quickly at that, giving Adrian another reason to feel as he did, but then remembering what Margaret wanted him to do once he was finished his maid-duties and with a cold stripe of fear running down his back, he had to stop and wonder...

With Greg's asking for coffee specifically, was it like a signal of some kind? Did his asking have something to do with what the two women wanted from him? After he had served the coffee, when he was expected to grovel at his friend's feet and ask his awkward question?

Ask Greg to be taken over his knee to be punished and spanked on his bare ass, and to do it for no reason other than to set a precedent, a boundary or a line...

It would be a one-way show of Greg's dominance that would tell his old friend he knew where he belonged... One that would make clear and with no uncertainty the two could never be seen as equals... Adrian would always be the bottom to Greg's top...

Worrying himself to death already, Adrian tried to dismiss the notion as he went to work, first scraping plates then loading the dishwasher, he did what he could to keep himself distracted, however with such mundane tasks ahead of him, his mind did wander... Wander and leave him to think...

*****

15 minutes later...

"Would you like anything else Greg? Did you want more coffee?" Adrian asked as they moved back into the living room with Greg smiling and finishing his cup but thinking Adrian was just stalling for time... Asking if he wanted more coffee he was hoping to stave off the inevitable...

"No, I think we're all good here but tell me Ade, wasn't there something else you wanted to ask me? Something you're just dying to get off of your chest?" Greg replied and hearing him, Adrian knew right away that either Margaret or Barb has spilled the beans, telling him what they had ordered Adrian to do and saying it in a way that had him agreeing, there was no other way... He had to ask...

"Ahh..." he hesitated, afraid now with whatever element of surprise he had being swiped away because Greg knew... He had been told...

"Go on Adrian dear, you know what you need to do" Margaret said to him breaking the uncomfortable silence that had fallen over the room, telling Adrian to continue.

First looking to Margaret, his Ma'am and then to Barb, hoping against hope for some sort of reprieve but watching as Barb instead of helping him, she moved off the long three seat sofa and pushing a smaller, more upright sitting chair over towards her Mother, they were both given front row seats for what was surely to be a spectacle, one they wouldn't want to miss.

Seeing this and feeling his stomach drop that much farther with a cold sweat breaking out across his body, Adrian, still wrapped up in his tight clothes, his corset, or basque compressing his lungs and making it all that much harder to breath, he felt dizzy as he faltered feeling he couldn't do it. Not in front of everyone, he didn't think he couldn't ask Greg to spank him...

A second quiet filled the room...

"I... Please... Please Greg will, will you umm, sp-spank me? I... I mean p-punish me to, umm show me, to.. t-teach me?" He managed to stutter out at long last, and just in time too, because had he waited one more second Margaret was preparing to stand up and take over, demanding he ask if not putting the little sissy over Greg's knee for him... One way or another, she was going to make sure this happened...

"Teach you what Adrian? Come now, you know what to say... What do you want Greg to punish you for? Say it and with no more hesitating, or he will be watching you go over my knee instead, and believe me... You do not want that to happen" Margaret threatened from her chair without getting up, regardless though she was having the same effect, she had Adrian afraid, terrified but knowing he had to say it again, his Mistress, his Ma'am, she was demanding that he ask Greg a second time, and this time he had to do it properly...

"Take you time Ade... I am going to spank that gorgeous ass of yours, but do it here. Come closer, I want you to kneel for me when you ask" Greg added speaking up for the first time as he had Adrian step closer before kneeling at his old friend's feet with him sat forward watching and waiting, aroused with what he was seeing, what they were doing, Greg didn't care who could see the large lump of a boner forming in the front of his tight black Levi's...

"There you are little man, or actually, I think you look more like a little girl... Hey what was that name you said earlier?: Greg asked saying Adrian looks more like a girl but then turning he asked Barb for the feminine version of Adrian's name...

"Adriana... All I did was put an 'a' at the end but your right Greg it does suit you, doesn't it Adriana?" Barb teased talking to Greg but also asking Adrian if he agreed as he kept his back turned, too busy blushing to answer and feeling like he was about to cry without even going over Greg's knee...

"Yeah, I think it suits him, or 'her' just fine... So what is it -Adriana? What did you want to ask you old buddy Greg?"

Asking and furthering the tease, Adrian didn't know which way to look but the with his head going back and his eyelids fluttering he felt a strange calming fever-like heat surrounding him that was like no other, and where unbeknownst to him, he had slipped into what's known amongst sissies and submissives as 'sub-space'...

Falling helplessly Adrian felt he was being draped in a blanket of humiliation so thick it became him, turning him into 'Adriana' the sissy girl he had always dreamed of being... Whether he knew it or not...

"Please, Sir..." he began, looking up to Greg with watery, tear filled eyes but as well, feeling once again like he was up above himself and looking down, like this wasn't him. This disenchantment, or delusion, the separation of himself from 'Adriana' it's what allowed him to go on... Pretending to be someone else, it was the only thing that could save him...

"Please... Will you take me over your knee and spank me... Spank me and punish me? I've...I... I mean, Adriana, s-she's been a bad gir-girl" Adrian muttered as Greg unable to hold back his smile and biting his lip, he could hardly contain himself as he groaned back...

