Mother Nature is a Lesbian - An Essay

Story Info
Essay speculating why most women are bi or gay.
782 words
3.71
15.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linda1234
linda1234
537 Followers

If women had been meant to obtain most of our sexual pleasure from heterosexual intercourse, wouldn't Mother Nature have put our clitorises on the inside? Sadly, according to an article in Psychology Today, "Only 25 percent of women are consistently orgasmic during vaginal intercourse... About half of women sometimes have orgasms during intercourse. About 20 percent seldom or ever have orgasms during intercourse. And about 5 percent never have orgasms, period."

How are these dismal statistics possible? It's puzzling. Could the cause be that most women attempt to obtain most or all of their pleasure from heterosexual intercourse, but that maybe women weren't designed by evolution to receive most of their sexual stimulation from intercourse?

Nature, the forces of evolution, does everything for a reason. Almost nothing happens by chance or mistake. The hard part, however, often is to figure out why nature did what it did. Here's my theory for your consideration.

Imagine our ancestors growing up in the primitive world of east Africa. The men often were absent for long periods either hunting or fighting other tribesmen, or had died from these same causes. The women were left behind to care for the young, farm, and build a civilization.

Surely during these long periods most of the woman were still obtaining sexual satisfaction. And surely they were getting it from each other. Mother Nature had us evolve with our clits on the outside to signal each other that we don't need heterosexual intercourse for sexual satisfaction, that we could satisfy each other, and to make this satisfaction easier to obtain.

Men could also go down on us, but women couldn't penetrate each other so easily. So we were designed with an outside clitoris so that we were bisexual. But, it was bisexuality weighted towards the anatomy that favored lesbian sex. Women were designed mostly to engage in oral sex for pleasure. And of course to have intercourse to propagate the species.

Moreover, this lesbian sex was also in men's best interests! Since women needed to be sexually satisfied while their men were absent, the men could be more certain that the children they thought were their own, really were, if their wives were engaging in lesbian sex. By contrast, if women were having affairs with other men, this would cause their husbands to not want to support the children who might, after all, have a different father.

Wives having heterosexual sex threatened to undermine men's desire to work hard for the benefit of their family, and thus threatened the family unit. But since women were having sex with one another, the men were more certain their children were his. So men affirmatively wanted their wives to have sex with one another while they were away!

Perhaps this is a part of the origin of, and an explanation for, modern men's very common desire to watch women have lesbian sex? A woman having lesbian sex was not engaged in the process of potentially having another man's child. On the contrary, she was developing a habit, a desire, a preference, that would lead her away from a desire to have sex with another man. So husbands encouraged it.

Isn't it a cruel joke to expect women to get sexual satisfaction from heterosexual intercourse, with its only indirect stimulation of the clitoris? Is there any wonder that many heterosexual women get off more easily from oral sex? Of course men are capable of performing oral sex or of rubbing on us. But don't men mostly just think that intercourse should be enough for a woman? Aren't men in fact programmed by evolution, by nature, to have intercourse, to equate having sex with having intercourse? "Think in terms of intercourse - it's good for your genes and for the species."

And, of course, after intercourse men usually aren't so interested in sex or in pleasing their mate. By contrast, since women don't have a cock with its accompanying goal of intercourse, and don't feel the same type of lack of interest in sex after coming, women are more likely to think in terms of bringing pleasure to their partner after they come. "What can I do to bring pleasure to that pussy? I see her clit, just waiting for me, so I'll use my tongue, my lips, my fingers, and my pussy to give her a turn at pleasure."

This is one reason why I believe that most or all women would be at least bi if only they gave it a real chance, free from social conditioning. Because evolution, Mother Nature, designed us to be bi or lesbian.

Readers: can you think of a more plausible reason for the placement of our clits?

linda1234
linda1234
537 Followers