Mother Mine Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and her niece.
11.4k words
4.43
17.2k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
917 Followers

I sat there stunned. Starring at the frozen screen. My niece, cradled in my mom's arms.

I looked down at the mess my orgasm had caused.

"FUCK"! This time it was an expression of irritation, not shock.

I stood up, still holding my deflating dick in my hand. I reached down pulling my jeans and underwear just above my knees and waddled to the and up into my bathroom. I started to laugh at myself thinking how funny I must look.

I washed gunk from my hands and used a wash cloth to clean my now limp cock, balls and upper thighs. I pealed off my jeans and underwear, threw them in the hamper and went to my room to get fresh ones. I quickly dressed and headed back downstairs. I flopped down on the couch.

Mumbling to myself, "Scene two."

I hit the play button on the remote and sat back with my cock already resting in my hand.

There was Mary snuggling against my mom's amble busom. My mom stroking the little girl's hair. Mary looked so small next to mom.

"Get up!" My mom abruptly announced.

Mary didn't hesitate. She moved away from my mom and off the bed. Standing next to it, hands folded in front of her. This wasn't the first time. Mom had the little bitch trained!

I watched as mom had the girl crawl between her spread thighs. That's when I got the forst glimps of my mom's pussy. It was the classic perfect "V" shape. Neatly trimmed, cut short as to reveal the slit of her pussy lips. Mary's face quickly blocked my view as the young vixen went to work lapping and sucking on my mother's cunt. My mom's hamds on the bitches head, watching the girl's performance.

After my mom came the two played with each other taking turns or in harmony stroking, licking, kissing each other's bodies, seemingly cover every inch of each other.

Suddenly mom bolted up and looking around the bedroom let out an angry, "SHIT!" Pushing Mary away from her she bellowed, "Get up, get dressed and get out. Jason will be home any minute."

Mary got up and scurried around the room pocking up her clothes and dressing.

Mom stood up, went into the bathroom, I heard the shower turn on. She poked her head out the door and angrily retorted, "Hurry, leave!" Mary looked at her and as she pulled her T-shirt over her head, left the room.

My mother showed no tenderness, no feelings towards my young cousin she had just used for pleasure.

I pulled the scan disk out of the TV and plugged another one in, this time my mother was with some young man I didn't know. She berated the boy as she instructed him what he wanted him to do to her. My mother with her ass leaning back against the desk, her skirt pulled up to her waist, her thighs spread wide showing her thigh high black stockings. Her panties discarded. The youngest was his knees munching on her cunt as she jeld his head forcefully against it with her hands. I almost came again during this escapade but held off. I sat back on the couch, the young boy was still eating my mother. I switched the TV over to ESPN to catch up on sports and wait form my parents to return home. A contented smile on my face, thinking, "Vengence is mine."

I drifted from sports to images of my mother on her knees sucking cock or having her pussy eaten by various barely legal teens. My cock remaining in a near rock hard state. At one point I realized I hadn't seen mom fucking any of the young men. I thought about searching some disk to see my precious mother spreading her thighs to accept a boy's cock, but looked at the time and realized it was to late for that.

Sure enough, about a half hour later, mom and dad can tumbling through the door. Well dad was doing the tumbling and mom was holding him up. I could see she was pissed, but as she helped him across the room she tersely asked me to give her a hand and get the "old man" to the bedroom. I got up and she handed him off to me. As an after thought, maybe even as a reason she tolerated his inebriated state, she chided, "the bastard got promoted to V.P., how, have no idea."

I helped her get dad up the steps. He was mumbling incoherently. We plopped him down on the bed. I pulled off his shoes as mom pulled him out of his suit jacket.

"I'll get him undressed, you just do what you were doing."

"Okay" and I turned to leave the room.

I put my hand in my pocket and felt the scan disks. I looked back. Mom tugging at dad's tie and dress shirt. I pulled a scan disk out of my pocket. Read the label, "Alan", who ever he is and put it on my mom's vanity on top of her jewelry box. Again, I turned, mom now unbuckling dad's. 'Good, she didn't see.

I headed back down stairs. I smiled, wondering how long it would take before she noticed the disk.

It didn't take more than five minutes when she came hurrying down the stairs. Her high heels clanging on there hard wood flooring. I guessed, as soon as she had finishing getting dad out of his suit, she went over to the vanity to take off her jewelry and noticed the disk. Her first thought, 'How did this get here?'