"Oh man... How horny is that?" he said not really replying but amazed with the transformation that was happening before his eyes. In fact all three were seeing it as the two women looked on with just as much awe but staying quiet, they watched from there on like this was some sort of scary movie...

A very dirty, sexy, scary movie...

"Yes Adriana, you have been a bad girl staying away from your Uncle Greg for so long... I've missed you and you know what you need to do, don't you?" Greg replied playing this up to the max, even calling himself 'Uncle' as he shuffled his ass as far forward as he could, sitting on the couch's edge and letting his knees fall further apart...

"Come girl, open my pants, you know what to do, take it out... I know what you really need" Greg went on, changing the direction of this little episode completely, feeling this turned on he could hardly resist with Adrian down where he was, kneeling so submissively between his spread-apart knees as he tilted his hips forward and fished out the pull to his zipper before dropping his hands, waiting for Adrian to do it... Greg waited for 'Adriana' to unzip him and take out his now mostly stiff, thick and meaty, 7-inches cock...

Looking up while reaching and again not feeling like this was him, or the way in which this was going, looking like they were forgoing the spanking and moving on to a different kind of 'punishment' if it could be called that as Adrian glanced up to Greg momentarily, seeing him slouched in his seat and smiling back with his teeth gleaming and with what looked like an evil glint of light hitting his eye.

Left shivering in fear and feeling like the demon inside of his old friend was showing himself, at that moment, Adrian wouldn't have been surprised to see he had horns on his head, a long tail and a mouth full of ugly, pointy sharp teeth...

Scared however, but not stopping he watched, seeing his own hands and fingers worked Greg's zipper down...

"Oh my Adrian, this is so hot... Keep going baby, you're turning me on so much" Barb said then and kind of interrupting, hearing her voice coming from behind him, Adrian was brought back to earth but for a moment as he carried on, moving the little brass zipper tab all the way down before popping open Greg's top button...

"Shh... Leave them alone Barbara... This is an important moment" Margaret whispered, leaning towards her daughter but keeping her eyes glued to the scene unfolding before her

the woman was so enraptured and caught up, wild horses could drag her away...

"Yeah there you go sissy girl. Take it out, you remember him don't you?" Greg teased as Adrian sat back with his friend's mostly erect cock in his hand and more than ready to open his mouth to engulf him in one, but holding back, he knew better... He hadn't been told and this was suppose to be about him being punishing... Even lost in his sub-space, his subconscious mind knew to not let him... If he was playing this role, Adrian had to ask for everything...

"Ye-Yes Sir... I remember... Did you? I mean can I suck? Can I suck your cock for you? Or, or were you going to p-punish me first?" Adrian replied from his knees, asking not only if he can suck Greg's cock but if he was still going to punish him, spank his ass raw...

Waiting as Greg who was looking down on him and lost in thought, Adrian without realizing he began to let his closed hand slide slowly up and down his bigger friend's rigid length, loosely held and using a feather light touch that had Greg sighing out, but also making up his mind...

However as he was about to speak, once again, there came a noise from the back benches that wasn't Barb this time, but rather it was Margaret... Losing herself in a rare moment of weakness as she watched, suddenly she could stand it no more and with reckless abandon or any concern, she surprised everyone as she sat back hiking up the hem of her dressy, fluttering skirt to reveal her bare, unclothed wet mess of a pussy...

"Mother!" Barb shout-whispered calling the woman out and thinking she was being outrageous, seeing her doing such a thing, openly baring herself as she was... Her mature, dark-haired pussy now on view with her thick, wet lips hanging down, exposed through the dense forest of her long wiry pubes and left glistening in her wetness as she went even further as she moaned out, dragging her two fingers up and through her excitedly sodden valley...

"Uhhh Ohh" She sighed aloud but then looking and turning to her daughter she barked back at her telling her to be the quiet one.. "Shhh! Be quiet and watch" she said in a sharp, quick tone but keeping her volume low...

"Why do you think I said no panties... Now get that skirt up and shut up, or it will be them, watching me spanking your skinny ass instead"

Scowling and threatened her daughter, Margaret let her gaze and her focus drift back as Barb sat gap-mouth hearing what the woman wanted her to do, basically telling her to join in and start playing with herself or, she can get out...

Aghast and beside herself but also knowing there was no way she was going to leave, Barb bite her lip when looking and seeing how Adrian was now openly and willingly dragging his broadened, flat tongue up the underside of Greg's fat cock...

"Uhhhh, oh fuu-ck! Adrian" she moaned out in a quiet exhale with her breath gone out of her she was so aroused, seeing Adrian do it, sucking Greg's big cock, she was not only lost to herself but to her Mother as well...

Complying, Barb leaned back in he chair and did what she was being told. Shy at first, she slipped a hand under her short skirt to touch herself before letting go completely, flipping the pleated little thing up and exposing herself to the room. With her legs open and her overly-ready, horny, and excited pussy there on display, it was such a strong a rush... One that left Barb feeling dizzy and fevered as well, becoming caught up in the depravity of it all.