Her mind must have been racing, "Did dad find it? Did she, somehow forget she had it?"

I saw her glance at me quickly as she walked into the den. I just acted like I didn't notice and kept my face turned towards the television.

I could hear mom opening and closing the desk drawers in the den and mumbling to herself.

I sat comfortably on the couch. My arms stretched out on the back. One hand holding the remote. I had on a t-shirt and jeans and white athletic socks. I turned the sound low on the sports channel and fixed my eyes on the den's entrance, waiting for mother.

She then appeared. She looked pale, confused, wary. For the first time in my life my mom looked vulnerable. She glanced at the TV, then me.

I smiled broadly, "You okay mom? Anything wrong? Missing something?"

Her eyes widened, a brief shot of anger in her eyes shot at me, then as if the realization came over her, that I knew, that I had the disks, that I...

I clicked a few buttons on the remote and on the screen, their was my darling, controlling mother. On the screen she had now changed position with the boy. She was the one kneeling upright now. Her hands holding firmly on a langy tall young man's ass. Her cheeks indented as she sucked on his rigid cock imbedded in her mouth between those luscious ruby red painted lips.

As she looked at the TV, her entire being instantly transformed from confident, controlling woman, who could pass as a youthful looking thirties young lady, to a woman of her true mid-forties age. Her usual straight up posture, slumped, under the wait of her secret stash being discovered.

"Looking for these?" I tossed a handful of the scan disk on the coffee table in front of me.

As the clanked and scattered, she stood there frozen. I could only imagine what was circling in her mind. She was helpless. I had her. I thought to myself, 'Now I own her. I own my mother. She has to obey me. Do what ever I say, want."

She looked at the spread out disks and moved toward the coffee table. She reached down to scope them up, to take them back into hiding.

I gave her a stern look. "Don't bother. I've already made copies." I lied, but she didn't know that.

She looked at me and asked in a hushed tone, without a tinge of her usual arrogance, "What do you want?"

I smiled and thought, 'Good question, what do I want?' I looked at my mother. Standing there, impeccably dressed. I ran my eyes over her. Her black three in high heels, her silk, sheer black stocking covered ankles, calves and knees. The tightness of her black dress ran up her thighs, over her hips, accentuated her tapered waste then revealed her ample busom with its plunging neckline. The strand of pearls hanging loosely around her neck gave her a touch of elegance and sexuality. Her red lips, not as glossy as before, but still clearly enticing. Her high cheek bones. Her hair still up, but not as perfect as when she had left hours before.

Suddenly it was clear what I wanted. I adjusted my position the couch. Spread my thighs a little farther apart. I pointed to the end of the couch, "Move the coffee table over there."

My mom looked doen at me, puzzled.

"You heard me. What I want is for you to move the coffee table to the end of the couch."

Still looking puzzled, shrugged, bent over and pushed the coffee table out from in front of me.

"Now, mother," I said with a hint of derision, "stand in front of me."

Mom stood, looked at me, turned and took a few steps. I eyed her up and down again.

"Take off your dress." My mom's eyes widened. I'm sure they were words she never thought she'd hear from me, just as I thought just a few hours before I'd be telling her.

"You can't be serious, I'm your mother." She had a stunned look on her face.

I turned the sound up on the tv. The moans of the young boy filled the room. I moved my head to see the image on the screen as mom turned hers to see the action. Unlike Timmy from across the street, mom was permitting this young man to hold her head firmly in his hands and he was pumping his cock into her face.

I continued to up the volume. "I wonder how soundly dad is sleeping? Think this will wake..."

Mom cut me off, pleading, "Please, turn that down."

I stopped raising the sound and repeated my command, "Strip."

She took a deep breath that made her chest rise. She reached up with both hands on her sides and slowly unzipped the dress, peeling it away from her skin. She then crossed her arms in from of her, tugging on the sleeves.

I lowered the sound as watched the black dress uncover mom's creamy white skin. She wiggled out of it, moving her hips grom side to side while using her hands to pull it down and off, holding up on to one side as it fell to her feet. She stepped out of it, holding it up in her hand, than just let it drop.

"There, satisfied?" She said smugly, her arrogance returning. She actually put her arms up perpendicular to her shoulders to show off her body.

I turned up the volume. Mom straightened up and lowered her arms to her sides. Her toned quickly changing, pleading, "Please Jason."

I lowered the sound and took in the sight of my mother standing before me like I had never seen, or for that matter, evened imagined.

This tall statuesque woman, she put her arms at her sides. Her black heeled feet together. I moved my gaze up, her slim shear black covered ankles, her slender, toned caves. Her knees touching, a small gap just above them as her thighs came together. The shear black silk stockings. The top of which had a beautiful, laced top band, holding them in place. The pale whiteness of the top of her thighs and again there was another gap at the top of her thighs. Her shear black laced panties, the lace pattern matching the top of her stockings, revealing her neatly trimmed triangle "V" and the faint slit of her pussy lips. My eyes settled for a moment on her pussy. They continued their slow journey up over a little bump of her abdomen, just below her diamond studded bellybutton. I smiled at this cute, little added touch, wandering who that was for. Was it there for vanity or, maybe for someone else to admire.

A thought quickly shot through me. Is that how dad gets his promotions, by mom offering herself to his bosses? A brief tinge of anger shot through me. Then my mind and eyes continued their travels.

My mom's not so tight abs, but still firm enough to hold her tummy in and give definition to her lower ribs. Her large breasts, held up, encased in the same patterned black shear laced bra as her panties and the top of her stockings.

Again my mind briefly wandered and wondered, "Who else would see that every thing matches. Did she dress like that fior dad? Maybe, but doubtful. Did it make her feel sexy, a hidden erotic delight, knowing what she was wearing underneath that noone could see? Did that send a tingle through her pussy? Thoughts about my mother I had never come close to contemplating before, now like a wave, washed over me.

I took in the smooth whiteness of her cleavage and the soft rounded top of her tits.

The Pearl necklace hanging loosely around her neck. Her slender neck, her chin, high cheek bones. Her ruby red lips, had lost most of their gloss, but still looked inviting. Her dangling pearl earrings. Her deep hazel eyes, staring straight ahead, perfectly outlined with black mascara. Her tightly pulled back hair, now had a few strands out if place.

My eyes swept up and down her a few times, finally resting on that beautiful face, those luscious red lips, that mouth, which the sounds the young boy was making on the TV attested to, was now being filled with his warm, creamy cum.

My mother must of heard it too. Her eyes closed and her hands balled up in a fist. I let the boys gasping and moans subside as his orgasm faded. Silence now filed the room.

"Turn around mother, I want to see your ass."

Her eyes opened and she glanced at me and slowly turned. One foot remained in front of the other her legs crossed. The black seems of her stockings perfectly straight up and down her legs. Her black high heels, giving a taut definition to her black sheer covered calves. The back of her knees, inviting. Her heavy thighs proportioned perfectly. The whiteness of the top of her thighs above her stockings accentuating her butt that had a slight rounded bump. Her French style panties revealed most of her ass. Her thin waist, that gave the needed form to her incredible, classic, hourglass shape.

My cock twitched looking at her. Jesus. She is one sweet piece if ass.

I peered around her, On the TV, she was now standing, smoothing down her dress and then her hair. She watched the young boy dress.

She barked out an order. "Next week. Same time, but I want that peach fuzz you have down there shaved off. Be nice and clean for me. Understand David?"

He nodded as he looked up at her as he tied his sneakers, "Yes ma'am."

"Now get out."

The kid stood and started to leave, when grabbed his arm, spun him around and kissed him deeply.

She moved her face away from his and smiled. "I love the taste of your cum, David."

He didn't answer, looking at her face, he then turned and left as she laughed at him.

I thought, 'Jesus, she just was sucking on this boy's cock and now she's belittling him. What a bitch."

I knew she was watchimg the scene too. I clicked off the TV.

"Turn around mother, face me."

She pivoted around. Her feet just inches apart. I ran my eyes up and down her. Her hands were fists at her sides.

I stood up and walked over to her, standing just to her right. Our eyes on the same level with her in her heels. I looked into her eyes. She was looking straight ahead. I moved my right hand over and just pushed it between her upper thighs groping at her thinly panty covered pussy.

Her mouth opened as if an electric shot through her. Her eyes widened and her face turned to look at mine. She gasped as I worked my fingers against her cunt. She caught her breath abd held it, her breast lifting.