Drawing her feet up onto the seat-edge, she let her legs fall open and with her skirt up, as she indulged herself at her Mother's request. Rubbing and playing with wet pussy, Barb's eyes were the ones left to flutter this time, feeling her arousal while drowning in the eroticism of what she was watching, touching and fingering herself while gawking slack jawed, watching her husband 'Adriana' suck cock his boyfriend's cock...

"Yeah of course you can suck my cock any time you want and every time I tell you... That's it show these ladies how you do it, suck the cock you're been waiting for your whole life girly-boy, take it, throat me if you can... Uhhh,... Mmm... Ohh I forgot how good you are" Greg moaned out giving his approval telling Adrian he can suck his cock for him and being so dominant as well, he had both women looking on captivated with all eyes riveted to the scene...

"Yeah that's it, just once more and hold me in this time, hold me as long as you can" he instructed his little friend who was all dress up in his girl's clothes and wishing he was such, with his mouth so full of cock, he couldn't breath as Greg, fulfilling his role he kept him there maintaining his dominance, having Adrian throat his hard cock all in one go...

"Unnng! Ummmph" he gagged then after staying down as long as he could with his body trying to reject the huge invader as Greg relented as well, knowing and releasing his grip, but then quickly and in what appeared as merely a flash, he had Adrian up with his two big hands under his armpits and where in one fluid motion that surprised everyone, Adrian more so than the rest as he called out with an..."Ahhh!"

Feeling himself being hoisted up light as a feather yet only to be slammed back down with a thud this time, making an "Huumph" as the air was forced from his lungs and finding himself across Greg's knee, hanging there with his two hand, out in front of him and left looking at the floor...

"Uhhh! Oh... Oh please!" He cried yet to no avail as Greg went on then, ignoring him...

"Mmmm... What a nice, smooth perfect ass you have Adriana... I can't wait to play with you back here pretty girl... I bet you have a pretty little pussy for me too, hmmm?"

Running his open palm over Adrian's indeed, smooth and perfect looking ass, Greg as it would seem, he was teasing himself more so than he was his little sissy captive. With his heart already pumping hard and fast after having his cock sucked with an audience, but now as he had his little buddy, prone and bare assed across his left knee as he curled his right ankle around the backs of Adrian's legs to keep him there, Greg in his heated state and turned on as he was, he was about to give the ladies a different kind of show altogether...

The show he was sure they had come to see, and he wasn't about to disappoint...

"SWACK!"... "Ahhh" Adrian called out squirming, feeling Greg mauling his two bare cheek then giving him his first hard smack with his frilly pink skirt hiked up Greg had an unobstructed target when warming-up his white little ass with an awakening slap, a 'how-do-you-do?' with the open palm of his large right hand...

"Stop fighting me sissy-girl,,, "SWACK! SMACK! CRACK!" Greg said to him or her... Warning Adrian not to fight him as he laid into him again, and even harder this time, he had the little guy wailing with a good few, hard, man-sized smacks...

"Owww! Ohhh! G-Greg...Sir please n-not so h-h-hard!" he cried while doing all he could to fend off his old friend but Greg, unwilling to let him get away and determined now while having had enough, he looked to Margaret, asking... "Do you have something I can use to tie up this little filly? She's bucking pretty good but I'll tame her, you'll see ladies"

Wanting something to tie him up with, or his hands at least, Greg made out like Adrian was a wild, untamed horse that he was going to break-in, roping and taming him down, bring him into submission...

"Here, use my belt, but just tie his hands, this is fun but don't hurt him too much" Barb interjected taking off her thin cloth belt and handing it to Greg but saying she wanting him to go easy on her little sissy-boy, or, maybe not 'easy' just not so hard...

"No! No please!" Adrian begged as Greg paying no heed he held him with one strong hand while wrapping the flexible woven cloth belt around his wrists, tying Adrian's arms up behind his back and immobilizing him in what only took a second...

"That's better, now where were we?" He asked having finished looping the belt around Adrian's wrists and arms, even going up so far he had the little guys elbows touching as he began again, raising his hand and arm high above his head, Greg was all set to give Adrian another good, hard seeing to...

"SWACK! SMACK! SMACK!" The sound clapped loud as he went at him with an open, cupped hand and noisily filling the room with the slapping ringing out loudly making Adrian's spanking sound and seem all that much worse as Greg raged on, punishing him hard and without end

Alternating from one cheek to the other and bringing Adrian's Lilly-white ass to a warm pink at first but not stopping he turned the little sissy into a blubbering, crying mess with his two ass cheeks looking hotter by the minute, fiery-red and undoubtedly very, very sore...

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" "Ohhhhh!" He hissed as Greg gave Adrian his last he called out again, grunting this time... "Arrrrggg! Ohhh that-huuuurts!" with is head coming up and struggling as he balance atop Greg's knee, feeling but hardly noticing his friend's huge erection, as they moved and he struggled, jostling around with his arms tied behind his back and with no means of escape. His hard member still all spitty-wet from his cock sucking efforts and now grinding into him, Greg's stiffness was hitting his cage at brief intervals before sliding up into the crease where his leg joins the rest of his body.