I moved my hand up feeling the lace of her panties. She let out her breath, still not saying a word. My fingers reached the band of her panties, I moved to the underside of the band and plunged them down again, this time feeling her neat, shortly trimmed pubic hair as my middle finger slid between her pussy slit, passing over her clit, down into her moist, warm cunt. My index and ring finger clamped on the outside of her pussylips.

Again, her mouth formed an "OH" shape and she gasped. Looking at me she pleaded, "Jason please, I'm your mother."

I smiled as I manipulated my fingers in and around her cunt, "Yes you are my mother. You're mine. You're mine to do what ever I want." I now plunged my three fingers into her tight pussy. Her cunt muscles clamped onto them as if she was trying to stop my invasions. Her feet involuntarily spread wider apart to accommodate my hand prying her thighs open. Tears forming in her eyes, as I twisted them deeper into her. "Understand mother, You are mine. I own you. You will do what I want, when I want. Or everyone will know what you really are, starting with dad."

A barely audible, "Please," escaped from her lips as I forcefully finger fucked her.

Her tight pussy was damp, not wet. I placed my thumb against her soft mailable clit and pressed into it, rubbing it into her. I could feel the inside of her cunt begin to warm and moisten. Her eyes shut tightly, her face in a grimace, as if she was trying not to let her body betray her.

I whispered into her ear, "So you like dominating little girls and boys, huh mother? You like the way you bend them to your will? The way they smell, taste and feel? And your own niece? Your sister's daughter? What would Aunt Peggy do if she found out?" Her clit started to stiffen, as her cunt muscles relaxed. Her pussy's juices lathered around my moving fingers. "Are you sucking and fucking dad's bosses, is that how he keeps racking up those promotions and bonuses? You're a twisted, depraved, pathetic, sadistic bitch. You know that mother? And now you're mine."

She let out a loud gasp. Small, thin, streaks of mascara tears ran out the corners of her eyes. Her pussy now soaked, it opened wide then clasping around my constantly moving and plunging fingers, letting them explore the inner walls of her cunt. Her clit now a hard knub under my thumb. Her body giving in. Her true self revealed.

She pressed her plevis down onto my fingers. Her breathing heavy. Lost in her lust. Her musky sex scent wafed up giving me my first wiff of her.

I felt triumphant. I had beaten her. She was now truly mine.

I literally ripped my fingers from her pussy and stepped back. Her whole body shuttered and her knees buckled. Her eyes still shut tight. Her breathing labored.

I brougt my hand up to my face and smelt the full aroma of my mother's pussy. I licked some of the juice off my fingers for my first taste of her essence.

I looked at her. God, the bitch was watching me.

"Want some?" I asked, putting my wet, sticky fingers to her nose. She shook her head and leaned it back.

"Smell it!". I barked. She leaned her head forward as if she was sniffing my fingers.

"Taste it." Her eyes flashed open.

I placed my finger tips against her ruby lips and pushed two fingers into her mouth up to the second knuckle and then sawed them in and out of her face.

Her expression didn't change as she accepted my invasion of her mouth. My fingers played with her tongue. Then I eased them out of her mouth and jabbed at her smirking, "You're pathetic." It was my turn to give the insults.

"On your knees."

Her body stiffened. She hesitated a second, then lowered herself into an upright kneeling position.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and hastily unbuckled, unzipped and pulled down jeans and boxes, tugging and kicking them off me. Standing there, naked except for my white calf high socks.

My mom was watching me out of the corner of her eyes. I smiled, "Wanna see?" I asked sarcastically.

I sidestepped in front of her my semi/hard cock made an arch about a foot from her face. Now I don't have a porn stars cock, but I think I'm above average. Fully erect I'm close to seven inches and a nice girth.

My mom stared at the engorged circumcised helmet, dangling in front of her.

"Suck it." My instruction, breaking the silence. My mother looked up at me, a startled look on her face. As if she had blocked the thought out of her mind, the reality of her son's cock so near her face, then my order bringing her back to ghe moment.

Her eyes searched my face. She looked confused, as if she didn't really hear what I had said. The thought not setting in.

i repeated with a hint of anger, "Suck my dick, mother. I want to feel what those guys felt. Suck it."

She started to raise her hands abd reach for my cock. "No hands, bitch. Just your mouth.". She glanced up at me. Then lowered and twisted her head beneath my cock head.

kparc1212
kparc1212
917 Followers